Isabelle's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers

He took hold of her bound hands and drew them up to the bulge in his pants. He rubbed them over the length of his cock, letting her feel the thickness and weight. Isabelle felt the hardened shaft jerking against the pants restraining it. He was a big man, in every aspect and Isabelle couldn't help the thrill of desire that pulsed through her at the thought of a shaft that big penetrating her pussy.

Her hands, guided by his, continued to stroke the length of him. Her palms itched for the feel of his naked flesh. He pushed his hips forward and groaned as her fingertips gripped his head through his pants. The crown expanded and pulsated under her touch, setting off a firestorm of need through Isabelle.

Suddenly and without warning, he pulled her hands away, dropping them back into her lap. He undid his pants holding in his raging hard-on and pushed them down his thighs, exposing his cock to her view. He was throbbing, the veins pulsing and angry; the shaft jerking when the cool night air hit it.

"Look what you've done to me Isabelle. You've got my cock jerking. Can't you see how angry it looks, how it swells up? You have to pay for making me want you so much."

Isabelle wasn't paying attention and didn't reply. She was too busy looking her fill at the man's cock. Imagining that thick rod buried inside her made her mouth go dry and her pussy squeeze down tightly. Since she wasn't paying attention to his words she didn't notice the gleam in his eye, or the movement of his hands until his hands were on her shoulders. She looked up to see what had prompted him placing his hands there.

"Do you like what you see Isabelle? Have you ever been fucked by a cock that big? Has that sweet pussy ever been impaled on something that threatens to split it open?" He asked, a strange look coming over his face. The light had shifted somewhat to allow her to see his eyes, dark haunting eyes, the color still unclear, but the intensity contained in them couldn't be mistaken.

Isabelle gasped. It was like the man was reading her mind. Yes, she liked what she saw, and oh Lord, how she wanted to impale herself on his gigantic shaft, but how could she tell her rapist that she wanted him.

"Answer me, Isabelle." He said his tone more insistent.

"Yes." She rasped out, afraid to say or do any more for fear of giving even more of herself to this man.

"Yes what? Say the words, sweet pussy."

"Yes, I like what I see, No, I've never been fucked by a cock that big or been impaled on something that threatens to split me open." Isabelle swallowed to hide her embarrassment and humiliation.

The man laughed. "But you'd like to be fucked by a big cock, wouldn't you? What about impaling that sweet, wet pussy on this cock Isabelle? Would you like that? Would you like to feel my throbbing, jerking cock in that pussy of yours? Don't lie to me Isabelle, I'll know if you're telling the truth or not. And besides you're not really in a position to lie now are you?"

The resentment built up in Isabelle. How dare this man break into her house, tie her up, take advantage of her body and now force her to tell him how much she wanted him. It was completely humiliating and Isabelle was ashamed of her arousal even more because of it. Still, she knew she had no choice but to go along with his charade and because she did want his cock inside her she answered him, choosing her words carefully.

"What woman wouldn't want to be fucked by a big cock?"

"Ahhh, very clever of you Isabelle, but that's not what I asked. I asked if you wanted my throbbing rod sheathed in your hot pussy."

"Yes." Isabelle whispered.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you." He said.

"YES!" Isabelle practically shouted. "Yes, I want your cock in my pussy, I want to grind my hips against yours and rub my lips up and down your shaft until I coat you. And I want your cock shoved as far into my pussy as it will go. Are you satisfied now?"

Isabelle averted her face from his piercing gaze, ashamed of her outburst and waiting to see what he would do.

"There, that wasn't so bad now was it Isabelle?" He said, his hands moving to grasp the collar around her neck. He pulled on it gently, making her back arch. "But I'm afraid I can't give you what you want just yet Isabelle. You see I need to see your lips wrapped around my shaft first. Can you do that for me sweet pussy? Can I trust you not to bite me?"

Isabelle just looked up at him, and imagined the way he would taste. She tried to shake the mental image he had conjured from her mind, the image of his cock disappearing into her mouth, the large head ramming deep into her throat, but it swam before her eyes and caused her mouth to go dry.

"Answer me Isabelle."

"Yes, I can do that. I won't bite you." Isabelle answered, aware of the fact that she was now a willing participant in her own rape. Her tongue slipped from between her lips involuntarily, already anticipating the feel of the smooth marbled flesh.

"Good girl, Isabelle."

With one hand wrapped in the collar he brought her to her feet. One hand reached out and tugged on one of her nipples, pinching the raised flesh. Then slowly he drew her to her knees in front of him on the floor. When she looked up his cock was mere inches from her mouth.

"That's a very good girl Isabelle. I can't wait to feel those luscious lips wrapped around my cock." He murmured.

With his hand still entwined in the cloth collar, he guided her mouth closer to his cock. His thick cock bobbed near her face and Isabelle swallowed hard, afraid and yet anxiously awaiting the brutal pounding she was sure he was going to give her mouth.

"Open your mouth, Isabelle." He commanded, his ramrod stiff cock jutting dangerously close to her lips.

Isabelle licked her dry lips and did as he commanded, watching trancelike as his cock moved ever closer to her mouth. She felt the head bump against her open lips, brushing over her full lips, and pressing against her cheek. She instinctively turned her head towards him seeking to take him into her mouth and heard him chuckle.

"I knew you wanted to taste me Isabelle. Look at you following my cock around with your mouth. I like that Isabelle." He said, and then he tightened his hold on the restraint around her neck, pulling her down over his cock, thrusting his head into her waiting mouth.

His head swelled upon the contact with her wet and ready mouth. Isabelle explored the rigid head, swirling her tongue over and around his probing cock. She couldn't take more of him into her because of his hold on her restraints. He only allowed her to suck on his head, pushing it in slightly and then drawing it back out, rubbing his cock head over her lips. His hands maintained a steady grip, not allowing her any mobility, and when she tried to taste more of him he pulled her back, leaving his cock a scant centimeter away.

"Arch your back Isabelle. Show me those tits. And don't forget to squeeze that pussy." He pulled her back, forcing her into an uncomfortable arch.

Isabelle's pussy automatically responded to his demand and she leaned farther back, pushing her tits into the air. She looked up to see a smirk of satisfaction cross his face at her vulnerable position. His free hand reached down and fondled her breast causing her already stiff nipple to grow even more rigid.

"Get up and get back on the bed Isabelle, I need to be able to see that pussy while you're sucking my cock, maybe even shove a finger or two inside that tight pussy of yours." He growled, pulling on the collar to help her up and then pushing her back onto the bed. Only this time he positioned her head at the end of the bed, her unbound feet at the head.

Isabelle watched as he moved to stand at the end of the bed. His efficient hands took hold of her shoulders and pulled her down until her head was hanging off the edge. Isabelle had never felt more at a disadvantage than she did at this moment. Her bound hands prevented her from grasping anything for leverage and hanging off the bed wasn't a position that allowed one to feel superior. It only served to increase her fear; she didn't know this man and had no clue what he was capable of.

"Spread those legs, I want to see that wet pussy of yours. That way when you're sucking my cock I can play with your pussy anytime I want."

Isabelle did as he asked and spread her legs open, knowing she was pretty much helpless to do anything else. His cock bumped against her lips and she opened her mouth to receive him, unsure of what to expect next in his twisted game.

"I want to fuck your throat Isabelle. I want to feel my cock rammed down your throat, going in and out of your wet, warm mouth. The better you suck my cock Isabelle, the better I will treat that pussy."

Isabelle couldn't reply and wasn't sure she wanted to. His cock was moving deeper into her mouth, her tongue tasting the length of him and feeling every angry, throbbing, vein slide by. And still he kept going, driving his hips forward and filling her mouth. When his cock got close to her throat, Isabelle tried not to tense up, afraid she would gag and then afraid of what he would do if she did.

He held his position for a moment, rubbing his cock around her mouth, getting familiar with the contours of her tongue and cheeks. Isabelle relaxed a little, still nervous, but noting that he seemed to be exercising some restraint. That thought flew out of head almost before she had time to complete it, as his hands came down onto her breasts and he ground his cock into the back of her throat.

Isabelle almost choked feeling the size of him moving down her throat, but she managed to relax her muscles and tried to block out the sensations tingling through her breasts. She couldn't believe this man had his cock shoved so far into her throat she was threatening to gag. His hands continued to pull and twist her nipples, using her nipples to lift her heavy breasts in the air. Isabelle couldn't stop the moan from escaping her lips at the way he was tweaking her nipples and grinding into her mouth.

"Hmmm, that's right Isabelle, moan on my cock, I like the vibrations."

Isabelle began to suck at his cock more frantically, pulling him even deeper into her throat, wanting to feel his cock swell even more. Her pussy was contracting over and over, the hair matted with moisture. She almost came when she felt his fingers probing the folds of her skin. He slid a finger up her slit while simultaneously ramming his cock farther down her throat, teasing the tender flesh and causing her pussy to clench even tighter. Isabelle sucked his cock harder, her cheeks sinking in from the effort of maintaining a tight seal around his cock.

He slid a finger into her entrance, swirling it around her inner walls, just barely teasing her entry. Isabelle went nuts, her mouth sliding up and down his shaft, his cock coated with her saliva.

"See, Isabelle, the faster you stroke my cock with that sexy mouth of yours, the faster I'll stroke your pussy. If you stop sucking I'll stop giving that pussy what it wants. It wants to be fucked real hard doesn't it Isabelle?"

Again Isabelle didn't reply; her mouth was too busy. She knew that her pussy needed to be touched and it needed to be touched by this man, with his fingers and his cock and his mouth. So she worked harder at his cock, stroking his length over and over with her mouth, sucking his head into her mouth and rolling her tongue over the sensitive surface. Hoping he would match her movements and stroke her overeager pussy.

His finger stopped the stroking and pulled her lips apart, and Isabelle moaned with disappointment. He spread her wide open and her gaping pussy contracted against the cool air hitting it. She could feel him looking at the wetness dripping from her lips which only caused more to seep from her. Isabelle couldn't remember ever being this wet, this ready, or this willing to suck a man's cock. She thrust her hips upward towards his probing fingers, knowing she would do anything to have this ache in her pussy appeased.

He slid his finger farther into her, rubbing it around her slick walls, seeking more of the tight sheath. Isabelle kept up her vigilance, stroking his cock with her lips and silently hoping he would touch more of her. This time he didn't disappoint, his finger slid deep inside, his hand was flush against her pussy lips he had so much of his hand in her. More, Isabelle thought, more. Her hips were grinding against him, pushing hard against his finger and sucking more of his cock into her mouth.

"Your mouth feels good Isabelle; your lips are so soft wrapped around my cock. And such a sweet pussy you have. I might let you lick the cum from my shaft if you keep sucking me like that Isabelle." The man's voice encouraged her while his fingers continued to massage her vaginal walls. He pulled his cock slightly out of her mouth and again rubbed his cock head over her lips, the rapidly expanding flesh jerking against her mouth in the process.

Without warning he thrust his cock back into her mouth and moaned. The sound reverberated through his body and vibrated in Isabelle's mouth. She was literally about to go mad, tasting this man's large bulging cock was making her pussy twitch, and she didn't know how much more she could take. She knew she was supposed to wait to cum until he said so but he kept dipping his fingers into her pussy and drawing them out again, bringing her dangerously close to disobeying again.

"Don't do it Isabelle. You won't like what will happen to you if you disobey me again. I can feel your pussy squeezing my fingers, about ready to explode over my hand but I didn't give you permission yet." He withdrew his cock and his fingers and Isabelle wanted to cry in disappointment. She laid there gasping for air wondering when he was going to end this torture.

He quickly moved her back onto the bed, her head no longer hanging off the edge but still at the foot of the bed. He stripped off his clothes, dumping them unceremoniously on the floor. The bed shifted as he moved over her, his legs straddling her thighs and trapping her legs as effectively as the ties binding her hands. The light from the closet was no longer at his back but he kept his face obscured in the shadows, allowing her only a glimpse of his hair covered chest and muscular shoulders.

His thighs were hair covered and muscular as well, the heat from them enveloping her legs. His manhood hung heavy against the junction of her thighs, the weight seemed to press down on her, instilling a desire on her part to thrust towards him. But the thought of what he might do held her back. Still, she couldn't help the shuddering thrill that pulsated through her upon feeling his thick cock in such close proximity to her waiting pussy.

"Isabelle, sweet pussy, look at those puffed up slick pussy lips. My God, I have never seen a more delectable pussy. I can't wait to fuck that pussy, no, not fuck it, punish it Isabelle. I need to punish it, I need to know that it's stuffed full of cock, rammed to the hilt with cock, my cock Isabelle. Don't you ever forget that." His voice had gone rough, the once smooth tone now sounding scratchy and sand covered. The statement was one made by someone who understood deep desire and felt it to the core.

Isabelle insides responded to the need in his voice. It wasn't what he said, it was the rawness of the emotion expressed in his tone that got to her. A raw need she herself had experienced and had never known how to quench. She reached down with her bound hands to trace a line over his chest, trying to memorize the texture and feel of his skin.

His hands closed over hers and he moved them back over her head. Isabelle felt helpless to do anything else but watch. She wanted to touch her rapist, it was that simple and she was disappointed that her hands were unable to touch his skin with her palms or rake her nails lightly down his back.

He pushed his hips closer, his heavy genitalia brushing against her, tickling her pubic hair. This time Isabelle didn't stop her hips from thrusting up, her pussy lips coming into contact with him briefly until he pulled back. Once again he pushed closer, his cock hovering over her clit, where he then drew little circles in her pubic mound lightly before again pulling away.

When he pushed back the third time he laid his cock right on top of her pussy, nestled on top of her hair, pressing down softly and teasing her unmercifully. Isabelle's hip shot upward, seeking more of the heavy pressure from the weight of his cock, and needing to feel the hot thick heat of his arousal against her.

He didn't disappoint her this time, pressing his cock harder against her lips, then rotating his hips in small circles. Isabelle cried out as her aching pussy reacted to his gyrations. Her lips felt even more engorged as if that were even possible, and she knew if he touched her clit she would cum in an instant. He kept grinding against her, never quite touching her clit, just pushing his cock harder against her pussy lips.

Isabelle's mind knew she had to obey him, but her pussy wasn't listening and she knew it was matter of seconds before he brought her to climax just from his cock rubbing over her lips, making them so sensitive the slightest pressure would send her over the edge. He must have sensed she was close because he abruptly stopped his movements and looked down at her knowingly.

"Did I tell you to cum yet Isabelle?" He asked, his tone indicating displeasure.

"No." She answered meekly, afraid that if she didn't obey him he wouldn't let her cum and right now that was the only thing she wanted. Her pussy had never ached like it did now.

"That's right I didn't. I guess I'll have to show you what it means to listen, Isabelle. I told you, you were not to cum until I told you to, and now you'll have to learn the hard way I'm afraid." He sighed and rolled off of her legs. He gripped her thighs and spread her legs open. He moved between her legs, his hands reaching under her thighs and pushing her legs up and back until she was obscenely exposed once again. The new position forced her pussy to jut out causing even more sensations to roar through her.

He knelt down closer to her pussy lips, his hands firmly holding her legs, his mouth hovering only inches from her mound. He blew a breath over her lips, watching them tighten in response. Her reaction brought a smile to his lips. So he did it again, just to see her pussy tighten again, her wetness seeping out with every contraction.

He pressed his lips against her opening so softly she wasn't sure if she imagined it. She felt his lips pressing against her again, a little harder this time. She realized he was kissing her pussy lips, softly nipping at her lips as if it were her mouth about to open up and meet his kiss. His tongue slipped out and traced her lips, the tenderness of the gesture wasn't lost on Isabelle, and she wondered where it came from, considering the situation. As the kiss continued, his tongue slipped in between her lips and traced her entrance, tasting her soft moist heat.

A moan escaped from Isabelle, his tongue stoking a fire already out of control. She contracted around his tongue, her opening tightening around him, hoping to pull him even deeper. He slipped his tongue in and out of her entrance, French kissing her pussy until she was shaking with need.

"I want you to cum for me Isabelle, cum in my mouth. Let me feel that pussy gushing, because I know it's going to gush when I let you cum." He said softly, his lips only a breath away from her swollen pussy.

The softly spoken words inflamed her further as his tongue lapped at her, licking at one side of her pussy then licking the other side. His tongue only served to swell the flesh even more. He braced her legs on his elbows and used his hands to make contact with her lips and spread them wide, leaving her entrance completely exposed, stretched open by the force of his fingers holding them. His tongue continued to lave at her taut skin, applying more pressure than at any other time. The pleasure was excruciating in its intensity and Isabelle's body reacted violently, her legs shook, and her hips pushed up in a desperate attempt at release.

Jasmine30
Jasmine30
242 Followers