Isabella's Reversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked into Jade's eyes with a smile, and began kissing the soft flesh of Jade's breast.

As Isabella took Jade's hardened nipple into her mouth, Jade freed her other breast, and took the nipple into her mouth.

This was such perfection for Jade, as she glanced in the mirror, and realized she didn't have to ever use a breast pump again, unless she wanted to make milk for their morning coffee or to enjoy a bottle as they slept.

The bathroom was filled with the loud crinkling sounds from both diapers, and Jade's soft moans, as both continued humping the corners of the sink for desperately needed orgasms.

After Jade's breast were drained once again, and both had a final orgasm, Isabella secured Jade's breast in the nursing flaps, traded piss and secretion soaked plushies, helped Jade dress, and both left grinning ear to ear.

Jade had never walked, especially with swaying her hips, this long with a plushie in her diaper, with it doing nothing but playing and teasing her cunt, giving her little orgasms here and there.

By the time they made to Star Bucks for some Frapichino's Jade had poured her loving honey all over Tigress many times.

"Tigress just made me cum again," she whispered in Isabella's ear, just loud enough for the male cashier to hear her.

They walked through a few large department stores, and Isabella noticed Jade would get little down when they walked by the lingerie departments.

"Ok. Time to cheer this girl up," Isabella thought to herself.

"Let's go to Toys R Us, play with some toys, and pick out a plushie for each other," Isabella said, guiding Jade to the mall entrance of Toys R Us.

"You are a bad influence," Jade replied with a grin.

"In the words of Hazel, "Sweetie, you are a bad influence yourself.""

Both girls laughed as they walked in.

They began browsing through Babies R Us first, and looked at all the things for babies and nursing mom's.

"I always wanted a crib," Jade admitted.

Isabella stored the comment in the back of her mind for Christmas or a birthday.

Isabella grabbed a few more nursing bras, all one size smaller band than she normally wore, along with some breast pumps, and some nipple lubrication that Jade had suggested.

"It will moisturise, and protect when using breast pumps. So your skin doesn't dry and crack."

Isabella picked up a few pacifiers, and some bottles.

Then they walked over to the Toys R Us side.

They played with balls, some remote controlled cars that were on display, Isabella bought a Barbie and a few Barbie outfits.

Finally they went over to the stuffed animal section, and began hugging some stuffed animals to see how soft and plush they were.

Leaving the larger stuffed animal section, both with a large pink ponies in their arms, they began looking through board games and puzzles.

Then Isabella got an idea, a very cunt wetting idea. So they walked up front, and since Jade had only gotten a plushie Isabella paid for it all, whispering in Jade's ear, "You can break mine in."

Jade's mouth gapped open, and then kissed Isabella.

"Follow me. I want to do something," Isabella excitedly said.

Jade did, and soon saw they were walking towards Build A Bear Workshop.

"We make a plushie for each other, and pick out one outfit for the plushie," Isabella said.

"I love it."

They both separated, and did their best to hide their projects from one another. But both were wanting to be surprised.

Jade was waiting for Isabella by the front door, purposely looking out of the store's entrance, when Isabella walked up.

"We show them to each other, after we have colored, and used the others for a while," Jade suggested.

"Perfect."

It was barely two in the afternoon when they left the mall, and Jade drove home.

Isabella took advantage of Jade driving, and used her hand to massage the small stuffed white tiger against her cunt until she orgasmed.

"Better," Jade asked smiling.

"A little," Isabella replied smiling guiltily.

Isabella left most of her stuff by the garage door, and both of them went up stairs to change.

Jade had Isabella close her eyes, while she changed their clothes.

Isabella felt the dress being removed, and then the plastic panties. She felt two separate garters being put on each thigh high, put on a silk pair of panties over the diaper, and a silk mini dress. Then Jade took off Isabella's shoes, and covered them in something silky with a padded foot.

After hearing Jade change her own clothes, Jade walked Isabella to the body length mirror, and said, "You can look now."

Isabella almost began crying as she saw the outfit she was wearing.

It was a silk black Lolita sissy dress, with a skirt that pushed out from the layers of material of the built in petticoat, and barley covered most of the black satin diaper panties. The shoulders were puffy, and it was short sleeved. It had a two inch wrap around collar, but had a heart shaped open area over the bossom. The skirt was covered in red ruffles of silk material, but you could see the underneath was black.

Isabella looked down and saw she had on two puffy silk garters, and had on actual booties, with a red ribbon that tied around the ankle to keep them on.

Isabella turned around to hug Jade an notice Jade was wearing a white one with baby blue trimming.

"Thank you so much sissy. Your the best," Isabella said, as she embraced Jade in her arms.

Both girls eyes were teared up, but they damped the tears in the eyes with some Kleenex, as to insure their make-up was not ruined.

"I'm so pretty and cute. So are you," Isabella said, having to dab her eyes again.

Jade pulled out two pacifiers, one still it's packaging, and handing that one to Isabella.

Isabella took out the pacifier, pushed the crotch of Jade's panties and diaper, wiped the mouth piece against Jade's wet swollen cunt, and then placed it in her mouth. Jade did the same.

Jade made the sign for a cigarette, and Isabella nodded her head.

On their way out side, Jade grabbed two bottles of breast milk, and handed one to Isabella.

Jade was so happy that she could share something that was apart of her. She loved breast milk, and had began enjoying it ever since she had began milking herself. But never before had she been with another that enjoyed it as much as she did.

When they got outside, both with their large plush pink ponies, Isabella took her pacifier, and put it in Jade's cunt, and put Jade's in her cunt.

Isabella played with her nipples through the dress, sparked up a cigarette, and slowly humped her pony, as Jade did the same with the other one.

"You should have seen Hazel's reaction when she cam, and then had to answer the waitress," Isabella said laughing.

"Does it bother you when we share Hazel, and each other," Jade asked timidly.

"No. I always enjoyed open relationships. I figured when I do meet my lover that I would not care if we fucked each other or others. I hated it when guys or girls got jealous just because I was also humping my babies after we had fucked. I don't have jealousy in that way. Now hell hath no furry if they keep it from me, or if they stop being with me for someone else."

"I understand I feel the same. My parents have an open relationship. They both share my dad's secretaries even. But when they are alone, there is such a love for one another that burns for each other, and no other. I always wanted that."

"Where are your parents?"

"My dad had to go help consult on a building in New York. They left early friday morning. You can meet them next weekend, I will be playing golf with them. If you want," Jade timidly said the last part.

"I would love too," Isabella reassuringly said, and followed up with a light kiss.

"Wanna color," Jade asked.

"I would love to. I did notice you have some white diapers, and was thinking we could use the scented markers, and color some diapers."

"For one another," Jade asked, smiling.

"Yeah," Isabella shyly admitted.

"Ok. I love it. You such an awesome sissy."

"No not sissy. Twinkie"

"Twinkie," Jade agreed.

After finishing their smokes, Isabella played with her pacifier until Jade flowed her clear honey all over it, and put the pacifier in her mouth. Jade did the same with her own pacifier and Isabella's cunt.

Both girls grabbed their Build A Bear bag, and pulled off their panties and diapers. Both closed their eyes while the other pulled out the plushies, and sat on them at the child's table in the play room.

Jade got up and went for diapers and markers, insuring not to look at Isabella when she stood or sat back down.

Both girls humped and enjoyed their pacifiers, as they silently colored on the diapers.

Isabella began feeling that she needed to hurry to the toilet, just as she was putting the finishing touches on her sixth diaper, and it wasn't just for peeing. She closed her eyes as she stood, and walked over to the bathroom door behind, after insuring the plushie was under the table.

"Wanna come watch," Isabella sensually said rubbing her ass cheeks.

Jade barely made it to Isabella, barely avoiding tripping, from her eyes being closed.

Isabella took Jade by the hand and they walked into the bathroom.

Isabella lifted the lid of the toilet seat, leaned forward over the toilet, and spread apart her ass cheeks, just as the first log began making an appearance

Isabella could hear Jade rubbing her clit fast and hard. So to have a little fun, she shook her ass to make the massive brownie fall and plop into the water.

For the second one, Isabella pushed her ass cheeks together, and let it come right on out.

Jade was panting and moaning by this time.

Isabella again spread apart her ass and asked with an innocent tone of voice and pleading face, "Can sissy wipe me, please with a cherry on top."

Jade bent over, and began wiping Isabella clean with her tongue.

The heat within Isabella began building up to a roaring fire in desperate need of satisfaction.

After Jade finished cleaning Isabella, Isabella sat down on the toilet, about to have Jade eat her out, when she noticed a small trickle of pee coming from Jade's cunt, and knew what was about to happen. But Jade had not noticed yet.

Without hesitation, Isabella grabbed both of Jade's ass cheeks, nails digging into flesh, and pulled Jade on to her lap, separating her legs with her own.

Just in time, Jade's light trickle became a steady flow that covered her pussy lips.

"I'm going to love your accidents," Isabella said, and before Jade had time to say or do anything, Isabella gave Jade a deeply passionate kiss, and continued kissing her until the stream of pee ended.

Tears brushed Isabella's cheeks, and decided to cheer Jade up in a special way.

Isabella put her left hand down between the two girl's cunts, put her thumb on her own clit, and her pinky went to Jade's.

She swirled both clits, enjoying the shared pleasure between the two, as she took her right hand around to Jade's back side. Using pee and cunt juice, Isabella lubricated her middle finger and Jade's asshole, and went in searching for fool's gold.

Faint moans of pleasure passed both girls' mouths, as Isabella kept playing with clits and Jade's asshole.

When Isabella fully inserted her middle finger into Jade's asshole, she found a wonderful surprise waiting for her.

Slowly Isabella inserted her index finger, along with the middle finger, into Jade's asshole, fucking it hard and fast, in order to build up pressure.

When Jade's anal muscles began contracting and releasing, Isabella pulled out her fingers, held Jade's ass cheeks together, and allowed the large tird to make it's plopping appearance into her hand.

Isabella closed her eyes, and began listening for the wet farts and several ploppings that followed.

After the last one had come out, Isabella mashed the brownies against Jade's crotch and between her ass cheeks, pushed Jade up off her, spread apart Jade's butt cheeks, and said "It's my turn to clean sissy's bum."

Isabella used her free hand to go underneath, and play with Jade's swollen clit.

After making Jade gush her sweet juices all over Isabella's hand, Isabella licked her finger's clean.

Jade's make-up had run a little from the tears, but Isabella noticed it gave the ice-cycles more of a 3d jagged edge look.

"I'm sorry I ruined my make-up," Jade said in regret for more than her make-up

"Actually put a little powder on, and you will be breath taking."

Jade did as Isabella said, and looked in the mirror with astonishment. The tears had given her ice-cycles more depth.

"Wanna play another game sissy," Isabella asked.

"Sure."

"We both go sit back on our plushies, with eyes closed, and sit on them. Then one crawls to the other, still with her eyes closed, and makes the girl's cunny feel real good a few times, allowing the juices to flow on the plushies."

"Only if I can taste you first," Jade said, crossing her arms and looking like she was about to through a tantrum.

"I would like that sissy."

Both did as they agreed, keeping eyes closed as they went back to the plushies they bought for each other. Jade then began crawling over to Isabella, dragging along the plushie with her pussy.

Isabella's legs were already awaiting Jade, and her butt was on top of the plushie's snout.

Isabella let out a moan when she felt Jade beginning to kiss and suckle her vaginal lips. Isabella was thankful her eyes were closed, so she could picture what Jade was doing in her mind.

Jade continued kissing Isabella's cunt, as she began sticking her tongue inside of Isabella, frenching her vagina.

Using lubrication from Isabella's wetness, Jade broached Isabella's sphinx, and began slowly fingering her asshole, while continuing to french kiss Isabella's cunt.

Soft moans grew louder, and filled the room, as both Isabella's pussy and asshole were receiving such wondrous pleasure.

She could let Jade lay there for hours, just eating her out, and would later on, but enjoyed what she was receiving gratefully.

Jade knew automaticly that Isabella loved the build up more so than just simple orgasms. So she continued with what she was doing for almost twenty minutes.

Jade knew Isabella was about to orgasm, when she clamped her legs against Jade's head, automaticly keeping it in place. So Jade latched onto Isabella's clit, still finger fucking Isabella's asshole.

With a loud moan, Isabella gushed and squirted harder than she had in a long while.

Jade released her hold on Isabella's clit, and let the juices flow onto the plushie.

Jade now wanted to flood the plushie with Isabella's juices, and see how many multiple orgasms Isabella could handle.

Jade stuck her ring finger and pinky inside Isabella's asshole, her middle and index fingers inside of Isabella to go play with her g-spot, while she attached her mouth to Isabella's clit.

Orgasms immediately began coming one right after the other, as Isabella panted for gasps of air. She loved her pussy getting so many orgasms, and could feel her cream constantly pouring from her cunt.

Soon pleasure turned into pain for Isabella as the orgasms rocked her body and muscles with spasms, but it made her even more horney. She lightly clamped her legs against Jade's head to let her know to continue.

After Isabella's fifteenth orgasm, Jade released Isabella's clit, and slowly pulled out her fingers. Jade then sucked each one clean.

Jade crawled back to the other side of the table, and allowed time for Isabella to recover.

Isabella did recover quickly, and crawled, with her plushie under her pussy, over to Jade.

It was time for some payback in Isabella's mind. Honestly she just wanted to drive Jade insane with horneyness, then let go.

Isabella pulled out Jade's left breast from the nursing bra, and began sucking the milk from it, using one hand to massage the milk out. The other hand began playing Jade's cunt as it were a musical instrument High orgasmic tones were never played, only the low pleasurable ones.

"That's not fair sissy."

"I never said tits were off limits either."

Jade was stumped, but honestly wanted to be.

By the time Isabella moved to Jade's other breast, Jade had already tried humping Isabella's hand twice, and which Isabella had followed up with a good swat to the pussy. Isabella wanted to hear Jade begging for an orgasm, she loved pushing people to their limits, herself included.

Even though she knew better, Jade had to find some kind of relief for her desperate pussy. So she tried humping Isabella's hand again, and got a really hard spanking right on her pussy. Agony hit, but it wasn't as bad as the agony her pussy was going through for the need of release.

"Please sissy. Please get me off. I beg of you to please just let my cunny cream. I promise..."

Jade's words were interrupted when Isabella finally began playing with her g-spot, and the orgasm hit Jade like a freight train.

Jade's exploded, spewing her hot golden magma everywhere, and Isabella positioned her hand, so that all of her hard earned honey would soak the plushie.

Jade was wavering, but Isabella kept her in place by just the shear suction she had on Jade's nipple.

When Isabella had finished off the last off the breast milk, she split apart Jade's legs, and latched on to Jade's clit, while fingering the girl's asshole and g-spot.

Orgasm after orgasm began to crash against Jade's body, as she continued squirting and gushing her sweet honey.

Isabella could feel the stream of golden liquid hit her chin, as it began squirting right along with Jade's cunt juices. Isabella continued to use her hand to insure all of it soaked the stuffed animal.

Finally, when screams of pleasure had long turned into screams of pain, Isabella let go of Jade's clit, and went up to start frenching Jade, full of passion.

Isabella crawled back to her side of the table, began slowly humping, and went back to coloring diapers.

Finally, after both girls had finished their tenth diaper, and orgasmed on the plushies one last time, Isabella said, "You ready for your present, sissy?"

"Uh uh I got yours ready too."

They traded stuffies, and then opened their eyes, and realized they had both bought the same one for each other.

It was a black big hairy stuffed monster with little red stuffed spikes on the back. Jade's had a black satin little girl's dress, with red satin panties, and a red bow tied in the top of the hair.

Isabella had one with the same black dress, but had pink panties and bow. It even had a pink satin ribbon around the neck.

Both girls laughed, and began inhaling the scents of one another.

Isabella knew this one would never be used at night time. It may be humped, but that is all. She would always use it to cuddle.

Jade felt the same about hers as well.

"Can I have your diaper sissy," Jade asked.

"I already filled it up, sissy. I'm sorry."

"Oh that's ok. Watch."

Jade went to where the diapers were stored, and picked up a pad that was thicker and larger than any pee or maxi pad, and put it in Isabella's diaper. After doing the same for Isabella with her own diaper, they traded diapers.

"With the pad you can pee in it all night, and it will ask for more."

"Are these made by the same people?"

"Oh yes. They make diapers and pads."

"Nice."

Jade and Isabella went out for a couple of smokes and grabbed Coke Zeros on the way.

Hazel texeted them, "I will be there in about an hour. What's for dinner?"

"Chinese food sound good to you," Jade asked.

"Only if it's Cung's Takeout Express."

"I love their egg rolls," Jade said.

"Me too. Tell Mommy that if she wants to play with us, then to bring home some Chung's."