Isabelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie grabbed one of his hands and moved it over her clit. "Touch me here."

Mike understood the direction and with the tip of his thumb, he stroked her hard clit, massaging it in tiny circles in rhythm with Annie's thrusts. As he stroked her, Annie began to pump faster. She used her legs to help and soon she was slamming into his hips with her soft bottom.

"Like that," she cried out. "Oh, yes, like that."

Mike thrust upward with his hips deep inside Annie. His balls bounced against the soft pillowy flesh of her ass while his thumb continued to stoke the fire from the top. "Oh, God, Mike, I am going to come again." She moaned above him and with her own hands began tug and pull at her nipples. "Oh, baby, Yes, I want to feel it again." Mike moaned back as he steadied her with his other hand, guiding her down onto his hard piston. Quickly, the feeling of her wet sex and her hard thrusts was becoming too much to bear.

"Please, Annie cum. I can't hold out much longer."

"Here it is baby. Yeah, here it is." Annie cried out

"Oh, yes. Oh, God, yes." Mike shouted as Annie's juice lubricated his plunging sex.

"Give it to me, Mike. Give it to me now." Annie panted. As the storm raged within her crevasse, Mike pulled Annie down onto his legs while he thrust upward driving his cock deep into Annie's hot sex. His butt flexed, his cock shook and he erupted.

"That's it Mike" she moaned relishing in her own pleasure as Mike saturated her insides with wads of thick milky fluid. When their passion died down Mike leaned back against the couch. Annie leaned forward and kissed him lightly on the lips

Mike reached out and pulled Annie into his arms. "So does that mean I will have at least one fan at my games."

Annie chuckled, "I will meet you at home. I hate baseball."

Mike signed and lowered his head.

Outside on the patio, the cat meowed and pawed at the glass.

Mike got up, slide open the door and scooped up the cat. The cat purred as he carried it into the house.

Annie looked deep into his eyes "Maybe, I could learn to love baseball."

12