Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

She moved then to straddle him above the sheets, letting her already warm pussy hover over his cock through the sheet. She knew she was wet, she didn't know how it happened so fast with him, but it did. She could feel his hips jut up to meet her but she quickly adjusted her position so she would have the upper hand. He would not be the one in control this time.

She leaned down and bit one of his nipples through the sheet. She heard his intake of breath and knew she was getting to him. She laved at his nipple, wetting the sheet with her tongue. She felt his nipple stiffening, and fought the urge to grind her pussy down hard on his cock.

Isabelle moved to the other nipple and flicked it lightly, feeling it grow taut against her tongue. She gripped the sheet with her teeth and moved it down to just below his nipples, watching as both reacted to the night air. She grazed her palms over him and felt the hard nubs straining. Since he was the one who had been in control before she hadn't had the opportunity to touch him, to feel his skin as she had craved. She was quickly making up for that now.

She took one of his nipples into her mouth and suckled at it. She could hear him straining to breathe through his "gag". She flicked her tongue over the surface, feeling the hair of his chest tickle her nose. He felt so good, so warm, so solid and so hard. She licked his other nipple until she was satisfied it was as hard as the other.

She moved the sheet farther down and moved up to straddle his chest just below his ribcage. She settled herself lightly down onto his chest, rubbing her wet pussy against his chest. She knew she was wetting him but she didn't care. Isabelle moved her hips in small circles over one nipple until the stiffened point was mashed against her clit. She moaned at the sensation but didn't let it deter her from her objective.

A light flickered in the dark room and she turned to see the source of the illumination. There was a mirror on the opposite wall that must have caught a light from a passing car. She was shocked to see herself with her back arched, breasts out and hips undulating on Dillon's chest. The sight of her straddling his chest, with a look of supreme desire on her face, told her she was a goner. It also served to make her remember why she was here, for revenge.

She stopped her movements and moved her pussy closer to Dillon's mouth. It was a little awkward because his hands were tied above his head, but she was still able to arrange her pussy until it was within inches of his lips. All she had to do was move forward and his mouth would be on her clit. She pushed her mound forward until she felt his lips grazing her pussy. Her pubic hair rubbed against his mouth and she could feel him straining to reach her. She pulled back before he could reach her.

"Can I trust you not to yell for help Dillon?" she asked, reveling in the power she had in using the same words he had used.

When he nodded, she removed the gag from his mouth and looked down at his face. Even though she couldn't see his eyes she knew he was struggling to adjust to this new sensation of not being in control. Judging by his previous visits, he was a man accustomed to being in control at all times.

"Do you want to taste my pussy again? I remember how it felt when you sucked on my clit and I want you to suck on my clit again. Can I trust you not to bite me?"

Isabelle knew she was playing with fire but didn't care.

"Yes, you can trust me not to bite you. This time," Dillon replied.

Isabelle laughed softly, reaching down to dip a finger into her wet pussy. Her finger slid effortlessly into her wet sheath, coating her. She pulled her finger out and ran it over his lips, watching his lips moisten with her pussy juices. His tongue darted out to lick the wetness from her finger but she wouldn't allow it, moving her finger out of reach and replacing it with her pussy.

She knew he could feel her pussy hovering over his mouth, and he worked to reach her. She kept just out of reach, torturing him and herself in the process. Isabelle wanted nothing more than to grind her lips against his mouth and feel his lips suckling her clit but she had to keep in control. So, instead, she moved her hips in a back and forth motion and in doing so managed to bring her clit even closer. She stopped just above his lips, watching his nostrils flare as he caught her scent.

Slowly she lowered herself until his lips were just touching hers, then she circled her hips again. His tongue slipped out and ran over her lips and this time she didn't move away. He stiffened his tongue and ran it up and down her slit. Isabelle couldn't stop the moan escaping from her lips when she felt his tongue gliding over her slit. He knew exactly what she wanted.

She gripped his head, pushing her hips down towards him in a circular grinding motion. His teeth clamped down on her clit and she stilled, knowing the precariousness of her situation. His tongue slid over the trapped surface, roughly gliding over the swollen bud until he felt the small contraction rippling underneath.

He released her clit from his teeth and clamped his lips over her instead. Isabelle wanted to scream when he suckled her clit between his lips. He was excruciatingly gentle, his full lips surrounding her in a cloud of liquid heat. But she didn't forget for one moment that his gentleness could disappear in a heartbeat.

She knew logically that she should move away, that she was the one in control, but he had the most amazing way of drawing out her desire and need that rendered her unable to fight the flames coursing through her. She surrendered briefly to the heat of his mouth, reveling in the sweet suckling of her clit.

Drawing on every last ounce of strength she had left, Isabelle forced herself to move away from his soft wet mouth. She sucked air into her lungs and moved farther down his body until she was no longer at his mercy. She was the one who was supposed to be taking her revenge out on him, not the other way around.

She was dismayed to realize that her hands were shaking and she could feel a distinctly wet heat pooling at her core. Gathering up what was left of her pride and courage, she reached for the knife and moved down Dillon's body until she straddled his stomach. The sheet that still entangled him did little to stop the heat generated between them.

She flicked open the knife. Dillon's mouth opened then shut as he realized what she held.

"Isabelle, what do you intend to do with that?" he asked, his voice a low growl.

"Shush," she whispered, not wanting his protests to distract her from her mission.

"ISABELLE!" he growled louder, this time pulling on the ropes entwined around his wrists.

Isabelle rode the bucking of his body calmly, watching with hooded eyes while he fought to free himself of the bonds. Satisfied that they would hold at least for a while longer, she turned herself to the task at hand.

The knife handle gleamed menacingly in the darkened room, catching what little light in the room off of its slick blade. She used the handle to brush his nipples, watching in silent satisfaction as his nipples hardened. The cold steel of the blade was next to touch his nipples. The shock of the cold surface brushing over him caused him to suck in a sharp breath.

She smiled and drew the knife handle over the soft pelt of dark hair leading down his stomach. She traced the shape of his belly button with the butt of the handle and watched as his breathing grew even more erratic. The fingers of her left hand drifted down on their own accord to graze over his chest. The fur-covered surface tickled her fingers and made her want to bury her face in the soft hair.

She moved lower, wriggling her hips until she straddled his bulging cock. The sheet prevented any accidental contact but she could still feel his throbbing heat beneath the thin cotton material. His hips thrust upwards when he felt the heat of her pussy hovering over him, but she moved up and away, letting him know in no uncertain terms that this was her game and her rules.

His growl of frustration pleased her. Never had she wanted a man with the intensity that he generated in her and she was secretly pleased that she could return the favor or curse, depending on how one chose to look at it.

Slowly lowering herself onto him, she indulged her desire to feel his cock nestled between her lips. The wetness seeping from her immediately wet the sheet, outlining the veined, angry head of his cock. Slight movement brought his head up against her clit. Gritting her teeth, Isabelle rolled her hips. His head ground against her overly swollen clit. She was the one who had to bite back a growl this time as her clit came into contact with his hard shaft.

She realized with a slight jolt that she was enjoying this far more than she had thought she would. Being in control of Dillon's passions, if only momentarily, was a powerful aphrodisiac. Knowing that she could set the pace of her revenge was sweet, for he deserved no less. If she were a more ruthless woman, she could certainly make it less pleasant than it already was. Briefly, she contemplated the various other ways in which she could make him pay. She smiled slightly in the dark until she thought of what he might do in return. It was enough to dampen her zeal for the revenge business.

Dillon was a man used to getting what he wanted, and she had no doubt that if she were to go too far he would hunt her down and make her pay. She also knew that his capacity for mercy would be severely tested at that point. The thought sent chills racing down her spine, in fear or anticipation she wasn't sure. The question was, what was too far? Shaking her head to clear her thoughts brought her back to the present and the man situated between her thighs.

His body felt so good and right nestled against hers. She found it difficult to concentrate on torturing him when she was fighting the urge to press close to him and taste his mouth while her lips cradled his cock. Instead, she used the knife handle to weave a pattern through the pubic hair at the base of his cock, swirling lazy circles through the curly thicket of hair.

The sheet was pushed down to his base, creating a cloth barrier that prevented both of them from gaining what they both desired. She felt his cock jump when the handle of the blade came too close. So she did it again just to feel him throbbing and jerking against her. When the answering throb in her grew too large and potent to ignore, she placed the cold steel blade close to his warm skin and felt his cock brush her clit harder and more urgently this time.

Deciding that the knife was becoming a hazard to both of them, she dropped it over the edge of the bed. She knew she was going to bear down on him and feel him grinding against her clit no matter what and it was better to do that without a knife in the way. The throbbing need growing inside of her was making her do things that didn't make sense in the light of day. Good thing it was dark.

His head was bulging with the strength of his erection. The contact sent little waves of heat throughout her entire body and chills broke out on her arms. She was shocked to find that she was so close to orgasm, she had only to come into contact with his body and she was beyond ready. At least with her in control he could not tell her when she could cum. She could cum on him anytime she pleased and there was nothing he could do about it.

Deciding that the sheet was no longer to her benefit, Isabelle adjusted their positions, pulling the sheet down to his thighs, effectively trapping his legs under the cotton and her body. While she trusted that the ropes around his wrists would hold for a little while longer, she was not so confident that he still had his legs free. Given Dillon's size, those legs could well become weapons against her.

His legs became the least of her worries though, when she felt the heat of his penis pressing upward towards her moist cleft. She allowed him to penetrate her outer lips, until he came to a rest at her opening. There she stopped his upward momentum, moving up and away until he dropped his hips. This was her game he would not be the one in control this time.

She dropped down slightly to capture him between her lips again, this time sliding him up towards her clit. The feel of her lips wrapped snugly around his shaft was enough to send her over the edge but she could not let him know how this was affecting her. The heat radiating from his cock caused her clit to jump, sending shockwaves shuddering through her. Isabelle knew this was dangerous, one more jolt from him and she would not be able to hide her response. It would be evident by the wetness seeping from her and coating him.

Sighing in frustration and need, she decided to turn her attention to his bulging cock, moving down his body until she straddled one of his knees. He immediately pushed his leg upwards towards her warm pussy, and this time she didn't resist, knowing that his knee was a poor replacement for his cock or his lips but she still desired the pressure he exerted against her.

She trailed her hands over his stomach, watching as he drew in a sharp breath. She captured his cock with her hands and rolled the rigid flesh between her warm palms, gasping when she felt him thicken even more. She wanted to take him into her mouth and feel that thickening against her tongue.

Wanting to prolong the torture, at this point it was no longer clear who was the torturer and who was the tortured, she clamped a fist around the base of him, pulling his head up closer to her lips. She watched in fascination as his head expelled a tiny amount of pre-cum. She couldn't help herself as she leaned forward to catch the wayward drop before any was wasted. The instant her tongue touched his head she knew it was a mistake. Her hunger for him was all encompassing, one taste of him would never be enough to satisfy the burning desire coursing through her.

He was slightly salty, and somewhat sweet and oh so familiar, confirming what her tortured wet dreams had told her about him. She swirled her tongue over him, relishing in the feel of his veined marble-like head straining towards her. Could she really be this turned on by the taste of this man? His cock throbbed under her tongue, releasing yet another taste into her mouth.

Isabelle clamped her lips over his cock head and ran her tongue around his head, exploring under the ridge of him. Her tongue immediately returned to the small hole at his tip to dip into gently and lave at slowly. She couldn't help herself, this was where the jewels were stored, and this was where she knew she could have her fill, if she chose to. She could drink of him until she was satiated, not until he said. It was a heady thought and one that brought with it the knowledge that she had all the time in the world at this moment to partake of this man, he couldn't just up and walk out when he was ready, he would have to abide by her rules until she was satisfied.

Her lips formed a smile around his cock. Power was a dangerous thing, especially when it was wielded by a woman in the state of mind she was in. Of course, she was intelligent enough to recognize that her power mad mind-set could be her greatest weakness, but until she lost the game, she would play to win.

She drew his cock out of her mouth until his head rested against her lips. She placed small kisses up and down his shaft, letting her tongue dart out on occasion to trace a vein, or feel his rigidness. When her tongue glanced seemingly on accident up against his balls, she felt and heard his gasp shudder through his body.

Oh, so the man had some sensitive areas. Her tongue darted out once again, but this time she slowly licked his ball sack, right up the middle and kept going up his cock and to his tip again.

"Isabelle," he growled.

"Yes?" she asked innocently, her fingertips brushing his head and her fist squeezing him at his base gently.

"You're playing a dangerous game Isabelle. You know you have my cock jerking for you, you know I want to spill my seed into your warm waiting mouth," he paused when she sucked his cock into her mouth, then took a deep shuddering breath and continued. "Since there's no use trying to talk you out of this, I've decided that you can go ahead and play your game, because sooner or later I will get free. Then, Sweet Pussy, we shall see ultimately who wins."

Isabelle chose not to answer him just yet. She was busy. His cock throbbed in the back of her throat and her lips were exploring every inch of his cock as she slid him into and out of her mouth. The mere thought of fucking his cock with her lips like she would fuck him with her pussy was making her grind her pussy even harder onto his leg. She could easily cum on his leg, she simply had to open her lips and place her clit on the hardened muscles bulging in his leg. But for now, she wanted to enjoy having him under her control, and if she came he would know how very weak she was when it came to him.

Drawing her mouth away from him, she allowed his head to almost pop free but not quite, catching his head between her teeth softly. It felt so good, incredible really, to feel the strength of his erection in her mouth, so good it sent a shuddering contraction through her pussy. Isabelle knew she would not last much longer. She had to make him break first. That was a must.

No longer satisfied with his leg nestled between her legs, she removed her mouth from his cock and re-positioned herself over him, biting her lip to stop the sigh of contentment that came when her pussy came into contact once again with his cock.

She circled his head with her lips, watching his face contort in the darkness. His lips were curled back and a muscle throbbed in his jaw as he fought to contain himself. She could certainly understand his reaction as it was the same one she herself was experiencing.

However, understanding his reaction was one thing; showing mercy when he had shown none was another. She was not feeling merciful this evening. In fact, mercy was the last thing on her mind. Her hips seemed to move of their own volition, disregarding her mind's order to slow down. Suddenly she had to see his eyes, she had to watch them smolder like she knew they would. It wasn't enough to have him writhing underneath her, his cock jutting up, anxiously anticipating sliding into her wet pussy, she needed to see.

She ran a hand over his chest, letting her fingers slide through the hair on his chest, before reaching up and removing the blindfold. She watched him blink and adjust to the shadowed light in the room provided by the streetlamps outside. She didn't move a muscle, just simply watched him. He didn't take long to seek her out, his eyes flicking over her face, her breasts and then over the rest of her body. Everything in his gaze suggested that she belonged to him and he was only patiently waiting for the moment when he could claim her.

Isabelle shivered as she felt the ownership implied in his eyes. Normally she would have resisted any man trying to assert his ownership over her, but in this case, she had no choice. It just was. Her nipples hardened under his gaze and her pussy contracted as he marked her skin with the heat of his stare. Almost belatedly she realized the error in removing his blindfold. Somehow she was no longer sure that she was going to win this battle. His knowing smirk said all that and more.

Still, she was not going to give up now. She met his eyes and moved her hips lower, grinding her clit onto his head. His marbled head was slick from their wetness and it didn't take much for her to maneuver him to her entrance. That was when she paused, she wanted nothing more than to grind her hips downward until he was fully encased inside her; she could already feel the clutching of her pussy wanting to wrap around him. But she needed something else, something more than this animalistic mating, something he had taken from her, her last shred of self control.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers