Isabel

Story Info
Isabel reveals she is bisexual to her husband's boss.
768 words
2.95
33.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lisa_1978
Lisa_1978
152 Followers

DISCLAIMER:
ISABEL IS A WORK OF FICTION. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO REALITY IS PURE COINCIDENCE. THESE CHARACTERS CAME TO LIFE INSIDE THE AUTHOR'S MIND. THEY DO NOT EXSIST IN THE REAL WORLD.


******************************


"I like girls too," Isabel revealed. She had never said those words to anyone but the man by her side, the love of her life, her husband Brent. But now she had said those very words to her husband's boss who had just come for dinner.

Chase closed his eyes and a muscle ticked in his jaw. His glass of wine lay untouched on the table and his long finger tapped at the base. He had suspected she might be bisexual on a few occasions but hearing her say those words, I like girls too, with her husky sexually charged voice made his breath hitch and his stomach tighten.

Isabel stared intently at the broad man who never once glanced up to meet her gaze. Her breath came in short gasps and her clit throbbed. Her eyes darted to her husband who was sitting by her side at the dinner table. Brent's eyes widened and he swallowed hard looking ridiculously uncomfortable at her revelation. It wasn't like her to be so bold, but it was too late to take the words back. Honestly, she would have said them again given the chance.

She knew Chase was attracted to men. He loved hinting at the fact that he was gay but never said anything overt. Actually, he made a point to claim he loved women. However, his adoration of women always came across as forced and rehearsed, like a well trained politician reciting lines, constructing a fantasy for his followers to believe.

Isabel had heard the lines so many times, she had found herself occasionally believing he might be bi. He was good at playing the part, but then the mask would slip and like the sun peeking through a cloudy day, the real Chase would emerge. The briefest glimpses of the true man were startlingly beautiful.

"Obviously, I like men too," Isabel said breaking the heavy silence.

"Well, yes, I should hope so," Brent laughed. His beautiful face was flushed with embarrassment, and Chase finally looked up flashing a friendly smile at Brent trying to ease the awkward tension that had suddenly taken hold of their intimate dinner party. The two men had a close friendship and worked well together, and though Chase was technically Brent's boss, he treated him as a younger brother.

Chase leaned back in his chair, "That's good to know," he finally met Isabel's eyes and a spark lit in their depths. She could see behind his disguise, and he knew it. Though he must have suspected she already knew considering the many times he told her in subtle ways over the past year. He ran his hand through his thick salt and pepper hair and his brown eyes darkened, "I was born in a different time."

Isabel felt her heart squeeze. She could never understand what it was like to be gay or for that matter to be gay a generation ago surrounded by a conservative family. She would never judge the man for staying silent. He didn't owe anyone an explanation, but it seemed so silly for to be playing this game of pretend when they were into similar things.

Chase was 6' 4", and at 49 years old, built like a linebacker. He had an expansive chest, large muscles, and a lean frame. No one would have guessed he was in his late forties because he took great care of his body, obviously spending hours at the gym every week. He had a charming smile that was contagious, but here was also something wicked twinkling in his eyes suggesting there was much more to the man. A dark wild side Isabel recognized. She had pushed him away for that very reason months before. She should keep away. Isabel knew she should, but fate had other plans.

Isabel never expected to care for this man as if he were part of her family. She couldn't imagine that she would love him enough to protect him if it ever came down to it. She never could have anticipated his paranoia or fear, but he had nothing to fear from her. If she had wanted to hurt him, she would have done it long ago. All she wants to do is love him because he needs it so much. Isabel is the type of woman that feeds those who are hungry, and Chase is a starving man.

*************


Should I go on?

Lisa_1978
Lisa_1978
152 Followers