Isabelle's Awakening Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

His words acted like a trigger, sending a signal to her pussy. She squeezed down and rode his cock as he filled her over and over.

"I love you Dillon." She gasped out before her world shattered.

Dillon's determination to drive her mad was paying off. Lights sparked behind her eyes and her body curled up to accept him as she came, shattering into a million pieces while Dillon's body rocked into hers.

The loud roar in her ears signaled Dillon's release. He pumped into her, coming deep inside her pussy while her fingers dug into his shoulders.

Isabelle's body continued to contract, rippling and tingling around Dillon. Their breathing finally slowed but he did not release her or move away. She watched him as he struggled to regain some semblance of control. She was not so lucky; she knew she would never be in control again.

Dillon lowered her legs but did not pull out of her, instead he settled himself between her legs, resting his weight on his elbows. He stared at her with smoky gray eyes and then smiled softly.

"I love you Isabelle. I always have, I just had to find you." He leaned down and kissed her gently, showing her how much he cared in one kiss.

Dillon's declaration took her breath away. Staring back at him was all she could manage as a rush of emotions surged through her. Oh Lord, she loved this man, she didn't know how it happened or why, but she didn't care. He was everything she needed and more, including the added benefit of being able to communicate with him telepathically, although that was a little strange and would take some getting used to.

Isabelle knew her life had changed forever. A life she now looked forward to, full of discovering everything about him, of nights spent in ecstasy, and a love so incredible she would never be the same.

Sighing in satisfaction she pulled Dillon back down towards her and claimed his mouth for another kiss. He held her close and kissed her back with all the passion and love he held inside for her.

Mine Isabelle.

And you are mine Dillon.

Isabelle smiled to herself and shot a quick mental image to Dillon before curling up next to him on the bed. He howled in outrage.

"What exactly does that mean?" he questioned.

"I guess you'll just have to wait and see," she answered sweetly before scrambling off the bed to run.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers