Isabella's Reversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Isabella?"

"Me too Mommy."

"Good girls. Now Mommy is realy spent, for a little while atleast. So play amongst yourselves."

Both girls smiled at one another in apprication of what they had done to Hazel, and about too later.

Isabella shampooed and conditioned Hazel's hair, as Jade washed her body. Then both of them did cleaned the other.

After douching was done, bodies dried, and hair brushed with rose oil, Isabella asked Hazel, "Wanna see us fuck?"

"Hell yeah, surgar" she said, sitting up on the changing table.

Both girls began kissing one another, and sunk down to the floor, cunts facing Hazel, with Isabella on top. Isabella began slowly fucking Jade's already wettened cunt, still kissing her plump moist lips softly.

"I do really love you, sissy," Isabella whispered in Jade's ear.

"I love you too, sissy."

Soon Hazel no longer existed as the two of them made sweet love to one another, enjoying how the flesh of each other's pussy felt against her own, how each other's soft moans spoke of love, and how much thier heartbeats were in tune to the other.

Both knew what the other needed without a word bieng uttered. When one needed more contact, the other fucked harder. When one wanted more love, the other stroked her hand the her lover's hair. Both truly in tune with one another.

One had been searching for true love her whole life, the other never expecting to find it.

After their cunts had long wore out, cream and honey pooled on the floor, and both gasping for air, they deeply kissed, passing all of their truest and deepest emotions to the other's heart and soul.

Both girls got up, and saw tears of joy streaming down Hazel's cheeks, while she was slowly jerking off.

"Awe Mommy needs a hug," Isabella said genuinly.

Both girls hugged Hazel, and kissed her cheeks.

"Would Mommy like us to diaper her," Jade asked.

"I would love that, sweeties."

Both girls rubbed lotion, used powder, and diapered Hazel. Then they did so to one another.

Hazel put on a long flowing black silk night gown, that had slits on both legs, and lace trim around the boddess, bottom hem, and used for the short sleeves.

Isabella and Jade put on silk footed pajamas. Both were baby pink.

"You two are such cute twinkies."

"Yeah but your tall," Jade said.

"Sexy," Isabella said.

"And have big breast," both said in unison.

All three heard it thunder outside, and went outside to watch the rain, and relax. Both Isabella and Jade cuddled thier plushie monters, and cuddled up to Hazel.

"Where did you two get those."

"Build A Bear," both answered.

"Sissy had a great idea for us to make a plushie for one another, and then to give it our scents," Jade added, smiling at Isabella.

"How sweet," Hazel endearingly said.

All three smoked, and enjoyed the rain for a few hours before going to bed, and all three were dinking apple juice. Hazel was catching the two girls on the rest of the day's gossip about her clients. Then Isabella and Jade began reminding Hazel of clients in the past, and had her tell the various stories to both of them.

On the way to bed, Isabella sent an email to work saying she wouldn't be in until the Monday Lunch Board Meeting. She wanted to enjoy Jade for as long as she could.

Both girls took one of Hazel's leg, and slowly humped it, as all began to drift to sleep.

That night Isabella had a nightmare of her Father beating her for wearing diapers and peeing in her bed, which caused him to have a late supper and his third six pack of beer.

She awoke with a light gasp, and desided to go have a smoke.

She went downstairs, grabbed the a bottle of Jade's breast milk, and went outside.

It was still raining heavily, but the thunder had stopped for the time bieng, and all seemed so peaceful.

Isabella went to the diapergal website, and looked around. She had to pay a small monthly fee, which was fine, because she would download some of the porn for her personal collection, and then delete her monthly subscription later. Honestly she was wanting to see if Jade had ever posted a video.

She was right, the last one was six months ago, the name of the submitted was Giesha Baby. She clicked on it, and she knew instantly it was Jade.

Jade was sitting in her play room coloring for a few minutes, when the camera closed up on the crotch of her diaper. You could see the pee begining to fill the diaper rapidly.

After she had finished peeing, Jade put her stuffed lamb, Beatrice, underneath her, and began humping it. When the camera went back out, Jade was squeezing some milk from her breast and into a clear wine glass, then proceeded to drink it. Then the video was over.

Isabella desided she would explore the website for all of Jade's porn clips later, so she could download them all.

She put out her cigarette, and desided to go exploring up in the closet. She wanted to see all of the baby girl outfits Jade had, plus she did love exploring closets.

Isabella turned on a little lamp on the makeup table, and began going through all of the clothes that were hung up first.

She oohed and awed silently over all the different outfits Jade had. There was more footed pajamas, onzies, little girl night gowns, more sissy dresses of various styles and colors. Where there wasn't baby girl clothes there was gothic.

Isabella realized the reason she always had a thing for gothic girls, was because she was a gothic girl herself. She just wouldn't ever spend the money it took.

Mostly tshirts and slick jogging pants filled her own closet. The rest was dresses her mother had sewn for her.

It took her over thirty minutes to go through all of the outfits. Finally she began exploring the two chest of drawers.

The one on the left had the top drawer filled with plastic panties of all sorts of colors, some with garter straps, some that buttoned on the side. She looked at every pair.

The next drawer was filled wirh various pairs of thigh highs nylons and thigh high stockings.

The third and fourth was filled with diapers and diaper pads.

She began playing with her own diaper and realized she still had enough room for a couple more bladder releases. She was going to love bieng able to wear the same piss filled diaper all day.

The first drawer on the right chest of drawers was filled with opera gloves, which varied from satin, to pvc, to lace, to baby girl, to gothic. There was even some old fashioned satin locking baby mits. The fun she could have with those.

The next drawer had several clothing accesories, such as hair ribbons, wallets, and several different purses. Again they varied from regular, to gothic, to baby girl.

Third drawer was filled with nylon briefs and bra's obviously for Hazel. She wanted to have fun with this drawer, but something was drawing her to the last one. She had never seen Jade or Hazel go in it.

So she opened it and found four pairs of white cotton thigh high panties, with various designs on it. Out of curiosity she pulled out a pair, and looked in it. It had a little yellow and brown stain in the crotch area, but that was all.

Why was she drawn to this drawer for just a few pairs of stained panties.

Then Isabella felt Hazel's unmistakable arms wrap around her from the back.

"Let's go downstairs, I will tell you about those," Hazel whispered, barely audible.

Isabella folded the panties, and put them back where they had been, and both quietly walked downstairs.

Once outside, Hazel and Isabella shared the half drunken bottle of Jade's breast milk, and sparked up smokes. Hazel sat elegantly on the couch, Isabella plopped onto one of the ponies, and slowly began humping it.

"First, promise me that you will not tell her I told you about this, and not to bring it up with her."

"Ok," Isabella said, realizing the gravity of the situation.

"Please know I have worked with her about this over the years, but have hit a brick wall. Unlike you or me, Jade cannot wear normal panties. She has worn diapers since her medical issue as a kid. But sometimes the desire to wear them grows so big that she buys a few pairs and wears them. No matter what she tries, whether she makes sure to go pee at certain times, or what ever else she tries, she always ends up having an accident in them. She sees wearing panties as bieng able to make her normal, and be able to find her prince or princess charming. Without pretty little panties she could never be normal. So when she has an accident it depresses her bad. To her panties are the golden unattainable fleece. I usually pull her out of the depressions, but this last time, she left for europe, so I couldn't stop her. She was planing on going to China when you met up with us that night. But I feel she is ready to stop running, and honestly wants too. She really does love you. Don't worry I know you do too."

"I understand. Jade got down when we went into Victoia's Secret, and then whenever we passed by a lingerie area. I figured as much, but never realized how bad."

"Exactly, surgar."

A thought came to Isabella right then. Her mind loved to constantly trouble shoot problems. It was addicted to them. She only found peace when she was sewing outfits for Joan or panties for herself.

Isabella knew the thought would be perfect, and Jade would be happy.

"Do they make hi cut plastic panties," Isabella asked Hazel.

Hazel saw her thought pattern, as she always did, and said, "Yes they do. Sweetie, I think you may be on to something."

Isabella only smiled, as her brain was figuring out the details.

"You need to go back to bed though, sweetie. You have work soon."

"Oh I just emailed work that I would be in by confrence time. I do it all the time."

"Well isn't that nice. I do have to leave to get ready for work."

"I heard your phone alarm, and figured as much."

"So you were waiting for me to come find you in the closet, and explain everything to you."

"Yeap," Isabella smiled sweetly.

"Your good for her. Just as she is good for you."

"That's why you set us up on the blind date. You knew we would complete one another."

"I admit it, sugar."

"You know my Mother does like you. You will just have to force it out of her. She keeps all of her secrets in, unless you take a jack hammer to them."

"We will see. For now go back up there, and love her. I got to go."

Isabella and Hazel hugged and kissed one another passionately, and Hazel left Isabella on the porch.

Isabella used her phone to begin ordering everything she would to make her surpries for Jade, and using Jade's address, she chose next day shipping. Isabella knew Jade wouldn't open them, and she couldn't trust the front of her apartment much. All she would need to do know is stop by a fabric store after work.

Isabella knew Jade could help her get Hazel and her mom together. But for now she would go curl up to Jade and sleep, whom was moaning lightly while unconsciously humping a godzilla, and embraced her sissy.

As dawn awoke Isabella, again she heard the light buzzing of a breast pump. This time when Isabella opened her eyes, she say Jade's right breast bieng pumped, the left was still in the bra. Jade was slowly humping Godzilla with no diaper, and her footed pajamas laid folded next to her. As Isabella crawled over to that side of the bed, she noticed there was a Godzilla in front of Jade, and a few full bottles were on the nightstand in front of Jade.

Jade had been waiting for her this morning, and Isabella's eyes began to fill with tears of love and joy.

She quickly removed her diaper and pajamas, and sat on the back of her Godzilla, in front of Jade.

After gently unfastening the nursing flap, Isabella had her breakfast, humping slowly, with tears streaming down her cheeks, and Jade slowly stroking her hair.

Jade was filled heart and soul with love, as she watched Isabella suckle her nipple. Giving of herself to feed her lover. She had been waiting for this moment for her entire life, and figured this must be the longest dream she had ever dreamed. But she knew it was real, and simply enjoyed the moment.

Isabella loved how sweet and savory the milk tasted on her tongue, as she sucked down more and more, using both hands to gentely push more out. Isabella had found it surpring she automaticly knew how to milk a breast. With other girls she had always accidently used her teeth, but with Jade it was automatic.

It took thirty minutes, and two wonderous orgasms to fully drain Jade's breast of it's milk. She had been training her own breast to begin milking, and couldn't wait until the day she was feeding Jade.

"Do you think it would be ok to leave a breast pump on my nipple while I slept," Isabella asked Jade.

"Honestly the glands used to produce breast milk only produce the hormons for about ten to twenty minutes. So there is no reason to, plus you have to be careful with breast pumps. They can deform your breast. I gave you one of my dual breast pumps to take home with you. I already packed your backpack, and I have one take home bag for you also."

"Ok. Thanks," Isabella said.

Isabella had never thought of having to go back to her apartment which was full of loneliness. But she knew she had to. She would be able to come stay the weekends with Jade, and visit her anytime during the week. but that still didn't feel right to her.

Jade could feel Isabella didn't want to go either, but she had to let Isabella find her way, and didn't want to smother Isabella.

Both put the thoughts away, and began deeply kissing one another full of love and desire.

Isabella slid a hand down to Jade's swollen wet cunt, and whispered, "I need sissy's cunny."

Jade automaticlly laid back on the bed, spread apart her legs, and used the plushie as a pillow for her head.

Isabella lightly kissed her way down to the cunt. She realized she could taste and lick it forever, and still hunger for it.

Isabella took her time, softly and tenderly kissing the swollen outer Labia's, letting her tounge lick the edge every so often. She slowly went into the inner Labia, and made her way to Jade's partily hooded clit. Isabella loved how big Jade's clit was, and how it reminded her of a pacifier. She could suck and tounge this pacifier forever.

Jade's lust and desire reached the boiling point, but she did her best to hold it within herself, by taking long deep breathes. She wanted Isabella to enjoy this moment. She knew Isabella would give her more than what she even wanted, she just had to enjoy the moment as it came.

Isabella could feel Jade's clit flicking for attention, and would give it the attention soon. For now she just wanted to enjoy Jade's complete swollen vagina.

Slowly Isabella began licking Jade's cunt from bottom to top, over and over. Savoring the taste of past secretions with a hint of golden juices.

Isabella finally clamped down on Jade's clit as her pussy had begun trembling, in desperate need for an orgasm, or two.

Jade lasted exactly nine seconds before she began gushing and pouring out her clear honey, and her muscles spasmed from the shock waves of the massive orgasm.

Isabella immidately began licking the sweet thick secretions as it flowed from Jade's cunt.

Jade was the only other girl she had met that gushed as much as she did, and who's pussy was always just as swollen and wet as her own.

She left a little at the bottom of Jade's cunt, and used it to lubricate Jade's asshole, and her own middle finger. Isabella was hoping for one last brownie.

Again Isabella latched onto Jade's unvieled clit, as she slowly breached Jade's asshole.

Isabella found her hopes had not been in vane. Half way up she found what she had been hungering for.

After quickly giving Jade another orgasm, to hide what she was about to do, Isabella pulled out the brownie just a little, removed her middle finger, and slowly began sucking on Jade's asshole, using her tongue to open the way.

Jade knew exactly what Isabella was doing, because she had been wanting to do the same. She loved thier special brownies.

So Jade reached a hand down to stroke Isabella's hair lovingly, as she began pushing out what Isabella was craving for.

The massive brownie began peeking out, and Isabella's mouth was sucking it the rest of the way out. As it went down her throat, it reminded Isabella of the times she practiced deep throating with a soft banana.

Just as the first one had been swalloed, the smaller second brownie made an apperance, and this one Isabella took her time swallowing, as she allowed the enjoyment of the taste to take over.

Isabella realized she was still swirling Jade's clit with her thumb, as secretions mixed with the brownie, making it all the better.

Isabella licked Jade clean from asshole to cunt. Enjoying the leftovers.

"May I help you with your's sissy. I know it will help with your boo boo," Jade said timidly, after they had broken the deep passionate kiss.

Isabella kneeled down onto Jade's face, insuring her asshole barely touched Jade's lips. She could already feel a brownie starting to poke out.

Jade very lightly sucked on Isabella's asshole, to help the brownie come out easier. It was a smaller one, and so were the next four mini brownies. But Jade savored each one.

Jade was curious as to see just how deep the enjoyment of brownies went with Isabella, just as hers did, so she kept a small piece in her mouth, after tenderly licking Isabella clean.

Again they both kissed, this time it was open mouthed, and both girls tongues intertwined, allowing the brownie to be enjoyed by both.

"I need coffee and a smoke, sissy," Isabella anounced, after both brushed thier teeth.

Both got a cup of coffee, using Jade's freshly squeezed breast milk as creamer, and went outside. They sat on thier ponies, both began slowly humping, and Isabella began preparing her breast to milk.

"Let's make a pinky promise to never hold back anything ever again, sissy," Isabella said, holding out her right pinky.

"Agreed sissy," Jade replied, crossing her right pinky with Isabella's.

"Why aren't you at work already," Jade said with concern.

"I took the morning off. I do have to go to the board meetin at eleven though."

"Would it be ok if I played dress up with you, sissy? I promise it will be proffesional. Mostly anyways," Jade asked.

"Ofcourse. I would love that."

"Good then we have just enough time to get showers and get you made up."

"It's only eight thirty though," Isabella said smiling.

"I am going all out. So I need a little extra time."

"My cunt needs shaving too," Isabella said with a smirk.

"I would love to, and there won't be a knick left behind."

"One or two would be ok, sissy," Isabella said with a wink.

Which Jade did, leaving a light cut in the shape of a J just above Isabella's cunt. She gave herself an I. Jade knew about "Accidental Knicks" all to well. She love to knick her cunt along with other places all the time. It felt wonderfuly painful when you peed in the diaper the first time, and piss splashed up against. Or when a bead sweat from jogging brought that little jolt of pain. She always did it in different areas, so that no scares would show, and no mental health questions would be asked when she visited doctors.

After brushing baby powder in Isabella's hair, she laid Isabella on the changing table, and rubbed lotion on her cunt, taking her time on the knick, and making Isabella wence from the shock of pain.

"You enjoy that way to much," Isabella said smiling.

"Oh I'm sure sissy does too."

Jade pulled out one of the diapers she had colored on for Isabella, and placed a diaper pad inside it, that she had already secreted and peed on.