Isabelle Goes to College Pt. 03

Story Info
Isabelle's husband Sam reveals how strange he is.
12.3k words
4.56
10.1k
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/23/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,403 Followers

Isabelle Goes to College Part 3: Sam Gets a Job!

This story began with Isabelle beginning college, but now in Part 3 she is married with two kids. She and her husband Sam are trying to keep their financial heads above water and Isabelle finds her body plays a key role. Sam reveals just how strange he really is.

**************

With my success at marketing I had become the breadwinner in the family after my sweet husband Sam lost his job. Sam was sinking into a depression as he continuously got rejected during his extended search for a new job. His unemployment insurance had long since run out, and now our children were 12 and 10 years old. I was worried for him, for the college savings for our kids, for our retirement funds assuming we lived long enough, and for our monthly bills. The pressure on me now was intense.

It goes against intuition, perhaps, but the one thing keeping Sam happy and able to function was sex. At times, though, his depression prevented him from getting an erection. Through trial and error we discovered that sexy pillow talk turned him on. I don't really mean just sexy pillow talk, I mean quite specifically him hearing fantasies about me with other men.

Luckily, after the great Halloween disaster of my freshman year in college when Sam and I broke up, I had become just a bit of a wild woman as I looked for someone to replace the hole in my heart Sam's absence left. Looking for love leads to a lot of sexual trial and error, emphasis on the error.

The upshot of those promiscuous college times is that I had plenty of true stories to tell Sam, even if I embellished them a bit. I told him about the time Mark had his way with me and how his roommate had walked in on us while we were --uh-- engaged, and then stayed and watched. That story really got him going, and it was one of our go-to stories.

As I felt him out I began to realize just how perverted my sweet husband had become. He even wanted to hear all the details about how I came to cheat on him with Duane. As I recounted my memories of sex with Duane -- and especially with Duane -- Sam's erection began to go through the roof! He gave me just about the best sex of our marriage that day.

I was still too nervous however to tell him about my sex with my brother Mathew. Mathew and I had a magical bond and I was convinced it could never be broken. Mathew had taught me how to be sexy, how to make love, and he had coached me about keeping Sam happy.

All Mathew wanted in return was my love, which of course he had in spades. He got not only my love but my eagerness and overwhelming desire to please him sexually in every way I could. He warned me constantly however to keep our incestuous love a secret. Good little submissive that I am, I obeyed.

Since Sam had become a stay at home Dad due to his inability to find work, he was always there. The only place I had privacy was at work. I often had to travel to Chicago to keep one of our biggest clients happy. I would bring our tech wizard Henry with me, and while Henry sweated over their computer system, I kept the big boss happy in the way he wanted me to keep him happy. It was puerile whoring, but we needed the money and I needed to keep my job, so I did it. The top-secret sex afterwards with my brother Mathew was like a tonic, washing the sleazy parts away. Thank God for Mathew and his unwavering love.

I ended up telling Sam about my whoring to keep my job and get tips when he became curious that I wanted to pay for everything with cash. That's not as easy as you might think. A lot of the larger bills, like one's mortgage and car payments, are paid through automatic deductions from your bank account. If you spread too much cash around all over the place, the authorities think that you're dealing drugs. Sam had demanded an explanation and I broke down crying and told him my dark secret about how I had been so successful at sales, and 'service after the sale' for my job.

It was horrible. I cried and cried and Sam gave me the silent treatment for seven or eight days. I was crying constantly and my daughter became alarmed. On Sam's ninth day of his silent treatment, Sam brought out two glasses of wine one evening once the kids were in bed.

"I want details, all of them," Sam had said.

"Details about what?" I had timidly said. This was the first time Sam had spoken to me in eight days.

"Details about your cheating. One time will be enough for tonight. Drink your wine first," he said.

I drank my wine and Sam poured me a second glass. We kissed a little, the first time he had touched me in eight days. I almost cried with relief when we kissed! Sam poured me a third glass, and then a fourth glass, continuously encouraging me to drink.

After my fifth glass I was good and drunk. It does not take much to get me drunk, and Sam knew that. We were halfway through the second bottle now, as Sam was matching my drinking, and then some.

"Okay Isabelle, now tell me about your first time doing it for money at your job," Sam said. "Spare no detail."

Sam had called me Isabelle. He always called me Izzy when he wasn't calling me his favorite nickname which was "Sexpot." It was jarring to hear him call me Isabelle.

"I'm ashamed and scared, Samuel," I said, being just as formal with names.

Sam laughed when I called him Samuel. It was the first time I had heard him laugh since my great confession. His laughter engulfed me, it caressed me, it soothed me, it healed me. I sniffed up the remaining tears and I began.

Within minutes Sam was hard. I went to unzip his jeans but he shook his head no. "Continue," he said.

He just looked at me while I recounted more and more. He wanted to know how it felt to have two men fuck me, back to back, that first time with Ravi Gupta and Xiang Li. I even had to describe my orgasms to him, my exact state of undress, everything.

When I told him how I had spoken to him calmly on the phone as Gupta and then Xiang fucked me silly and had hung up the phone only seconds before my climax, Sam kissed me. This kiss was different than the little kisses he had given me when he wanted me to confess. This kiss was filled with passion. This kiss had sexual need and a bit of urgency contained within it.

He began to undress me as we kissed right there on the couch. I had my panties on and nothing else and was kissing Sam passionately when I saw our twelve-year-old daughter Anna out of the corner of my eye, watching us and smiling from ear to ear.

Sam had not seen Anna, and I shooed her away with my hands and thank goodness she suppressed a giggle and returned upstairs. I guessed she was old enough to know that even parents had sex. The next day at breakfast Anna was all smiles, with a look similar to a cat's after he's swallowed the canary. I realized Anna, always quite the perceptive child, had been worried about our marriage.

Sam waited until we were sure Anna was asleep. Then he reduced me to being naked on the couch and nice and wet where a girl is supposed to be wet. Sam took a lewd picture of me and he unzipped. Almost fully clothed he fucked his naked wife (me) to within an inch of my life! When he finally finished with me I lay on the couch, drunk, naked, filled with his cum, and too spent even to move.

We developed a routine. Every evening Sam would get me drunk. He realized it loosened my tongue. In bed at night I would confess a liaison with him and afterwards we would have fabulous sex. It was a strange marriage to be sure, but we loved each other and our love grew stronger and stronger. I was also able to unburden myself of my guilt, little by little. Before all this my guilt had been enormous.

During the summer Sam and I decided to take the kids to the beach for a few weeks. He had to stay and look for work however as he told me he had a few leads to pursue. Words I had never thought I would hear him say this but he nevertheless said the following.

"Have some affairs at the beach and tell me all about them when you return," Sam said casually, the way he would ask me to pick up another bottle of milk on the way home or something.

"That won't be easy with two kids to watch over," I said, after I recovered a little poise.

"You're up to the task my little wench of a wife. Be creative," he said. Oh my goodness did he really mean it? I had assumed he was teasing! As it turned out he was dead serious.

I had my hands full at the beach. Colin was ten and wild and doing dangerous things and had to be watched constantly, and Anna had discovered boys in a big way. Anna was twelve but she had developed early and had good sized breasts and an hourglass figure, and a youthful enthusiasm for sexual exploration. I truly did have my hands full!

I was fine with some sexual abstinence and I had explained that to Sam. It's not as if I were some oversexed Slut-MILF. I had extramarital sex only because I had to be a success in my job. Sam (and secretly Mathew) satisfied all my sexual needs perfectly. It was just that we needed the money! We needed the money desperately. I didn't need nor even want seaside affairs with strange men. Sam however was adamant.

At one point I went to a refreshment stand down the beach a bit. I left Anna in charge of Colin; after all it was only for around ten minutes or so. At the stand I ordered a Coke, a ginger ale, and an iced coffee. A man standing near me said, "You must be very thirsty!"

I giggled at his unusual pickup line, and I replied, "Two kids plus me at the beach. I have my hands full!"

His name was Philip and he offered to help me to carry the drinks back to our towels and parasols. We gabbed the whole short walk and we were really hitting it off. He kept checking out my breasts and my ass, too, as we walked. Hmmm, I thought to myself.

When we got to our towel Colin was nowhere to be found and Anna (who was wearing a bikini that thank goodness her father didn't see her in!) was talking with a boy who looked to be around 14. Anna had stars in her eyes. I was so glad Sam was not there, but he was not, so I just gave Anna her drink, inquired about Colin, and then Philip and I sat down around ten feet away from the flirtatious teenagers.

I really liked Philip. I couldn't tell if he liked me or if he just wanted to seduce me, even though I was clearly married and saddled with two kids. Well, he probably was not looking for a relationship; he was most likely looking just for some meaningless but hot beach vacation sex.

Due to Sam's desire for me to have some hanky-panky I had worn my sexiest bikini, which hid my lady bits nicely but it sure didn't hide much else. It was a string bikini and with two pulls of the right strings and I'd be naked. I looked very sexy and probably very available.

Philip surprised me when he invited both kids and me to dinner. "How about including the boy my daughter Anna is currently fixated on? His name is Mark," I asked. "It could be a double date plus Colin."

Philip chuckled and before he could reply Colin ran up to us and asked if his new best friend forever, Carlos, could join us for dinner. "I'm your Mom's old friend from college. I'm Philip, and yes, that would be great if he joined all of us for dinner. Make sure it's okay with his Mom," Philip said before I could answer my own son. Carlos nodded and ran off to ask his Mom who came over and introduced herself.

We ended up including both of Carlos' parents George and Maria. I smiled weakly at Philip, figuring this would dampen his plans at seducing me, but he smiled back brilliantly and simply said, "That would be lovely, as long as you let it be my treat."

Once Carlos and Colin had run off with Maria in tow and we were alone, I said, "That's clever to say we're old college friends. That will explain things to Anna, too."

"You don't know me from college, Isabelle, but I know you. You were as hot as a firecracker and I desperately wanted to get into your panties," Philip said.

Well, that threw me for a loop and I didn't know what to say. Quite frankly, I was freaked out by his remark. I think Philip knew it too because he immediately added, "I'd like to take that back."

I just looked at him.

Now nervous, Philip went on to explain, "I was a senior when you were a cute little freshman. At the time my roommate was Duane Washington."

"Oh," I said. Yes, that's the same Duane with whom I cheated on my boyfriend Sam, the man who is now finally my husband. There was a long silence as I studied Philip's face and he studied mine.

"How is Duane? Are you still in touch with him?" I finally said.

"He's fine. I'll tell him you asked about him. He's married with three kids. He lives in Chicago, the south side," Philip replied.

"You should have asked me out once Sam and I split up," I said. "I would have liked you."

"Well, better late than never, right?" Philip said nervously and then he laughed nervously. Men just don't know how to laugh nervously. That's the province of women.

"Not always. I'm married with two kids now," I said. I didn't want to sound too easy.

"Yes, Anna and Colin. They're beautiful children."

"Thanks, and thanks in advance for inviting all of us to dinner, as well as Anna's new heartthrob and Colin's new friend Carlos and his parents. You're a generous man," I said, and I smiled, trying to show all was forgiven.

I was sure Duane had told Philip all about how I was in bed. He probably also shared with Philip the pictures he had taken of me, most of them very compromising, to say the least. I can only imagine what Philip must have thought about me.

I thought about Sam. Would he like it if Philip was one of my summer seaside illicit affairs? Probably he would. Would Philip tell his old roommate that he had laid me, if things got that far? Did I want that? Boy, life is complicated!

Dinner was surprisingly pleasant. Carols' Mom Maria is a wonderful woman and she I became friends just over dinner! She had interesting things to say about almost every topic anyone raised. At the same time, George and Philip seemed to click. Anna just looked starry eyed at her latest puppy love crush Mark. He looked at her with a little too much teenage lust in his eyes, at least for my taste. Colin and Carlos discussed video games the entire evening.

We all went out for Mexican and I drank way too many margaritas. They were good; no mix was used and they were not the frozen kind which I hate. They actually made them up fresh! Maria was not impressed with the cuisine, nor was Carlos, but the rest of us, not having been spoiled by a deep knowledge of authenticity, were quite happy with it.

When the dinner was over Philip drove us back to our hotel, the Red Roof Inn. We had obtained a weekly rate for three weeks, so it was (barely, for us) affordable. Philip was staying at a higher end hotel. I invited him in, explaining to Anna and Colin that we had a lot of catching up to do since we were together in college.

We had two rooms; one for me and one for the kids. Anna, however, wanted to fool around a bit with her beau Mark. I gave her 30 minutes alone with Mark and Colin stayed with Philip and me. When the 30 minutes were up I went to the other room to send Mark home. Anna was rushing to put her top back on and I saw her cute little bra on the ground. Hmmm. After a lingering kiss goodbye he left. Anna seemed to be otherwise unmolested. Kids grow up so fast!

Finally, Philip and I were alone. We began by talking about college and my boyfriend Sam and how I happened to be seduced by Duane.

"Tell me how he seduced you, Isabelle," Philip said.

"Really? You want to hear about that?" I asked. Men never ceased to surprise me.

"Yeah. I heard Duane's version, and it'll be fun to hear yours," he said.

I wanted to waste time because until both kids were sound asleep they might come into my room with a problem and if, well...it wouldn't be good. So I gave 'my version' of what happened with Duane to his former roommate Philip. I began.

"There was a party over at Duane's house, which I guess was also your house, off campus. Sam and I were invited by one of Sam's friends. We were all set to go, and I had dressed sexy at Sam's insistence, and then Sam got a phone call and said he'd be late, maybe very late, maybe not even come. He told me that I should go on ahead without him. So I did."

"What was your sexy outfit?" Philip asked.

"A halter top with no bra, and a cute little wrap around skirt that had the habit of becoming unwrapped unless I was careful, and fairly skimpy lace panties. No stockings or hose or tights. Sandals were on my feet. That's all I wore," I said.

"Wow, that does sound sexy," Philip said.

"Yes it was, but when Sam and I chose the outfit together, we both thought Sam would be with me. Anyway, when I got to the party it turned out I knew nobody there. Even Sam's friend, whom I knew a little, was not there. Half of the guys there were black, half were white, and all of the girls were white and Asian. It was weird."

"Why was it weird?" Philip asked.

"Why were there no black girls, and no Asian men?"

"Duane liked Asian girls. They're believed to be submissive. Black girls sure as fuck are not submissive," he said.

"Well, I don't think I could be mistaken for Asian," I said, "and Duane sure came after me in a big way."

"He waited until late in the party when you were drunk, and he had figured out that you're pretty submissive, right?"

"Yeah, I guess so. He made his move right after I got the text from Sam that he wasn't coming but that I should enjoy myself," I said. "By then I had a nice buzz, as I recall."

"Isabelle, you could barely stand up you were so drunk," Philip said.

"I'm sure that's an exaggeration," I said. "Duane probably told you that, right?"

"I was there," Philip said. "You danced with me and I felt up your boobs. I was basically holding you up. As we danced your skirt came unwrapped and you didn't even notice. All the men were staring at your panties. You complained to me about your stiff neck. I told you Duane was a licensed masseur."

"You're the one! I remember dimly! You're the asshole who led me to Duane, knowing full well he'd seduce me. You bastard!" I said.

Philip chuckled. "Go on, tell me the rest. I'll stop interrupting."

I glared at him, but I continued. "Well someone, I guess it was you, led me over to Duane and told him about my neck. Duane had me lie on my stomach on the floor and he began to massage my neck. At first it hurt, but it was a good kind of hurt, as he massaged out the kinks. He told me to raise my head and see if it hurt less when I turned my head. To my great surprise, it did!"

"Next he began on my shoulders and to get my halter top out of the way, he untied it and left my back fully exposed down to my skirt, which was mostly off at this point anyway. He then gave my shoulders and upper back a deep massage for around 20 minutes. I was almost asleep at the end and it just felt heavenly. He told me to roll over and I obediently did and he removed my now unattached halter top exposing my bare boobs to the room. He asked me to turn my head to each side. I did."

"I was astonished, my neck was completely better! I thanked him and started to get up, grabbing my halter top, but he said to wait, he wanted to massage my front. I told him okay and I lay there, looking up at him with my best bedroom eyes. Everyone left the room, including one guy who took two Asian girls in tow. That must have been you?"

"Yes, it was me," Philip said.

"Did you fuck them both that night?" I asked.

"No, just one of them. She called herself Sophia. The other one, Claire, just watched and frigged herself. She was still a virgin and not about to lose her virginity 'to a rogue like me' as the said," Philip said.

JBEdwards
JBEdwards
2,403 Followers