Isabel Ch. 04

Story Info
A pregnant Isabel becomes fast friends with Orson's sister.
6.6k words
4.5
6.6k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anya stood in the doorway of her little brother's bedroom gazing at the nude figure of the completely fucked out young dark haired woman who lay sleeping on the bed. The brown eyed Italian teenager was very beautiful, especially with the glow of her being pregnant and Anya could see why Orson was so hot for her. The sight of the woman made her hot as well.

Raising the digital camera to her eyes she took another photograph from that position before stepping into the room. She wasn't at all worried that the woman would wake up and catch her standing there taking pictures. After the way Orson had fucked her through the night the Italian girl was exhausted she would probably sleep through an earthquake.

Isabel stirred, rolling onto her back and displaying the entire front of her body. Anya took picture after picture from different angles while enjoying the view. The small, slender, blond haired beauty allowed her eyes and her camera to record every succulent inch of the sleeping young woman. Her gaze travelled from the serene vision of Isabel's lovely, young face to the firm swells of her brown nippled breasts, across the distended mound of her growing belly, to the trimmed triangle of silken sable fur that adorned her pubic mound and the plump petals that formed her slit.

As Anya looked at Isabel she noticed how the other woman's smooth, tawny skin gleamed with perspiration beneath the light of the morning sun that poured through the bedroom window. She also saw that streaks and gobs and the dried crustiness of white cum covered her from head to toe. Some women might have found the sight to be disgusting, but to Anya the view was mouthwatering. It was as if she was looking at an enticing dessert that was spattered with whipped cream. Staring at the dense mess of dried and drying whiteness that streaked and matted the soft forest of brown hairs at the girl's crotch, and the thick wads that continued to drip from between the friction reddened lips of her pussy, Anya licked her lips as the tingling in her hot, wet pussy grew more intense.

Anya was twenty three. Four Years older than Orson. She had graduated from college that summer and was staying with her parents until she got a job and was able to afford a place of her own. Being extremely close to her brother, she knew everything about his lovelife. She was aware of his having popped Isabel's cherry on the night of their prom and knew that he had been screwing the horny young bitch almost daily ever since. She also knew that there was a good chance that the baby she was carrying was her brother's child.

I wonder what her fiancé would think if he knew what she was doing behind his back? Anya asked herself. Would he still marry her tomorrow if he knew that she was already cheating on him and would cheat on him even more in the future?

The pixielike blond haired beauty had no doubt that the Italian teenager would continue her unfaithful ways. From what she had witnessed of the girl's sexual appetite, she knew that Isabel would never be able to curb the heat n her snatch in order to be a respectable housewife. No. That would never do. She might get married, but she wouldn't restrain herself to only one cock. She would have lovers, and many of them. Being married would only give her a sense of security that would allow her to fuck even more.

Orson called her a budding slut, and on several occasions, as they rested after a hot fuck session, Anya had heard the girl voice a desire to experience new and exciting things. Some of those things Anya had already done, and others she also fantasized about doing. The tiny blond woman felt they had a lot in common and believed they would be good friends.

Anya took another photograph of the sleeping woman. A close up of her face, calm and relaxed, eyes closed with slightly parted lips covered with jizz. She then changed the memory stick and programmed the timer to take photographs at random continuous intervals before placing the camera on the bedside table facing the bed.

It was something she had done many times before. She began doing it when she was in college and was intrigued about the constant grunting and moaning from her roommate's bedroom at night. She got quite as large collection of pictures of Lauren's exceptionally sluttish sexcapades, which were most notable for their lack of inhibition. Oral, vaginal, anal, threeways, girl on girl, there was nothing the young blond wouldn't do. Anya became especially interested in, and aroused by, the lesbian interactions she recorded. Being virginal, and not very close to her roommate at that time, she was unsure of how she should go about approaching her about the subject. But after viewing the photographs of her roommate with several other women one night, while listening to the moans of pleasure released by two women that came from the other bedroom as she rubbed the wet, golden fleeced lips of her gushing cunt and stroked her tingling clit, she became so excited that she couldn't take it anymore and went to the other room where she was embraced and taught the many joys of sapphism.

Recalling her first sexual experience sent a rush of sensation through the slender, young blond woman's hairy snatch. A fresh burst of her fragrant juices sprayed from between the lips of her slit to splatter against the crotch of her already sodden panties. Anya felt that her pussy was so wet the abundant liquid of her gushings should be trickling down the insides of her thighs, and when she reached down to rub her cunt though the front of the oversized t-shirt she wore she caused a wet patch to appear at the space just beneath her fingers. The act of caressing her hot gash also disturbed the manner in which the crotch of her panties was cupped under her crotch to let the hot, sticky nectar that had pooled there to spill free and pour down the inside of her right leg to wet the floor.

The blond haired woman stood where she was for a moment, appreciating the beauty of the dark haired woman who lay on the bed. She was aware that many people thought her to be beautiful as well. Aside from possessing blond hair and green eyes, everything about her was the opposite of her brother. Shorter than the average woman and possessing straight blond hair, her complexion was an almost translucent milk white smoothness that covered her from head to toe. There was an exotic cast to her face, created by the angular form of her features, that could have been considered elven and extremely attractive. And with a trim figure that was just a bit wider than the stalk of a willow, she was an exquisitely sweet morsel of carnal desire.

In high-school she had been called Sprite because she was so small and cute. However, following her spectacular explosion into the party scene after her first sexual encounter, and her avid display of sexual hunger, the name took on an entirely different meaning. She once overheard a few of the guys at the university she was attending talking about her and one of them she had spent the night with, a few days before, said he could see why she was nicknamed Sprite. He described her as a hot, little, insatiable slut and said that sex with her was absolutely magical.

"Yeah," said a guy named Blake. He was a redheaded guy who loved to eat pussy even more than he enjoyed fucking. "Anya is magically delicious."

The guys had laughed and some of them had teased Blake about eating the cunt of a bitch who was such a slut. Another woman might have felt embarrassed or degraded by the way those men were talking but hearing them made Anya's snatch instantly hot and wet. She liked knowing they thought of her as a hot piece of ass. She thought of herself the same way. And to prove it she had walked into the room where they were, closed the door behind her, and stripped off her clothes in front of them. Two of the guys claimed they were afraid she would cry rape after it was over and left, but the five guys who remained had been perfectly happy to gangbang the living shit out of her. And when it was over she had gone with Blake to his place where he had tongued her repeatedly to orgasm, licking up the mixture of semen and pussy juice that spilled from her.

It had been her relationship with Blake that had sparked her curiosity regarding the flavor of combined male and female orgasmic juices. At first she thought it to be a disgusting, perverted thrill to have him suck her cunt clean after she had been fucked. But after having him eat her out time and again following coitus, and seeing how much he appeared to enjoy it, she began to wonder what the hot juices tasted like. It became an intense fascination and many times she had felt tempted to capture some of the mixture on her finger after a night of fucking and pop it into her mouth, but she resisted the impulse. Then one night following her having received a thorough screwing, after Blake had licked the spunk from her juicy blond haired snatch, she saw a dollop of the white goo perched like a dab of frosting on his pink upper lip and she could barely resist the urge to sample it. Then he did something that was completely unexpected. Rising up, he kissed her. And as he did he let the combination of fuck fluids he held in his mouth flow into hers.

Before that moment she had never let him kiss her after he had slurped cum from her gash. But when he kissed her she didn't resist. Amazed by the deliciousness of the salted oysterish flavor that flooded her taste buds, she drew him to her and kissed him deeply, the two of them passing the heavy, ropes and globs of the juices back and forth to one another until they each swallowed a portion.

She discovered that she loved the flavor of the mixture of spunk and cunt cream as much as she reveled in having it sucked from her snatch. A revelation that her roommate, upon hearing of it, was happy to take advantage of, to the enjoyment of both of them.

Standing above Isabel, the aroma of sex rose in a piquant bouquet that caused Anya's slender nostrils to flare. The dank, slightly fishy musk made her mouth water.

Anya reached down to touch the pink nailed tip of the first finger of her left hand to the soft moistness of the sleeping woman's pink lips. Slowly, she traced that finger from her lips, over her chin, along the pulsing vein at the side of her neck, and across her breastbone to one of the rubbery brown buds of her erect nipples.

"Ohhh," Isabel moaned softly, the stimulation of the firm, sensitive mounds of her tits penetrating her slumber with a tingling sensual sensation that flowed from them to wash through her body and reignite her arousal.

The abrupt eruption of carnal heat that surged through her tender breasts and drooling cunt caused her to immediately come awake. At first she thought it was Orson initiating another fiery sexual interlude to add to the four they had already enjoyed that night, but then she realized that the hand at her tit wasn't his. A single finger stroking the tip of her nipple was not his style, he was more of a roughly grip, squeeze, and knead type of guy. Of course, with her being a girl who loved it rough, she found the way he clutched her sore and lactating boobs and the forceful way he fucked her to be thrilling. However, the softer touch was pleasurable as well, especially as it was enhanced by the knowledge that she was a naked, cum covered mess and having her body caressed by a stranger.

Another woman might have been frightened to awaken to the feel of an unfamiliar hand on her nude flesh. The young Italian woman's heart rumbled like someone was performing a staccato drum solo within her chest, but it wasn't fear that assailed her. Aware that she was in her lover's bedroom, at his parent's home, she was sure whoever was touching her had no intention of hurting her. The reason her heart fluttered with the speed of a hummingbird's wings was because she was excited by the prospect of experiencing such a hot sexual adventure.

Isabel wondered who it was that was feeling her up. Contemplating that the hand at her breast might belong to Orson's father, or a friend who may have stopped by unexpectedly and discovered a hot piece of ass in Orson's bed, her pussy sizzled even more heatedly. The thought that Orson's father might want sloppy seconds with the pregnant girl his son was fucking really enhanced the lustful sensations coursing through her and she felt her dark furred cunt gush in response.

When the hand at her breast moved to cup her brown nippled tit, Isabel found herself surprised again. The hand was small to be a man's.

Continuing to feign that she was sleeping, the young Italian woman hazarded a peek at the person touching her. She parted her lids a miniscule crack and saw Orson's older sister standing beside the bed gently holding and squeezing the swollen globe of her breast so that milk leaked from her nipple.

"Oh, wow. She's producing milk. That's so fucking hot," Anya whispered. The albescent liquid spilled across her fingers and she released Isabel's tit to raise her hand before her face, her green eyes gleaming with libidinous excitement and hunger as her pink tongue flicked out to sample the wetness gleaming on her pale flesh. "And it tastes good. It's like having honey on tap. Mmmmm, I'll bet this bitch is just as hot and sweet all over."

After licking her fingers clean, Anya again reached down to caress Isabel's nude flesh. This time she ran her hand over the rise of the teenager's pregnant belly. When the Italian girl released a sensual moan of pleasure at her touch, the blond haired woman smiled.

"Definitely hot. Her cunt stays on fire even when she's sleeping. Bet she'd love to have some company in that bed," Anya thought aloud, smiling lasciviously. "I think now's the time to see if she's really ready for a new adventure or if she's all talk."

Through slitted eyes, Isabel watched as Orson's sister pulled the oversized tee-shirt she wore off over her head to expose a thin waifish figure with small, pink nippled breasts. The woman's body was a mouthwatering morsel of barely there curves, and after she removed her lime green panties Isabel's eyes travelled over the flatness of Anya's belly to the trimmed triangle of golden down that adorned her cunt. The lips of the other woman's pussy were swollen with arousal and the curly, pale yellow hairs covering them were darkly mated with the creamy wetness of her fuck juices. And though she had never had sex with a woman before, seeing the emerald fires of lust burning in the other woman's eyes made Isabel's snatch sizzle and gush with hopeful anticipation.

It wasn't the first time she had felt aroused by the thought of experiencing the raptures of lesbian intimacy. There were often times when she would fantasize about how it would feel to have a woman's mouth at her cunt. At other times she imagined herself as licking and sucking a girl's hot, juicy slit. And while she'd dreamed of such sexual adventures with women before Ingo had eaten her pussy, after feeling his lips and tongue at her hairy young gash, giving her orgasm after orgasm on a nearly daily basis since the night of the prom, her curiosity was piqued by how much he appeared to enjoy doing it and that made her want to try it.

Her heart began to race, thundering within her chest like the pounding hooves of a stampede of galloping horses, as she watched the blond haired woman slide onto the bed with her. Isabel almost laughed when Anya placed her hand in a wet spot and gasped as the cool, congealing mixture of spunk and pussy juice covered her fingers. But then the women began to wipe the chilly fluid over Isabel's breasts, heavily painting the taut brown buds that capped them, and the pregnant teenager was hard pressed to maintain the façade that she was still sleeping.

Anya looked down at Isabel and marveled at the beauty of the dark haired Italian girl. She found the tawny complexioned younger woman to be extremely exciting and attractive. Slowly she leaned down over the girl who lay on the bed, their faces moving closer and closer, until the soft pinkness of their feminine lips came together in a kiss.

A burst of heat and excitement filled Isabel's heart as a sharp surge of fiery sensation flowed through her dark haired snatch and hot, thick liquid spewed from her cum saturated young fuckhole. The lovely Italian teenager experienced an instinctual desire to wrap her arm around the willowy frame of Orson's sister but resisted the impulse and limited her movement to a slight shift of position. But when she felt Anya's tongue flicker out to dart between the parted softness of her lips, imparting a savory delicate sugariness like the flavor of lightly spun cotton candy, she couldn't help releasing a sigh of pleasure into the other woman's mouth.

Anya was also enjoying the flavor of Isabel's mouth. She liked the soft, moist feel of the pregnant teenager's lips and the pungent, salty taste of the cum that coated them. Knowing the spunk she was tasting had come from her younger brother provided her with a depraved thrill. It was almost as if she was reveling in an incestuous moment, and the thought of what she was doing caused her cunt to burn more heatedly and gush more profusely. Then Isabel emitted a soft moan beneath her, indicating that the kiss was arousing her even as she slept, and Anya wondered how far she could get without waking the beautiful girl.

She also wondered how the dark haired woman would respond if she woke up to find her lover's sister in bed with her. Anya doubt that the girl would freak out about it. Considering how sexually insatiable the teenager appeared to be, she felt the other woman would probably be down with it. And she believed that if Isabel was closer to orgasm when she came awake she would be even more apt to embrace the joys of lesbian lovemaking. The thin blond believed it was her responsibility to introduce the pregnant girl to the delights of woman to woman sex in a way that would make her want more. She envisioned them both experiencing a lot of wild times together, with each other and other people, and she wanted Isabel to want that as well. They could be the best of friends if the Italian woman discovered she liked fucking girls as much as she liked fucking men. Anya was determined to see to it that she did.

Anya drew her lips from Isabel's with a soft sound as their flesh adhered as a result of the stickiness of the cum that covered the Italian woman's skin. Again and again she swiped the pointed tip of her tongue across the surface of the other woman's lips to savor the piquant flavor of the jizz that coated them. When she had consumed all of her brother's seminal residue from the girl's lips, she slowly began to kiss her way across Isabel's small, rounded chin and move her lips and tongue down the smooth warmth of her elegant neck.

The feel of the tiny blond woman's tongue repeatedly flickering out to move over her lips made Isabel's pussy bubble heatedly, cream overflowing her snatch in frothy waves as if the hungry hole between her tawny thighs was a pot that boiled over. The action of that tongue reminded her of the tongue of a hummingbird taking nectar from a flower. The tongue of the other woman was sampling nectar of a different kind.

Isabel wondered if Anya was aware that it was her brother's cum she was tasting. The idea that the woman did know and was enjoying the semi-incestuous pleasure of eating her brother's spunk, virtually sucking his cock through a third party, caused a surge of erotic pleasure to flare within her cunt that burned in fiery lines through every nerve ending that lined the walls of her occupied womb and flowed up her spine with an intensity that caused her back to arch almost imperceptibly. And as the blond woman spread kisses and licks gradually down her body, Isabel's arousal continually intensified.

12