Isabella's Reversion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your too good to me, sissy," Isabella quitely said.

"So are you."

Isabella diapered Jade as well, with one of the diapers she had made for Jade.

Isabella looked in the mirror and saw red hearts had been drawn in black and filled in with red all over the diaper, and smiled lovingly at Jade.

Jade's had bunches of heart balloons with various colors all over her diaper, and her name was center stage in balloon letters.

"Now let's get you ready sissy. Close your eyes, and let's go have fun."

After spending an hour on Isabella's face, twenty minutes on her hair, and another ten getting her dressed, Jade was ready for the reveal.

"You can open your eyes now," Jade said, after walking Isabella to the body length mirror.

Isabella was astonished. Jade had out done herself. Isabella's face, neck, and the top part of the breast were all white. Her eyes went from a sparkling cherry red to a sparkling white. She had on shiny wet cherry red lipstick with a white sparkling heart in the middle. A little red heart was at the corner of each eye. The ends of her pigtails had red and white hearts.

The silk shirt and skirt were white. The boosom had a heart shape cut out, and had red lace edging. The long sleeves had red silk hearts around the edge, as did the hem of her ankle length skirt. She was wearing white thigh highs, held up by white silk garters, that also had red hearts all around them. Jade completed the look with red four inch high heels.

"You the goddess of love," Jade said, blushing.

"I can't thank you enough for this. I want to fuck you so bad right now, but I have just enough time to enjoy a smoke before I go."

"You can fuck me later. Let's smoke."

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Diapers Inc. Lady boss puts her female assistant in diapers.in Fetish
The Diaper Spa A woman goes to a different kind of spa.in Fetish
My Job as a Tester Ch. 01 A man lands a job at a Medical Supply Store with benefits.in Fetish
The Family's New Baby A single mother receives the birthday gift of a lifetime.in Fetish
Accidents and Non-Accidents at Work Two women wetting and messing themselves at work.in Fetish
More Stories