Isabelle, My Big Titty Secretary Ch. 01

Story Info
Unexpected sex in a dark mechanical room.
5.1k words
4.31
53.7k
68

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers

Isabelle

One casual tuesday at work in july. The schoolboard was getting ready to close most of its services over the summer, but the team at the office is stuck here, ensuring customer service, finalizing tasks that have been up on the back burner for a while, tidying up our desks.. Our directors had started their vacation already. In our team of 4, two girls started their shift earlier, so it was only our secretary Isabelle and I that had the same schedule. Honestly, it was always only that one half hour towards the end of the day that we were by ourselves every evening. Me, finishing up tasks that I could finally concentrate on, without the usual volume around me, and Isabelle,sighing and staring at the clock, stuck with me not being too chatty.

But today, though, I had set ourselves up for something fun, oh yes sir, indeed! I asked Isabelle to come help me with updating the chart of my key cabinets in the mechanical room. I was going to be rummaging through all of my spare keys while she checked all that's still there, or crossed off what's missing. It was going to require us being close side by side, while I talk louder and clearer than usual, as my workshop in there is next to the loud HVAC unit that works for the building.

'Yay!' she laughed, trying to make it sound interesting, as I clearly failed to do.

She got all giddy and perked up at the thought of something to do until 4 o'clock. And in the back of my mind, I welcomed the idea as well of having her close to me, without that glass wall that's always between our desks, blocking the view. Isabelle was good company to have, pleasant to talk with and, yeah, very pleasant on the eye. She knew how to bring up the team spirits, and today she sure made my day as she was wearing a cute yellow top with tiny straps with her black capri pants. Outside of her still being very pretty for a woman her age, I knew that underneath her usual conservative clothes was a body with very generous features. And she knew just what to do to plant subtle seeds in your mind and leave you wanting to see more.

Though that yellow top was certainly not taking shortcuts in showing us directly more of those said generous features. Those breasts of hers haunted my dreams more than once. Big, tanned, soft, the cleavage she was showing today was just awesome. I can easily turn off my mind about this and keep on working: I'm not one to try dirty jokes at work. And why did I ask her to come alone with me to do some pretty close contact stuff in the mechanical room, I wasn't sure. But it had to be done, and it was going to be on that day that she decided to wear this top. Oh my god...

So, come 3:30, we went in. Everybody else was gone. She followed me with her note pad and charts that I had printed, holding the pad against her chest. It was sure going to be boring and hard on the mind for the next 30 minutes with the vents just blasting next to us, but I was going to manage a few glances at her cleavage while she takes her notes.

I began with my cabinet keys. I had to go through each tiny key to give out the combination to Isabelle and see if it was still on the chart. One letter, 3 numbers. I yelled out all combinations stamped on the tiny keys to Isabelle. One letter, 3 numbers. Sometimes 4, but whatever... I felt like I was calling out bingo balls.

Every time, I peeked over to her note pad that she scribbled on. As she was standing up, she had to pretty much hold the pad against her tits. I made sure she heard what I said by peeking over, but I was just treating myself to the view of her boobs all squished up, bulging out from under her top. Geez, this is getting fun.

I carried on, shouting out letters and numbers, and Isabelle was being a good and reliable secretary. Next to her, we were now shoulder to shoulder. I looked down at her notes more and more often. She was just that short, low enough for me not to worry about catching me looking. I kept going and no one made any body language that meant that this is uncomfortable, or awkward. We stood side by side and this was going great. She really was into this, motivated , efficient and I kept complimenting her and cheering her on. I was blindly going through my keys and didn't require too much brain effort, so I started concentrating more and more on that cleavage.

Mmmmmmmm... Her fucking note pad was just putting her tits up on display, now. I got all wild and crazy when I found out I was actually growing a boner. This was starting to be a lot for me to handle. I even did a double take when I could now see hints of what must be her white lace bra inside her cleavage. I suddenly wondered what size she was. A round and mature woman such as her must have something like a healthy 40 G or something. Wow, what a view that must be in a bikini, while she works on her tan.

She stood to my right. We found out we were a little uncomfortable since I always had to have my right hand over her note pad. It was just awkward having to bring out my arm and pointing on her sheet from this close. Standing shoulder to shoulder was not doing it, so I eventually turned around to stand sideways to her, while she kept looking forward at my keys. Still as close as before, but now very close in my personal space. I kept going through my keys and without I fully realized, my voice sort of trailed off when I spoke. I know how I can get when my dirty mind activated, and I know it could easily unmask me and my intentions. I can get pretty flagrant.

Still, I could now blatantly look at her smothering that note pad into her breasts, just like 2 big marshmallows. I was picturing my hard cock now, pushing into them the same way that notepad did, just messing around with them, covering them with precum. Indeed, it was getting painful as I began running out of space in my pants. I wasn't wearing the tightest jeans today, so I could easily feel I was starting to poke out at the groin. I didn't even need to check: I knew Isabelle was the reason for this.

Having to remain this close with her to carry on with the task at hand was now becoming risky. What if I accidentally came in contact with her thigh? Her ass? And what if she noticed? I wasn't that kind of guy at the office. More like the conservative type, never really participating in the dirty jokes. Dangerous territory. I knew myself enough to know it can get ugly and a lot of things can easily be heard and judged offensive. I wouldn't want her to see me as this guy from now on... Still, she was so close to me. So close I could smell her sweet shampoo. And we had to finish this, but here I was, horny and drooling over her.

So I kept going. My hand was always on her pad now, and as we went down the chart, it was getting closer and closer to her tits. Any woman would see the obviousness and avoid it, but she made no remark, or didn't trying to move away from it.

I could now see her chest heaving when she breathed. Was she getting worked up about this, too? The whole note pad, along with my hand on it, moved to the rhythm of her breath. Oh dear, let's not get out of hand, here, I thought.

One thing I hate about my workshop is that the switch to the lights is all the way around the corner, out of sight. It happened to me more than once that somebody turns off the lights, thinking that somebody forgot to turn them off previously. So when that happens, it gets pitch black in there. You see nothing. There aren't even any lights on the HVAC units: they look all mechanical, so there's only pipes and metal. And with the motors blasting, you can't even yell out to whoever turned the lights off to let them know you're in there. It does get a little freaky: losing all your senses, you have to blindly make your way through the mechanical room and feel around with your hands, making sure you're not walking into the vents or on anything pointy or sharp.

Yep. It happened to me more than once, and what do you know, it happened again. I guess the custodian was coming in for his evening shift, making his rounds, making sure there's not too many lights on at night. We didn't even hear the door opening, then click!, turns the switch off to engulf Isabelle and I into complete darkness.

It's surprises you. I tell myself to keep calm but Isabelle became alert a little, and agitated, but not too much. I heard a clanging noise against the concrete and the soles of her high heel sandals scraping.

'Woah. Shit my note pad... Um, what's going on?' she says. 'Somebody turned the lights off?'

She never experienced it and could easily think it could be a power outage. I sense her stepping around and tries to grab me to orient herself.

'Yeah, ahah! Don't worry, Isabelle.' I said, trying to reassure her. 'it's just someone that didn't know we were in here. The switch is all the way by the door.'

'Oh. Ahah! Um, all right. Wait, where are you? Ahahaha' she laughed, nervously.

'I don't know, ahah, where are you?' I retorted, starting to feel around. 'Don't move, I'll head for the doors.'

'Well, I'd love to let you through but I need to get out of your way first, and I don't know where you are. Ahaha'

She was growing more and more alarmed.

As I moved blindly, I felt my hand landing on something hot. Very hot. And it was not a machine, or any part of the venting system. It was flesh. My hand was over fabric and skin at the same time. I assumed it was Isabelle's back, where the neckline from her top was at.

'Oh there you are. Ahahah! All right, stand still, I'll walk around you. I wouldn't want to step on your toes or anything.'

'Um, Eric? Can you... Can you move your hand?'

'Wait, ahah! I don't want to hurt you.'

'Can you move your hand, please? You're touching my boobs...'

Shit. I withdrew my hand instantly.

'Oops, damn...' I said.

'It's ok, thanks.' she said, softly, with no trace of anger in her voice. 'No problem.'

'Um, ahah! I guess there's no way that could hurt you, right?' I said, trying to spare ourselves the embarrassment.

'No...'

'Ok, still, let me get to those lights.' I said, moving my hand further up, as I now knew where her shoulder must be then. 'Fuck, it's so dark. I hate when that happens.'

I stepped tentatively in front of me but only to hear that clanging noise again, as I must have stepped on the giant clip on the note pad.

'Shit...'

Startled, I lost balance and looked for a place to grip myself. But I couldn't see anything. So I grabbed on to Isabelle, which also startled her in the process. It was all so instant: she felt I was pulling on her from my both hands trying to get back on my feet. She made a little yelp, and I felt her hand grab my shirt too. And we started dancing and twirling around in the dark, dizzy from not seeing any visual repair in front of us.

'Ow!' she yelped again, as I accidentally stepped on her toe.

That was it. I tried backing off but she didn't know I was as she grabbed onto me. And I didn't realize my feet came even that close to her feet. Everything happened so quick.

And all of a sudden, I stumbled over, bringing her down with me. It was a short fall. I bunked my head against the door of a metal cabinet, which echoed in the room, despite the loudness of the HVAC. Then a split second, Isabelle fell on me with all her weight.

'Oooof!'

I felt what must have been her elbows sinking into my gut, and her thigh on my knee.

'Ow...' I whimpered, jokingly after a couple seconds, making sure nothing else was going to drop. 'Isabelle, are you okay? Where are you? Ahahaha!'

I pretty well knew where she was. But I was just making her hear my voice.

'Oh, I'm here, Eric.'

She didn't laugh or try to apologize for the fall. I knew I was kinda sitting with my back against the cabinet, but I wondered what kind of position she was in. Suddenly, I felt her move against me. And I was feeling two large masses rubbing against my erection.

Her tits...

'Isabelle?'

'Eric...?' she replied, a hint of curiosity in her voice.

'Isabelle, please.'

'Eric, what is that? Is... Is that what I think it is?'

She moved around a little more against me, as if making sure.

'Please, Isabelle, I can... I can explain... or not. We can forget about this. It's not... It's not what you think, anyway.'

'Eric, are you... are you hard? Is that your dick? Oh my god...' she said, gasping in disbelief.

Then, she started laughing heartily. Her laugh reverberated in the room, over the loud humming of the vents, the engines running. Fresh air just whistling for the whole building... Yeah, I would have needed some at the moment. One thing I didn't mention, is that it gets pretty hot in the mechanical room, borderline suffocating. One day you'll come in to work during winter, with more clothes than you would usually wear, since they don't put the temperature that high. But you just end up taking off clothes when you're in there for too long.

And we've been here a while. And I feel my face blushing, and my breathing getting harsh. Come to think of it, that was probably why Isabelle started to breathe deeper earlier... But now, hearing her finding my boner with her tits in the dark, I thought Okay, she's enjoying this.

As mentioned before, I tried to stay away from topics involving sex at work. But it doesn't stop me from knowing that Isabelle seems to have a knack for dirty innuendos. She'll give out hints concerning what she may very well do alone with her husband after work, when the kids are out with friends and they have the house to themselves; hints about physical activities she'll be restricted in because of her assets; hints on why there's certain types of clothes she can't wear because of her assets; hints about random things that get lost in her cleavage, and have a full-on confident laugh about it.

Hearing her talk with the other girls in the team, I know that she knows she has them. I mean, boobs. Yeah... She's got big juicy tits and a dirty mind. Isabelle has tortured me more than once by making their presence known at the office. And that panel between our desks? There's a portion of it towards the top that's all frosted glass. You can't really see well, it's just for design. But there's a few times where she came over the panel and leaned against it to talk to me. She'll rest her head on her arms, but what she doesn't know is that lower, I can see the whole mass of her tits pushing against the glass. It's just shapes and lines, really, but it really gets me going, knowing that her flesh can get that far away to the sides as she presses them into my panel. Hhhhhhhhhhh, I'm such a pervert.

So back to the mechanical room, as Isabelle is moving around, rubbing her tits against my cock, she's probably realizing a few things about me on her own. Like why I never really participate in their sex talk. Because I am a pervert. And sometimes, looking at dressed attractive women that are fully dressed is enough to make me incredibly horny, especially when certain assets are brought out to life. And Isabelle, has some generous assets. A hot, nice pair of soft tits...

'Eric?' Isabelle said.

'Sorry what? What was the question? I was... lost in my thoughts.'

'Eric, did I cause this to you?'

She was now grinding against me a little more intently.

'Ahahah, you sure say my name a lot.' I said, laughing nervously, losing gradually all my will power.

'Why, what's the matter, Eric? Do you not like it?' she said with a bit of a sultry voice.

'Not like what?'

'When I say your name like that, Eric?'

'Oh, I thought you meant... um, whatever you seem to be doing around my crotch.'

'Ahah, oh, ok. Well, do you like that too, then?'

'Maybe...' I replied

I paused, then reached out towards my groin, "accidentally" touching her boobs in the process.

'Hey, now, what do you think you're doing, Eric?' she said, with now a very noticeable smile in her voice. 'It is now the second time you're touching me there. Now, I know it's dark in here, but we shouldn't do anything irrational, right?'

'Ok.' I said, not complying.

And you didn't seem about to stop too. You kneeled up next to me. Like a pervert, my hand remained glued to her tits.

'You really seem to like them, don't you Eric?'

'Yeah... They're great.' I said, monotone. 'You're... You're so hot.'

'Do you like touching them like that, Eric?'

'Oh yeah.' I swallowed hard.

'Well... I can make you love touching them, then.'

Oh fuck...

She moved around a little. It was complete darkness in here, but I kinda knew what she was doing. Moving her arms, she pulled down her top under her tits and took her arms out of the straps. I felt the fabric slip out from under my hand. It must have been a deep V type of bra, as I was now feeling a lot more of her hot skin. I was feeling now the soft padding of the bra that probably struggled to maintain all of her tits.

'Can I... Can I ask you a question, Isabelle?' I said, hesitantly.

'You wanna know how big they are?'

'Yes...' I whimpered again, cock increasingly hurting me.

'I'm a 38 G.'

Hearing the piece of data, I felt a new rush of blood to my groin, which made my knees buckle a little.

'Holy fuck... That's...'

'Big, Eric? Ahahaha! You like my big titties, Eric? Yup, they're fucking huge, if you want to use these words instead. Indeed, I'm a whopping 38G and...'

Still moving around, it didn't take long for me to know what she was doing. She reached in her back and just unsnapped it.

'...those are the tits that my bra is supporting. Mmm they feel great, don't they?'

With my hand still glued to her, I suddenly felt her naked humongous boob in my palm as she whipped out the bra.

'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh...' I whimpered again, as I shot precum into my shorts.

'What's the matter?' she said, as she reached for my crotch. 'Oh look, that's what's wrong. You're all tense down here.'

It was so confusing not seeing each other like that, but thrilling at the same time: touching Isabelle's naked tits into my workshop. She rubbed my cock softly against my pants and I started to play with her nipple, feeling it stiffen in my hand.

It looked like she was getting pretty horny too. She wasted no time in unzipping my pants and fishing out my hard member: finally, some relief!

'Ohhh, look at that big cock' she said. 'All engorged, goey, and trembling.'

'Yeah, these big titties are doing this to me.'

'Mmmmm, this is getting fun, Eric. Suck on them, then... Ahhhh'

Feeling her move again, she repositioned and I suddenly felt my face smothered in her hot tits. She had managed to keep her hand on my cock. I just indulged in sucking and licking her nipples, covering my face with spit and messing up my hair in the process. I was drooling and grunting like an animal, as she worked on my shaft.

'Mmmmm you like that? You like having my big fucking tits in the face?'

'Holy fuck, Isabelle, you have no idea.' I said, trying to make myself heard through the noise and her boobs. 'Every time you talk about them, it drives me crazy.'

'Oh, I'll have to be careful then. I wouldn't want you to stop working in case I made you all hard and horny under your desk.'

'There's... nothing you can do, Isabelle. It's not your fault. Mmmmh, whatever you do that gives out the slightest hints about them is enough for me. I'm a fucking pervert.'

'Oh you're testing me, Eric. You have no idea how dirty I can be too. It sounds like I'll have to wear more provocative clothing from now on at work. Mmm, what about shirts that show lots of cleavage? Or tight sweaters? Mmmh? Or what about sheer blouses that lets you see my bra underneath?'

'Stop it, you're gonna make me cum. Mmmmh, if you start doing that, I won't be getting any work done at all.'

'What about if I go braless? Mmmh? Would you like to see me come out of here later with just my top on, and no bra?'

Wood_
Wood_
124 Followers
12