Isabella's Reversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna take a bath with me," Jade shyly asked.

"I thought you would never ask," Isabella said, pulling up Jade from the couch.

Jade filled the tub with girly perfumed bubble filled hot water, and flipped a switch on the wall, which made a barely audible humming from the ceiling.

"We can smoke in here. The fan sucks up smoke quickly."

"I would like my needy nipples sucked. Do you just happen to have a switch for that," Isabella sensually said, letting the last word come out slowly, while she got in the tub, and bending over far enough to show Jade her pussy from the back.

Jade dropped her diaper, with a liquid sounding thump on the floor, and got in the tub next to Isabella. Immediately she took in one of Isabella's nipples, and letting her left hand roam all over Isabella's swollen cunt.

Jade pushed two fingers through Isabella's vaginal opening, and immediately found Isabella's g-spot.

"Oh that's not fair," Isabella teased.

"All is fair in pleasure and orgasms," Jade teased back.

Isabella chuckled, and laid her head back against a wall, and let the pleasure flow through her.

By the time Jade had switched to Isabella's other nipple, Isabella was beginning to have multiple orgasms, one right after the other.

"Jade knows how to play," Isabella thought to herself.

Isabella lost count after sixteen orgasms, but allowed Jade to continue. She had payback planned for Jade.

Luckily, Jade's hand got tired, and had stopped just after the orgasms had begun to be painful.

"Damn your good," Isabella almost shouted between gasps of air.

"That's what happens when you tease."

"In that case I won't stop teasing you," Isabella said smiling, but was bieng honest as well.

Jade stradled Isabella's leg, and began humping Isabella's knee, and said "Me either," punctuating each word with a hump.

Isabella only lifted her leg a little, so Jade could hump her knee easier. She loved being humped.

Jade leaned foward a litte and squeezed the soft flesh of Isabella's firm breast between her fingers, using her thumbs to swirl the nipples.

Isabella was filled with such a deep delight that she had found someone as horney as her, and could last just as long.

Jade began moaning loudly, squeezing Isabella's breast harder between her fingers, even using nails to dig in to flesh.

Isabella could not help but to begin playing with her own swollen clit, swirling, pinching, and tugging on it like she had her nipples.

This only drove Jade further into a lust filled insanity. Becoming even more rough with Isabella's breast, and even using her teeth on Isabella's nipples.

"You like that don't you, you pain slut."

"Oh fuck yeah," Isabella moaned out, now fucking her own cunt rapidly with two fingers.

Isabella felt Jade's orgasm flow into her body, passing along flashes of intense pleasure and bliss.

Both girls clasped one another in their arms, panting and gasping for air.

"Thank you. I really needed that," Isabella said, between deep gasps of air.

"I felt you did," Jade admitted.

"By the way, you can fuck my pussy till it's raw and bleeding anytime," Jade whispered in Isabella's ear.

"We are such fucking twinkies," Isabella blurted out.

"I like that, too," Jade shyly admitted.

Isabella sparked both of them a cigarette, while Jade brought the ashtray closer.

"Have you ever peed in the bath before," Isabella asked.

"A few times."

"I just did myself," Isabella said grinning.

"How lovely," Jade genuinely said.

Both girls soaked in the tub, kissing and cuddling until the water had just started to cool down. Then they bathed one another, and used a hand sprayer to rinse off each other.

"May I brush your hair,"Jade asked softly, as she finished drying off Isabella's naked flesh.

"Sure," Isabella replied, following Jade to the sink.

Jade pulled out a little vial filled with a slightly tinted oil, and poured three drops of it on a soft bristled hair brush made of silver.

After brushing the oil in on both sides and as well as the back of Isabella's hair, she continued brushing Isabella's hair fifty times.

"So that's why I always smelled roses," Isabella said, as the rose scented oil lofted up to her nose.

Jade smiled and said, "Oil in the evening, powder in the morning keeps your hair voluptuous and soft."

"I never knew that. Can I brush yours?"

"Ofcourse silly. Here you don't have to ask me, just do it."

"That goes both ways also," Isabella said, just before passionately kissing Jade.

After hair was brushed, and both girls had diapered one another, giving each other an orgasm in the process, Jade grabbed Isabella's hand and led her into the closet.

"Now close your eyes. I have a surprise for you."

Isabella did as Jade asked, and heard a drawer opening and a hanger. Next she felt her bra being put on her and fastened, plastic being pulled up, and Jade helped her into something silky, that covered her feet and her body.

"Now open your eyes," Jade said, after zipping up the front, and began playing with Isabella's ass.

Isabella gasped as she saw herself wearing actual footed pajamas. It was black silk, with pink silk ruffles around the shoulders, and around the waist.

"Thank you," Isabella said, as her eyes welled up with tears of joy.

Jade passionately kissed her, and said, "My turn to be dressed."

Jade pointed Isabella to the drawer where tons of various plastic panties were neatly folded and organized.

Isabella grabbed a thick black pair, found a pair of black silk footed pajamas, with purple ruffles, and gently caressed the clothes onto Jade's naked body.

Jade pointed Isabella to the hanging bras, and grabbed a black satin nursing bra, that had black lace covering the edge of the nursing flaps.

After putting the bra on Jade, Isabella opened the right nursing flap, and began nursing on the nipple that she hadn't earlier. Using her hands, she squeezed the breast to help the flow of milk come freely.

"You really do like my breast milk."

Isabella only looked up at Jade with a naughty smile in her eyes.

Isabella refastened the nursing flap, pulled up the footed pajamas to cover Jade's upper body, than zipped up her front.

Jade turned around, revealing the butt flap in the back, and Isabella buttoned it in place.

"Would you like some pizza?"

"Yeah. I like Domino's," Isabella replied.

"Domino's has nothing on my pizza," Jade said, with a hint of bragging.

Both girls skipped arm in arm downstairs to the kitchen. Jade put a pizza stone in the oven, and set it to preheat.

Jade then grabbed an onion, bell pepper, a plastic container of olives, some canadian bacon, and placed it on the counter. She then went to the pantry and grabbed a Dijorno's pizza crust, and a jar of roasted garlic and onion pizza sauce, and began making the pizza.

The oven had just preheated to four hundred when Jade had just covered the top of the pizza with fresh chunks of mozzarella.

Jade carefully laid the pizza on the pizza stone, and both girls watched with hungry intensity, as the pizza cooked.

"I wanted a stone pizza oven, because I love pizza so much, but it wouldn't fit," Jade said, while they waited on the pizza.

"Do you like mexican food," Isabella asked.

"Just as much as italian."

"I will have to make you my steak fajitas one night. That was a stone grill outside, right?"

"Yeap. It smokes and grills. You can use wood, charcoal, and I even have gas running to it."

"Nice."

"I love to cook, and made sure I had the best to do it. All of my knives are perfectly balanced stainless steel."

"I will never leave here," Isabella blurted out.

"That would be nice," Jade admitted with blushing cheeks.

Luckily for Jade, the timer went off before Isabella could reply. Jade knew she was falling for Isabella, but was scared to truly say it.

While Jade had the pizza stone in her oven gloved hands, Isabella whispered, "Me too," and followed it with a passionate kiss.

Luckily, Jade was able to keep hold of the pizza stone, and placed it on the stove.

Jade grabbed a curved pizza cutter, and started slicing up the pizza, as joy and glee filled her entire being.

Jade put a couple of pieces on a black plate, that had red hand painted embroidery on it, and handed it to Isabella.

After grabbing a couple of beers, both went outside to enjoy the night air, and star filled sky.

Jade snatched the soaked Godzilla from Isabella's hands, and put it under her, with a teasing smile.

In retaliation, Isabella unzipped her footed pajamas to the bottom of her bra, and unfasented both nursing flaps, dragging a pizza slice against her nipple, leaving a small pizza sauce streak on her left breast, with a smug grin on her face the whole time.

Jade's mouth could only hang wide open.

Eventually, Isabella let Jade lick her nipple clean, and both ate their pizza.

Isabella noticed the red was gone from the ends of Jade's pigtails.

"What happened to the red in your hair?"

"Oh it was just a spray in hair dye. I use them all the time. I even made some stencils. I did a cobweb in my pig tails for Halloween one year."

"Awesome."

"I have plenty of alone time, so I play with makeup."

"You do a beautiful job. I was actually embarrassed by my makeup last night."

"It's easy to do makeup, after you learned how. I can teach you."

"I would love for you too."

Jade dropped half of her second piece on the plate, and let out a little fart.

Isabella knew what was going on in the diaper, and couldn't help to hump the Godzilla faster.

Isabella began playing with her nipples as they enjoyed a quite evening, with soft jazz music playing in the background.

After they had finished their supper, along with a few orgasms on the side, Isabella sparked a cigarette for both of them.

"Can I ask you something," Jade timidly asked, unsure if she should, but had to know.

"Ask anything. I honestly trust you."

"Last night when you tasted my um poop, did you want to do that, or did you do it only to make me not so embarrassed?"

"I wanted to. I had never done or even thought about it before. I just wanted to do it all of a sudden. Honestly, I loved it. It was like you were baking me a fresh warm brownie. To answer your next question, yes I want to enjoy it again."

Jade had no words to express her delight and joy, so she leaned over and passionately kissed Isabella, with tears in her eyes.

As Isabella pulled back, still holding Jade's hand and taking a drag of her cigarette, she asked, "Have you ever enjoyed a brownie before?"

"A brownie," Jade asked with a smirk. She knew what it was, but she wanted to see Isabella blush.

"Um. Well that's what I thought of when it was coming out. Your oven was giving me a fresh warm brownie with nuts," Isabella explained, with a ting of pink coloring her cheeks.

"I figured. I just wanted to make you blush. Yes, I have had brownies before. A girl I met in France was also an Adult Toddler, and both of us enjoyed eating pussy, and since both of us fully used a diaper."

"Did you enjoy it," Isabella asked timidly, with the pink ting now turning into red.

Jade knew that Isabella was looking for acceptance for enjoying her poop, and honestly she did enjoy it with the other girl, but had to restrain herself. She knew that girl wouldn't have fully understood her enjoyment of brownies.

Instead of telling Isabella all of this, she grabbed a throw pillow next to her, placed on the ground in front of Isabella, and began slowly humping it as she began gently unzipping Isabella's pajamas and pulling off the tabs of the diaper.

It was a brownie heaven inside of the diaper. Everything was caked in poop.

After putting Isabella's feet on her shoulders, she scooted Isabella closer to her, and began slowly licking away at the smashed brownie, insuring to start on Isabella's pussy first.

Isabella saw the enjoyment of Jade, as they both looked into each other's eyes. This was their silent dirty secret, and both loved it.

Isabella leaned back, unfastened the nursing flaps, and began working her breast and nipples to begin milking. Seeing as how she was a little extra rough with her sensitive nipples, they sent pleasurable sensations down to her clit.

After Jade had finished cleaning Isabella's pussy, and given her a few orgasms to go along with it, she began her way down, leaving fingers inside of Isabella's wet cunt and and rubbing her engorged clit.

By the time Isabella had switched breast, she had creamed four times, and Jade was now cleaning her asshole.

Along with endorphins, Isabella was filled with warmth and joy at the knowledge that both of them truly enjoyed everything about the other's body. She knew that she no longer had to be ashamed of the things she truly enjoyed any longer.

After Isabella was fully cleaned, Jade went back to Isabella's needful cunt. It was the most wonderful one she had ever enjoyed, and couldn't ever get enough of it. It had fat plush lips like hers, and always tasted so sweet. Not to mention the luscious cream Isabella produced.

After spending another thirty minutes focusing on showing Isabella how much she was enthralled with the wondrous delight of Isabella's plump juicy cunt, she grabbed a diaper bag she kept under on of the side tables, for just in case purposes, removed the old diaper, and fastened a clean one on Isabella, after she had used her special baby lotion and powder.

Both embraced in a lovers hold, and began deeply kissing one another, with both exchanging gentle caresses of the others tongue.

"I need to be milked before bed, if you would care to have a late night snack," Jade said, as she sensually began unzipping the front of her footed pajamas.

"I would love too," Isabella said, unfastening the nursing flap of the closest breast of Jade's, after repositioning herself.

Jade grabbed a breast pump from the diaper bag, and began milk8ng her other nipple with it.

Isabella slid her hand down the front of Jade's messy diaper, and began playing with the fat swollen clit, while using her free hand to help massage the soft flesh of Jade's breast into her mouth, as she suckled milk from the enlarged hard nipple.

Jade truly enjoyed the way Isabella could make her clit melt from just the touch of her soft fingers. She could tell Isabella sought to give her the desperately needed release her cunt truly sought. She had never met another girl that had made her feel sexy. She knew she looked good and was confident about that, but after feeling rejections because of her personal issues and the things she derived pleasure from. Jade had begun to wonder if she was to sick or disgusting for anyone to enjoy her.

Isabella was thankful that Jade wore diapers, for she knew she could go enjoy all of the honey Jade was releasing from the orgasms Isabella was giving her.

After emptying Jade's breast, Isabella couldn't hold herself any longer, and began to sensually kiss her way down the soft flesh of Jade's flat tummy, as she moved herself between Jade's legs, and insured Godzilla was under her cream soaked diaper.

Isabella began massaging the pee soaked diaper against Jade's cunt, as she laid her head against it. She wanted to savor this moment, and the warm delightful feeling she was experiencing for the first time in her life.

Eventually, the need to enjoy the blessed contents of Jade's diaper overcame Isabella, as she pushed aside the crotch, and began licking away the pee, honey, and brownie encased the swollen cunt of Jade, while unfastening the sides of the plastic panties and diaper.

Just as Jade had done moments ago, Isabella began go slowly lick Jade clean, as she relished in the tastes the sloppy juicy cunt offered her.

As Jade continued filling the second bottle, she began pulling and tugging on the free nipple, providing even more sensations of pleasure being sent to the clit Isabella was sucking on.

After the release of constant flowing gooey globs of honey, in which Isabella gratefully delighted her taste buds in, she continued to clean Jade of the mashed brownie she had heard Jade release earlier.

Continuing to finger fuck Jade, honey began flowing, and mixed in with the delectable tastes of brownie and lemonade, making Isabella grind her diaper even harder against the back spikes of Godzilla.

Several more releases were provided to both by Isabella, before she changed Jade's diaper as well.

Both girls enjoyed one last cigarette before bed time.

"Can I borrow Godzilla tonight," Isabella timidly asked.

"Ofcourse."

"Good I brought a surprise, come on."

Both girls raced upstairs, with Isabella hugging the Godzilla to her chest.

"Now lay down on your side, and close your eyes," Isabella said.

Jade felt the sides of the plastic panties being unbuttoned, and her diaper being almost ripped off. A few minutes later, Jade felt soft fur being put between her legs, and her pajamas being zipped back up.

"It's the panda pillow we used last night," Isabella said excitedly.

"How sweet of you," Jade replied, with a warm smile.

"You can keep it. Besides I have the teddy bear you made last night still at my apartment."

"Your bad, bad girl," Jade said, than began humping the damp panda between her legs.

"Your the first girl that doesn't mind peeing on plushies," Jade admitted.

"You too, besides we can always throw them in the washer if need be."

"What about Joan? I had an accident on her earlier. I'm sorry."

"I did too. But mine wasn't an accident per say. I will just have to use one of those big washers."

"Your so fucking awesome," Jade excitedly announced, snuggling up to Isabella.

"Dido."

Isabella placed Godzilla against the crotch of her diaper, and the soaked panda against Jade's bare cunt, both slowly humped themselves to sleep, with light kisses passing between them.

Isabella was dead to the world, before her cunt even began watering. Jade kept humping slowly, gazing into Isabella's sleeping eyes, wondering if she is having a wet dream or a nightmare, praying Isabella was having the first. A soft smile came upon Jade's lips, as soft cute snores came from Isabella. She could get use to that.

Jade just knew she was in trouble. Here was the perfect lover and playmate she had been dreaming about for years, and she had started already loving Isabella. She figured Isabella may stay another night or two, then it would turn into the occasional visits. Jade would become only a play toy.

Jade pushed it in the back of her mind. She would enjoy whatever moments they had left together.

Isabella dreamed that Jade and herself were coloring diapers, using their feet to pleasure each others diapered cunt. Then Jade was sitting on her face, her pussy was gushing and peeing into her open starving mouth.

They soon went back to coloring, and both of them had a Joan that they were riding under the table, with the crotch of their diapers pulled to the side.

Eventually, Isabella opened her very soul, one star filled night, and told Jade she loved her, but Jade was silent.

Isabella awoke in the middle of the night, and saw Jade was sleeping silently. Holding Godzilla in place, Isabella gently got off the bed, and quietly walked down stairs, after trading her diaoer for a pair of her panties.

She was going for a Coke Zero, when she saw a bottle of Jade's breast milk, with an expiration date of tomorrow. She grabbed the bottle instead, heated it up in the microwave for a minute, and went out onto the porch.

It was lightly raining outside, which matched Isabella's meloncoly mood. She knew that she should not be falling in love with Jade already. They had only been together for a day and a half.