Isa and David Pt. 01: Hot Yoga

Story Info
Married couple meets a mysterious yoga instructor.
4.8k words
3.95
22.8k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Troy5025
Troy5025
25 Followers

Chapter One

Isabella loved her husband. At 28 years old, they had been together since Isa's sophomore year of college and their relationship was growing stronger every year. Isa had a loving heart and a passionate energy, but she was also a loyal, intelligent and determined woman. She worked as a creative consultant for a variety of clients, allowing her to harness her artistic energy while paying the bills. Her husband, David, worked with local non-profits and activist causes, a sweet and good-hearted man who she knew was her soul mate.

Isa and David entered the hot yoga studio early Saturday morning, excited to spend a day together after a week of hard work. The young couple enjoyed activities that pushed them to grow and learn, and yoga was the perfect way to release tension while working on fitness. They set their mats up next to each other and began stretching to await their instructor.

Five minutes after class was supposed to begin, an unfamiliar man entered the classroom and assumed the front of the studio. "Hello everyone, my name is Rowe and I will be teaching today's class," the man said.

Isa and David exchanged a look of surprise, as they had been expecting their friend Alicia to teach. They had never been instructed by a man before and the energy of the room felt a little different.

Rowe instructed the class to begin their basic flow as he walked around and scanned the room. After a few minutes, he led the class into a more vigorous series of movements. Isa was very fit and she welcomed the challenge, although she noticed David struggling a bit.

"Come on baby, we can do this," she encouraged with a smile.

The class was breathing heavily as Rowe transitioned to slower, deep tissue stretches. As he traced the room adjusting his student's postures, David notified Isa he was going to run to the bathroom to get a breather. Isa nodded and pressed deeper into her bent over stance, sweat dripping onto her mat.

Isa felt a strong presence come to her side. "Very good work," the man praised in a deep voice.

She looked to her instructor, who was offering a warm and confident smile. She smiled and shyly looked down, his praise filling her with good feelings after months of hard training- and his good looks didn't hurt either.

Isa looked around the room and noticed jealous looks from some of the other girls training. Rowe asked Isa if she'd like some help perfecting her posture and she accepted shyly. The instructor placed one hand firmly on her hip and one hand on her lower back, bending her over into a strenuous position as her head tilted closer to the mat.

Isa was shocked by the strength and boldness of Rowe's adjustment, and she felt compelled to resist his physical leadership. He responded by tilting her bottom further upwards, and Isa grunted against the intense stretch in her hamstrings.

"If that is too much, let me know. Discomfort is good but pain is not, and this is an advanced position," Rowe instructed calmly.

"I can do it," Isa responded, sending him a sharp look as she sought to prove herself to the self-assured teacher.

Isa pushed farther into the stretch and Rowe removed his hands, letting her strike the position by herself. Isa gritted her teeth as her legs shook from the intense stretch, but she wasn't about to let this new instructor treat her like an amateur.

Isa wondered how long David would take to return as she realized she had let herself flirt with this cocky guy.

"I can't believe I acted so shy when this jerk came over," she thought to herself.

She felt frustrated at the arrogant instructor and the uncomfortable position he put her in, and a bit guilty for their slightly inappropriate interaction. Part of her wanted to find David and leave, but Isa was stubborn and she wouldn't give up easily.

"Impressive," Rowe whispered deeply into her ear. His placed his hand on her lower leg and slowly rode it up her thigh.

"I'm here with my husband," she responded sternly, glaring at him.

Rowe held her gaze and kept his strong hand on her inner thigh, placing his other on her shoulder as he stabilized her body.

Isa was shocked by the teacher's audacity, but part of her appreciated his masculine confidence. He was a skilled instructor, and he was helping her maintain a position she'd never reached before. And even though he was more aggressive than she was used to, something about his calm and stable energy made her weirdly comfortable.

"Very good, hold it for just a bit longer," Rowe assured her. "If you think you can handle it, bend over deeper," he instructed.

"Think I can handle it? Just watch," Isa responded curtly, as Rowe smiled.

Isa moved deeper into her advanced downward dog style stretch. She knew she should tell him to get his hands off her, but she was trembling and needed him for stability.

Slowly, Rowe's hand returned its climb up her inner thigh. Isa was now bent over in a very provocative position, with her back curved and her butt high up in the air. As Rowe's hand completed its climb he placed it firmly on Isa's bottom, giving her a rush of shock as she gasped. This man was squeezing her butt in a public class after she had told him she was married. It was outrageous and infuriating.

But what made her even angrier was how much she was starting to get turned on.

Suddenly, Isa slipped on the sweat-soaked mat, stumbling and nearly collapsing onto the ground. She felt Rowe's strong arms quickly catch her, as his muscular torso pressed against her back.

Instincts took over as she arched her back onto her teacher, pushing her bottom against his pelvis as she felt his breath against her neck. For a few seconds, she bent over deeper into him, enjoying the feeling of his formidable manhood grind against her round bottom.

"Isa?" said a concerned voice, and Isa looked up to see her husband with a look of confusion.

Immediately she regained her position, and Rowe stood back up, patting her on the hip, "Close call," he said smiling, and she looked down shamefully.

Rowe walked past David to the front of the room as Isa told her husband she fell and the instructor had helped her back up.

The class continued for another fifteen minutes before finishing, but as the couple rolled up their mats Isa noticed David was being a bit quiet. She guided him out of the room before Rowe could send them off, and the two got into the car.

"Baby, how was your session? You're being a bit quiet." Isa quietly asked her partner in a concerned tone. She tried to make sense of her own emotions as she turned the key in the ignition.

She had undoubtedly felt a rush of excitement when her handsome instructor took control of her, but she loved her sweet husband and she would never betray him. She felt discomfort and guilt from her brief lapse into arousal, and rationalized the moment away as nothing but a momentary flirt.

"Why were you bent over with that guy on top of you?" David asked angrily, "He seemed so full of himself, and that position was very inappropriate."

Isa looked down, feeling guilty.

She deliberated a moment, trying to be honest with her partner. "I'm so sorry baby. He was helping me and then I fell. When he got on top of me I should have told him to get off."

Isa looked like she was about to cry. David looked away for a moment in anger, before taking a deep breath and caressing his wife's shoulder. They both knew how strong their love for each other was.

"Did you... like it?" he asked, vulnerably.

Isa looked up at him, not knowing what to say. They had never had this type of conversation before in their entire relationship. "Baby, I-I.." she stumbled.

"Hey guys," said a deep voice out of nowhere. The couple turned to David's window, where Rowe was standing with a confident smile. "I just wanted to congratulate you two on some great work today, and let you know I teach private classes if you'd ever like some more focused attention."

He handed David his card, and Isa noticed her husband's reticent thank you. Isa was a bit confused by how he could be so up front to her, but un-confrontational to the man who had just pressed his manhood against his wife's bottom in public.

"We're also holding a sale for some of our clothing items," Rowe said, handing David a small flyer advertising yoga clothes.

Isa glanced at the array of curvaceous women sporting tight leggings, taken aback by the some of the items on the flyer. Some of the clothes didn't even cover the women's entire bottom, and were so tight they rode all the way between their buttocks.

"It gets really hot in class, so the wrong type of clothing can put you in danger of overheating and inhibit your performance," Rowe explained. "Anyways, I'll be covering Alicia's classes this week so just reach out to me if you guys would like another lesson, and I hope you have an awesome day. Keep it up."

"Thanks," David said as Rowe turned to walk back into the studio. Isa took a deep breath and put the car in reverse, as the couple drove home without speaking.

Entering the house, David broke the silence. "He was attracted to you," he said to her. Isa unlocked the door and kissed her husband slowly before entering.

"You're the one I love David. Forever. Don't worry about him, we don't ever have to go back there again." She grabbed his hand and took him into the house. They entered the bathroom together and the sweaty couple embraced for a sensual kiss. She took off his shirt and moved to turn on the shower.

David caressed his wife's hair and kissed her gently. He knew she was a good woman and he could trust her. She began to lightly tug on his penis and kiss his neck, seeking to comfort the man she knew she wanted to spend her life with. The two gazed in each other's eyes, feeling the strength of their love and the fortitude of their relationship.

But something needed to be addressed. David was confused by the emotions he had felt when he saw his wife bent over with another man mounting her. Isa was prepared to put it behind her, but she sensed that something was bothering her husband.

"I have to tell you something Isa," David said, slightly moving to the side. "What baby?"

Isa responded, hugging her man. "You can tell me anything."

"It kind of... well... its embarrassing to admit," he said, looking shy.

"David, I'm your wife. I promised to spend the rest of my life with you because I love you with my whole heart. We have to be totally honest with each other."

David gulped, "I know Isa, its just... its weird. I honestly don't understand it," he said.

"Baby," Isa said, holding him even tighter. "I love you so much. Be brave for me. I'm with you, always."

"I know, Isa. Its just it... I feel strange admitting it... but it... for some reason it turned me on to... see you in that position," David confessed, looking down with embarrassment.

Isa moved back, surprised. "What do you mean, baby?" She asked sweetly, sensitive to her man's vulnerability but somewhat taken aback.

"To see you... to see him flirt with you, and... well," he looked down as she rubbed his shoulder.

"Tell me baby. I love you and its ok. Be honest with me," Isa affirmed, looking at him strongly.

"Well... the way he just bent you over, and, put your butt up in the air. It was outrageous. I was watching through the window, and, I..." he said to Isa, as she felt a pang of emotion in her stomach.

"The way you just... didn't stop him either. You let him put his hand on your butt, too, in front of everyone. He could have pulled down your pants, and, well... it looked like you wouldn't have even stopped him."

Isa was frozen, not knowing what to say. "Baby, I..." Her heart was racing.

Maybe this was just a kink or fantasy? Maybe she could help her husband work through it in a healthy way? She waited for a few moments and thought to herself, hoping to be honest and understanding of her man. She began caressing him and looked at him inquisitively.

"David, its perfectly normal to have fantasies," she said. "Lets talk about this in a safe, healthy way, ok?" He tersely nodded, and she kissed him. "I'm going to ask you a question, and if it makes you uncomfortable, you don't have to answer it. Ok sweetheart?"

David agreed, "What do you want to ask me, Isa?"

"Would you have... liked it, David?" Her heart pounded as she summoned her courage. "If I let him... pull down my pants? If I let him... do me?"

She felt him grow rock stiff. He looked away, frustrated by his confused feelings. "You were practically shoving your butt up against him, Isa," David said angrily, his face flushed. "I noticed him checking you out before and I knew I couldn't trust it." His voice was angry, but Isa had never felt him so hard.

Isa gulped, deciding she would take a risk. "I understand why your angry, David. But will you answer my question, sweetheart?" She moved her body against his stiff erection. "Would you have liked it? If I let him... do me? From behind?"

David moaned deeply, giving an answer far clearer than any words. "I don't know, Isa. But just... tell me about it," David said, "tell me what it would be like... for you."

She whispered into his ear, "baby, to be honest," tightening her grip on his penis, "Honestly baby, I liked it" she confessed softly.

David was nearly hyperventilating as Isa squeezed her husband even tighter, her heart pounding in her chest. He had been brave enough to tell her how he felt, so she was going do the same. "When you came back, I felt guilty, because I never want to hurt you. Because I love you," she said.

"I love you too, Isa. Its ok. I was honest with you and now please just be honest with me. Just tell me everything," David said, moaning as she rubbed herself against him.

"Ok baby... I will," she kissed him. "Well, I told him I was married, David. But that didn't stop him from putting his hands on my body," she confessed. "At first I resisted him. But in a way... he was so sure of himself, so brazenly confident, that, well," she said. "Part of me, wanted to surrender, wanted to just let him take control."

"When you came back, I stopped immediately. Because you're what matters most to me. But in the moment, it felt so good to be bad. To be... naughty," Isa continued.

"I think I understand," David answered. "I appreciate you being honest... but I want to know, what did you think about him? Did you find him attractive?"

"Well... Yes, David. If I'm being honest, I found him extremely sexy. But we don't have to go back there, we can just fantasize with each other, safely from here," she responded.

David looked a bit jealous, but he continued, "Didn't you think he was a jerk? I mean giving us that brochure with all the half-naked women?"

Isa smiled. She could feel his stiff erection pressing against her, and she was starting to enjoy the subject matter. "Would it turn you on? If I wore one of those outfits? And we went to yoga together while I wear it? Would you like watching me tease him?" she asked.

"Damn, Isa. You would look so sexy, but that jerk wouldn't be able to keep his hands off you," David said. "What if you got turned on again, would you stop him?"

Isa smiled naughtily, "Of course I'd stop him, baby. Although, I liked him taking control of me in front of everyone," Isa whispered into his ear, "He knew it, too. He knew he turned me on," Isa loved the look of arousal on David's face, so she began to stroke him vigorously.

"Its so hot to see you like this, David," she whispered, "I mean, if it really gets you this hot, maybe I could do more with him.

"He felt so big against my bottom, baby. I bet he's hot in bed, baby, it would feel so good. Should I let him... do me next time? Do you want to watch us, baby? Do you want to watch him do me?" Isa asked as David groaned and lost control, ejaculating more than she had ever seen.

Chapter Two

Isa's skin glistened under the moon. David sat from the bed and marveled at the beautiful creature standing beside the open window, her luscious hair rustling in the wind and her delicious hips swaying gently. Isa had played soccer in college, and her athletic thighs and perfectly muscled buttocks accented her feminine shape with the same fortitude that lied beneath her sweet nature.

She looked back at David and smiled. She knew he was still confused from their conversation after yoga class a few days ago. She loved her husband and she wanted the best for their relationship.

After their post-yoga conversation in the bathroom, the couple took a shower together. Isa scrubbed her man, hoping to cleanse him of his shame and bad feelings. Her curious mind searched for solutions. How could they use this knowledge in the best way? She made love to him, but he had been unwilling to talk about his feelings since the yoga class. Isa decided to try again.

"How are you baby?" she gently asked him, "Do you want to talk about the other day?"

David looked to the ground and searched for words. "I love you so much Isa. I love to see you free and happy, exploring every part of who you are."

She approached him and began caressing his hair. "I'll love you forever David. You are my husband, and I know your heart. I've never met a man who loves me as fully as you do."

"I'll never forget you coming to all of my soccer games, supporting me and having my back in the darkest times. Now we are married in this beautiful city and life is amazing," Isa said, smiling at her husband.

"We are partners now. And that's why I don't want you to hide anything from me," she continued, "I want you to be comfortable talking about your sexuality with me, and I want us to explore it together."

He rested on her hip for a moment before moving to kiss it, and slowly began licking as he moved to her inner thigh. Isa guided his head closer to her pussy and she moaned.

"Fuck baby," she groaned as he embraced her hips and began to suck her more intensely. His fingers gripped her buttocks as he strived to show his woman the affection he held for her.

A spark of mischievousness had awakened in Isabella, as she pulled her man back, leaned down and kissed him with her open mouth. She smiled naughtily, then turned around and put her bottom in David's face. In all their years together, he had never played with her rear end. She smiled and thought to herself, if he was going to fulfill his promise and love every part of her fully, that would include her most naughty and secret parts. And he would have to prove it.

"Kiss it," Isa ordered playfully, teasing him as she bent over her shapely butt and shook it in his face.

David was surprised, but he wanted to be appreciative and respectful of every aspect of his partner. He obeyed her command, absorbing the full scent of her feminine pheromones as he slowly kissed her healthy, round cheeks.

"Oh, my god, that feels amazing David," Isa said, as she shoved his head in closer with one hand and lightly rubbed her clit with the other.

"Rowe is teaching a small class tomorrow, baby. I want to us to go," she explained, as he rimmed her diligently.

David hesitated for a moment, "I don't know Isa."

She turned her head to look at him from the side, her perfect ass arched in his face.

"That guy seemed like such a cocky jerk, I just don't know what he'd try to do to you," David said, resting his head against her hip.

Isa caressed his hair, "Oh, sweet baby, don't worry. It will be ok," she said, as she guided his face deeper in between her delicious cheeks.

Chapter Three

As they walked out of the car, David took note of Isa's provocative attire. Her yoga pants were tighter than normal, riding up her crack and making her round butt cheeks bounce as she walked. She had also pushed up her breasts in a sports bra, making her cleavage more prominent as she showed off her flat stomach. He couldn't help but feel a bit of confusion and butterflies in his stomach as they entered the yoga studio.

Troy5025
Troy5025
25 Followers
12