Isabella Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO!"

Isabella's voice echoed in Rafa's head so loud it gave him a head ache. And before he knew what she was going to do Isabella was out of his arms and had her body leaning over Suiauthon's neck.

"I won't have him killed there is a worst punishment for a man like him."

"She doesn't want him killed she says there is a worst punishment for him." Rafa told the group. "I don't know what it is but I vote we kill him let me do it even."

Isabella placed her hand on Caunidhrenon's face. Caunidhrenon broke out laughing. "That is indeed a worst punishment for him. Do you trust me and Isabella, Rafa?"

"Yes, but it is more that I want to see Isabella happy then to see him live. So do whatever she wants."

"You two carry Suiauthon back to the centaur's village. We have to prepare for his punishment."

Isabella went back to Rafa. He kneeled down on his front legs so she could mount him. He sighed as she put her arms around him. She kissed his back and then rubbed her cheek on it savoring the feel of him.

As they walked back Roger kept blowing smoke on Suiauthon making him hotter and causing him to cough. Rafa took Isabella to Nat's longhouse before going to see if anything could be salvaged from the rubble. His mother and Nesa were already there. They had found a few things that had survived. Rafa was happy to see the copper statue on the small pile.

"Looks like your staying with me again. " Nat said seeing Rafa.

"Yeah looks that way. I am sorry Nat."

"Don't be, so who did this?"

"Suiauthon."

"I am assuming he is dead." Nesa said sadly

"No Isabella would not see him killed; she said she had a worse punishment for him."

"That sounds like her. She can't stand seeing someone die. I already feel sorry for him Isabella knows how to make a man suffer."

That night the whole village and all of their guest were gathered at the center of the village. Suiauthon was tied to a pole his upper body bare and gleamed in the fire light. Caunidhrenon stepped forward and spoke to everyone. "Suiauthon wanted to gain power by marring Isabella when he couldn't because she had chosen another he tried to steal her. Isabella chose this punishment for him over death. He will be a slave to any of the elves, werewolves or centaurs gathered here. This potion will cause him to never be able to raise a hand to hurt another except for in self defense. This spell is binding until he finds someone who he loves and who loves him." Caunidhrenon raised the bowl and then tried to force Suiauthon to drink it. When Suiauthon held his mouth shut an elf reached around and by putting pressure on his jaw forced him to open and drink the potion. Then he was untied, he stumbled but stayed on his feet. Rafa did not see that as much of a punishment but it was what Isabella wanted and he would stay quite about it.

They went back to Nat's to sleep and in the morning he could see how bad the punishment really was. Suiauthon was running all over the village caring messages from one person to another. He already had a tired look about him. Nesa came over and watched with Rafa. "No one is allowing him enough time to sleep or eat. He will probably die by the end of the week at this rate. So now do you agree with Isabella's punishment? Personally I can't think of anything worse for him."

"Yes I agree with it now that I see it in action." Rafa went back into Nat's longhouse and came out with a loaf of bread and half of a chicken. "Suiauthon come here." Rafa called out the next time Suiauthon ran by.

"Yes Master." Suiauthon said "What do you want? Is it to merely gloat over me?"

"Why did you do it? Was it to really just gain power?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes now answer my question."

It was a command and Suiauthon could not disobey it. "Some of it was to gain power, but I also love the peacefulness that always surrounds Isabella. You see I can read minds but when Isabella is around everything goes quite for me." Suiauthon sounded sad at losing that comfort.

"Here eat and rest a little bit." Rafa handed the chicken and bread to Suiauthon. "I think Isabella wanted you to learn a lesson not to be worked to death. I also give you this command, if you need a rest. Come here and do so. "

"Thank you I can see why she loves you. I am sorry I burned your house."

"Don't be you will be rebuilding it." Rafa smiled. "Nesa spread the word that Suiauthon is going to be busy building my long house and he is my slave for awhile."

Nesa nodded and started to pass the word. She was glad that Rafa understood Isabella's punishment.

Over the weeks of building the new longhouse Rafa and Suiauthon also built an odd friendship. So it did not surprise anyone when Rafa and Isabella left with the elves to stay with them for a few months. Rafa wanted to understand more about the elves. Rafa and Isabella had taken Suiauthon under their protection. Actually ordering him to rest or eat when everyone else was over working him.

The months had past and a blanket of snow now covered the ground. It made Rafa's footsteps quiet as he reentered their home village. Wrapped in a blanket Isabella was a sleep on Rafa's back. Even the snow falling and clinging in her hair did not wake her up. Rafa noticed his father pacing outside of Nat's longhouse and turned left to avoid him. But Sebastián had seen them and came running up to Rafa. "Your mother is in labor and she has been in it too long. Can Isabella help her?"

"I don't know dad, besides Isabella is tired."

"I want to help her Rafa take me to her."

"But Isabella," Rafa started but she had made up her mind and slid off his back and started to walk to Nat's long house. Rafa waited outside with his dad. "So she is now my mother again?"

"Yes I have missed you. But, I am still unsure of the wisdom of having that woman as your mate though."

Rafa saw his father turn pale as one of Anna's screams of pain reached their ears. After a few more hours Nat stepped out and hugged Rafa "Welcome home, you two can come inside now."

Anna was lying on a soft mound of cloth by the fire holding a small bundle. She looked exhausted but happy. Isabella just looked sick and weak as she sat in a chair.

"Let me see my son."

"I can't show you your son," Anna replied "I can only show you your daughter."

She pulled back the blanket and Sebastián saw the tan body of his daughter. Everything from her pinkish head to her soft tiny pale hooves seemed frail.

"We would have lost them both if it hadn't been for Isabella she was able to use her powers to reposition the baby."

Sebastián turned quickly and before Rafa could react; he had Isabella in his arms he gave her a kiss on the check and kept hugging her. "Thank you, I am so sorry that I caused you so much pain. You are very kind to have done this for me. I am glad to call you my daughter." He then reared up on his back legs and spun her which was a bad Idea as she vomited on him.

Rafa came up then and handed his dad a wash cloth and took Isabella away. "Dad you should know not to spin a pregnant woman." Sebastián looked down and finally noticed Isabella's growing belly

"I'm sorry. Isabella."

"Tell your dad I am just glad to be his daughter. And let's go to Juan Carlos's longhouse tonight it will take too long for ours to warm up and I am tired."

"She is fine. We had hoped to stay here tonight as it will be cold in our long house, but I think Isabella is right we will go to Juan Carlos's for the night."

"Actually Roger came by earlier and told us he was starting a fire in your long house since you would be back soon. We asked him why he didn't just carry you. He wouldn't tell me, he said it was a surprise. But now that I know Isabella is pregnant I would guess that flying and pregnancy don't go well together." Nat said.

"Thanks, see you all in the morning." Rafa picked Isabella up and they went back outside. When they got to their longhouse it was warm. Rafa set Isabella down into a chair near the fire as he laid down a bed of furs for them. Tomorrow they would get the bed that had been made for them while they had been away. As they lay down Rafa ran his hand over her belly. She sighed. "It is good to be home isn't?"

"Yes, it is even better now that we have a family again." Isabella went to sleep and Rafa knew that they had truly found peace at last. When he heard her moaning in her sleep he placed her hand to his cheek; he enjoyed watching her dreams. Tonight it was a dream about them. They were in their bed here, his feet were tucked below him and she was kneeling facing him. He was kissing her as he held her close. His hands roamed over her back as she started to moan.

He tickled the inside of her knees causing her to bend them; he then pulled her legs around him, he could feel her supporting her weight on his shoulders as he positioned himself at her entrance. He entered her slowly. When she tried to quicken his entrance by relaxing her hold on his shoulders he caught her weight with his arms and continued with his slow teasing of her velvet walls. Her warm wet folds pulled at him and she arched her back as she tried to get more of him inside of her. He then latched on to her breast; he suckled it and was rewarded as her whole body shuddered. He then changed his pace to the fast full trust that she had wanted. She was whimpering and moaning.

"Yes, more, please Rafa, I want, I want." Her rambling pleas of pleasure were gong though his head. "Oh God Yes!" her nails were digging into his arms and back as he kept rocking her. He could feel her about to cum so he changed position.

"Wrap your legs around me." When she did he leaned forward and placed his hands on the bed raising up onto his front knees. "Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on." He then gently rocked her. Her body sung under his and she under stood what he wanted.

"You wicked man, I love you." She then started to swing. The weightless feeling she had and the sensation of his sliding in and out at a pace and depth she chose was sweet. She came close to coming again he lifted his body up and trust roughly into her. Her voice echoing in his head was his reward as he felt her body quiver with the intense orgasm that had overcome her. He quivered too as he shot his heavy load into her. He rolled to his side and slipped her one leg between his front legs but kept her one leg slung over his waist. He liked how it felt to still be inside of her as he went soft. She kissed his chest.

Rafa took her hand off of his cheek only to see her eyes open watching him.

"Are you ever going to get tired of watching my dreams?"

"Not when they are so exciting." He pulled her so she could feel his hard cock. "Should we try what you dreamed of?"

"Not tonight but we can keep it in mind for tomorrow night. Now go to sleep; we are going to have a lot of visitors tomorrow when the village realizes we are home."

Rafa sighed she was right, she was always right. He closed his eyes and drifted off to his own dreams of what he wanted to do with his wife when she was more rested.

12