Isabella's Reversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade texted that to Hazel, who respoded, "There is only one egg roll you can enjoy."

Both laughed, and Jade texted back, "We love you long time, for chinese food."

"Since we have an hour, would you like to meet Mr. Domille," Jade asked with a knowing smile.

"Sure. Who is he?"

"If you want to see him, then you have to promise to play with him first."

Red flags went up in Isabella's mind, but she trusted Jade.

"Ok."

"Follow me."

Isabella did, and Jade had her lay on top of the changing table.

"Now I have to prepare you, is that ok?"

Isabella knew full well what Jade meant by "Preparing", and ofcource she said "Yes."

Jade tied Isabella's wrist to restraint buckles under the table using scarves she pulled out of a drawer, and did the same with Isabella's ankles, after insuring her knees were up and far apart.

"Now close your eyes, and he will come out to play."

Soon Isabella felt something huge thud against her pubic area, and realized how bad of trouble she had gotten herself into.

"Open your eyes."

Isabella did, and regreted it immdiately. Jade was standing in front of her with a stap on dildo. It was longer than tweleve inches, Isabella's max, and had a massive pussy streching girth.

"Your going to fuck me with him, aren't you?"

"And oh so much more," Jade replied with a sadistic grin.

"Please be gentle."

Jade only followed that request for the first time the warm strap on breached fully into her cunt. She could feel him streching her pussy beyond all known pain, and he was even streching her uterous wall out.

"Oh fuck me," Isabella said, with the realization that Jade was not going to be gentle.

"I plan on doing just that."

Jade began pounding Isabella's pussy with the dildo, entering it as fast as she could, and slowly pulling him out most of the way.

Streams of tears began pouring down Isabella's face, as Jade continued slamming the dildo into her cunt.

Jade knew it hurt. She had fucked him several times.

The orgasm came just as Jade was ramming Mr. Domille in her cunt. She spewed her juices everwhere. Almost like it was pee.

Pain and pleasure had become as one. Isabella didn't know which to contimue screaming for, but she did keep screaming.

By the third orgasm, Jade finally pulled all the way out. Watching her friend and lover writhe in pain and pleasure. An idea, and evil idea came to her as she stood staring at Isabella's asshole. Jade slowly pressed the massive strapon against the entrance of it.

Isabella tried to shoot up, but found the fucking scarves held good. So she yelled, "Please no sissy. Please not that."

Jade could see the plead for more pain in Isabella's eyes. She had it herself a few times. Knowing that it would be ok, just to watch the signs, Jade slowly began pressing harder against Isabella sphincter.

It slowly began to give way. Jade knew what would happen next time Isabella would need to go potty, and it actually made her cunt flow with honey.

The damn thing kept going. Streching Isabella's asshole painfully as it went along. Muscles streched to beyond their limit, but still the fucking plastic thing went deeper inside.

Isabella's cunt began explosively spewing hot white thick secretions from her cunt. Jade smiled, and knew for sure she was doing the right thing.

Slowly and torturously the strap on finally made it all the way in until the base stopped Jade.

Jade slowly pulled all the way out.

Isabella, knowning what Jade was about to happen, yelled "Oh fuck no, oh fuck no."

"Just say red sissy, and I will stop right now. I pormise."

The word was never uttered from Isabella's lips, even when Jade had pulled all the way out, and slammed the massive cyber flesh cock back into Isabella's asshole at full speed.

Each time Jade slammed into Isabella's asshole, she squirted more and more juices.

Jade knew to stop at the tenth time. She could see a massive hemroid already swelling.

After Isabella had calmed down a little, Jade smeared Isabella's asshole with some hemroid cream, took off the plastic glove, and restraints, and laid next to a curled up Isabella, stroking her hands through Isabella's hair.

"The sad thing is I am still so fucking horney," Isabella admitted between sobs.

"I was too the first time, but more would cause permanate damage."

"I know. I love him. Where did you get him," Isabella asked, still panting.

"In a sex toy shop in Amsterdam."

"I should have known. But he was warm and actually squirted in my cunt also. I almost swore he was real."

"He was made that way. There is a little switch at the base and warms him up, and you can fill the balls with water. I use breast milk because it is thicker."

"Oh my god. I loved it. Thank you for sharing him with me."

"Need a smoke?"

"Oh yeah."

Isabella put back on Jade's old diaper and panties, and both went outside.

"When did Hazel become a transgender," Isabella asked.

"She had crossed dressed since I knew her. She always wore panties, and sometimes borrowed a silk camisole from her mother's closet. She wore baggy tshirts, so kids wouldn't notice. But she was a loner. As was I. We both started at the private school as freshman, and had lunch together, because there was no other tables. We talked and chated. Finally, in our sophmore year she told me about her cross dressing. I accepted it, so much so I bought her some panties and camisoles of her own for her birthday that year. We helped one another get over our issues. At the graduation party, that we snuk into, she saw I was upset, and we went up to a room, and I told her I feared I would always be a virgin. She ate me out and popped my cherry right then and there. We went to the same college, Harvard, and since she was free of her parents, she began taking hormones to grow breast. Her parents disowned her when she began showing, but by then she was already on grants. So we finished. She went on to physcology. A year after she opened her day spa, she took a few months off and had body feminization plastic surgery done, including shaving her adam's apple. That's why she sounds like a perfect southern bell."

"Why did she quit CPS and phsycology?"

"She won't even tell me that one. I can say whatever it was traumatized her. But that is all I know. I was in Portland studying under my dad at the time."

"Is this whole gated commuinity English Cottages?"

"Oh now. I designed a street for Tuscany, Ancient Rome, French, and there is even an old Amererican colonial homes. I took my top favorite styles, and designed all the homes around them."

"You designed them all," Isabella asked in admiration.

"Oh yes. My dad financially backed me, and we are at seventy five percent. The homes that are not sold are furnished rentals until we can find a buyer for them. We just paid off all loans a few years ago, and now in the black by a few million."

"Oh my god."

"My dad did this for me so he knew I was secure."

"Damn."

"You should see this place during christmas time. People from Dallas, Houston, Austin, and San Antonio come drive through it. It also has two olympic size swimming pools, a huge playground for kids, and a Community rental house for parties. I even plan on building some old fashioned stores. Like a general store, a small clothing store, and maybe a restruant. But that is a few years off. For now I help with giving tours and stuff. My mangement team takes care of the rest."

A tone sounded from Jade's phone, and she knew who was at the door.

"Mommy is here. Wanna race, sissy?"

"Winner gets her cock first," Isabella said taking off.

Both girls raced to the front door. Unfortantely, Isabella wasn't use to the booties just yet, so she slipped and fell on her ass. Luckily she had on a thick cushion.

Isabella play cried, as Jade was opening up the door. Both Hazel and Jade walked over, and helped her up, and Jade whispered, "Twinkies share."

Both walked up to Hazel, who was carrying dinner and her lage purse, kneeled in front of her, and lifted her black silk sun dress over themselves.

They pulled out her cock, and found the stuffed lamb was still there, and had cum and pre cum all over it.

The two gigled, and Isabella handed it to Jade, for her diaper toy.

Isabella took her turn with Hazel's cock, as Jade took Hazel's balls in her mouth, using her tongue to gently play with them.

"I haven't even put down the food yet," Hazel objected, but it just feel on deaf ears, as the two girls hungrily pleaursed her.

After Isabella took Hazel in the tenth time, she handed Hazel's hard cock over to Jade, and took over sucking her balls.

By the six time Isabella had deep throated Hazel, in her third time at bat, Hazel began sprewing her cum inside Isabella's mouth, and she did not swallow any of it.

The two girls shared Hazel's cum as they frenched one another.

Isabella took out Tigress from her diaper, and gently put it inside of Hazel's black nylon briefs.

"We share," both girls said, looking up at Hazel.

"I can tell. Now can we eat. Then you can play with my cock all night long."

"We will be taking you up on that," Jade said, with a teasing smile.

"I take it Josiphine made your day go faster," Isabella said teasingly.

"Oh yeah. My staff was taking turns with potty breaks when I got back from lunch."

"Why ever would that be," Isabella teased.

Hazel raised a manicured eyebrow, and said, "I wonder."

"Can we watch Harry Potter tonight, please."

All three desided on Goblet of Fire, and they all dived into the food on the couch.

As Harry Poter sufaced the lake, after battling the little monsters, Isabella thought of how she thought the movies were cute, but was never really intrested in them.

"Wait a second," Isabella silently began thinking to herself, "I love these movies. But she would never let me watch them. Why?"

Then she realized that part of herself had protected her from that night on. It wasn't a split personality, more like a thought bieng pushed to the back of a mind. All of the child like things she loved was pushed back and locked away, as to protect and shield her. The other part had scraped by for years, and saving every penny for the day she knew the little girl within would be free once more. So that she would be secure, just like Jade.

"I do love Jade so much. What's the difference in telling her now or months or years down the road. Jade would either accept it and love me back, or we will part ways. Either way I would know now instead of torturing myself."

Isabella's head was on Jade's lap, and was being stroked by Jade as well. Isabella looked up into Jade's eyes, and silietly mouthed, "I love you, sissy."

Tears began pouring down Jade's cheek, as she silently replied, "I love you too, sissy."

Both gazed into each other's eyes for a moment longer, then they went back to watching the movie, and Jade continued stroking Isabella's hair. Isabella held Sandy, the monster Jade made for her, closer to her chest.

Hazel know realized she had done the right thing when Isabella and Jade said they loved each other, and both held their plushie monsters closer. She had a gut feeling from the moment Isabella mentioned diapers. They looked perfectly cute together. Now if she could get with Mary, all would be well.

Jade continued stroking Isabella's thick soft black hair through her fingers, as she occasionally watched Isabella lighty storking her pussy, with her hand inside the crotch of Jade's diaper.

Every so often Isabella would put her nose close to the crotch to inhale the wonderous aromas that Jade's diaped provided. Besides the scent of baby lotion and powder, Isabella also enjoy the scent of Jade's piss and golden honey, along with her fat cunt itself. Isabella closed her eyes as to memorize and take pleasure in what the combination of Jade's wonderous diaper smelled like.

After the movie all three went outside with wine. Hazel was the only one using a glass, the other two were drinking it from baby bottels.

"Wanna see my booboo. You can kiss it and make it feel better," Isabella asked Hazel grinning.

Hazel knew Isabella was up to something, but said, "Sure. I would love to kiss your booboo, sweetie."

Isabella procceded to pull down her diaper, bend over infront of Hazel, and spread apart her ass cheeks, to reveal the huge hemroid.

Hazel kissed it. Then said, "I take it you met Domille?"

"Yes Mommy. Sissy introduced us to one another, and I played with him for a long time," Isabella said in the excitement and wonder filled tone of the little girl she truly was.

Hazel shook her head in amazment at the thought of what these two would be like down the road.

Isabella pulled off her dress, unfastened her nursing flaps, and began pinching and pulling on her nipples, as she cuddled up to Hazel's free side.

"Trying to milk, sugar," Hazel asked.

"Uh hu. Sissy told me how too."

"Four milking breast, that will be amazing." Hazel commented.

"Speaking of titties, I wanna big one, Mommy," Isabella said, taking out one of Hazel's over flowing and firm double D breast from it's satin and lace entrapment, and began hungrily sucking it, as if it were a pacifier.

Isabella's hand began toying with Hazel's already hard cock, when Hazel pulled it away, and said, "Oh no sugar, mouth or cunt only. No making Mommy cum all over her clothes, or next time it will be only your asshole."

Isabella's hand scurried, and Jade pulled up Hazel's dress, and sat in her lap, allowing Isabella room to suck and and play with Hazel's breast.

Jade reached down, pulled Hazel's cock from her panties, and slide it into her cock hungry cunt.

Isabella had essentially teased her pussy for over an hour, and it was craving something nice and thick inside of it.

Jade's pussy melted as the tip of the cock breached her vaginal opening, and slid quickly into her wet starving cunt.

With hard short strides, Jade began fucking Hazel as hard as she could, insuring to use her vaginal muscles to insure Hazel didn't cum anytime soon.

"I love Mommy's cock so much," Jade squealed.

Hazel pulled out one of Jade's breast, and began sucking her nipple for all that it was worth.

For over thirty minutes, Jade never allowed Hazel to cum. She only kept fucking her hard and fast, using Hazel's cock for three good orgasms.

After unfastening the diaper tabs, and pulling her diaper out from within her diaper panties, Jade turned around, and placed Hazel's well lubricated cock into her asshole.

It had been a long time since she had fucked someone with her asshole, and Hazel's twelve inch long and horse thick cock provided what she needed.

It took only two minutes for Hazel to spew her cum, and to coat Jade's anal walls with the thick white liquid, and Jade enjoyed her fourth orgasm.

As Jade lifted off of Hazel's brownie coated cock, she could tell she was about to have an accident, but it didn't bother or worry her the same. Infact she put the dialer back on over the panties, and relaxed her asshole as a long briwnie began it's journey fresh from the oven.

Hazel's mouth was in open shock, when Isabella began pleasering Hazel's cock with her mouth. It was because she had never seen Jade be happy to poop in panties. Not only was she happy about it, but Jade was actually humping the plush monster Isabella had made for her, for dear life.

Isabella moved her tongue all around Hazel's half hard dirty cock, as to insure she was able to lick up every bit of the mess Jade had left behind. It was better than sucking a cocm covered in whip cream, which she had done many times.

Light moans filled the night air, as both girls took turns riding Hazel's cock. Allowing it to fill them up inside, as all three pasionately kissed one another, and each sucked on the other's aerolas and nipples.

Pleausre and lust filled all three, and after Hazel filled one of their cunts with cum, the other girl would suck her hard, and begin riding Hazel over and over.

After the twelfth time she cummed, Hazel protested, but not very much, and Isabella took her fourth turn at bat.

"You promised we could fuck you all night long, Mommy," Isabella said teasingly, but knew Hazel needed a break after this.

When Hazel spewed her load, Jade sucked her clean, and tucked her cock gently back into her panties.

Isabella stood in front of Jade, and teasingly asked Jade, "Wanna clean my dirt pussy?"

Isabella laid on the ground, and Jade laid on top of her, with cum, secretion, and piss covered cunts in thier face, they went to town hungrily cleaning one another.

Hazel was amazed at both of their sexual longitivity, and began wondering how she was going to make it through the night.

After both girls gave the other almost ten orgasms, they cuddled up to each side of Hazel, and sparked up a cigarette.

"Hell I would have masturbated if I could have," Hazel said chuckling.

"I still...Nevermind," Isabella said, remembering the threat from earlier, and knowing was the one person who would follow through.

"I think Mommy needs a relaxing bath," Jade said, with a sly grin.

"Me too," Isabella said teasingly, catching onto Jade's true suggestion.

"A relaxing bath, sweeties."

"We promise Mommy," both girls said, crossing thier fingers behind their back.

All three went upstairs, Isabella and Jade stripped one another, smilled, and ripped down Hazel's panty hose and panties.

"I'm sorry Mommy," Jade said.

"Your fingers were crossed. Weren't they, sweeties," Hazel asked worridly.

"Why ever would you say such a thing Mommy. We're good girls," Isabella replied smiling innocently.

Both girls got in the tub, and positioned themselves to where Hazel would have to sit between the two of them.

Hazel removed her bra and sundress, and took the bait. They were good for a little bit, long enough to have another cigarette.

"Mommy, my cunny is hungry, can you kiss it, and make it feel better," Isabella asked, as she stood in front of Hazel, playing with her clit.

Hazel knew what was about to happen, and secretly loved it. So she pulled Isabella in close, put Isabella's legs over her shoulders, and went to town on the wet swollen pink flesh.

Jade played with Hazel's cock till it was hard, and mounted Hazel once again.

Isabella had forgotten how good Hazel could eat pussy. Hazel was the first person that showed her other's practiced the Art of Love Making, as much as she had.

Isabella curled up around Hazel's head, making sure most of her body weight was on Hazel's shoulders, and began stroking her hands through Hazel's long soft pink hair.

Hazel died her hair a different color each month, sometime even two colors. it was something she had started when had become a true transgender.

Isabella soon took control, and had begun humping Hazel's face. The only one to have ever tamed her pussy was Jade.

Both girls were moaning loudly, and Hazel could only get in gasps for air. All three enjoying the pleasure given and recived.

Isabella was the first to orgasm, and her cream began flowing all over Hazel's mouth.

"Uh oh. Open wide Mommy," Isabella announced, as she began feeling pee stream from her cunt.

She was astonished and amazed, as she looked down to see Hazel drinking every last drop.

Hazel simply smiled, still drinking Isabella's golden juices as quickly as it flowed, filling Jade's cunt with her cum.

As Isabella stood, still with a look of surprise, Hazel said, "You never asked. I love watersports."

"Mommy's pee tastes good too, and her cum," Jade added.

"Why is that?"

"Because Mommy drinks lots of natural fruit juices and eats a bunch of fruit. Now promise to have some apple juice before bed," Hazel said as a request, but all knew it was a demand.