Island Debriefing

Story Info
Fomer spy has a night with Rihanna.
1.9k words
3.41
13.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

My pistol is clenched firmly within my hands, around the corner lay a group of vicious killers. Each one of them wants my brains splattered all over the wall. I check my magazine and it has half a clip left. Time is running out I need to get to that office. I fire once into the fire extinguisher and it dispatches a few of them but most still remain. So I need to kill them and I need to do it now.

Around the corner I go and dead they now are, I get inside the office and find what I'm looking for and get out now. I steal that bastard's car, the very bastard that killed my family and the same one that tried to kill me. It is very expensive and also paid for by the bloodshed this man finances.

It is very conspicuous, a Lamborghini always is, after returning to headquarters the truth may finally be revealed. The files are retrieved of the disc and what it reveals is precisely what I suspected. Either one of two things are going to happen this bastard goes to jail or he dies by my hands. The former looked highly unlikely.

His whereabouts were soon discovered, he is hold up in a fortress of a building. Many guards and many guns but they must go down. I strap up with all the weapons that I need. I jump into an armoured car and head off.

I will succeed or die trying. This is the final battle, the Ragnarok if you will. After this I do this no more. I'm almost there and it's time for war. I jump out of the car and it rolls to the gate which is fortified. Then I push the detonator and the gate goes down as well as the guards behind it. I lob a couple grenades in to create a distraction and provide some cover. I shoulder my AK47 and head in.

The night sky is illuminated with gunfire guard after guard goes down, It seems there just there to create a distraction and not take me out. It seems that bastard stabbed his own men in the back, but they are no saints in any case. Floor after floor they go down, they seem to be little more than men with guns and very little idea of how to use them. It goes on and on. Then I get to the roof and there they bastard is and he is . . . my handler. Of all the suspects, this symbol of evil was right under my nose all this time.

I squeeze the trigger one last time and he goes down. The murders can end now, I have done my job and now I can finally be at peace after all these years of hunting down that ruthless bastard. The office gave me that car I took earlier as a retirement gift, and a personal heartfelt thank you from the prime minister. I go home and settle in and plan my vacation. Except when I get to my door it is ajar and I know for damn sure that I had it closed.

I pull out my pistol and quietly head in, I check each room and there is an assassin in my bedroom and he is waiting for me I throw a lamp shade in the room he empties his whole clip into it. While he reloads I strike and tie him up, because I need answers. I ask the usual questions and he gives few answers. I tell him that I'm a spy no more and that I am now retired. I eliminate him and call the office to inform them of the events.

After that mess is cleaned up I head of to Barbados and enjoy the sunshine. I know though there may be countless whom want me dead, when they come I'll be ready and waiting.

St. Michael, Barbados is my current location. The sunshine pierces the blue sky and life seems good. I'm sitting at the bar and enjoying the view. Beautiful women in next to nothing, few things in a man's life can get any better. I'm casually dressed as opposed to the armour and pistols. I soon spot an attractive woman who seems more so than the others. She had red hair and was about 6' with caramel skin. She had on a white bikini, which shimmered in the sunshine.

"What brings you to Barbados" She asked me. "Holiday" I nonchalantly replied back. "My name is Robert, its nice to meet you, um you wouldn't happen to be Rihanna would you." I asked. "The one in the same" She said to me. "I've always liked your music" I said to her. "That's kind of you to say" She replied.

Its not everyday someone bumps into Rihanna, much less in Barbados. All the horror of my past seem to fade away now. "How about we get something to eat later" I just had asked her. . . Rihanna out on a date. "Why not, I'll meet you at the restaurant at about 8" She sweetly replied back. She wrote down where on a napkin and handed it to me, the napkin also had her number.

Soon evening came, I got dressed rather casually, jeans and a shirt, but I threw on a coat as well. Then I headed out. When I arrived, the restaurant was empty. I saw her inside, she motioned for the waiter to let me in. I got in and she stood up and was rather ravishing. She had a white mini dress on, her red hair was radiant and flowing, she also had a pink flower in her hair, she looked simply irresistible.

"You look stunning" I said. "You scrub up quite nicely" She said. We sat their enjoying the sea air and a calming sound of the sea on the shore. "You know what I do, tell me what is it that you do" She asked me. "I used to be a spy" I said to her. "What was it like, or is that on a need to know basis" Rihanna asked me. "More the latter I'm afraid"

"Your family?" She enquired. My father died when I was five and my mother was in the military so we moved around often. She was killed in action when I was 18, so I joined up and eventually ended up being a spy"

"I'm sorry to hear that" She said. "Life has no guarantees," I said. We continued to eat and enjoy some quiet conversation.

Everything was falling into place rather spectacularly. So after we dinner we continued to chat and joke around. "How about a swim?" She gingerly asked. Without saying a word I took her hand and we ran of to the beach. On the sand, we dance a bit close to each other. I held her waist she gyrated from side to side. The water splashes from the steps of our feet and soon we decided to get in the water.

At the waters edge we took all our clothes off and jumped in. We were swimming in the ocean at midnight and it was beautiful. We swam down the shore and reached a small and secluded place down the coast. It was near a tropical cave and it was very quiet and lit only in the rays of the moon. So we got there and soon we were passionately kissing and embracing each other.

My manhood was raging and more erect than a sky scraper. She tenderly licked and caressed it with her tongue. Then she begin kissing and teasing my cock into her mouth and then slowly took it all in. She enjoyed this and was delving into the throws of ecstasy. She soon released her mouth and stood and lowered her vagina over my mouth and I began to work it slowly and tenderly before picking up the pace and really working it good. A few lustful moans gasped from her mouth as this was going on.

She whispered in my ear. "Give me your manhood" Then she got up and began to spread herself on all fours and I positioned myself behind her and penetrated. I increased my pace steadily and she was loving it, moaning and just feeling the sexual energy flow through her.

She then turned around and got up, I laid back and watched as she climbed on top me and began to ride up and down. She was loving every minute of it. She leant in close and I grabbed her breasts and kissed, licked, and fondled them with much joy.

"I'm going to explode" she gasped. And soon she was trembling as the orgasm began to take hold and shot through her. As the orgasm began to subside, she began to give me mine. Soon my balls twitched, tightened, and shoot my load deep into her. We collapsed in an exhausted pile.

We drifted off to sleep right there, the weather was no problem as it was balmy all through the night. When we woke she was relaxed and look at my and gave me a gorgeous smile. "Did you enjoy last night?" She enquired. "Yes, very much, thank you." She retorted back "I should be thanking you, you are amazing."

"Shall we head back" she asked me." We are naked though" I said. She replied "There is nothing for us to hide."

So dived back into the ocean and reached the beach where we dove into the ocean last night. It was about nine thirty in the morning but being a Saturday there was a number of people around. They gasped and their jaws where on the floor when Rihanna's gorgeous shimmering naked body emerged from the crystal clear ocean.

Soon people began snapping photo's, I presumed there must have been a journalist or two around. It would probably be on the internet in a matter of hours followed by the celebrity magazines. She couldn't care less, and neither could I, I wanted the whole world to know I had fucked Rihanna.

Her people who were at the restaurant last night greeted us and handed me my clothes and Rihanna a sarong, or whatever you called it. She did not bother putting it own. She ushered me to her car and jumped in.

It was an Aston Martin DBS convertible, a beautiful car but not as beautiful as she is. She fired it up and raced off, driving like a bat out of hell. We were driving down the coastal road to her mansion, which is in a prestigious part of the island. We get their and she gets out and walks inside.

"You got to go?" I asked as she put on a summer dress and had nothing on underneath. "Yes I do, thanks for the fuck" she said. I asked "Where are you jetting off to?" She replied "Brazil, I'm doing a show there"

"Let me give you a lift" She said. So we got in and she drove me to the airport and we parted ways she drove off to her private jet. I got on the plane and checked the internet for any news of our romp and there was nothing. However, there was something about Rihanna raising money for charity by swimming nude.

I was contented that after so much shit, murder and the intricacies of the spy game. The rest of my days will always be filled with memories of Rihanna riding my cock, a deathbed memory.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers