Island Discipline Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristy's true station is reinforced.
8.3k words
4.49
64.2k
8

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers

They retired to the dining room where David showed Sue to a seat before moving through to the kitchen. Moving efficiently around the room he brewed another steaming pot of coffee before placing it on a tray together with cream and sugar and returning to the dining room. Sue rose from her chair as he placed the tray on the table.

"Please, allow me!" she said, going to the sideboard and taking out two fine bone china coffee cups.

David gestured his agreement and sat down as Sue poured him a cup of coffee and fixed it to his liking, one spoon of sugar and cream poured carefully so that it floated atop of the aromatic liquid. Taking a second cup for herself she sat down at the table opposite him.

"I was very pleased with your performance this morning," he told her. "You used exactly the right amount of force and the positioning of the blows was exquisite."

Sue smiled into his eyes. "Well," she said, "I was taught by a Master!"

David roared with laughter at her saucy sally and Sue grinned.

"Well now," he said after catching his breath, "I think we should discuss the means of Kristy's first punishment session."

Immediately, Sue leaned forward, her attention focussed on him completely.

"As you will remember from intimate experience, there are several means of punishment. Why don't we go over each one, their pros and cons?"

Sue nodded.

"First of all, let's look at paddles," he said. "There are several different types, ranging from short and broad through to long and slim. The wide ones make a satisfying sound, good for intimidation, but leave very little in the way of a mark, unless of course they are studded, in which case they can leave quite an impression!"

"I remember," Sue said ruefully.

"The slimmer ones are better at leaving a mark, especially if they are slatted. I think this is what we should use on our new slave." David continued. "She must carry an array of marks away with her this weekend to remind her of her new station in life."

"I agree," said Sue. "She needs some fairly firm discipline to bring her into line, and I think she'll need a constant reminder for quite some time!"

"My thoughts exactly." David agreed. "However, as this is her first true punishment session, the paddle will be sufficient. We don't want to push her beyond her limits. Her boundaries need to be expanded but we need to be careful not to do her any permanent damage."

"Understood," Sue said.

"Now the paddle will warm her up nicely," David continued, "and I think we should leave her to contemplate her behaviour over lunch."

"Definitely!" Sue agreed.

"Now before I enter the discipline room, I would like you to train the slave in the three positions she is required to adopt from now on."

"Of course," Sue said. "It would be my pleasure!"

"However," David said, holding up his hand to forestall her as she was about to rise and leave the room, "would you like another cup of coffee first?"

"Yes please," Sue replied, smiling at him.

This time it was David who rose and poured the coffee, adding cream and sugar to hers before handing it to her. They sipped their coffee and made small talk for a while, before Sue finally rose and replacing her cup in it's saucer, made her way out of the room.

Kristy lifted her head as she heard footsteps enter the room. From the sound of the heels clicking against the floor, it was Mistress S who was returning. She felt her ankles being released and then the footsteps moved around to her front, where she felt her wrists being freed. She stayed in position for a few moments unable to rise due to the stiffness in her body, then felt a hand grab her hair and pull her up to stand on her feet, where she stood, swaying slightly. Her breasts throbbed from the nipple clamps still attached. Then a hand released the blindfold and Kristy blinked to clear her eyes. Mistress S moved around to stand before the slave, her arms crossed in front of her.

"It is time for you to receive your instructions slave," she stated. "As slave, you will be required to assume one of three positions, depending upon the wishes of your master. I shall remove your gag and this one time you may ask questions if you do not understand instructions."

So saying, she removed the gag from Kristy's mouth, who was so grateful that she didn't even think about complaining about her treatment!

"Now," she continued, "For Position 1 you will kneel on the floor, knees apart and hands behind your head. This presents you in properly submissive pose, one that is most pleasing to your Master. Position 2 requires you to be kneeling once more, again with legs apart, but with your head placed on the floor, and your hands will spread your ass cheeks. This position is so that your master gains easy access to both your ass and pussy. For Position 3, you will stand with your feet wide apart, hands behind your head. Do you understand?"

As feeling returned to her limbs, so did Kristy's defiance. Glaring at Mistress S, she spat at her feet. "Go to hell!" she snarled.

Sue immediately slapped her hard around the face and as Kristy put her hand up to rub her cheek, she found it grabbed and forced up behind her back. Tears sprang from her eyes and she whimpered in pain as she was forced to her knees by the pressure being exerted by Mistress S.

"Now, slave, assume Position 1!" Sue barked out releasing Kristy's arm.

Slowly, reluctantly, Kristy complied, kneeling with her hands behind her head. Sue circled around her before nudging her knees further apart with her foot.

"Your knees must always be this far apart in both Position 1 and 2" she instructed. "Do you understand?"

Kristy nodded. "Yes Mistress," she replied.

"Very well, assume Position 2" Sue commanded.

Kristy leaned forward and placed her head on the floor, but hesitated when faced with spreading her ass cheeks with her hands. She was rewarded for this reluctance by two very hard swats on her backside. Her hands flew to the instructed position.

"Too slow, slave!" Sue told her. "If you do not immediately assume each position when commanded to do so, you will incur a mark in the punishment book."

She looked at Kristy consideringly and silently moved across the room to a drawer, where she took out a solid rubber butt plug. It was slightly smaller than the inflated girth of the one currently lodged within her ass. She moved back to where Kristy knelt, still with her hands spreading her ass cheeks, afraid to change position unless instructed. Sue deflated the plug and withdrew it, hearing Kristy sigh with relief. Without allowing any time for readjustment, she swiftly replaced it with the solid rubber plug, the latter slipping in easily after the stretching that had been done by the one previously in place. Kristy gasped as her momentary relief ended.

"Now, on your feet and assume Position 3!"

This time Kristy did not hesitate. The mention of punishment had reminded her of the ordeal yet to come! She did not wish to incur any more than was already marked against her! She staggered to her feet, placing them wide and brought her hands up behind her head.

"Much better, slave" Sue said approvingly. "I am glad to see that you have paid attention to your instructions and have decided to behave!"

"Yes Mistress S," Kristy replied in a subdued voice.

"Now, your Master will be arriving soon for your first punishment session. You will remain in Position 3 until instructed what to do next. Is that clear?" Sue barked.

"Yes Mistress S," Kristy said, remembering to speak up clearly.

Without warning Sue replaced the blindfold over Kristy's eyes. Soon after, she heard footsteps approach.

"Excellent, Mistress S!" Kristy heard the smooth, male voice say. "Very nicely presented. Suddenly the nipple clamps were tugged off, making her cry out as sensation flooded back, painful in its intensity"

"Thank you," she heard Mistress S say as she swayed on her feet, awash with the sensation of thousands of needles piercing her breasts.

"Now, it's time for her first punishment session. Bend her back over the horse if you please, and secure her wrists and ankles.

Before long Kristy was secured to the horse and blindfolded but this time her arms had been stretched out in front of her and secured via a chain to a ring set into the floor. Much to her surprise, the gag had not been replaced. Something in her expression must have conveyed her thoughts to David as for the first time he spoke directly to her.

"You will notice you have been left with the ability to speak, slave" he said. "This is because you are required to count each stroke you receive. If you fail to count, or if we do not hear you clearly, an extra stroke will be added for each stroke missed. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master," Kristy said, making sure to speak clearly.

Whilst David had been speaking, Sue had selected a paddle from the array David kept. It was broad but with slats. This would cover a lot of area and leave some nice marks. It would also sound worse than it actually was as the air whistled through the slats. High heels clicking against the floor, she returned to where Kristy was bound, her breasts pointing down towards the floor.

David knelt silently and started playing with Kristy's nipples, stroking, pinching and teasing them until they stood erect, then swiftly reattached the nipple clamps. Kristy cried out as the clamps bit down hard on her already sensitive nipples. Sue took the opportunity to lay the first stroke of the paddle across her left ass cheek. Kristy was so awash with the pain in her nipples that she forgot to count the stroke.

"That is one extra stroke added to your punishment, slave!" David informed her.

Kristy whimpered, but as the 2nd stroke whistled through the air and landed across her right ass cheek, she forced herself to clearly count out two. Again and again Sue brought the paddle down hard across Kristy's ass, laying a clear pattern of welts across the skin. After the 5th stroke, she ran her hand gently over Kristy's backside, feeling the burning heat rising from the skin. She softly ran her fingernail around the distended entrance to Kristy's ass, moving the plug gently in a circular motion.

Kristy moaned. To her surprise, each time the paddle had landed across her ass, it had nudged the plug buried inside her, pushing it further in before retreating slightly as the paddle rose. This back and forth action was actually starting to stimulate her and when Mistress S started teasing the sensitive skin around her asshole and manipulating the plug within her, first moving it in a circular motion, then gently withdrawing it slightly before pushing it back in, mimicking the thrusting of her master's cock within her, she could feel herself start to get wet. Sue moved her hand down to Kristy's pussy and gently parted the lips, sliding her fingers inside. Knowingly, she smiled up at David. The slave was getting hot and wet. Handing the paddle to him, she used her other hand to find and tease Kristy's clit. Another moan told her that the woman was definitely enjoying her ministrations.

Swiftly she withdrew her fingers, retrieved the paddle from David and laid another hard stroke down across Kristy's ass. Still afloat on the pleasurable sensations her Mistress' fingers had aroused, Kristy forgot to count, and was rudely brought back to reality by the sound of her Master's voice.

"That is two extra strokes added to your punishment!" he announced.

Grimly, Kristy closed her eyes and concentrated on counting out loud as the following strokes landed across her ass, one after the other until she felt she was on fire. Finally she reached ten and the blows stopped.

"Now for your extra punishment," David told her and sharply pulled the clamp off her right nipple. Kristy cried out in pain and tears streamed down her face as immediately following the clamps removal she felt a blow against her breast from the paddle. It was not hard, but combined with the pain from the removal of the nipple clamp, it was enough to make her feel faint. Nevertheless, she managed to count the stroke. David held up his hand to Sue, silently advising her to wait before administering the final stroke. When he felt Kristy had recovered sufficiently, he pulled of the other clamp and nodded at Sue, who laid the paddle across her breast in the immediate aftermath. Again Kristy cried out, but she managed, somehow, to count the final stroke and even remembered to say thank you for her punishment.

Limp from reaction, she was not at first aware of the feeling of soft fingers stroking and teasing her clit. She was still held in a wave of pain washing through her body. Now, however, that pain was being joined by something else. Her body was responding to the expert ministrations of her Mistress' fingers, teasing, stroking, caressing, first between her pussy lips, then around and across her clit. Then another sensation started as she felt the butt plug being eased in and out of her ass. Slowly, teasingly, the actions gained pace, moving in tandem and with an inexorable rhythm. Now Kristy was caught up completely in a wash of pleasure and found herself actively trying to push back against the plug, wanting it deeper inside her, needing the sensations it was arousing. Faster and more deliberately the fingers and plug worked their magic until she was teetering on the brink. All at once, everything stopped, leaving her crying out in dismay for being denied what she craved.

Sue watched her reactions carefully. When she was sure that Kristy was starting to relax she looked questioningly at David. He nodded, and once again they began their parallel stimulation. This time it did not take so long for Kristy to respond, her body already sensitised. This time she climbed higher and faster than she had ever done before towards a climax that she instinctively knew was going to be powerful -- if only she was allowed to cum!

Frantically she cried out "Master, please, please let me cum!"

The actions paused and she almost wept in frustration.

"Do you heartily regret your behaviour on this island?" she heard her master say.

"Yes, yes I am truly sorry!" she assured him.

"And do you think you deserve the punishment that is being meted out to you?" he continued.

She hesitated slightly, but realised she had no real choice.

"Yes Master," she said dully, "I deserve everything you administer."

She didn't really mean what she was saying, of course, but it was the only way she could see to maybe being allowed to cum.

David paused before speaking. He knew very well that she probably didn't mean what she was saying but for the moment that did not matter. She had verbalised the thought and that was the first step. He nodded at Sue, who had been watching him intently, and as one they moved together, stimulating their slave until she crashed helplessly over into a violently powerful orgasm, shuddering and shaking against the horse to which she was bound as David slowly withdrew the butt plug.

Satisfied with their morning's efforts, David and Sue let Kristy to recover for a few moments before releasing her from the horse. For a moment Kristy could not move, her body was limp from exhaustion and the aftermath of her orgasm, and her muscles were stiff from being held in one place for so long. Finally, she managed to rise to stand upright.

"Position 1!" David barked.

Immediately she sank to her knees and placed her hands behind her head. Dispassionately David bent down and ran his hands over her breasts, making her flinch as they brushed over her abused nipples. Then his hand moved lower and he dipped his fingers into her dripping wet pussy, nodding with satisfaction. Finally he moved around behind her.

"Position 2!" he commanded.

Not daring to disobey for fear of further punishment, Kristy swiftly complied, placing her head on the cold, stone floor and drawing her ass cheeks apart with her hands. David's fingers circled her asshole and this time she was easily penetrated. Within a short space of time, he had two fingers inside her, thoroughly inspecting her back passage.

"Much better," he approved, nodding to Mistress S. "You may leave the plug out for the moment, but I expect it to be replaced before her second punishment session this afternoon. "Take her back to her cell and feed her!" he instructed.

Kristy made as if to rise, but was forced back down as Mistress S placed her foot on her back.

"You will only move when instructed to do so!" she hissed.

Trembling, Kristy stayed where she was and heard footsteps leave the room. A click at the back of her neck informed her that once again a leash had been attached to her collar and a sharp tug set her crawling in the wake of her mistress as she was led back to her cell. Another sharp tug at her neck told her to stop and she meekly stayed where she was, awaiting further instructions. Finally the leash was unclipped and her blindfold removed.

As her vision cleared she could see another plate of bread, together with a plastic jug full of water and a cup placed on the floor. She heard the sound of retreating footsteps behind her and was just in time to see Mistress S leave the room, closing and locking the door behind her.

As Kristy was left alone in her cell where she immediately poured herself some water. The morning's session had left her parched and the cold water slipping down her throat tasted like nectar. A second glass swiftly followed the first and eventually she turned her attention to the bread.

Meanwhile Sue had re-joined David in the dining room, where a light lunch had been laid out. As they sat down to enjoy a beautifully prepared Caesar salad, David poured them both a glass of chilled Argyle Brut Blanc de Blanc white wine. Nothing was said as they sipped appreciatively at their wine and consumed their salads. Finally, when both plates were clear and the bottle of wine was empty David turned to Sue.

"Well, how do you think the first punishment session went?" he asked.

"Surprisingly well," she replied. "However, I do have to report that she is still expressing defiance. She told me to go to hell as I was giving her instructions on assuming her required positions."

David nodded thoughtfully. "Yes, I had expected something like that," he told her. "This woman seems to have a deep seated disdain for everyone, but especially for women. I think some further reinforcement is necessary this afternoon, after her punishment session. To this end, I think you should fuck her pussy with a strap-on. I'm sure she will soon realise it is not her master doing this to her and this will further reinforce your power over her as she will have no choice but to receive whatever you do to her."

Sue nodded in agreement. "She does seem to have a major problem with accepting me as being her Mistress," she said. "She doesn't appear to challenge you so much."

"I'm assuming you remember how to use the strap-on?" David asked, smiling at her.

"Oh yes, vividly!" she replied. "I was so honoured when you gave me the opportunity to do so as part of the initiation ceremony for Master J's slave! I still remember the thrill of being in such a position of power. Heady stuff for a slave!"

"It was when I saw how well you performed in that position, that I decided you should progress to Mistress," David informed her. Her nipples hardened at the combination of his words and the memory of that initiation, straining against the bodice of her tightly laced leather dress and she could feel herself getting wet. She slipped off her chair and moved around the table to where he was sitting. Easing the skirt of her dress up over her hips, she sat on the table in front of him, placing her legs on the arms of his chair. She smiled down at him in invitation.

David could see that her pussy was open and inviting, and showing very obvious evidence of how the memories were making her feel. Gently he raised a hand and expertly started to stroke and tease her clit, before sliding his fingers deep within her. Sue let out a moan and leaned back, further exposing herself and allowing David full access to bother her ass and pussy. He needed no further invitation and withdrawing fingers coated with her juices he teased her asshole until it relaxed and permitted passage. Sue's head fell backwards as she gave into desire. Soon, she had no time for any kind of thought as he pushed her further backwards until she was lying on the table. He slowly unlaced her bodice freeing her breasts, his fingers stroking and fondling them, his tongue swirling around the erect nipples. His touch was exquisite! One after the other, he sucked each nipple into the heat of his mouth, teeth lightly nipping their tips, causing her to groan and writhe against the table.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers