Island Discipline Ch. 02

Story Info
Kristy is shown her true place.
5.4k words
4.4
80k
9

Part 2 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

David invited Detective Maddox to make herself comfortable on a beautifully upholstered sofa. "What would you like to drink, Sue?" he asked.

"I'd love a gin & tonic!" she replied, smiling up at him.

He fixed her drink and joined her on the sofa, smiling at her as he handed over the glass. Flicking a switch on a panel set into the arm of the seat, another section of bookcase slid silently to one side, revealing a state of the art video entertainment suite. He pushed another button and the screen sprang to life, revealing a perfect shot of Kristy, bound and forced to cum over and over again. Her hair was now limp and damp and a sheen of sweat covered her body. David could feel his cock stir in response to the sight and from the way that Sue was shifting in her seat beside him, he was sure that she felt the same way.

"Well Sue, your quick thinking has delivered quite a gift to me!" he advised her. "I've had my eye on this one for quite some time and was wondering how I was going to gain access to her. You have saved me a lot of time and trouble!"

"Not at all Mast-David" Sue replied, then smiled wryly. "I'm still getting used to the fact that I'm not your slave any more!"

"Understandable, Sue," David replied. "After all, you were with me for 2 years, were you not?"

"Yes, and may I say that once you finished training me, I loved every minute of it! But I'm honoured that you feel I am suitable Mistress material." Sue replied.

"Well, as you have demonstrated tonight, you have what it takes." David explained. "I still require you to treat me with respect, but it shall be the respect of equals from now on."

They were distracted from their conversation by the muffled cries issuing from the screen as Kristy once again succumbed to an intense orgasm. The image on the screen was so clear that both Master and Mistress could see the tracks of the tears running down her face. It was obvious that pleasure was now turning to pain as her over-sensitised body was subjected to unrelenting stimulation. Looking at each other, it was obvious that they were equally turned on by the view the screen was offering. David flicked yet another switch and the screen showed Kristy's body start to relax as the unremitting stimulation ended.

"Let her have a break for a moment or two," he said to Sue. "I wish this evening to be prolonged and that will not happen if she continues like this. Let us savour our drinks for a while, before continuing with the evening's entertainment. One of the most important things for any master or mistress to learn is to gauge their slave's level of endurance. We need to be able to take them to their utmost limits without doing permanent damage," he explained.

As they both sipped their drinks, he continued to go into further detail as to the skills required to become a true Master or Mistress, and the level of responsibility required. Sue nodded, attentively listening to everything he was telling her. After about half an hour David glanced at the screen. Satisfied with what he saw, he once more flicked the switch that remotely controlled the vibrators attached to Kristy's body and was rewarded as she immediately tensed and a muffled groan forced its way past the gag. They could both see her desperately trying to twist her body away from the unwanted stimulation, but to no avail. The sight of her struggle once more had an effect on David and he turned towards Sue, the question in his eyes answered immediately as she stood and started to remove her clothes. As her breasts sprang free from the confinement of her bra, David could see by the hardness of her nipples that she was as turned on as he was by the plight of the woman held captive in the other room.

Her eyes never once leaving his, Sue removed her panties and moved to stand before him, offering herself for his inspection. He was pleased to note that despite making the move from slave to mistress, she was still keeping herself completely bare. He gently stroked his fingers against her vulva, feeling how hot and wet she already was. Sue moaned and pushed her pussy against his fingers, silently inviting him to explore further. David obliged and reached up with his other hand to pinch and tease her right nipple and was rewarded with Sue's gasp of pleasure.

On the screen, Kristy was rapidly being forced to yet another climax. Gently David turned Sue around, whilst keeping his fingers at work deep within her, allowing her to witness with him the image of Kristy's face contorting as she was sent over the edge. David could feel Sue shiver in reaction.

Sue looked over her shoulder at her former master. She knew what he liked best and also knew how frustrated he would feel until the new slave was ready for him. Over the years, David had schooled her in many ways and trained her to do many things, and she had learned to love offering him what he most desired. She sank down to her knees in front of him.

"David, I know that your new slave is unsuitable for your needs at the moment." she said. "I would be honoured if you would fuck my ass in her place."

David looked at her consideringly, aware that her offer was not completely altruistic as he knew she enjoyed the experience as much as he did. Nevertheless, he was touched that she should still use such submissive language despite her elevated status. However, the sight of Kristy bound and with all power taken away from her, forced to submit control of her body to mindless devices and the will of her new master was making him ache, his cock hard and pulsing.

Without a word he placed a hand between Sue's shoulders and pushed her gently forward until she was on hands and knees before him, her ass presented temptingly. He released his robe and let it slip from his shoulders. He moved his fingers across her vulva and then slipped them deep with her pussy, coating them with her juices, before withdrawing them and lubricating her asshole. Placing his cock at her entrance, he entered her with one firm thrust, rewarded by her gasp in reaction. As she felt him enter her, Sue pushed backwards, wanting his entire length inside her. David's fingers moved back to her pussy and with one hand on her hips, the other stimulating her clit and pussy, he started to thrust rhythmically inside her. Driven wild by the combination of his fingers and the rhythm of his cock inside, Sue could feel herself rise towards orgasm. David, playing her like a virtuoso, took his time, varying the rhythm, at times almost withdrawing completely before thrusting in again hard, timing everything perfectly. The sound of Kristy's torment provided a perfect compliment as together they rose towards orgasm. Finally, as he judged Sue was at the peak, his fingers firmly pinched her clit between them as with one final thrust he spilled his seed within her. Sue cried out as her body shuddered in the throes of a powerful climax, and wondered if her life as a Mistress could possibly reward her with orgasms as powerful as those she had experienced as this man's slave.

Slowly David withdrew. Sue remained where she was for the moment, too spent to move. She heard him draw on his robe and walk across the room, before the clink of glasses told her he was pouring them another drink. By the time he came back to the sofa, she had recovered her composure and accepting her drink from him, settled down at his feet to watch the continuing action on the screen. Finally David judged that his new slave had reached the limits of her endurance and turned the vibrators off. Drawing Sue to her feet, he assisted her back into her clothes.

"I think that our new slave has had enough for this evening," he said. "Get her off the table and remove the gag and vibrators, but leave the butt plug inside her. Oh and inflate it to its fullest extent. I intend to use her ass before this weekend is over and I do not want to have to exert myself. Then take her to the cell, remove her blindfold and lock her in for the night."

"I'll do that," Sue assured him and moved into the room where Kristy was bound.

David watched on the screen as Kristy's head turned blindly toward the sounds of Sue's footsteps. Without a word, Sue undid the harness holding the vibrators in place and removed them from her body. Tears of relief flowed from under the blindfold. Sue couldn't resist gently stroking her fingers over Kristy's clit and was rewarded with an anguished moan, muffled by the gag. Kristy's body was slick with sweat, making it easy for Sue to undo and slide the straps off her body. They had been so tightly fastened that Kristy was covered in red marks where the straps had dug in. Finally Sue moved to Kristy's head and undid the strap over her neck before lifting her head and undoing the ball gag, having to physically open her mouth to remove the ball.

"Thank you Master!" Kristy murmured weakly.

Sue nodded to herself. The first step had been taken, even if Kristy didn't realise it. She had thanked her master without having been reminded to do so!

"Good effort, slave, but your master is not here. However, you are being released at his command and I shall pass your thanks on to him! You may address me as Mistress S" she told the subdued woman lying before her. "Now on your feet!" she commanded.

Kristy tried to obey but was so weakened by her ordeal and disoriented by the blindfold that she still wore, that she fell to her knees on the floor.

"Very well, slave, as you can't even obey a simple command, you will crawl to your room!" Sue's voice cracked out.

"But I can't see where I'm going!" Kristy cried.

"That is easily corrected!" Sue's voice purred silkily in her ear.

Kristy jumped as she felt something wide being placed around her throat. With a click behind her, she realised that she had been collared! Another click and she suddenly felt herself being tugged forward. Tears of humiliation flowed down her cheeks as she was led like a dog towards an unknown destination.

It felt like an eternity as she was forced to crawl on hands and knees behind the woman she knew as Detective Maddox but was coming to realise must now address as Mistress. Finally she heard the sound of a door opening. She felt herself being pushed inside and stayed where she was, unsure of what was to happen next. She heard noise that she could not decipher and tried to turn around, only to be brought up short as her neck was yanked backwards. It seemed she had been tethered in place. Then she felt wide bands of leather being wrapped around her wrists, followed by a pair of clicks as they locked into place. She then felt two more bands of leather being wrapped around her ankles and also locked into place. Then she screamed as she felt the butt plug, which had not been withdrawn at the same time as the vibrators, inflate once, twice, then a third time, stretching her unmercifully.

She heard a metallic clink and then felt the leash being removed from her collar. Finally the blindfold was removed and Kristy blinked as her eyes tried to adjust to the sudden light. As her vision cleared she found herself in the bare shell of a room. The floor was concrete and there were only two items in the room. One was a metal bucket placed in the far corner, the other was a rough grey blanket which lay in the centre of the room. The light was coming from a bare lightbulb hanging from the ceiling and she could see from the window that it was fully dark outside. She had lost all track of time and could not tell whether it was still the evening of her arrest or not. The clinking sound came from chains which had been attached to her wrists and ankles. A slight sound behind her made her shuffle around to see Detective Maddox striding from the room.

"I suggest you get some sleep," she told Kristy ominously, "You're going to need it!"

"Wait!" cried Kristy, "I need to use the bathroom, and where am I supposed to sleep, there's no bed....... Mistress S" she added hastily as she saw the woman's face darken.

Silently, Sue pointed first at the bucket, then at the blanket on the floor before turning on her heel and walking out of the room, locking the door behind her. With a shudder, Kristy realised that if she wanted to relieve herself, it would have to be in the bucket. Swallowing hard against the humiliation, she squatted over the bucket, sighing in relief as her bladder slowly emptied. When she had done all she needed to do she forlornly rose and picking up the blanket, wrapped it around her naked body before sinking slowly to the floor. It was a long time before she fell asleep.

Kristy was roused by light streaming through the window. Blinking bleary eyes, she stared at it for a few seconds before her brain leapt to a conclusion. A window meant a means of escape. She tried to jump to her feet but tripped as she had forgotten the chain attached between her ankles. She fell hard against the floor and let out a small moan before hurriedly stifling it. She didn't want anyone to know she was awake.

Moving more cautiously this time, she managed to get to her feet and shuffled across to the window, her heart pounding with anticipation. Finally she was close enough to see out. The view at first didn't capture her attention, it was all focussed on finding and releasing the catch. Then her heart plummeted. The window was double glazed, with no means of opening it! There was no catch, no nothing. What was worse was that as she gazed despondently out of the window, she could see that the ground below her fell away as a steep cliff and she could see waves breaking across rough boulders that littered the base. Even if she could have opened the window, it would have been suicide to attempt an escape!

Shoulders slumped, she turned away from the window and was aware that her body was insistently demanding relief. Shuddering slightly against the indignity of it, she once again squatted over the bucket. She was in full flow when suddenly she heard a click and the door to her cell swung open, revealing Mistress S. Unable to stop, she was forced to relieve herself under the impassive gaze of the woman she must now call Mistress, who stood watching from the doorway with arms crossed. When she had finally finished, her Mistress walked into the room and by means of the chain linking her wrists, yanked her upwards.

"Follow me," was all she said.

"Where are you taking me?" Kristy demanded, forgetting that she was in no position to make demands.

Mistress S swung around and slapped her sharply across the face.

"No talking unless I give you leave to do so, and no questions, slave," she said coldly. "Such disobedience will be marked in the punishment book. I suggest you keep your mouth shut from now on. You have already earned a higher degree of punishment than any slave I have known so far!"

At the mention of punishment, Kristy shivered. There had been mention made of this last night but in her fatigued state, she had forgotten. Now she was left dreading what lay in store for her. Meekly she followed Mistress S out of the door. They stopped briefly as her Mistress opened the next door on the right and then Kristy was pushed through. When she saw that it was a beautifully appointed bathroom, her mouth opened to deliver a stinging tirade, but a glance from her Mistress made her shut it quickly and stifle what she was about to say. She allowed herself to be pushed into the walk-in shower.

Mistress S took hold of the chain running between Kristy's wrists and quickly attached it to a hook which descended from the ceiling. Kristy now had to stand on her toes to relieve the pull in her arms. Next, the chain was detached from between her ankles, to be replaced by 2 double sided clips, one on each cuff. Mistress S attached the other ends to rings set into the floor. Kristy was now suspended with her legs forced wide apart.

As she turned away, Kristy once more forgot herself.

"What the hell are you doing to me?" she demanded.

Swiftly Mistress S turned back, and slapped her hard across the face. Tears started in Kristy's eyes, blurring her vision, so she did not see her mistress turn away and pick up a hose that had lain out of sight. She gasped as a jet of cold water hit her body, her nipples immediately hardening in the chill. She tried to twist away but suspended as she was, there was little she could do to avoid the water.

Impassively, Mistress S played the water over Kristy's body, adjusting the pressure as she directed it against her breasts, causing Kristy to feel as if she were being stung by thousands of tiny needles. Mistress S moved closer and this time directed the water upwards into her pussy. The pressure of the water forced her lips open and up inside her. Finally, her mistress walked around behind her and directed the stream of water across her back and down her legs before turning off the flow and storing the hose out of the way.

She released Kristy's ankles from the floor rings and told her to turn around. Shivering partly from being subjected to the cold water and partly from the shock and humiliation of being hosed down like an animal, Kristy complied and before she knew what was happening, her ankles had been reattached to the rings. She was now facing the wall of the shower. Mistress S reached up and detached the chain from the hook before unlinking it from one of Kristy's wrists. Swiftly she fed it through a ring fastened into the wall at waist height and pulling with one hand, used the other to force Kristy to bend over. Once she was in a suitable position, she attached the chain back to Kristy's other wrist, the shortened length ensuring that she would not be able to rise.

Reaching into the pocket of her slacks, she withdrew the pump and hose mechanism for the butt plug, attached it and deflated the plug, before pulling it out. Kristy cried out, partly in pain, but mostly in relief as the unbearable pressure in her ass was removed. She was not to enjoy her reprieve, however. She felt something cold and smooth press against her hole, easily gaining entrance and moving up her back passage after the stretching it had received from the plug. Finally, when she was sure it could go no further, she felt a stream of warm water issue forth. She was being given an enema! The water continued to flow until she was uncomfortably full, then the nozzle was withdrawn and a butt plug pushed into place. She could hear the sound of receding footsteps and a closing door, and realised she had been left alone.

Back in the library David looked up as Sue entered. "How is our slave this morning?" he asked her.

"Still unwilling to acknowledge her situation," she replied. "It's going to take a lot to tame this one!"

"I know," he said, "But I'm sure it will be worth it in the end. Tell me, how are the preparations going?"

"She has been hosed clean and I am administering an enema to her as we speak. She will be ready for your inspection at your convenience."

"Excellent. Give her breakfast and then bring her into the main room," David instructed. "Attach her to the horse, but make sure to leave her breasts free."

They chatted for about half an hour before they both judged that Kristy would now be in considerable discomfort from her distended bowels. Sue left David's side and re-entered the bathroom.

"Well slave, I hope you have used this time to yourself to consider your attitude," she said. "Do you have anything to say?"

"I'm sorry for my behaviour, Mistress S" Kristy said quietly, blinking back tears of humiliation.

"Well that is an improvement, at least!" Sue said, "but when asked for a response, you will reply clearly at all times. Do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress S," Kristy replied, more loudly.

"Good! Now you are to be made ready for your Master's inspection." Sue advised. "To that end you will not be wearing a plug for the time being."

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers
12