Isabelle, My Secretary Ch. 02

Story Info
Isabelle enquires about the sudden attraction.
800 words
3.88
12.7k
3
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun paced over to his new lover while she was stood against the edge of his desk. He stood in front of her and placed a hand upon her leg. Isabelle looked up into Shaun's eyes and smiled, just before he leaned in and kissed her. Her warm, soft lips were pressed against his and, at times, her silky golden fur would brush his face. Isabelle broke the kiss to ask, "Shaun, why the sudden attraction to me?"

"Oh, I noticed from the very first day when I arrived on that train that you looked at me differently to the villagers. And, especially as you were the first thing I laid eyes upon when I exited the station, I thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen," Shaun replied. Isabelle blushed and kissed him again, this time slipping her tongue into the mayor's mouth.

The pair made out for a few minutes, until Isabelle broke the kiss again, this time asking, "Shaun, when was the last time you ever... made love to anyone?" Shaun really did have to think back to answer, then remembered the blonde girl he fucked in university. But he had only banged her, and he never cared about her in the first place. So he settled with a safe answer of, "Never properly."

Isabelle rested her arms on Shaun's shoulders and spread a dreamy smile across her adorable face. She kissed him, then said, "Would you like to do it together?"

"Here?"

"Yes, right here, right now," Isabelle said, kissing him again. Shaun simply smiled and began to plant kisses southwards from his secretary's lips. He kissed her jaw line, her neck, then her upper chest. He reached up and moved the straps of her shirt off her shoulders, letting the top fall and reveal her beautiful breasts. Her pink nipples stood erect amidst the golden fur which covered most of Isabelle's lustful body. Shaun kissed the soft flesh of her tits, drawing a quiet moan from Isabelle. He then took her left nipple into his mouth and began to lick and suck at the protrusion. Using the other hand to massage her right breast, Shaun was certainly beginning to arouse Isabelle, making her let out more frequent, slightly louder moans.

She put her left hand around the back of Shaun's head, then reached downwards and began to gently and slowly rub her vagina through her underwear. Her sweet juices quickly began to squeeze out of her pussy and soak her pants. Shaun withdrew Isabelle's right nipple from his mouth and sat down in his mayoral chair and Isabelle stood in front of him. He slipped his right hand into the waistline of his secretary's miniskirt and shed the clothing from her as Isabelle pulled her top over and off her head. He noticed her sodden underwear and removed that, too, leaving the canine wearing nothing. Shaun shed all his clothing in a similar fashion, for they both believed a sparkly back flip would indeed ruin the moment.

Shaun leaned forward in his chair and began to lick at Isabelle's mound, tasting her juices with every stroke of his tongue. He then inserted his forefinger and middle finger inside Isabelle's sopping pussy. The girl let out a long sigh with several pleasured moans strung alongside it as Shaun withdrew and inserted his fingers, never stopping licking up the sweet by-product.

After several minutes, Shaun withdrew his fingers and tongue from Isabelle's minge and pulled her down until she was on her knees. He let her clean his fingers of her own juices before she bowed her head and flickered her tongue across the tip of Shaun's now angry red tower. He tilted his head back and sighed loudly, then Isabelle slowly led the tip of Shaun's penis to her lips, where she kissed the flesh and licked the top. After a minute or two, Isabelle pulled Shaun's entire shaft into the warm, wet enclosure of her mouth. She sucked on his cock, sometimes releasing it from her mouth to lick up and down the veined length.

Isabelle repeated the process until she decided to push down as far as she could on Shaun's dick, pushing the sensitive tip all the way to the back of her tight throat. Shaun moaned at the wonderful feeling and the girl slowly released herself from his penis.

"Shaun," she whispered, "I want you inside me. I'm ready for your dick in my pussy."

"But, I don't have any protection!" Shaun warned her.

"Fuck the protection," Isabelle said firmly. It was the first time Shaun had ever heard Isabelle swear.

"I want your semen inside me. I want to feel your cum pumping through my pussy!" she cried, separating her pussy lips with her fingers.

To be continued...