Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

Smiling grimly, he continued to move his fingers slowly inside of her, swirling them in a circular motion, hitting every slick surface. He moved them up until he found her G-spot, where he concentrated his attention for a moment, rubbing the swollen flesh until she bore down. His grip on her pussy tightened and he pulled up, forcing her to stand on her tiptoe's to accommodate his hold. He held her in his tight grip, looking into her eyes and holding her pussy and her orgasm in his hand. He knew one small movement and he would feel her gush out over him but he held off, enjoying watching her frustration and need.

Slowly he withdrew his fingers, caressing her lips as he left the warm grip of her pussy. He circled her clit and pinched the hardened nub between his thumb and forefinger. She moaned and pushed forward when his fingers squeezed her clit, hanging on the edge of her endurance.

The wetness pouring out of her prevented him from gaining a firm grip, so her clit slid in and out of his grasp. He was greedy, never satisfied with just pinching the nub, he had to roll it between his fingers, pulling the hard little button up and watching it slip back between her lips. She felt him watching her and looked up to see his eyes darkened with desire and completely focused on her.

His eyes never left her as he reached down and lifted her leg over the crook of his arm, then closed the distance between them again. She felt the rough material of his jeans scraping against her lips, swollen from his endless tugging. She almost came when he purposely brushed his stiff cock against her lips, surging forward until he was cradled between the wet folds. She arched forward to allow him more access.

He released her hands and she clutched at his shoulders, pulling him into her now that he had allowed her the use of her hands. The feel of his shoulders strong and tensed under her fingers opened the door to her hunger and she fed it, her hands exploring his entire chest and neck.

He allowed her hands to roam free, enjoying the feel of her passion. She made quick work of his shirt, unbuttoning it and pushing it aside to explore the furry mat of hair on his chest. He sucked in his breath when her fingertips brushed over his nipples, giving them the same attention he had given hers. He watched fascinated as she blazed a trail over his skin, leaving an indelible mark wherever she went.

The button on his jeans gave her some trouble and he quickly lent a hand. Making quick work of the zipper, she slipped her hand into his jeans and cupped his erection. He throbbed in her hand, jerking when she squeezed the bulging mass. She traced his shape, her finger outlining him through his briefs. He was everything she remembered. The thick, jerking member made her mouth go dry with wanting.

He angled his body just a tad sideways until he was almost under the leg he held. After quickly pulling his briefs and jeans down, he knocked her hands aside and secured both hands on either side of her hips. The head of his cock was jutting against the top of her mound, and he was pushing it forward even more.

She was in a precarious position, balancing on one leg and being pushed into a wall by a hulking stranger leading with his cock. Her legs were spread wide open to allow him all the access he needed and there wasn't a damn thing she could do about it. She didn't like feeling helpless but something about him triggered a whole spectrum of feelings, mainly, mind-blowing lust.

Without warning he pushed in, allowing just the tip of his cock to invade her pussy, leaving her to gasp at his throbbing heat. His head circled her opening again and again. He watched as her juices flowed over him. He pulled back out, watching her lips drape his cock and listening to the liquid notes they made together. He slowly pumped in and out, displacing more liquid from her and coating his cock further.

Looking into her eyes again, he encircled her neck with his hand, squeezing lightly, letting her know she was his. Isabelle's pussy clamped down in excited anticipation. His cock pushed in another inch, and he squeezed again. He was only a quarter inch in but she felt his throbbing in every beat of her heart. The steady thrum, thrum of his engorged member matched the thrumming vibrating through her.

"Your pussy feels so good milking my cock, sucking on it. I'm going to fuck that pussy good, I need to punish it. I need to fuck every wall of your pussy. First, I'm going to fuck your left wall; then I'm going to fuck your right wall. Then I'm going to angle my cock downwards to fuck your bottom wall. I need to be thorough you understand. You know that little spot on the top wall," He shallowly pumped in and out. "Yeah, where your g-spot is, that's where I'm going to fuck you last." He whispered gruffly in her ear, squeezing her neck to emphasize his words.

Her breath was coming out in harsh gasps as she absorbed his statement. His cock still hadn't moved past his initial entrance and was steadily throbbing against her swollen pussy walls. He was lazily pumping in and out of her, never going past the quarter inch mark. She didn't think she could take any more, she was beyond ready to explode, her pussy clutching and pulling on him.

"Please, please." Isabelle cried.

"Please what Isabelle?" He answered, smirking. "Say it. Please what?"

"Please fuck me!" She yelled out, desperate to feel his cock embedded in her.

"Say it again."

"Please fuck me. Please fuck me." She whimpered.

"Say it again." He said, pushing his cock deeper into her ready pussy.

"Please fuck me, please fuck me, please fuck me." It became a chant that Isabelle kept repeating, no longer sure if she was even saying it out loud anymore.

Vaulting her leg even higher over his arm, he rammed his cock home, driving into her in one deep thrust, his hand squeezing her throat. He stayed there, letting her feel his cock jerking deep in her womb. Her pussy responded, clenching around him every time her jerked.

Every time he squeezed her throat her pussy wrapped tighter around him. She began to suspect that that was his motive. He jerked, she squeezed, he held her neck tighter and she squeezed, she squeezed and he jerked. But, oh, the sensations coursing through her pussy were magnificent.

Her pussy jumped when she realized he was following through on his promise to fuck all of her walls. She felt him sliding over her left wall, familiarizing himself with the feel of her. He moved to the right wall, pumping in and out slowly, dragging his head against her slick wall. The breath flew out of her when she felt him angling downward and scraping her bottom wall. God, he was so good.

"You're the only woman I've ever wanted to fuck like this, to fuck every single wall. I need all of that pussy wrapped around me, to feel each part of you like this. I want you to cum for me Isabelle. Cum for me. Squeeze your pussy tighter babe, that's right, cum for me."

His words triggered a spasm of sensation inside her pussy. She clamped down on his cock and felt him driving into her harder and harder. He was so thick and long, like a tree trunk.

"I've been thinking about fucking you like this Isabelle. LIKE THIS!" He thrust forward, his legs straining to push more of his bulging cock into her. "And like this." He rammed into her again, almost lifting her off the floor.

"Like this." His words were punctuated by his deep thrusts and tortured groans.

Isabelle lost it, with her pussy wrapped around him so tightly and him fucking her so deeply she couldn't stop the orgasm from ripping out of her.

"Oh GOD! Please!" She screamed as her release came. Her pussy let loose with a hot spurt of cream, slicking his cock even more. She felt his body shudder and with a muffled shout he came, his hot liquid shooting into her core.

The stayed there like that until they could both breathe again, his cock still embedded deeply inside of her. She could feel her pussy quivering around him while he continued to pulsate.

"I can feel you fluttering around me. I'm still hard Isabelle. Do you see what you do to me?" His hand circled her neck tighter, moving his hips in a circular motion.

Isabelle wasn't sure she had anything left to give, considering she had just had one of the most earth shattering orgasms of her life. But she was amazed to feel herself respond to his earnest stroking.

"Flutter, flutter." He whispered. She responded with a clutch, trying to pull his cock deeper.

Slowly, he lowered her leg and pulled out. He released his hold on her neck and looked down at their cum coating his cock. He looked down at her pussy, swollen and wet from the fucking he had just given her. She jutted out at him, her lips full and waiting for him to fuck her again. Reaching up he pinched her nipples and watched as they hardened further under his fingers.

"This pussy is mine Isabelle. Don't forget that, ever. When I come to you, I take what I need, I don't ask because it's mine. Do you understand?" Entangling his hands in her hair, he made her look at him. "You are mine, I can't be bothered with trifles like asking you what you want, you have what I need and I'm going to take what I need, whenever I need it."

Isabelle felt a jolt of panic at his words but she also knew them to be true. She answered him the only way she knew how, with naked honesty and good old fashioned smart-ass.

"I understand. But shouldn't I know my owner's name?" She smiled sweetly back at him.

He threw back his head and laughed.

"God, you are majorly cute when you're being insolent. Course I'm going to have to show you the error of your ways." He wiggled his eyebrows ominously.

"Great way to change the subject. Just like a man." She rolled her eyes and tried to pull away from his grasp. His grip was firm though, making it clear he was not going to let her go on her terms.

"Not changing the subject Isabelle. I have my own priorities, as do you. They just don't happen to be the same right now. If my priority becomes such that I need to tell you my name I will. Until then, get down on the ground, on your knees, I'm not finished with your pussy. My cock is still hard for you and I need to fuck your pussy with your ass in the air."

Isabelle gasped in outrage at his calmly uttered rebuff. As if she was just going to get down and offer him her pussy after what he just said. When he didn't release his hold on her hair she knew she wasn't going to have a choice.

He pulled her closer to him, using her hair as his weapon of dominance. He leaned in close to her ear and whispered, "Flutter, Flutter."

Isabelle tried to keep the shock off of her face when she felt her pussy respond but he was watching her too closely to miss the quick grimace that passed over her face. DAMN HIM! Even if she didn't want him, even if she found him to be the most repulsive man alive, her pussy would still respond to him and he knew it.

Resigned to her fate, she started to lower herself to the ground; he wasn't feeling patient and pulled her down faster by the grip he had on her hair. He released his grip momentarily to remove the rest of his clothes and position himself behind her, pushing her shoulders towards the ground. Then he clasped her hips, pulling her back against his cock.

He was rock hard and pulsating against her lips. She was already dripping wet from their earlier fucking and was surprised to feel her pussy tightening in anticipation. His head bumped against her lips and she arched, offering up her pussy. Just like that, that's how fast he was able to stir her arousal to a point of total submission. To a point where she would give all just to have his cock inside her once more.

He didn't disappoint her, pushing his cock into her pussy and listening to the slurping noise she made when he pulled out. Tightening his grip on her hips, he pulled her back against him again, allowing more of his cock to enter her tight sheath. She gripped his length, shuddering when she felt his cock head swelling. He was so hard, pulsing and thickening inside her until she was ready to explode. She wanted him to fuck her again, hard and deep. She wanted it to hurt deep in her womb, wanted his cock ramming into her without abandon. Arching back towards him, she hoped to achieve her goal.

He responded by tightening his grip on her left hip and exerting just enough pull to guide her back to him. Then he repeated his action with the right hip. The effect was essentially to make her fuck him, one hip at a time. He repeated his actions, grabbing first one hip then the other, making her pussy roll over him.

When she didn't move the way he wanted he slapped her ass. The first slap was somewhat of a surprise to Isabelle. Why, she didn't know, he had spanked her before. This was not something new; she just hadn't been expecting the sharp sting she felt on her ass and the resulting clench of her pussy. But he had. Smack! Another sharp slap brought an equally sharp clenching, weakening Isabelle's already weak position.

Her hips continued to move in the slow, grinding, rolling rhythm he had set for her. Taking a chance, she decided to increase the pace, she wanted his cock pounding into her and Isabelle was losing her patience, fast.

"Now, Now, Isabelle. I take what I need remember, and right now I need to watch your ass moving in that delicious motion like it is right now. I need to feel your pussy fucking me like this and if you try to do things your way, remember this, you're going to lose. I know you want to cum just as badly as I do, but this is my pussy. You will fuck me like this until I tell you to stop, otherwise...." He let the unspoken threat hang in the air.

She gritted her teeth and moved her hips back one at a time, rolling them in a tight circular motion set by his hands on her hips. When she moved too fast or got sloppy in her eagerness, he brought her back down with a smack. She was beyond caring about the smacks on her ass, they no longer hurt, her ass anyway. Her pussy was another matter entirely, each time his hand slapped against her ass cheek, her pussy would swell even more, clutching and sucking on his cock. His cock was growing harder and bigger inside her and the urge to cum was so intense she had to bite her lip to stop from cumming. And so she could keep fucking him the way he wanted.

"Ahh, good girl Isabelle, good girl. You have such a sweet pussy, such a tight, incredible pussy. I'm going to fuck you now Isabelle, the way you want me to. I'm going to fuck you so hard that when I'm all the way inside of you, you're going to be able to see my legs straining, still trying to push more cock inside of you. Is that what you want Isabelle? Hmm? I know you're trying very hard not to cum right now because you know I don't want you to yet and that's good. But when I'm pounding your pussy later and I tell you to cum over my cock, you're going to squirt me with your pussy juice. But not until I tell you to."

Smack! Smack! He landed two slaps close together, almost causing her to cum on the spot. The combination of his words and the clenching of her pussy caused by his slaps was almost too much, and she cried out helplessly, shuddering and hanging on by the merest thread of control.

He released his hold on her hips and ran his hands over her ass and up her ribcage. Letting his hands slide under her, he squeezed her breasts, lifting them by her nipples. She gasped at the new sensations he was causing and arched back again, trying to pull his cock further into her.

Entangling his hands in her hair once more, he pulled her back against him, thrusting his cock as far into her as he could go, throbbing violently. And still he kept pushing, she saw the way his legs were straining and she knew he was keeping his word. He didn't stop until she was gasping and struggling against his hold on her and then it was only to pull out and repeat the whole process over again. Drive, Slam, Throb.

He used his hold on her hair to control her movements, not allowing her to push back against him. No, he had her exactly where he wanted her and he was not going to let her get what she wanted until he was ready.

Drive, Slam, Throb. Drive, Slam, Throb. Isabelle was shaking, her body responding to each thrust with a tightening, and each time he drove his cock deep into her womb she felt her walls collapsing around him. She swore she could feel every vein that pulsated throughout his cock.

Drive, Slam, Throb. He was relentless, pushing into her at the pace he had set. Not allowing her to move, unless he was directing her movements. Suddenly his grip on her hair tightened as he pulled her head to the side.

"I need to watch your face as I fuck that pussy of yours Isabelle. Are you ready to cum Sweet Pussy?" He punctuated his question with another deep thrust.

"Yes, oh yes, please." She pleaded.

"Hmm, good. I want you creaming my cock, milking me, sucking on me."

He slammed into her again and again, driving home his words with throbbing violent thrusts. Isabelle was helpless to do anything, except feel his cock and listen to the loud squishing noise they made when he was boring into her. Her control snapped and she pushed against him, taking his cock even deeper and feeling the fluttering of her pussy.

His hand landed a smart blow to her ass check but he didn't release his hold on her hair. He pulled back once more, forcing her to accept even more cock. He finally issued the command that would release her from her bonds, at least temporarily.

"Cum for me Isabelle. CUM FOR ME NOW!" He shouted the last command, the strain of his voice indicating just how thin the thread of his control had become.

Isabelle felt her body rippling, shuddering when his cock drove into her over and over. His shouted command had the desired effect and she came, the muscles in her pussy contracting tightly around him and pulling from him what she ultimately desired, his seed pouring into her.

She wasn't sure how long they stayed that way, his hands entangled in her hair, his cock still throbbing inside of her but she knew she never wanted it to end.

Eventually he pulled out of her. He settled himself on the floor and pulled her down on top of him. She was still shaking from the strength of her orgasm and wasn't sure she could speak. Her body felt like it had been used, thoroughly used. She tingled all over and loved the way he felt holding her.

She dreaded what would come next. He would leave again, and leave her to wait and wonder if he would come back. She hoped what she was about to say would make him understand that she simply couldn't tolerate being away from him for very long anymore. Her hunger for him was absolute.

"Please don't leave and act like you're not going to come back. I want you to come back, as often as you can. Don't even try to act like what happened between us is normal everyday sex for you, I know it's definitely not the norm for me and I just can't stand the thought of not seeing you again." She risked a glance at his face to see what he thought and saw him gazing up at her with wonderment in his eyes.

She was momentarily stunned by his look of wonder but hoped that it meant he would come back. Please God let him come back.

Wrapping his arms tightly around her, he whispered into her ear, "Try to keep me away."

She smiled into his shoulder and held on to the last few moments they had. Before she could relax though, he began to move her off of him and reach for his clothes. She knew it was silly to care so much for a man for a man she didn't even know, much less one whose name she didn't even know, but she did care. Too much.

She also knew that no amount of begging, wheedling or cajoling was going to get him to stay anywhere he didn't want to. Resigned to the facts, she began to look around for her robe. After finding it in a heap on the floor, she flung it over her shoulders, and watched him as he dressed, trying to memorize the features of his face to savor later in her dreams.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers