Isabela

Story Info
Lucas makes it with Brazilian actress Isabela Garcia.
3.1k words
3.33
16.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lucasbe
lucasbe
1 Followers

The drugstore was not far from the bar I was going to -- I just needed to cross the Botanical Garden, a fifteen minute walk would do and I'd be in Lower Gavea. I usually carry aspirins in my back-peg but, that day, I had forgotten them for some reason and decided to stop for some. It's a habit I have since my early years as a bohemian: after a night of heavy drinking, two aspirins, water and sleep.

My name is Luke -- actually, that's a nickname. It's Lucas, really. I'm a carioca: I was born and live to this day in Rio de Janeiro. Like most of my friends, from the newsroom I work at or not, I'm a bohemian. At least once a week, we spend some five to six hours in the bar drinking, smoking, talking -- laughing. It's a carioca tradition. Some of the best minds in the city are bohemians and each group has it's favorite bar. It's, I guess, a generation thing. The guys around forty go to Lower Leblon; people like myself, in their thirties, usually prefer Lower Gavea. Those are both neighborhoods on the south side of town and that adjective -- Lower -- both describes a geographical fact, it's just besides some mountain, but also describes a place packed with bars.

I'm also a carioca from the south side -- the small amount of land pressed between the Atlantic Ocean and the high mountains that form the better known landscapes of Rio. The famous neighborhoods, like Copacabana or Ipanema, are on the south side. It's also where the beautiful people live -- but that's just my saying; in other places opinions differ. In the south side it's where local celebrities usually live. Singers, composers, actors and actresses, models. Differently from the rest of Brazil -- or even the rest of Rio for that matter --, that's where famous people can walk on the street without the risk of being stopped for autographs.

So, in that particular day I left the bus two stops before Gavea to get some aspirins. Just before me, in the line for payments, was this pretty red haired woman, quite, quite short. She looked a bit tense, three of her small fingers hitting the table as if drumming, waiting for her receipt. It was probably this odd drumming that called my attention to her. The discrete wrinkles on her face would make her around her late thirties, early forties. She wore an over-sized sweater and old jeans, no make up. Very pretty. And then I recognized her -- Isabela Garcia. She's an actress and I had her Playboy.

I hadn't heard of her for some time, now. She was pretty famous in the eighties, when I was a teenager. Very beautiful, good mood always, seductive. A star from the soaps. Well, now, this is something that's different, in Brazil, from other Latin American countries. Soap operas are hot here, as they are in Mexico or Cuba, or all around. But instead of tragic dramas involving orphans and tragedies the like, your typical Brazilian soap will be humorous and wit and political. They are not good pieces of art, of course not, but they are different.

And there's also this thing about the Brazilian edition of Playboy. You'll hardly find some unknown chick on its covers. Playboy, here, is about naked celebrities and, in the eighties, soap opera actresses were the rule. Not anymore, I'd say -- nowadays it's more about instant celebrities, dancers or Big Brother girls -- but, well, I guess I'm not really a buyer of Playboy anymore as I was in my teens, nor am I a tv watcher.

So, this pretty sex symbol of my teens, wearing an overly cute extra-large sweater just left the drugstore while I wandered about times past. "Guess what", I'd say to guys upon arriving in the bar that day, "I've just seen Isabela Garcia, and she's as pretty as ever." I paid for the pills and left the place imagining how I'd tell this story and noticed her a block from where I was, in the opposite direction I planned to go. Why did I decide to follow her? I wouldn't know. Some weird curiosity I guess. Whatever happened to her? Did she marry some guy and left are acting career? Was she still on tv but I wasn't aware anymore?

I followed her discretely for some three blocks until she went around the corner of a charming little street, where some cool bars, a fancy restaurant and a bookstore were. Then, I got interested. There was also a termas I knew well in that street -- I will talk about that in a second. When I finally reached the corner, Isabela was almost a block away and disappeared into the door of the last house -- a red plain wall with no sign in front. The termas. Wow.

Termas are a mix of saunas and whorehouses. You go in, usually only men are allowed, you leave your clothes and put on a robe, have a sauna, the girls are upstairs. This particular one was also a swingers club on Saturdays, when the girls were off and only married couples were allowed. And, on Wednesdays, women were also allowed as normal clients. Usually, they went accompanied by boyfriends or husbands that weren't into swinging, or at least not as yet. That day was a Wednesday and Isabela had just gone in. Alone.

Since my marriage I had never went back there, or to any other termas for that matter. I grabbed my mobile and phoned one of my friends that were expecting me and explained something happened, I'd explain it later. "Cover up for me, would ya?" He said ok. "If Jess phones, tell her I'm with you guys, that I went to the bathroom or whatever." Then I thought, well, nothing is going to happen anyway. I just had to check that out.

I got a locker key from the reception desk and went into the dressing room. Nobody is obliged to undress and wear the robe. Some years before, when I used to go there, in the days girls were allowed they'd usually be shy and wear a bikini underneath the robe or remain with their street clothes. They'd go there out of curiosity and wouldn't have the nerve to act out whichever fantasies that brought them there. At least, not most of them. I liked that undressing thing, to be naked on the sauna -- even if it was among the guys. Not a show off thing, just a liberty thing. No homosexual feelings whatsoever, just that comradeship of knowing we would be getting laid later in the evening with some awesome girl.

That Wednesday, I particularly enjoyed that feeling as I undressed and left for the sauna on the first floor. There were two girls in there and some ten guys. One was plain looking and wore a towel, hands tight to a guy in his twenties that seemed to be her boyfriend -- both really tense. The other one, terribly ugly, was naked and fondling around with two other guys. Not finding who I wanted to, I climbed the stairs to the dancing floor. It was dark with blinking lights. The professional girls, wearing tight bikinis or shorts were moving around and men dressed in robes were talking, drinking -- or just watching. I looked around and didn't find Isabela. She could have been in one of the cabins in the third floor, but those were private -- you rent them for forty minute periods. Meaning: I probably lost it.

But -- no. She wasn't. I suddenly saw her in a dark corner, alone on a robe, a glass of scotch on the rocks at hand, watching intently. Nobody seemed to notice her. I went to the balcony and asked the barman to make myself a scotch. I drunk some to build up the nerve to approach her -- but, suddenly, as if I were a teenager again, I couldn't. I though, man, people are here to have sex. It's a given game. Just get there and talk. I went daydreaming for some minutes, my scotch was over, I asked for another one. And probably didn't get my eyes of her without noticing because, suddenly, she smiled at me. It was a quick, self-conscious smile -- almost shy. She raised her glass, and so did I. I trembled -- but, this time, I did walk towards her trying to figure out what to say. "Hi." Not very creative I'd guess. She smiled back. "First time I come here", she said. "They always say that", I replied trying to bring up some humor -- and suddenly regretted saying anything like that. Yet, she laughed -- "They do, don't they?"

"Well, I'd guess, yes."

"How about you?"

"What?"

"First time?"

"Oh, well, not really. First time in years, though."

And, then, we were mute again, pretending to be watching the action. It was her who interrupted the silence this time. "How does it work here?" I didn't know what to answer -- to vague a question, the fear of being to straight forward. "How do you mean?"

"Well", she said, "how does it work? I mean, how do people get laid here?"

"Hmm… well, if you're interested in one of the girls, you simply go there and tell her, she'll get you a cabin and you both go and have sex. In the end, you pay the bill for the cabin and the girl and the drinks in the reception desk."

Isabela laughed. "I know that, but what about the non-professional girls and the guys?"

"In that case I'd guess you'd have to ask anyway, ask if people are interested, then ask the barman for a cabin."

"Would you help me?"

"Sure."

"Show me the place."

"Ok, what do you have in mind?"

The music was very loud so she pointed me to the way out, at the stairs back to the first floor. "I'm an actress", she went on saying. "I know that", I responded -- and she blushed. "You know, I'm researching for a part in a movie I'll be on. The girl is a swinger and comes to places like these. I really just want to get the feeling, you see? Would you pretend to be my date? I mean, if you are planning to go for the girls upstairs I'd understand it's just that…"

"It's ok, sounds like fun." Guess I was disappointed -- but she grinned and, suddenly, I was fine with that.

"Cool", she said. "Let's go to the sauna?"

"Sure."

We went to the room before the sauna where we could leave our robes and get towels, she undressed hers -- and there was a bikini underneath, not large, not small either -- and I felt shy.

"Isabela?"

"Yes?"

"It's just that, well… I'm not wearing anything."

She smiled. "I don't mind watching."

Suddenly I was finding these girl very likable -- and I was nervous enough not to have a hard on, so I turned my back to her, left my robe and put on a towel around my waist -- then made a move with the hand as if saying lets get in. The fog was dense inside, and she moved us to a far corner where we could sit unnoticed and watch some of the action -- which wasn't much. The young couple I spotted upon arrival was still there, some other guys -- the ugly girl was gone.

"They are really not comfortable, are they?", she asked in whispers pointing to the couple.

"First timers, I'd say."

She smiled. "Do you get excited here?"

"Sometimes, yes."

"What turns you on?"

"Well, the imminence of sex, I mean, it's natural, right?"

"Sure, sure, I mean, what do you prefer, these anonymous girls that come with their dates, or you're more into the hookers?"

"Wow, I don't know. Good question, actually. Never thought about it."

"And…?" She sounded really interested.

"I guess I prefer the average girls, even if they are not as pretty as the professionals. It's just this feeling of being in a place where you both know the objective is sex. This openness arouses me. Yes."

"I think I can relate to that."

"Can you? I mean, it's a human thing, isn't it? Or is it a fetish? I don't know."

"It's probably a fetish", she laughed.

"Ok" -- I was red, now -- "I can deal with that."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to patronize or whatever."

"Oh, don't worry -- that's not how I felt it."

"Cool -- I like you sense of humor."

"Well, thank you", I replied.

"What else? Open your heart!"

"What else what?"

"What else excites you?"

"Being naked among people as if it was normal" -- the answer came so straight that it surprised me.

"Why don't you?"

"What?"

"Get naked. Drop the towel."

"Oh, no, not sure it's a good idea…"

"How come?"

"Because…" She was grinning at me. "Well, this is not really about sex, right? I mean, we are talking theoretically, right? So it's not the same thing."

"I'm not really being fair, am I?", she asked.

"Not at all" -- and this time we both laughed.

Then, we noticed a guy looking straight at her and she became uncomfortable. She moved her head in my direction and whispered, "you think he recognized me?" I tried to look at him but couldn't really see his face because of the fog.

"He may, but he's probably not sure because of the fog", I answered.

"Do you mind if we leave? It's hot anyway."

"Sure, lets go, I could use a cold shower."

"Good idea."

The showers were lined up in the same room we left our robes at, divided in private boxes, large enough for couples. She grabbed my hand and brought me inside one with her and turned on the water almost instantly. She had the chance to drop her towel upon entering, but mine was suddenly soaked.

"Hey!" I cried.

She seemed to be having the time of her life. "You don't seem to have any options, now."

"What do you mean?"

"You must drop your towel."

"Ok, guess you're right." I dropped it. My cock was in control, in the beginning of an erection but not quite. And I was terribly self-conscious. She didn't seem to notice.

"I love a cold shower after the sauna", she said, and as if contradicting herself turned on the hot water now. "But to stay a bit more I guess we need it a bit warmer." She grinned -- I was looking at her. "What?"

"You tricked me."

"I did, didn't I?", and smiled but, then, tenderly: "Don't mind me, really."

"Yeah, but I will end up with a hard-on."

"Do you mind it?"

"Me? No, it's just that… you're a tease!"

"Sorry for that", she seemed regretful. "I'm not sure I should undress, you know."

"I'm not asking for that, it's just..." Her smile grew wider.

"That's a full hard-on." And it was.

I grew daring. "I have your Playboy, you know?"

She was surprised. "Wow. Really? That was like, how long ago?"

"In the eighties…"

"86, I was young then."

"Yeah, and I was a kid."

"I was some sort of a sex symbol then…"

"You're still very beautiful." It was she who blushed this time. And then she approached me and kissed me softly in the lips.

"Thank you", she said, her eyes glued on mine, and dropped her top and unlaced the bottoms of her bikini. Her breasts were smallish with small areolas, the nipples pointing up -- he pussy hair was trimmed neatly in the Brazilian way. We hugged and kissed passionately this second time. "Let's get a cabin?", she proposed. "Let's", I said.

We put on the robes, climbed the stairs, got the keys and were in the third floor in no time. But suddenly she was shy. My cock was hard, very hard and tense -- she unrobed me and let her fingers touch it lightly bringing me to some sort of ecstasy. I unrobed her looking into her eyes and lead her to the bed, we both lay, I on top of her, and kissed deeply and brought my head down to her nipples tonguing them gently, leading myself down even further with small wet kisses until I could smell her pussy. She was soaking.

I stopped, smelling it as close as possible without the touch and then, on a sudden, drew my tongue into her clitoris. "Ah!", she yelled -- "slower, please". I obliged. Tonguing her gently while letting a finger caress the inner lips. As her excitement grew, I let it inside in order to reach her g-spot. "Ahh..", she moaned. I touched it more, faster and harder each minute for so long until she held my head making me stop. "Come inside me", she asked -- and I mounted her, diving my cock into her. "Oh", she cried. The moment I went into her she was already on the brick of an orgasm -- "faster", she said. "Faster, please, faster, faaaster" and, then, "aaaaah!".

Silence. She hugged me hard. Laughed out loud. "Wow", she finally said, "wow, thank you, thank you. This was good. Wow." I smiled. She caressed my hair -- and I was still inside her, hard -- kissed my forehead, "I want to make you come." In saying that, she pushed me away and turned around. Her hand went straight to my cock, holding it firmly, making slow movements of up and down. "Nice cock", she said in a grin, lowered her head and touched the gland with her tongue, going for circular movements and the engulfing it all, first slower, then deeper into her throat. "Aah", I left, "this iiiiss gooood", she looked at me as if smiling. With her hand, the mouth still doing magic, she started masturbating me and I had no choice -- "caaareful there", I said, not wanting to come to soon -- "aaaah", I cried -- and it was impossible. I shot my load deep into her throat, she drunk it all -- raised and cleaned her mouth with her hand.

I was exhausted and she seemed as happy as I were. "Can I ask you a question?", she said. "Sure", I replied. "Were you the guy who was behind me in the line at the drugstore?" I looked at her surprised -- "yeah, that was me." She grinned.

"I thought so. I recognized you inside here, at the bar. Did you follow me?"

"Hmm, yes."

She started laughing. "Wow. And you were surprised when I got inside, weren't you?"

"I was."

"I'm glad you came. I really wasn't planning to get laid, you know."

"Weren't you?"

"What's your name, by the way?"

"Lucas. People call me Luke."

"Well, Luke, I'm glad you followed me." With that, she lay beside me in a hug and we lost track of time.

lucasbe
lucasbe
1 Followers