Isabel's Interview

Story Info
Isabel attends an interview for an 'acting' job.
6.6k words
4.23
110.3k
58
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lately, Isabel had been finding it hard to pay her bills. Her job as an entry level analyst at a less than glamorous insurance company wasn't paying anywhere the amount she imagined she'd be making after finishing college. She felt her early twenties were being wasted with the notable absence of having a boyfriend and not being able to afford to do anything exciting. She left her family in the neighbouring state as well as good friends. Her little apartment in the inner city suburbs where she spent most of her time watching internet TV alone and reading was her only refuge.

That Friday night, at after work drinks in the bar next door to her work, Isabel awkwardly sipped the one drink she budgeted for herself for the night. She never really spoke up or joined in the roaring conversations between her workmates and always tended to just vaguely listen and obligingly smile. The conversation was focused on money and Isabel couldn't help but feel sorry for her own money situation until, one of her colleagues' started telling a story about a someone who made ten thousand dollars for 1 day's worth of acting or something. This peaked Isabel's interest immediately.

"I did drama at college and school, i could easily do that!" she thought to herself.

Isabel listened intently to try and hear further details but the noise in the pub was so loud she only caught bits and pieces of information.

When the tall brown haired girl who told the story went to the bathroom Isabel followed. In the bathroom while both girls washed their hands, Isabel asked her work colleague more about the story only to discover that the girl who made this money found the job add in the newspaper. The brown haired girl turned disinterested and didn't release that much information; it was more of a friend of a friend type story. Isabel's mind was full of hope in the taxi ride back to her apartment and would endeavour to find out more tomorrow.

The next morning Isabel woke up in her apartment early. She reluctantly went outside, picked up her neighbours copy of the Saturday newspaper and spread it out over her coffee table. With the story from last night fresh in her mind Isabel went straight to the jobs section and scanned for any posts that might be similar to the one the girl from the story got paid thousands of dollars to do. Isabel stroked and played with strands of her luscious blonde hair with other her hand while scanning the broadsheet page until she caught a classified that stood out to her.

'Wanted: casting for niche video entertainment, no experience necessary, mega $$$ earning potential. Today at 1:30pm'. Isabel's emerald green eyes openly gazed at the add.

"This looks like it." she thought.

Isabel took note of the mobile number and address but there was no more information, no name or company. She reached for her cell phone and dialled the number to enquire but was met with an engaged dial tone. She thought there must be hundreds of other people doing the same thing, so she called back a few minutes later but still the number was busy. She sat on the edge of her couch in her silk robe and comfy panties she slept in and contemplated just turning up to the address.

"I desperately need this money" she said as she started talking herself into going.

Her only reservation was as the add was incredibly vague and didn't have much of a professional style to it. She didn't want to get scammed or anything. She called the number one more time but still couldn't get through. Her heart was fluttering and her mind racing followed by lots of pacing around her small living room, her reasoning split between trying it out and not going.

"I suppose i can just turn up and have a look, what's the harm in doing that?" Isabel had decided.

She looked at her phone, it was 11:30am. She had two hours to get ready and drive the 45 minute distance to get to the audition. She went to the bathroom, slid her knickers off, removed her robe and washed herself all over with scented soap. A spare of the moment decision prompted her to wash her hair and tidy her almost hairless pubic region with her shaver. She didn't have much time now to get herself made up and ready.

She looked at the phone and it was 12:15pm. As she walked hurried around her bedroom naked deciding what to wear, she caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror, she admired her 5'8" figure with hints of the slightest curves on her hips and rear. She wasn't as thin as she was in college, instead her body now was luscious and sexy with an equally full pair of breasts. Her perfect white skin had the slightest pink tinge that made her look so seductively innocent. It was a body you could just sink your teeth in to.

With little time left, Isabel chose a sexy mesh pair of black underwear and the old corporate skirt/shirt outfit she wore to her job interview, it was a bit tight, but all her other clothes where in the laundry. In the car she typed the address into the GPS on her phone and started driving. Her mind was adrift the whole car ride including when she took the wrong turn off and had to circle back around.

By the time she arrived at the address it was almost 2:30pm 1 hour late, her heart was racing. She turned in the driveway of a commercial park complex and of course being a Saturday, the place was deserted. Isabel drove right up and parked in front of the small warehouse lot listed on the address but didn't see anyone around. She sat in her car for a few minutes looking for any signs of life or posters. She peered in the frosted glass of the front office and couldn't see any activity.

"I've missed out!" she thought.

Isabel got out of the car to get some fresh air and stretch her legs whilst casually walking over to the door to the complex. She hesitantly pushed the door and it opened, so she slowly walked inside and called out to anyone who might be in the walled off area behind reception wall.

Moments later, a man appeared in the door that lead to the rest of the large complex behind reception and startled Isabel. Upon first glance, she thought he looked maybe Spanish or Italian. He wore a black shirt tucked into black trousers with a full set of gold jewellery.

"Can i help you?" he asked. Isabel lost her train of thought and stumbled into her reply.

"Umm yes, sorry I'm Isabel, ahh i came here for the audition but i had some trouble along the way and i hope i haven't missed it..". A slight sinister grin appeared on the man's face and he told her that auditions had been cancelled. Isabel's heart slumped.

"Well... seeing as you made it all the way out here! I suppose i can at least give you a quick interview, come with me... Isabel." and he gestured her into the office next door and to have a seat on the small couch while he sat behind a desk with no items on it.

"Can i offer you anything? He asked.

"Just a water if you have one please." She replied. He reached under his desk and handed Isabel a small plastic bottle of sparkling water. Isabel's throat was dry from her anxiety so she opened it up and drank the whole thing almost instantly.

For 20 minutes or so, the nameless man started asking Isabel questions like what line of work she was in and what acting experience she had. Isabel found the questions pretty easy to answer, but she was more curious as to why no one else was there and the noticeable absence of any material that a working studio might have laying around. The man could see she was getting distracted by her apparent lack of surroundings so he bought the interview around to money. He now had Isabel's full attention.

He explained that the going rate for a day's work is generally around $10 thousand dollars paid upfront and he pulled out a little cheque book. Isabel's heart became excited and she forgot about everything else because it looked like she was getting the job.

"We like you Isabel, and we'd like you to sign on with us, i just need to see some proof of identity and we can get started." said the nameless man.

Without hesitation Isabel retrieved her driver's licence, bank card and her contact details from her handbag and stood to pass them to the man across the desk. However when she stood she felt a bit light headed, she put it down to nerves and heavily slumped back into the couch. Her eyes felt heavy and the man and the room started spinning.

"Maybe you should just lie back and relax!" she heard a muffled voice say. Then everything went dark.

Isabel's eyes slowly opened to the sobering touch of what felt like cold metal on her skin. She could tell she was in a very large room with black curtains over the walls. The first thing she noticed was metal bindings around her wrists that were fastened tight enough so she couldn't move her wrists or arms in any direction. She tugged her hands but they wouldn't fit through the binding. She then attempted to arch her back upwards but felt a metal bar that prevented her from doing so.

It was then she realised that her neck was in a binding device that prevented her from looking backwards. Her wakening senses felt feel the cold touch of metal everywhere and it dawned on her that she was naked and was in a positing resembling being on all fours. She desperately tried to move every bit of her body to find freedom, but even her shins were fastened to padded blocks on the ground and there was bar running at the bend of her hips under her stomach and another running behind her hamstrings which meant she couldn't extend or bring in her legs.

She could feel that her legs were slightly apart and could feel cool air running between her exposed nether region and over her ass which she couldn't move, not even one inch. Isabel felt true terror for the first time.

Isabel felt so exposed and helpless and her heart was pounding rapidly. She could only look slightly to both sides and forwards which is when she noticed the large flat screen tv directly in front of her. The tv turned on and displayed coloured bars, Isabel watched intently thinking this was part of some sick joke or she was about to be assaulted or worse, murdered.

The screen went black and red text appeared, "Keep watching this Isabel."

Isabel didn't take her eyes off the screen out of fear and comprehension. But what she saw next was both terrifying and depraved. A video appeared of a girl with brown hair screaming hysterically as she was being penetrated in every hole by what looked like a three pronged machine. The side view of the brown haired girl was immobilized on all fours in a metal frame in a dark room.

The machine was ramming this brown haired girl at lightning speed and veracity without sympathy. The clip only lasted about 5 seconds before the screen went black again but it was enough time for Isabel to realise she was in the same predicament. The problem though was that Isabel didn't know the fate of this other girl, the machine she saw drilling this poor brown haired girl look brutally fatal.

Some more words appeared on the screen and Isabel's stomach dropped "IT'S YOUR TURN NOW ISABEL..".

Isabel then saw an image of a white girl's body in the same metal frame as the girl in the video. The camera seemed to be situated nearby behind the white girl's exposed buttocks and slightly to the left side so the girl's blonde hair was just visible.

Isabel wriggled her butt and arms and legs trying to escape and let out a sincere scream. However her scream was truncated when she noticed her movements where simultaneously occurring on the screen and it soon became apparent, this was a live feed of her. Isabel became frantic as she vigorously squirmed and was screaming into the vacant echoless warehouse room.

She looked at her poor bare white ass all exposed and proudly displayed on the big LED TV. She could see her innocent and sacred pink pussy open to the elements with no protection. Her nipples became hard from shivering and the cool air caressing her all over her body.

She suddenly stopped her resistance and froze when she heard a scuffle behind her, almost in a primal state of hoping she wouldn't be noticed. Out of the corner of her peripheral vision she could see a shadowy figure all in black moving around behind her, she looked at the screen but the man knew his boundaries and stayed clear of the camera shot. Isabel felt the man come closer and she tried to speak but fear captured her words and turned them into whimpers.

The figure in black approached her torso and reached underneath, he did this on the other side of the frame so she could not see what he was doing. Suddenly Isabel felt a pinch on her left nipple immediately followed by a pinch on the right. She gasped as the sensation sent a tingle through her body, it had always been such a sensitive area for her. She moved her lead downwards and could just see what looked like a small metal weight swinging between two points. She could not tell if this was hurting her or stimulating her but she wanted it to stop, she wanted this to be over.

Seconds later, the nipple clamps became the least of her worries when she saw movement on the tv, happening behind her. Isabel let out a sobbing cry when she saw the tall menacing stack with 3 attachments being appear onscreen moving towards her rear. The device was moving ever so slowly which reinforced the impact of how big and sturdy this machine must be. It looked about 5 and a half feet tall with three big arms pointing up, straight and down converging to one area. Isabel couldn't hold it in anymore and she started to cry and scream but the device was almost upon her.

She looked at the screen to identify what was attached to it and a look of tear streaked horror came across her face when she saw it. This thing was more than a dildo; it was a weapon, three times bigger and blacker than any of the 2 cocks that had been inside her. Her fear was that this thing would tear her open or break itself into her stomach. She looked at the upper attachment facing downward and noticed the ribbed silver attachment that was designed to penetrate her colon. The lower attachment appeared to be a large white bulb that sat just under the dildo's position.

"Stop it, Stop it i didn't agree to this!!" she yelled as she felt a warm liquid pouring on top of her ass that trickled down over her labia and dripped from her vulva on the floor.

She felt a hand placing itself on her right thigh and felt the bulb being moved so it was pressing firmly onto her clitoral area. Isabel's guttural cries moved her body in such a way that her pelvis was rubbing against this large bulb, she tried to stop but couldn't. The she felt gloved fingers slightly spread her labia apart and the head of the cold rubber dildo being centred towards its target. She felt the tip of the black dildo touch the outer walls of her vagina and her labia enveloping the intruder.

The gloved hand then moved slightly upwards and she felt a freezing cold sensation touch at her anus. She clenched up and tried to shift her backside to the left or right but it was properly secured, her lower body was completely at the mercy of the machine.

Isabel saw the figure in black walk out of frame and heard the sound of a clicking and whirring sound, the machine had just been switched on. Amongst the blubbering mess that was Isabel's mind, she knew she was about to be sexually assaulted in one of the worst possible ways. It was apparent to her now that she was drugged by the water she drank, stripped naked and fixed firmly in this metal frame without her permission. How could this be happening, surely there must be other people around to notice what is going on in here she wondered.

She also regretted not telling anyone where she was going, anyone that contacted her would assume she was out enjoying her weekend, she could be killed and no one would notice for a week.

Isabel's heart skipped a beat and let out a small moan when she felt a faint vibration coming from the bulb. The vibrating was constant and transferring straight into her clit. However the crushing fear and sadness trumped any pleasure she might have felt at this stage. She could feel her clitoris and vulva being stimulated on a physical level but her mind was focused on resigning to the fact she might not make it out of here alive.

A couple of minutes later she felt the vibrations increase and she could audibly hear the faint buzzing sound. The sensation was spreading from her Clitoris and surrounding areas her all the way up to her ass. She maintained in her mind that she wasn't going to enjoy this and tried to block out the sensations. Her crying had now stopped and a rise of determination was building inside of her.

The bulb vibration increased and became louder, she could now feel her vagina walls beginning to resonate and felt that her female juices were instinctively starting to secrete. The bulb stopped suddenly and began to deliver highly intense rhythmic pulses that sent what felt like electric shocks through her pelvic region.

The nipple clamps even felt the vibration and this tensed her stomach. Isabel tried to anticipate the pulses but they became irregular and unpredictable. With every vibrating pulse that shocked her Clit, Isabel's hips bucked, or more accurately pressed against her restraints.

The bulb started constant again with the most intense vibration she felt so far. Her breathing started to become heavy and her mind wandered from her predicament to memories of when she had been stimulated in that area before. Mainly the times when she was younger and boys would rub their hands there or when she touched herself underneath her panties occasionally. But she had never felt anything like this before. She let out an unavoidable moan and clenched up at her mistake which actually pressed her upper labia against the bulb harder, which lead to a small cream.

Her moaning started to become an emotional outlet as the bulb went into overdrive and relentlessly vibrated this extra sensitive area. Isabel felt something swelling in her nether region and was fighting this urge that she knew was going to be an unavoidable orgasm, until the bulb suddenly stopped.

She looked at her rear end on the screen and all was once again quiet, she took a large breath in and sighed, still slightly shivering from that intense vibrative bulb. A small part of her mind was hoping it stopped because the ordeal was over, that she didn't orgasm so they wouldn't bother proceeding to the next stage. She felt proud and began to relax her body and her mind. Until she heard a "click" and felt the monster creep towards her.

She looked on the screen and saw the overwhelming size of this terrifying black dildo that was comparable to the size of her forearm. She felt a pressure against her vaginal entrance and looked on screen to see the dildo ever so slightly inching forward.

"I can't take that, it's too big!!" she cried out hoping that someone who might be listening might cancel because of safety concerns, but there was only silence followed by a rising pressure that was preventing her from breathing normally.

The monster was unrelenting in its pursuit forwards, she felt her labia being pushed inwards and it was starting to stretch her vaginal walls as it pressed through her hymen. Her fists clenched as she felt a stinging sensation that felt like she was being ripped open, she tried to move her pelvis forward to escape but the bar in front of her waist made that impossible. She couldn't do anything but let herself consume the enormous intruder.

She clenched her pelvic muscles in resistance but the pressure kept growing, until, being already weakened from resisting the bulb she relaxed her vaginal muscles and felt a wet pop. Her labia released itself from the beast and its head was now spreading Isabel's canal apart. A scream followed the pain of having this expandable pressure inside of her, the likes of which was unimaginable.

12