Isabella's Reversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But she did love her, and knew it was one that reached her very soul. Jade had not only shown her the beauty in ABDL, but also how to not only appriciate it, but how to derive a deep passionate pleasure from it as well. All of this was so new to her, but it all felt so right.

Her pussy had already become used to diapers. It was trickling pee onto Godzilla right now, and she was only slowly humping the plushie. Isabella was not wanting or expecting this to come up yet, and was struggling to accept it.

She had a few more years until she was able to retire, and she had worked so hard to get here. The fact remained she did truly love Jade though.

As Isabella put out her cigarette, she figured she would sleep on it, and see how things went.

"One day at a time," Isabella silently reminded herself.

As dawn awoke Isabella, she heard the soft buzzing sound that she knew was Jade's dual breast pump.

She turned over to find the teddy bear she had given Jade on top of a pillow. Isabella realized her own bladder was empty, and her panties and Godzilla was sopping wet.

After pulling him out from her footed pajamas, Isabella walked into the bathroom, took a set of breast pumps, and put them on her own nipples, and began lavishly receiving necture from Jade's magnificent breast.

Jade grabbed the mostly full bottle of breast milk, and enjoyed her own breakfast, as she looked down into Isabella's eyes. Unspeakable words flowed between their gazes.

After finishing the second breast, Isabella felt a small stream of her own golden juices down her leg.

Jade began feeling trickles of pee against her own leg, that was between Isabella's, and knew. She sunk to her knees, removed Isabella's panties, and covered Isabella's cunt with her mouth, just as it became a steady flow.

A mortified Isabella finally talked herself into looking down, and saw Jade smiling eyes, and knew Jade loved what had happened. It had given her an excuse to do something she enjoyed.

After Jade licked down Isabella's leg, she pulled off Isabella's footed pajamas, walked her over to the changing table, helped Isabella up on it, and began cleaning Isabella's cunt with her tongue.

Jade enjoyed taking her time licking Isabella's tender thick pussy, making sure to swirl Isabella's clit every so often.

Finally she let herself go, and used the swollen clit as if it were a pacifier. Isabella's legs instantly clamped down on her head, letting Jade know Isabella was about to orgasm.

Isabella had never ever been brought to orgasm so quickly. But damn Jade had a magic mouth.

Isabella's body began twitching, as her thick sticky cream began to squirt and flow freely from her cunt. Jade did not let a drop of it spill from her lips.

Jade pulled down her own diaper, laid on top of Isabella, and began fucking her slowly, as they kissed passionately, sharing Isabella's cream.

It felt like humping to Jade, but so much better. Both cunts were slick with moisture, and she was able to fuck Isabella fast.

Lust and desire filled Jade's entire being, and let it show in her passionate kisses and suckling of Isabella's plump cream covered lips.

Jade felt the moment, and knew both were about to orgasm at the same time, and smiled down to Isabella.

Cream and honey mixed as one, as both trembled and spasmed from the shared orgasm.

Jade just laid on top of Isabella, both still kissing, as spasms made it hard for Jade to stand.

"Please give me your diaper," Isabella softly asked.

"Of course sissy."

Jade rubbed lotion and powder on Isabella's cunt, and helped her into the slightly used diaper.

She traded places with Isabella, and Isabella did the same with a new diaper.

After a shared tender kiss, both girls went downstairs for some coffee and smokes.

Jade found it hard to concentrate with Isabella playing with her nipples, but was finally able to ask, "Would it be ok if I played dress up with you after we shower?"

"I would really enjoy that."

"You want to try out that treadmill don't you?"

"Ofcourse sissy. Hell I almost cam when I saw it."

"It will give you a work out. I also got some running shoes you can borrow. I always wear socks, so they won't smell."

Jade ran up the stairs and grabbed a pair of socks and running shoes for both of them, and met Isabella in the office, who was already playing with the treadmill.

"Put this on, while I set it up for you. I have an awesome Mountain Trail in Colorado that is a damn good work out."

Isabella had just finished stretching, as she looked over and saw Jade's mouth wide open in a lust filled surprise, and knew exactly how to drive Jade insane.

Isabella began the jog, which the first few minutes were just warming up. Then it inclined more, speed up, and the real jog began.

Isabella looked over at Jade occasionally, and saw her grinding down on a black teddy bear. So using her arms to hold her weight, Isabella picked up her legs, and did a full split.

She could hear Jade's diaper taking it out on the teddy bear.

"Why don't you record me," Isabella sensually suggested.

Which Jade did, with her 3d digital camera she grabbed from a drawer in the desk.

Isabella did another split for the camera, and continued her jog.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh god," Jade yelled as her orgasm crashed against her body. Sending tidal waves of endorphins through out her body.

Isabella simply smiled.

Thirty minutes later the machine finally began it's slow down cycle, which Isabella was grateful for. She had only jogged five miles, but it was the most intense five miles of her life.

"Fuck that was a jog."

"It is a good one."

Jade reset the route, and began jogging herself, as Isabella took her turn on the teddy bear.

Jade a few tricks up her sleeves, and was going to have some fun.

Isabella had begun recording Jade's run, so Jade unfastened the back of her bra, and through it on the machine. Letting her firm ample breast jiggle.

She could see Isabella grinding Terry in a hurried spasm of lust, but was able to still record.

Ten minutes before her jog was done, she pressed pause, bent towards Isabella, and began pushing out a warm massive brownie, filling up the back of her diaper.

Isabella put the camera down, placed her hands firmly on the ground, and ground the teddy bear for dear life.

Jade was smiling, as she watched Isabella's issue out if the corner of her eye, while resuming her jog.

Jade refastened her bra when the machine stopped, and saw Isabella's legs were twitching.

"Having issues, sissy?"

"You slut," was all Isabella could manage.

"Oh and like the splits weren't on purpose?"

Isabella smiled guiltily.

"Shall we shower," Jade asked sensually.

"I am going to fuck you hard, sissy."

Jade smiled back, swaying her hips on the way upstairs.

Jade set the shower to a warm tropical rain, put on a shower cap, handed one to Isabella, bent over, and teasingly massaging the back of the diaper, spreading the warm mush all over her ass cheeks.

Jade stepped into the shower, and was playing with the waist band, as she sensually teased, "You better come get dessert before the shower cleans me."

Isabella hurriedly pulled off her own golden juice soaked diaper and went into the shower. She pulled Jade's diaper down, and began licking Jade's ass cheek like a chocolate ice cream cone, and even found chunks of brownie mixed in with it.

With Jade's ass licked clean, Isabella forced Jade down on the shower bench, laid on top, split apart Jade's legs with her own, and began fucking Jade's hungry swollen pussy hard.

"Damn I lover her," they both thought, as they stared into each other's eyes.

Both cream and honey mixed for five orgasms, and Jade could feel her pussy getting sore by the time Isabella finally stopped, which was only because her body could no longer be used to fuck Jade.

After bathing each other tenderly, they dried one another off, and diapered the other.

Jade dipped the brush in baby powder, and brushed though Isabella's hair with fifty strokes. Isabella did the same to Jade in turn.

Isabella and Jade shared the upholstered make-up bench, and Jade had Isabella close her eyes while playing dress up with her.

Twenty minutes later, Jade was putting plastic panties, thigh highs, and slipping a short sleeved dress onto Isabella. After putting on some heels, Jade said, "Ok you can look now sissy."

Isabella's eyes and lips looked as if the were a blazing fire. The black silk short sleeve dress had flames that started at the bottom hem, and went as high as the waist. She was also wearing black heels, with thigh highs that were attached to the straps on the thick black plastic panties.

"Your my Queen of Fire," Jade softly said, hugging Isabella from behind.

"I never looked so beautiful. Thank you so much sissy."

"Why don't you sit down and enjoy a teddy while I fix myself up. Then we can go out for a little while, if you want."

"Ofcourse. I want to show the world what you did for me sissy," Isabella excitedly said.

Jade put on Manic Panic white foundation and face powder. Then used a light shiny blue eye shadow and blended it with white, to make her eyebrows grow ice-cycles encompassing her eyes, and did the same with a light blue and white shiny lipsticks.

After using some white and then light blue spay dye on the ends of her pigtails, she slipped into a thick white plastic panties, with thigh high straps, and rolled white thigh highs up her legs. When she had fastened them, Jade slipped on a short sleeve white silk dress that had jagged ice-cycles on the bottom hem and sleeves, and put on a pair of white glossy high heels.

Isabella orgasmed when she took in Jade's full appearance

"My Queen of ice," Isabella said, catching her breath.

Jade smiled shyly.

"Wanna go make Hazel drool for lunch," Isabella sensually asked.

"Your a bad influence, sissy. That sounds like fun," Jade replied.

Jade had Isabella pulled her motorcycle in the garage, and they took Jade's truck.

It was a fully restored '65 Chevy truck. It was a sparkling blue, with stained cherry wood planks in the truck bed, and had a sweet newer sound system. There was even thick white walls on the tires, and dome shaped shiny hub caps.

"My dad restored this when he first came to America, and then gave it to me when I started to drive. He even put in this new sound system while I was in Europe, so I can sync the radio with my phone's bluetooth."

"I like it. It's beautifully restored."

Jade only smiled, as she started the truck, and an earth shaking rumble was felt through the upholstered bench they were sitting on.

Jade drove, while Isabella busied herself with putting a small plush lamb inside her diaper, and using her hand to rub it against her piss and secretion soaked pussy.

Isabella had just enough time to stuff the plushie lamb down Jade's diaper, and make her gush on the already soaked lamb. During which, Jade found it hard as hell to concentrate on the road, but managed.

"Now the first person to make Hazel cum using Josephine wins her cum," Isabella said, putting the plush worm in back in her own diaper.

As they walked into the day spa, swaying their hips sensually side to side, every head turned, including women's'.

They walked over to Hazel's booth. Finding it empty, Isabella sat in the chair, and Jade sat in her lap.

Isabella had started rubbing her thumb up and down Jade's hip, as Hazel walked up with a male client.

"Oh my god. You two sweeties are gorgeous fucking bombshells," Hazel exclaimed.

Both smiled sensually, and noticed both Hazel and the male customer were growing south.

"Wanna have lunch with us," Jade said, with a sensual wink.

"Or we can always go each, I mean together," Isabella followed up.

"You two are trouble. Gorgeous, but trouble all the same."

"Always," both girls replied.

"Awe shit, I'm in trouble, aren't I sweeties," Hazel asked with a defeated look.

"Only if you don't eat with us," Jade replied.

"After I finish with his hair cut we will go eat. Wait in the sitting area, and do try to behave yourselves."

"We'll try," both replied.

Jade and Isabella got up, and walked arm in arm, swaying their hips.

"Hazel, I don't know whether to give you a high five, or to write your obituary," the guy commented.

"Me either."

"One hell of a way to go if you so kick the bucket," the guy commented.

"True."

When Hazel met up with Isabella and Jade, Hazel noticed Isabella was in the chair, Jade was in Isabella's lap, with both kissing, and her cashier was no where to be seen.

"What happened to Elizabeth?"

"Oh she had to run to the bathroom a little bit ago," Isabella said, with mock innocence.

"Let's get you two sweeties out of here before all of my employees and clients have to take a potty break."

Isabella and Jade laughed.

Tony's was just down the street, so they walked. Both girls on one of Hazel's arms.

"I see something is growing," Isabella teased.

"Your fault sweeties."

"Come over tonight, and we will inure he doesn't rise for awhile afterwards," Jade whispered in Hazel's ear, and proceeded to suck on Hazel's ear lobe.

The two girls winked at each other, and giggled.

Hazel sat on one side of a booth in the back, while Jade and Isabella sat in the other.

"Let's have a red wine with some of your bread and dipping oil for now," Hazel told the waitress.

"Can we have a coloring mat and crayons. Mommy forgot ours," Jade said with a pouty look.

"Sure," the waitress said, grinning ear to ear. She even chuckled a little when she walked away.

"You two better...," Hazel stopped talking all of a sudden, and Isabella noticed Jade was no longer sitting next to her.

Isabella hadn't even felt the plush being removed from her diaper, but could tell it was gone now.

"Damn she has skills," Isabella thought to herself, smiling.

"She may get Hazel's cum, but I am going to make it hard for her," Isabella said, slowly putting her hand under the table, and playing with Jade's diaper covered crotch.

Isabella could tell the moment Hazel had cummed, from the glazed look on her face. Unfortunately, that is when the waitress showed up with the wine, three wine glasses, pre cut french bread, and two coloring mats with crayons for both Isabella and Jade.

"I'm sorry, I thought there was another girl with you," the waitress said, looking puzzled.

Isabella did not answer, making Hazel be the one too.

"Actually she had to powder her nose. She will be back in a minute, sugar."

The waitress put everything on the table, and left.

Isabella could tell Jade had just orgasmed and was peeing in her diaper, when she knocked lightly on the table. Hazel lightly knocked twice, and Jade came up from under the table.

Jade immediately began passionately kissing Isabella, and allowing Hazel's sweet delectable cum to be shared.

"Twinkies share," Jade whispered in Isabella's ear, after they broke from the kiss.

"You two are incouragable," Hazel said, slightly chuckling.

"We just wanted our appetizer before the main course," Isabella teased.

"Where's Josephine," Isabella asked, but already knew the answer.

"In Mommy's wet panties," Jade said with a smirk.

Jade and Isabella got to work on coloring their mats, stopping only to eat some bread and sip wine.

"Now what would you three like," the waitress asked, with a large grin on her face as she watched Jade and Isabella coloring.

Isabella even noticed a slight sensual licking of the lips from the corner of her eye, as the waitress watched the both of them.

"I would like the chicken alfredo, with some scallops added in," Hazel said.

"We both want the child's spaghetti and meatballs with child serving of fruit on the side," Jade answered.

The waitress smirked, as she wrote down the order and left.

"She wanted to fuck us," Isabella whispered in Jade's ear. Which made Jade blush.

"What have you gorgeous sweeties been up too since yesterday," asked Hazel, obviously changing the subject.

"Oh a little bit of girl talk and play. Jade made me beautiful this morning. She also made an awesome pizza last night."

"It tasted better coming from your nipple though," Jade said just loud enough for all three to hear.

Hazel began talking about some of her clients she had so far today. Including a lady that got pissed at Hazel for cutting her hair exactly as she asked for, but complained it was to short.

They ate their lunch chatting about nothing important.

Finally, when Isabella and Jade were sharing fruit, Isabella said, "Jade is really awesome. She has taught me to accept myself."

"I figured she would," Hazel replied with a knowing grin.

"Wait a second. You set us up, didn't you. On a blind date," Isabella said with only a little bit of anger.

"You hit the jackpot, sugar I knew both of you would be perfect for each other. So I took matters into my hands, so to speak. You two would have met eventually. I just speed up that process."

"I think Hazel is in trouble tonight. What do you think sissy," Isabella asked Jade.

"Oh yes. Lot's of trouble."

Both grinned at Hazel sadisticly.

"Awe shit," Hazel blurted out.

"I say we need to milk a certain long and thick thingy tonight," Jade added.

"Let's do."

They walked Hazel back to the day spa, after Hazel left a twenty dollar tip for the waitress.

After both girls took turns passionately kissing Hazel, both also teasingly playing with her already hard cock, they left for the River Walk Mall.

Isabella and Jade walked arm in arm with their hips swaying. They felt sexy and sensual. They did sneak kisses in various stores they went into, and even sometimes in the main part of the mall.

They first stopped by Hot Topic, because Isabella was beginning to enjoy being gothed out and taking time to dress herself up. She loved the dark self expression, and that she could be a little gothic girl.

She bought a pair of gothic pants, that were black, with silver chains hanging all over the place. A satin skirt that looked like it had been torn on the bottom hem, and a few tshirts. After picking up a leather collar, black lace choker, and some black leather bracelets, she paid the cashier. Who's mouth was salivating.

Isabella and Jade could not help but sneak a kiss, just as he was turning around to hand Isabella her receipt.

They stopped by Victoria's Secret so Isabella could pick up some perfume. She was so happy she no longer needed to worry about all the sexy panties. Diapers were her only future.

Isabella noticed Jade looked a little down when they left. She could understand Jade's longing sadness for wanting to wear panties.

To help chase away Jade's blues, she guided them to the near by Family Bathroom.

Isabella took out Tigress from her backpack, and put her down Jade's diaper, and used the small brown teddy bear Jade had used for herself.

Both girls began passionately kissing, as both took a corner of sink to hump against, with both dresses hiked up to their owners waist.

Isabella tried to last a while before orgasming, but between Jade's beauty, the wondrous fur against her wet cunt, and Jade's kisses, she didn't stand a chance.

Jade was glad for the distraction She could never ever wear sexy panties. It's not like she didn't try, but she would always end up just having accidents in them.

Isabella insured to hump for another orgasm, as she watched Jade hump for dear life.

Knowing Jade's breast were probably leaking by now, Isabella pulled off Jade's dress the rest if the way, gently laying it on the sink, and freed one of Jade's breast from the nursing bra.