Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
243 Followers

Her pussy seemed to contradict her desires by pulling on the fake cock instead. It slipped a little farther inside as her hips rocked forward.

"Yes love, feel that thick cock inside you? You want to know why I want to shove this dildo inside your pussy? I need to have something thick and hard in your pussy when you suck on my cock. I need to know your pussy is clenching something tightly, need to know its getting wetter by the minute. Lift up Isabelle."

She obeyed using her feet to lift up until the dildo was positioned directly underneath her. Her hips tilted forward to accommodate it and the head slid in easily. She had yet to ease her weight down half afraid she would be impaled so instead she used her heels to hover precariously over it. The chains wrapped around her wrists gave her the extra strength she needed to accomplish that task.

Dillon straightened back up until he was again standing over her. His cock was jutting dangerously close to her face but the dildo positioned under her was demanding her full attention. Dillon's hand snaked out to tangle in her hair. Warm fingertips massaged her neck in a deceptively mild manner. Her back arched as strong fingers caressed the soft delicate skin at her throat.

"Push down Isabelle."

"I can't, it's too big Dillon."

"Yes you can. Push yourself down."

Isabelle gritted her teeth and let her aching muscles relax until she began to feel the thick member moving even farther into her pussy. She immediately pulled back up only to feel Dillon's hand on her neck pushing her back down. Understanding dawned and she realized this was what he wanted; her, impaled on the dildo.

Dillon's hand encircled her neck and moved to tilt her chin up. He gazed down at her as she complied with his wishes. His eyes willed her to take all of it. She met his gaze with a hint of defiance but did as he asked nonetheless. When the dildo was fully engulfed inside her, she began to register the fullness spreading throughout, leaving no section of her pussy untouched. Her womb ached from the rigid unyielding member lodged inside of her and her pussy contracted involuntarily.

"Roll your hips, Belle. Move a little on that thick cock filling up your pussy."

"Oh fuck, oh my God." Belle croaked out as she rolled her hips and felt the hard thickness rubbing against her walls.

"Hmm, that's right. You see why I wanted you to have something inside your pussy when you're sucking my cock? I want that fullness inside you while you milk my cock. I want you coming while you're sucking my cock into that beautiful mouth of yours."

His words brought a fresh wave of urgency to her already battered pussy and she clutched tightly at the dildo filling her. She watched as Dillon moved closer to her position. He wrapped a handful of her hair around his fist and brought her head closer to his cock. She knew what he wanted, knew he wanted her mouth wrapped around him.

She wanted it too, wanted to taste the tiny drop of pre-cum dangling from his head. She needed to feel the marble smooth head sliding past her lips and against her tongue.

Her tongue darted out to lick the wetness gathered at his tip. The slightly salty yet sweet taste of him only served to increase her longing for him. She leaned closer to lick the sides of his shaft, using her tongue to lap at his long member. Rigid veins met her efforts and throbbed and pulsed enticingly against her lips.

Realizing that it wasn't enough, she scooted even closer until her mouth was centimeters from his balls. She ached to cup them. Instead she used her mouth to love them. Licking the soft underside and up and over until she reached the base of his cock. Frustrated because her hands were unable to caress him, she nipped softly at his base and smiled against his warm thickness when he jumped slightly. She quickly soothed the spot with her tongue.

The grip on her hair tightened and she knew he didn't have a lot of patience for games. His need was urgent and he would tolerate no more games from her. Still she lingered at his base, circling her tongue around and around. She was particularly interested in the sides of his shaft for some reason and couldn't get enough of running her tongue up and down the sides of him. She pursed her mouth and kissed the bulging head demanding her attention.

Dillon's body arched towards her. She opened her mouth to receive the pulsing cock insisting on entrance to the warm cave of her mouth. He was so large and thick inside her mouth. He jerked as the moist heat of her mouth enveloped him.

Isabelle reveled in the hard member invading her mouth. Images were flashing through her brain faster than she could compute them, but she knew Dillon had plans for her and her mouth. The thought of those plans caused her to squirm.

"Suck the sides Isabelle."

She obeyed without question, moving her mouth to suck on the tender soft skin with the steel running underneath it. She moved her mouth up and down each side, learning every part of his cock, from the angry veins that pulsed under her tongue to the tuft of pubic hair that tickled her nose when she was close to his base.

"Pull up, suck the head only." He issued orders like one accustomed to being obeyed.

The head of his cock filled her mouth and she concentrated on rolling it between her lips. She enveloped his head and sucked until her cheeks hollowed out from the effort. She heard his sharp intake of breath and knew she wasn't the only one being affected so powerfully.

"I want you gagging on my cock babe. Suck harder!" he yelled, pressing down on her neck even harder.

Strong waves emanated from deep inside her womb as the dildo slid further into her. His cock proceeded to glide all the way into her mouth until she felt him bumping against her tonsils. Immediately she felt herself begin to gag and fought the impulse. It was good she did, as he continued to propel himself forward. He held her tightly in place as he pulsed and jerked in her mouth. Her own body pulsed and clutched in response.

Pulling back he withdrew until the tip of his cock was again at the entrance of her mouth then thrust slowly back. Over and over he fucked her mouth, used it as his own personal fuck toy. He never sped up his pace, simply kept pushing in and pulling out. He always made sure to touch the back of her throat before pulling out to just his head. Sometimes he varied in that he would stop and roll his cock around her mouth. Other times he would simply use his hands to push her even harder onto the dildo in her pussy.

"Stick your tongue out Isabelle. I want you to lick the balls at my base."

Sticking her tongue out only allowed him better access to the back of her throat and he knew it. When his cock was fully embedded in her mouth, she stuck her tongue out and licked his balls. She lapped at them the best she could until he yanked her back up to his head again. She sucked furiously on his offering, loving the harsh little breaths coming from him and the answering beat of her own heart. Every time his cock bobbed in her mouth her pussy tightened on the dildo making her squirm further.

Dillon's hand completely tangled in her hair as his pace quickened slightly. He pushed her down with harsh force. She was tightening and clenching almost uncontrollably over the monstrous thickness she was riding. Her position was so awkward and yet she felt nothing save for the thick hardness she had her lips wrapped around and the pulsating throb in her pussy.

Squeeze that pussy for me Belle.

Oh God help her, she did, over and over. It was like a fist was squeezing her from the inside that wouldn't let go. His cock began to jerk in response. She knew he could feel the tensing of her pussy as if his own cock was lodged inside because of the way he reacted to every contraction she had. She squeezed even tighter now and felt his answering bob in her mouth.

His hands tensed on her neck and his grip forced her down until the dildo slid completely home and was fully encased in her snug sheath. She tried to gasp around his cock but he only shoved it farther into her mouth. Her pussy was contracting non-stop on the dildo and yet she rode it with a violence that scared her, not caring that her throat was full of cock, not caring that this thick, monstrous dildo filled her to capacity and then some, and not caring that Dillon's hands guided her every movement. She was free of all the ties that bound her, and she reveled in it.

"Cum for me Isabelle."

The command was spoken softly, yet authoritatively.

Isabelle's hips rocketed back and forth under his command. Her mouth tightened and sucked even harder as pulsing threads of pleasure shot through her pussy. Dillon's hands kept up their brutal pace, forcing her to continue to ride the dildo, shoving more and more thick hard rubber deep into her womb. Great rolling waves of bliss consumed her every nerve ending and pore until the dam broke. Squirts of hot fluid shot out of her and covered the dildo and the sheets. Tears spilled from her eyes as the ecstasy was just too much, too overwhelming, too consuming.

Dillon pulled out of her mouth and another spurt of hot fluid seared her skin, this time on her neck and chest. She looked down through tear clouded eyes and saw thick ropes of cum covering her breasts and neck.

In a daze she watched his cum mark her skin, watched as it covered her, heated her and left her feeling possessed. She had never known what women liked about the classic pearl necklace until now, until Dillon, until she had known what it felt like to have a man you loved cum on you and want to cry because you couldn't lap up every precious drop.

She felt his eyes on her and looked up to meet his gaze. His eyes were still smoldering from their experience together. He nodded to let her know he understood how she felt.

Slowly he rubbed his cum onto one of her nipples, then gathered some on his finger and brought it to her mouth. She opened her mouth and moaned as she tasted his seed. She sucked his finger clean. Then did it again and again as he fed her his cum, drop after drop until every bead had been removed from her.

The spell was broken by the chime of a clock ringing through the house. Isabelle felt as if her world had tilted on its axis. She looked around the room, at the chains wrapped around her wrists, the dildo shoved into her pussy and at the man who had brought her here. It was all so surreal; as if she was watching this happen to another woman in a movie theatre. But this was no ordinary movie theatre, it was triple XXX rated. It was also very real and so was he if his grim smile was any indication.

Dillon released his hold on her hair and sank to his knees in front of her. He reached down to remove the dildo, jiggling it around several times before fully removing it and setting it aside.

"Damn you Isabelle, you turn me into a savage. Why is it never enough? How come I just had you and want you again? You must be a witch for you have me completely under your spell."

"I am no witch Dillon as you well know."

"Hmm, I think I'll reserve judgment on that." His eyes scoured her face as if hoping to find the answer there and when none was forthcoming, his frown lines deepened, bracketing the corners of his mouth.

Reaching behind her, he fiddled with her restraints until they came loose. Her fingers itched to touch his face and she didn't refuse herself the need.

His skin felt like velvet against her fingers and she boldly stroked his face. It was like her fingers had a mind of their own, silently tracing and memorizing every line and plane of his face, from his bold cheekbones to his stubborn chin. They traveled over his eyelids and felt the delicate flutter underneath, they sought out the tender lobes of his ears and finally, they danced over his soft full lips.

"Dillon," she murmured her voice thick with unshed emotion.

Yes, my love, I know.

Strong hands reached out to caress her face. She moved closer, wrapping her arms around his neck as her body sought out his warmth. He pulled her towards him and kissed her deeply. Everything else was forgotten as they tumbled onto the mattress in a tangle of limbs.

His hard, warm thigh wedged in between her legs as his body covered hers. The heat alone was enough to send shockwaves through her, but the added benefit of feeling the entire length of his body pressed against hers overrode the small tremors and soon turned into a full blown earthquake.

Her hands raced to touch him everywhere that she had been denied earlier. From his broad shoulders to his arms blanketed in furry dark hair. Her fingers roamed his chest and stomach, eager to make up for lost time. His breathing became ragged as her hands continued their exploration. She liked having this affect on him. It also confirmed that she wasn't alone in her desires.

You're definitely not alone Belle.

She ignored his attempt to engage her in communication via their minds. She was too busy enjoying the feel of his skin and the rough hair that tickled her fingertips. Her mouth found the spot where his collar bone joined with his neck and she bit down softly, relishing in the feel and taste of his skin.

She continued her explorations and nuzzled her way up to his ear, whispering her desires while softly nipping at his tender lobe.

Dillon reared back but didn't release her. His hands moved to either side of her where he cradled her head gently. Fingers entwined in her hair as he focused his gaze on her.

You are mine Belle.

And you are mine.

She answered back showing him with her heart and mind everything he was to her and more. They stayed that way, each locked into the other's gaze for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes. Things were communicated that couldn't be spoken out loud - need, love, desire so intense it took her breath away but she refused to look away.

Spread your legs for me, open yourself up to me Isabelle.

She complied willingly, opening herself up to him and all the pleasure he would bring.

He wasn't gentle in his taking of her, if anything his movements were jerky, savage almost, but she knew his control was slipping despite his best efforts. She loved it and wanted more. It was almost a pathological need she had to see him as helpless as she felt when he touched her.

Look at me again Belle. Do you see what you're doing to me?

Yes I see.

Heat spread throughout her entire body as she met his eyes. It was the same strange warming sensation she'd felt when he first touched her but she understood what it meant now. It was him invading her mind, body and soul and claiming it as his.

His hands framed her face and held her in place while he searched her face. His hips moved closer and she felt him nestling in closer to her core. The heat of his erection pulsing at her entrance held her spellbound and she struggled to catch her breath.

"Squeeze for me Isabelle." The words barely made it past his compressed lips but the message hit her like a jolt. She squeezed involuntarily and felt his answering pulse back.

Using his elbows braced on either side of her head, he surged forward but didn't release his grip. The head of his cock demanded entrance and she was more than willing, wiggling her hips upward to allow him entrance.

Holding her head gently and looking into her eyes, he pushed into her slowly, filling her to capacity and still pushing. A long groan escaped her mouth as the fullness and warmth of his member took possession of her. He was so large compared to the dildo she had been riding - thick, full, hot, and pulsing inside her.

"Squeeze and hold it Isabelle, hold it, keep holding it. I'll train this pussy right; teach it to suck my cock like your mouth does. I love the way your pussy responds to me, so wet and sloppy. I can feel every squeeze, every ripple. Like a warm milking massage." He said all of that while looking directly at her, his hands holding her in case she tried to turn away.

His words were meant to shock and provoke a reaction from her and they did, causing her to bear down even harder. She refused to look away though. It was so intense with him; he knew just what to say and do to bring her to the brink.

"See how I'm holding back Belle, even when it's almost painful, when sweat is beading on my brow, and you're pussy is contracting around me? And still I hold back, you want to know why love?" He ground into her a little more.

"Because I love making you cum." He thrust forward an inch. "Love feeling you rippling over my cock." He ground his hips in a circular motion. "Love feeling you squeeze for me when I ask you to." His cock swelled as she did indeed contract around him.

She only groaned in response, too far gone for words now.

"It's so selfish of me I know. I chastise you for moving when you're not supposed to and yet I want you to because you tighten so nicely over me. So damned tight, so FUCKING GOOD," he said through gritted teeth, the words barely slipping past his tightly held lips and punctuated by his strong thrusts.

"Don't move Belle, I won't have it," he warned when he didn't move the way she wanted and she wiggled against him in a useless attempt to get her way. "I will take my cock away if you try."

To demonstrate his cruelty and mastery over her he pulled back until only the head of his cock was nestled between her lips, barely grazing her insides. She moaned in pain, and begged.

"Please Dillon, please."

"No," he answered firmly.

"Squeeze," he demanded yet again pushing into her as she did so. "Hold it, Isabelle. Hold it, hold it...., okay."

Isabelle felt like her insides were about to burst but she resisted the temptation to move, despite her urgent need to do so. She couldn't bear the thought of him pulling out of her again. Her need was too great to hold in check for long and before she knew it her hips again sought him out.

"I want you to take it deep, so fucking deep. Do you hear me?" Dillon ground out his mouth mimicking his hip motions as he consumed her mouth again.

Her answer was lost as she kissed him back desperately, holding on for dear life as his cock filled her completely. He captured her moans in his mouth and continued to propel himself forward, his cock throbbing and angry.

Isabelle had never felt anything like this before, the intensity of her emotions threatened to take over and she fought back a sob. Dillon's possession of her was more than sexual; it was consuming her very soul. She no longer felt alone, she felt as if she belonged. And she knew who she belonged to; the man filling her pussy with his thick warm cock and filling her soul with love.

Her pussy contracted over him again and again, seeking his answering throb. He never failed to comply, thickening and growing harder every time. She squeezed him purposely, using her muscles to hold him in their grasp. He growled into her mouth and pulled out before thrusting back in with brute force.

The wet sloshing noises she heard were coming from their joined bodies and the slick wetness he generated in her. She found that she liked hearing the sounds of their lovemaking.

Yes my sweet. I love the sound of your wet pussy reaching for me, wrapping around me and coating me. I want more, always more.

Fuck me, oh god please.

Dillon reared back and released her head temporarily, slinging her legs over his shoulders then repositioning his hands in her hair. He watched her intently and continued driving into her, this time with even more force.

Isabelle gasped as the new position allowed him even greater access to her womb. She felt hollowed out and full, so full. She loved it, arching her hips up to take even more of what he offered.

"Cum for Isabelle. I want you to spray my cock with your pussy juice, wet me even more. Cum!"

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
243 Followers