Isabelle and mr. Bête ch. 07

Story Info
Isabelle gets something special.
1.4k words
4.77
12.2k
9

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 05/31/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,066 Followers

Isabelle lifted her t-shirt and watched her bright red bottom contrast with her white panties in the full size mirror. A slight itch touched her crotch as she remembered the sensations of the spanking and imagined his hand touching her tight curves.

She slipped one hand down her panties and confirmed the wetness she had started to feel while he had nursed her behind. Getting aroused from his gentle hands massaging her delicate skin she could understand, but she knew it hadn't started with that. The feeling of guilt from having hurt him and the relief of being punished had started it all.

She had read about the joy some women felt of being spanked, but she never imagined herself enjoying it. Yet, with him doing it.. She didn't like being dominated by anyone and had always fought to stay on top, but with him she felt comfortable when he did.

A feeling of shame came over her. Was she really like that? Was her toughness just a façade and deep down she was a helpless little girl who needed to be protected?

She dismissed her thoughts and hurried to get into the shower and return to the kitchen on time. She didn't want to make him wait.

'Hey..' he said, giving her a warm little smile when she came into the kitchen wearing a fresh t-shirt and baggy shorts.

'Hey..' she said, happy to see his gentle expression.

'Sit.' he said, pulling back one of the high chairs for her. 'I'm making a beef salad tonight.'

She had noticed the soft cushion on the seat and she wanted to wallow in his care right then and there. 'Thank you..' she said, suppressing her desire.

He poured her a glass of dry white wine. 'To go with the light taste of the salad.'

'Thank you..' she said and watched him while he cut the greens, made the dressing and stir-fried the small strips of beef.

When he served it she wanted to ravish it like a hungry wolf, but she waited until he'd start. He looked idly at the table until her eyes pleaded for him to eat. Then he gave her his usual little smug smile and she groaned softly from his teasing.

'Enjoy.' he said, his boyish playful laugh making her forgive him. She was just happy to see him feel good again.

They ate in comfortable silence, her mind just relaxing in the pleasant ritual of eating, and the occasional exchange of glances between him and her.

She touched her behind when he pulled back her chair for her to leave the table, feeling a little sore.

'Does it still hurt?' he asked with concern.

She shook her head. 'It's okay.'

'Don't hide how you feel from me.' he said, looking into her eyes.

She couldn't lie to him. 'It still feels warm.' she said almost apologetic, and looked down, gathering her courage for what she was about to ask. 'Could you..? What you did..?'

He stayed silent for a moment, then took her hand in his. 'Come.' he said gently and led her out of the kitchen and up to his room.

He rolled up his sleeves while he had her retrieve the skin cream from his bathroom and stand in front of him again. With her heart beating faster in anticipation of his touch she lifted up her t-shirt. When he looked closely at her behind she started to feel embarrassed and tried to suppress the itch welling up between her legs.

The moment his fingers touched her skin with the cool cream she bit her lip to prevent a soft moan. She could feel every detail of his strong hands as he caressed her behind, sending slow waves of pleasure through her tush and body. His touch at the edge of her thighs sent shivers up her spine and it took more effort to suppress her desire to push her behind against his hands.

When he had finished his gentle massage of her behind, she felt her panties were moist.

'Turn.' he said, and she turned around, embarrassed at her arousal.

It was obvious to see the wet spot in the cloth while she held up her shirt and she looked down in shame, but then noticed the bulge in his pants. Unexpected desire and hope filled her chest and she looked up into his eyes.

He saw the mix of desire and shame in her eyes and lifted his hands up to touch her hips. She bit her lip again and he pulled her panties down slowly without taking his eyes from hers. He helped her step out of her panties and let them slide out of his hand onto the floor. Isabelle let go of her restraint and released her moaning the moment his tongue slid between her legs.

His agile tongue soon brought her to new heights and she ended up trembling on her feet and panting from the intense climax he had given her. He helped her down to straddle his lap and she looked into his loving eyes.

'Can I kiss you?' she whispered and he gave her a smile.

She let her passion overtake her mind as they kissed, their lips and tongues moving all over. She wanted to go deeper than they could and held his head firm in her arms while he ran his strong hands all over her back, sending shivers along her spine.

She wanted to submit her whole body to him and pulled back from their kiss to look at him with pleading eyes. 'Can I have you in me?' she said, her voice soft and almost hoarse.

Jean-Marie's heart pounded hard for her and he would provide her with any pleasure he could give her. 'You can.' he whispered and he leaned back to give her the access she needed.

Her nimble fingers soon unbuttoned his shirt and bared his chest to caress the soft hair on it. This was the chest she had seen the start of in the pictures, one that didn't hide the primordial man under smooth skin. Something that showed some beast.

With a little help from him she undid his pants and pulled them down with his shorts onto his knees to reveal his erection. She watched it for a moment before caressing its length with her fingers. He moved his hands under her t-shirt and pulled it up to take it off her, then undid her bra and slid it from her arms to reveal her perky breasts and stiff nipples.

She moved up to him, slid down carefully over him with a deep sigh, feeling her whole body fill with his heat. His hands caressed her breasts and his fingertips teased her nipples while she moved her hips, pushing him as deep inside her as she could.

He pushed her back enough to worship her chest with his mouth and she moaned as his warmth flooded all over her. His growling excited her more and she moaned for him to eat her. He obliged her by growling a little louder and biting gently into the flesh of her breasts and running his tongue hard along her nipples.

She lost herself soon and tightened herself around him, feeling his tension reach its peak and she moaned low as she rode her climax with his. He kissed her with all his passion while they relished in the pulsing sensation inside her.

'Thank you..' she whispered, needing to show her gratitude.

He kissed her softly on her lips. 'Thank you..' he whispered. 'This was really great.'

She smiled at him, a sudden shy feeling coming over her since she had never thought she could want a man so suddenly. He caressed her cheeks and hair while she ran her fingers gently at the back of his neck.

'I could feel the little bit of beast in you.' she whispered. 'I liked it..'

He raised an eyebrow, then smiled. 'I guess I can let it come out more often.'

She pushed him back against the couch and snuggled up into his chest, getting drowsy from the comfortable warmth.

She woke up with a shock, realising she had fallen asleep in his embrace. She wanted to apologise while she was still in his embrace, only to notice he had taken her into his bed and held her safe from behind. His slow breathing soothed her and she closed her eyes to return to a satisfying sleep.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,066 Followers