Isabella & Darcy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a good housekeeper or had hired someone to come in, but she would soon learn about those things. It was a typical single man's apartment. Small but every single inch of space put to some use. There were many books and as she quickly looked at a few titles, she noticed a wide range of reading styles and was pleased since she enjoyed many genres. The kitchen was small and organized and a triangular window provided light to make it bright and cheerful. Considering the lack of air conditioning it struck her as almost cruel – the promise of some air but designed only for light. It was a lovely flat and 2 people would be very comfortable there for a time. She waited patiently as Darcy brought in luggage up the several flights of steps. The training had already begun, Darcy just did not know.

As soon as the door was closed, Isabella sat in a comfortable chair in the conversational area of the open room. "Darcy, come here please and bring the purple bag". As she opened the bag, there was a visible stiffening of his body and a slight trembling of his hands. "Darcy, we had a lovely evening as a man and womanactually a lovely evening, night and morning, and that was good so that you know the heart of the woman that lives inside your Mistress loves you. But, Darcy, that woman is gone now and it is time to begin your training with your Mistress. We have already agreed on all activities and covered all the conversational ends of your submission so the time has come to begin.- you may now remove your clothing for a more formal inspection". Darcy began to undress under the intense stare of Isabella. She watched every movement of his hands. She had seen his nude body for the past ½ of a day but this was different. Now she was looking at the body she owned. It belonged to her to shape and mold and to enjoy.

His entire form took on a different meaning. The size of the nipples and which clips would work best to start. She studied the looseness of his scrotum and how much stretching would be needed. A Mistress always assessed a body from a different point of view. When he was completely nude and visibly nervous Isabella ordered him to kneel in front of her. "Darcy, you may now formally request that I accept you as my slave". Darcy's head dropped. For the first time since her arrival, he could not look at her eyes. Tears began to form in his eyes. He'd planned and rehearsed this moment for days. How could he make this women understand the importance? He finally looked up and when he saw her eyes, he realized she did know the importance and the fear vanished. "Mistress, I beg you to please accept this unworthy man before you as your slave to own and do with as you please. And, Mistress, this slave promises that if you will take him under your care and guidance that he will do everything in his power to please, to honor, to show devotion, and return his own care of her in many ways" He'd done it. He made it through and he meant it – now to find her answer.

Isabella was deeply touched. Such a precious gift had just been laid at her feet. What was that? A tear? Thank goodness, his head was bowed, as she did not want to appear too overwhelmed or weak. She took his face in her hands, "Darcy, this Mistress, Isabella, cherishes your offer, your openness and strength to allow yourself to be the person you are. I am very proud to accept you as my most adored slave. Together we will grow, learn, and reach for all that is possible. I promise to respect you, train you to the best of my own knowledge, and to always hold to my heart the gift you have given – yourself". There was a silent embrace and Darcy shed tears of joy as his Mistress held him like a loving mother.

"I want to keep moving, Darcy, as your training will be constant and you must being to understand that from this moment I am foremost and always your Mistress. From now on whenever you are alone with me, you are to remain nude. If you are to wear any other items then I will lay them out for you to put on or bring to me. I am going to place the collar I made for you around your neck, as well as your wrist band. When they are locked in place you no longer belong to yourself but have given your mind, body, and free-will to my ownership. You are my slave, you are beneath me and always will be, and you will be used for my pleasure and entertainment, which, knowing your desires will result in your pleasure. If something is not pleasing to you, it is of no consequence since it will be pleasing to me and your only thoughts should be to please the one who now owns you. When we leave the house your collar will be removed if it is overtly visible but the wrist band is never to be removed. It serves as a reminder to you that you have surrendered to me and even when away from me must think of my rules, your commitment, and behave in a manner that will bring pride and honor to your Mistress. All that you do and say is a direct reflection on me."

Darcy's tears were again collecting in his eyes but Isabella was clearly aware that these were tears of excitement, long sought joy, anticipation and, yes, some fear about what he might be getting himself into at this moment. However, Darcy bent his head and held up a wrist and in a very small weak voice, mumbled through his tears a simple "Thank you so much Mistress".

Immediately, Isabella slapped his face. "What were your instructions, Darcy? You must remember everything. We have talked about this – you simply say 'thank you, Mistress' – I do not need or care to hear 'so much' added to the phrase. Do you understand me, Darcy?" Tears were flowing freely now and the correct reply was uttered in a choked but inaudible voice. Isabella decided to let that slide. The neck and wrist bands fit perfectly since she had his measurements prior to visiting and had made beautiful leather bands. The tiny padlocks were inserted into the hasp locks and it was complete. This beautiful man who had known the love of her of her capacity to yield to him as his lover, was kneeling before her – wearing her bands of ownership and would now know the love of the Mistress. Isabella was so wet that she was quite sure if she moved she would orgasm. She ordered Darcy to assume the resting position so she could study him.

His eyes glistened with tears but his face was shinning with such joy and appreciation it was almost like a light. She noticed his nipples were very hard and erect and could not resist softly touching them with her fingers – a soft low moan came from Darcy. Her eyes surveyed the strong chest and arms and then there it was – his cock. The taunt skin was glistening and completed engorged. She felt her own wetness slipping out onto her dress. Isabella's mind shot back to just several hours ago and this beautiful man who now looked at her so differently had made wild and lustful love to her with that beautiful cock. Isabella gently touched the shaft and could have sworn that the breath Darcy took was so quick and deep that he would make himself dizzy. Instead, the head of his cock was shinning with drops of pre-cum. Gently she massaged the shinny fluid into the head of his cock as it jerked around. She knew Darcy was heading off into the pure glory of release of himself into the hands of this woman, his Mistress.

Isabella sat back in the chair and told Darcy she wanted to see his ass and to assume the Good Pet position. Immediately he was on all fours – head and arms down to the floor so that his ass was up in the air and open to his Mistress. From the purple bag, she studied the couple of plugs she had brought and decided on the larger one. No use in being too easy on him but let him know right off that she owned that ass. Isabella could not resist the temptation to rub and squeeze his cute cheeks and to give him several slaps to makes them a shiny pink. Without reminding him, she heard a muffled "thank you, Mistress" after each smack. Before inserting the plug, Isabella put on a glove and tested the anal opening telling him to push against her hand. She fingered his ass and rubbed his prostate causing great undulating. A very harsh slap and warning stopped the movement.

Isabella knew if she played with his prostate too much she risked milking him and it was too soon for that intense emotional feeling. She stopped and lubricated her largest plug for his ass. Normally Isabella did not enjoy plugs since they do not train the ass to receive and enjoy her strap-on but because of the conical shape they could be worn and not slip out. She pushed in the tip till she heard a slight moan – knowing that he was at a point of feeling discomfort yet so much of the plug still needed inserting. Isabella knew she now needed to distract his attention. Since the plug became small at the base and allowed the muscles to return to their normal position it would be a very momentary jolt when the largest part of the plug passed through his flower. Using her ungloved hand she reached down and began stroking his cock and massaging the pre-cum. Again, he was moving and moaning and when she was sure his mind was on his cock she used the other hand to quickly and sternly slam the plug into his ass. Isabella could not help but laugh as Darcy uttered an "oh,oh,oh," then "sorry Mistress" "no I mean, oh shit – thank you, Mistress". She knew Darcy was overcome with just about every feeling imaginable. This pleased her greatly.

Isabella giggled softly and was filled with pure pleasure and excitement. He was going to love being her slave. She already knew this as sure as she new she was in a new country with the man she loved in every way that her complicated feelings knew how to love. Leaving Darcy in his present position, watching his ass squeezing and loving it's fullness and his hard cock move with every squeeze. The next item of delightful torment immerged from her bag...

12