Island Adventures

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day Mssr. Industrialist showed up. It turned out that the little hottie he had disappeared with had grown tired of him and here he was, tail tucked between his legs looking to get back together with Andrea again. I can't say that I blame him. She really loved the guy and even though it meant the end of our soiree', I was happy for her. He was astounded at the transformation that had taken place in how she presented herself at the pool and on the beach, wearing less and looking hotter than anyone half her age or even less.

I've had to be content with daily blowjobs from Marie and Katrin - certainly not a terrible fate.

Of course, there have also been the occasional visits from ladyfriends back north who come for a few days or a week at a time to escape the cold and soak up some rays. Like Nica who spent a week with me right after the first of the year. We have seen each other for several years every once in a while for a quick fuck in the middle of the day. She is tall with short cut hair a trim figure, shaved puss, and lovely attitude. She is extremely sensual and always a delight to be with. I had ordered several g-strings for her before she arrived and each day I gave her a new one, always a little briefer that the day before. On the fifth day of her stay we were strolling the beach, her in a black number with tiny white polka dots and me in fire engine red. We ended up striking up a conversation with a cutie that I'd seen many times during our walks but had never even been able to make eye contact with.

When we headed along I mentioned that to Nica and she just laughed. "Of course she didn't silly. She was hitting on me just now." I had missed those signals completely.

"Why don't you go back and see if she would like to join us for afternoon cocktails?" I suggested.

"You might have to wait outside." she said slyly.

"That's OK, but you'll have to promise me a lick by lick rundown afterward."

Nica headed back up the beach, returning soon after with her new friend Alice in tow. Alice had slipped on a gauzy cover-up, but her ample breasts were still quite evident, as was the fact that she had shed her thong and sported a triangle of dark crotch fur. She couldn't keep her eyes off Nica as we strode along.

When we reached the bungalow, I left them alone and headed to score some magic potions from my friend Jimmie. To keep things simple I ordered all the same, mojitos. As he handed them to me he winked. He knew damn well what my fetching three drinks meant - that I had not one but two harlots as companions that afternoon.

I struggled a little getting the door to the bungalow open with three drinks in hand, but I managed and upon entering I found Nica and the cutie on the bed each munching on the other's pussy in 69 position. After setting the drinks down, I released my cock from the confines of the red thong then watched for a while as I stroked it and sipped on one of the drinks. Nica came up for air at one point and smiled devilishly, then licked her lips. I was able to see that the cutie had a sexy little landing strip that was about three inches long. She had fairly ample breasts that had kind of pillowed out as she lay on her back.

Setting the glass back down, I decided to see if she would be receptive to some other than female attention. Positioning myself between her legs, I leaned forward and nudged Nica out of the way so that I could take a few licks. There was no negative reaction, so I continued. Nica repositioned herself so that she could sit on Cutie's face. This continued until I felt a climax building deep within the crotch I was attending to. She bucked several times and I backed off, but then once she calmed down a bit , changed positions so that I could bring my dick into contact with her pussylips, then slowly slipped it in. Again, I heard no complaints although I must admit her face was full of Nica's pussy.

She felt marvelous and I fucked her like that for close to twenty minutes until I came, pulling out at the very last moment and spurting all over her abdomen. I got up to get a towel to mop her up with and realized that Nica had dismounted before I had. I was so caught up in my own little world that was focused on my prick buried in the hot juicy quim that I'd been reaming that I was totally unaware that she was sitting there grinning at me, watching as I pounded away.

We didn't see Cutie again after that and a few days later Nica headed back home.

One morning as I strolled by a pair of cougars camped out on the beach, one of them remarked "I like the lime green the best." This was the third day that I passed only a few feet in front of them and I was thrilled to discover that they had been paying attention as I did. Up that close I'm certain they could clearly see the outline of my cock clad so tightly by so little. I was wearing a soft grey number with white pinstripes that day and the stripes accentuate the bulge even more. I stopped in my tracks to afford them a motionless view.

"What's your favourite colour?" I asked the brunette who had made the comment.

"Lavender" she replied without a pause.

I smiled and headed on.

The next day there they were again and I obliged them by wearing a lilac hued thong. It looks particularly fine against my deeply tanned skin if I do say so myself and the form of my cock is clearly evident when I wear it. This time there was no comment issued, but they did indeed seem to be enjoying the visuals. I continued on, had lunch, visited Marie and tickled her tonsils, then headed back for my place. As I approached where I'd seen the cougars earlier, only the brunette was there. She stood as I approached and brushed some sand off.

"Are you gay?"

"No, why do you ask?"

"Just wanted to know which team you're pitching for before I ask you to come to my room."

I started getting hard. "I think I'd like that."

My eyes were all over this sweet piece of MILF. She was topless and had moderately generous tits with good sized nipples. A conservative bikini bottom covered her other treasures.

"Lead the way."

"No. My room number is 244," she said pointing to a newish hotel a hundred yards away. "Give me twenty minutes and then come see me."

I did exactly that and was treated to a freshly showered totally naked vision of voluptuous femaleness when the door opened. A nicely trimmed twat beckoned for attention and I was all too happy to attend to it, first sinking to my knees to service her orally and then after she had returned the favor, mounting her from behind for some doggy style pounding and followed by her on her back, legs spread wide in the air and my hands at her knees holding her in that position until we had both come.

Afterward she explained that her husband was off on the golf course. He would probably be back soon, so it might be best if I left before that was the case. I asked if she would be around the next day and she laughed, then said that she was leaving the next afternoon, back home to Minneapolis and the snow and cold there. Then I asked her her name.

"Dierdre."

I left soon after that, headed back to my place and donned something more "respectable" then called a car to head into town on the other side of the island. There was a splendid lingerie shop there that I popped into, made my selection, purchased, waited for them to gift wrap and then headed back. The next morning I rose early and abandoned my usual routine so that I could return to room 224 where I hung around in the courtyard until I saw a man leave, heading for the front office. I left the package on the threshold of 224, knocked discretely, then slipped off to watch where I was not likely to be observed.

Diedre opened the door wrapped in a bath towel and looked around, then noticed the package. She stooped, picked it up and stood in the doorway as she read the attached note.

"When you return home and the climate starts to get the best of you, wear these and think of yesterday afternoon." In the package was a matching bra and panty set of lavender silk trimmed in cream colored lace, extremely feminine.

She glanced around, but failed to spot me lurking in the shadows. She did, however, let the towel loose and fall to the floor, standing there in the doorway completely naked for several minutes. Her breasts were lovely and the neatly barbered patch of brown curls at her crotch beckoned enticingly, but that was not for today. Eventually, she picked up the towel, went back inside, and closed the door.

A couple days later I was out for a naked midnight stroll on the beach and stumbled across a young couple out as well. They were both mesmerized by the ease of my nakedness and it didn't take much convincing them that maybe they'd enjoy it as well. They both stripped and we proceeded along for another couple hundred yards with her walking in the middle between her. beau and I before she reached out and grabbed hold of each of our now semi rigid cocks.

We were led along the beach by her strong and at the same time gently guiding us along. Eventually we stopped and she jacked us off in unison, both of us blowing our wad into the surf as the waves washed in around our ankles.

Now it is almost May. My plans head me back north shortly, but I have no doubt that there is still an adventure or two left here before then. And oh yes, it's approaching noon, time for Marie and Katrin's daily dose of cum. They've recently taken to sharing the stuff, whoever is the recipient that day snowballing it to the other.

Watching that is almost enough to make me cum again without even trying

12