Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

With a silent groan, Isabelle moved down an inch, reveling as Dillon's hard shaft penetrated her hungry pussy. He was so hard and so thick, but she didn't know why she was surprised at the size of him. She had felt this incredible fullness before, but each time it was like she was being stuffed so full of cock she would burst. And yet each time it left her wanting more. She bit her lip to stop the moan that threatened to escape and rotated her hips around his cock head as her pussy leaked wetness over him.

She could feel damp spots of perspiration on his chest under her fingertips as he fought to control the lust raging through him. She didn't blame him she was feeling decidedly un-cool herself. There was a raging inferno blazing between her thighs and it didn't help that the large hose she needed to put it out felt like it was on fire too.

Bracing herself on his chest she lowered her pussy another inch, gritting her teeth the entire time. She was not used to having control over a man, much less one who she had never met in the light of day. It was disconcerting and liberating at the same time.

She felt stretched by the bulging mass of flesh straining towards her womb. She contracted around him, and felt his answering throb. It would be so easy to lower herself down and take what she so desperately wanted. But that would defeat her whole purpose. So instead she stayed where she was, her pussy clenched around his hard, unyielding cock as it jerked inside her. She dared him to move with her eyes, fighting the urge to close her eyes and revel in the feel of him.

He calmly returned her stare, only the slight dots of moisture beading on his upper lip gave any indication that he was struggling. Suddenly and without warning, he smiled at her. It wasn't a pleasant smile, nor was it a lover's smile given with tenderness or love. It was a challenge, pure and simple. Issued as a silent declaration, you belong to me, you have the upper hand but ultimately you will lose this battle. Isabelle ignored the shivers of danger that skittered down her spine at the message he conveyed.

Isabelle knew that it was likely she would pay for her actions, but she wasn't entirely sure she wouldn't enjoy the punishment, especially if it involved Dillon and his dark sexy ways. Her pussy clenched at the thought of being at Dillon's mercy again, he was so deliciously wicked. His answering throb sent more shockwaves through her.

Feeling hungrier than she had in some time, she lowered herself until her breasts brushed over Dillon's chest. The thick curling hair tickled her already sensitive nipples and only served to swell the skin even more. She circled her swollen and dripping lips around him while rubbing her breasts against him. She felt like a sinewy cat stretching out for a nap under the sun, she was just as anxious to receive the warmth he offered to her, and her body stretched and reached for the heat of him.

Finally giving in to the violent urges that swam through her veins, she took more of his heat into her, but still wouldn't give either of them what they both so desperately wanted.

Each time she allowed more of his cock to enter her she balanced precariously on a steep ledge, hovering and clasping for a handhold to pull herself up, but knowing no one was there to hold her hand. She knew that as soon as she felt all of him deeply embedded in her, it would be over and she would tumble down the rocky precipice. She also knew that she would try her damndest to take him with her.

Sliding upwards, she released her hold on him until only the very tip of his cock was precariously close to popping out, then slid back down to allow just a little more of him access to her moist, tight heat. She gasped when he thrust upwards suddenly, going deeper into her than she had planned. Her back arched and she clenched her teeth to stop the flood of sensations. She tried to move back up but his legs and hips were strong and he followed her movements, not allowing her to escape from the ground he had gained.

She placed her palms back on his chest with the hope of lifting herself up, at least until she could regain some control, but his quick bucking movements stopped her mid-movement. The feel of Dillon's thick cock jerking inside her was nothing compared to the thickening, hard thrusts he enforced on her now. Her body instinctively tightened around him, enjoying the depth of his strokes, and the thickly veined instrument he wielded like a weapon against her.

No longer caring if she won this round, Isabelle could only focus on the pulsating throbbing going on inside of her, that and the man throbbing deeply inside of her. The hands she had planned to use to lift herself up were now tangled in the hair on Dillon's chest and she was pulling on him. A moan escaped her lips as she danced over half of his cock.

"Now, Isabelle. Now." he ordered, his voice hoarse with need.

Isabelle didn't answer, she didn't trust herself to. Her own voice would echo the need in his and she had already crossed enemy lines. She would hold on to this last vestige of control that she had; it was all she had as her emotions swirled and tossed inside of her dangerously.

"Don't think that by not answering me you can escape Isabelle. I know you think you have me exactly where you want me but I always return anything dealt to me ten-fold. I think you would be wise to remember that."

His softly veiled threat didn't quite have the impact he was hoping for as the images of Dillon returning to enact his revenge on her only heightened her arousal and determination to see this through.

Using what little strength she had left, she fisted her hands against his chest and pushed herself up. A shudder went through him as her pussy walls clenched at him not to go even while she was taking away the warm cocoon. Bracing herself on his chest she encircled his head once again and this time let her body slide down until she met the base of his cock against her pubic bone.

He growled in the dark room and pushed up to meet her. This time she didn't resist as the full weight and length of him invaded her pussy walls. She tightened and clutched at the thick invader, her body adjusting to the massive rod seeking refuge inside her until finally settling around him in a humid cloud of warmth.

Unsure of her capability to move, she stayed silent and motionless atop him. He throbbed violently, the tightening of his lips the only indication that he was suffering as she was. She answered him with soul deep throbs of her own, her hands clenching at his chest.

The need to feel his mouth claiming hers was sudden and overwhelming and she no longer gave any thoughts to her actions; only gave in to the need and claimed his lips. She was shocked to feel the answering need in his kiss as his powerful mouth claimed hers in a hungry feast. Their tongues dueled as their bodies fused.

Isabelle didn't have thoughts of revenge anymore, just a need so deep, so ingrained in every pore of her being that her body acted on its own volition. Without her mind even acknowledging the action her hips began to rotate. Dillon swallowed the gasp from her lips as his cock sought out more of her hidden secrets. His hips swayed under her as his cock swirled lazily inside her weeping pussy.

She wasn't sure anymore who was getting revenge on who. She felt helpless against the raging tide of lust that crested and roared inside of her. Finally acknowledging that swimming against this particular wave was useless as she had already drowned in the man underneath her, Isabelle surrendered to the emotions and sensations that threatened to take over her very existence and drove her hips viciously downwards, taking Dillon into her even deeper.

This time he was the one who let out a strangled moan. She accepted the moan as her due and lifted her hips again, shuddering when she felt his cock dragging against her walls. Dropping down again, she reveled in each thrust of his hips that met her own and in the full thick feeling in her pussy. Her legs shook with need but she ignored them. The outside world had ceased to exist except for the pulsating throbbing desire that she was feeling inside.

Dragging her mouth away from Dillon's for just a moment took more willpower than she had imagined for as soon as her mouth left his she immediately wished for its warmth back. She took care to make sure she was breathing and continued to take her fill of Dillon; rising over him a little faster now and dropping down with more force. She liked it when his cock jabbed into her hard and thick like she remembered.

"I want you to cum for me Isabelle. I need to feel your pussy contracting and spilling for me. Cum for me Sweet Pussy. You are mine, your pussy is mine and you will give me what I want." The command was issued in a strangled voice but still one that left no room for argument.

Isabelle wasn't sure she wanted to obey his order. When his hips thrust upwards violently and his cock invaded every inch of her pussy, she wasn't sure she was going to have a choice. She rode his cock in broken desperation, she had so wanted to break his will, to make him beg as she had, but her need to give him what he desired superseded her earlier motivations.

His head swelled and throbbed taking what was left of her willpower and smashing it to pieces. Using his chest as her personal handhold, she gripped his body and used him to help her move at the pace she wanted, which was hard and fast. She had been without him for too long to make slow love, she wanted his passion to match her own and judging by the narrowing of his eyes and the tightening of his mouth she was succeeding. He simultaneously bucked his hips and used his strength to pound back.

Their union was violent, brutal and exactly what she wanted, needed, and remembered about him. There had never been time for slow lovemaking, theirs was a lust that burned brightly against the night sky and until the flame had been banked it would continue to be blaze. So far nothing had succeeded in dousing the heat he ignited in her.

The rolling, sweet aching in her womb was the only warning she had before she came, a scream erupting from her lips as her body convulsed over him. She heard Dillon's encouraging murmurs but couldn't make out what he was saying over the ringing in her ears. The tightening continued as he pushed into her, forcing another violent shudder of ecstasy. She gripped his body between her legs and held on as wave after wave consumed her.

Dillon's body tensed beneath her and she braced herself for another wave of bliss as he filled her pussy with his seed, never breaking the pace he had set even while he yelled out her name. Her pussy tightened once more as the hot fluid filled her, setting off shockwaves inside and she arched to greedily accept him. The last thing she remembered was whimpering his name and collapsing against his chest as she gave in to the most mind blowing orgasm she had ever experienced.

Dillon had no intention of stopping now that he had stolen from her what she had tried so naively to steal from him. He continued to move, his cock still hard and rigid inside. Isabelle wasn't sure she could take any more, not after what had just happened.

She rested on Dillon's body, her arms and legs feeling so jelly like she wasn't confident that she could even move. But the persistent thrusting cock sliding in and out of her pussy soon erased her trepidation and she found herself moving over him again. The man was relentless and he demanded that anyone who dared enter his domain gave just as much as he.

She didn't mind, not really. If his goal was to bring her hours and hours of ecstasy, who was she to argue? Quickly gaining back some of her earlier energy, Isabelle resumed stroking his cock, only this time she went slower, preferring to draw out the strokes as his head scraped her walls delightfully when she did.

Her mind and body were so lost to the feelings Dillon aroused in her that she didn't notice that he had slipped one hand out of the ropes. The scream of surprise was quickly cut off when his hand encircled her neck. His grip wasn't tight enough to stop her, but the power in his hand was undeniable. Her eyes flashed open and focused on the grim determination in his face.

He met her stare unflinchingly; this time it was he who issued the dare. She swallowed and raised her head defiantly. He may have a hold over her that no man had ever had, but she still had some pride left and while she knew that ultimately she would do anything this man asked of her, she wanted deep down to know he was just as similarly affected. The dark gleam of desire and ownership shining in his gaze answered any question she had about the effect she was having on him.

His hand moved down her throat and to her breasts, cupping first one then the other. Once satisfied with feeling the weight of them he moved to her nipples, pinching and pulling on the oversensitive nubs. She made no attempt to stop him or to tie him back up. She also knew that he could easily escape now; but still she remained as she was, mesmerized by the feel of his hand shaping her breasts even as it brought with it a sharp tug deep inside of her.

His hand moved to her neck again and this time there was no gentleness in his grip as he used his hold on her to bring her hips down with a force that she hadn't felt in him before. She had no choice but to move as his hand tightened around her throat in a punishing fashion; forcing her to slam against his cock over and over again.

Isabelle was trapped by the revenge she had sought and she knew she was losing. Her pussy convulsed and contracted over Dillon as he rammed into her ruthlessly. His goal wasn't to give her pleasure, indeed, she doubted that he was even aware of her as his grip tightened and his body rode into her. It no longer mattered whether he intended to give her pleasure for he was succeeding anyway.

Her back arched as her breasts pushed forward. Her hips moved like pistons, settling into the savage rhythm he had set. The gurgle of achingly hot pleasure shot through her loins and she felt her release being yanked from her just as savagely. The moan that tore from her throat vibrated against Dillon's hand and reverberated throughout the silent room.

When Dillon answered her moan with deep thrusts that denoted his own release, she felt dangerously close to losing her sanity. And when his release was spilled from him in hot liquid spurts she lost it completely, sobbing into his chest and shuddering around him as he filled her with his seed.

She didn't remember what happened next; she only knew she had closed her eyes for just a moment, seeking respite from the volatile emotions swirling through her. Dillon didn't budge, but he did remove his hand from her neck and moved it to her back, rubbing her gently.

The soft motion of his hand stroking the sensitive skin on her back sent her into a dreamy daze and it wasn't long before she felt her eyes getting heavier. Isabelle drifted off with Dillon's cock embedded inside her and his hand rubbing her back in soothing little circles.

"Isabelle, my SweetPussy. How can I let you go back to that husband of yours when you belong to me?"

She didn't hear Dillon's whispered confession as she slept. Nor did she hear her name on his lips as he too slid off into a dreamland.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers