Island Discipline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slid her hand down and began to stroke and tease her clit, before slowing slipping her fingers inside her pussy. David drew back and watched with appreciation as his former slave masturbated in front of him, fingers dipping in and out of her pussy whilst she teased her swollen clit. Finally he could hold back no longer. Smiling to himself, David took hold of her hands and pinned them against the table before bending his head and flicking his tongue between the lips of her pussy. He was rewarded by Sue's body going rigid in delighted shock as yet another moan was elicited from her. She had never experienced this from him before and it was this act more than any words that now convinced her that she had truly made the transition from slave to mistress!

"Keep your hands by your sides," David instructed, raising his head briefly.

Wordlessly, Sue nodded.

David bent his head back to the task in hand but now his finger was insistently pressing against her asshole, finally slipping easily inside, where it was soon joined by another. Working in tandem now, tongue and fingers steadily increased their rhythm and pressure, pushing Sue towards climax. David was a skilled master and judged his moment to perfection as he simultaneously stimulated her g-spot and lightly nipped her clit. Sue shuddered as her orgasm crashed through her, but unlike Kristy, David allowed her to descend and recover in her own time, reclining back in his chair to appreciate vision of the flushed and trembling woman who lay on the table in front of him.

Finally, stretching sensuously, Sue raised herself to a sitting position and smiled at her former master.

"Thank you!" she murmured. "That was amazing!"

Slowly, maintaining eye contact, she slid herself off the table and onto her knees before him, a question in her eyes. In response, he pushed his chair backwards and unzipped his slacks, allowing his cock to spring free. Reverently, she took it between her hands and started stroking and caressing it, drawing a fingernail lightly and delicately between his balls as she did so. Rewarded by his intake of breath, she moved her hand until his cock was encircled between her thumb and fingers. Slowly, deliberately she started to stroke up and down the length of his shaft, coating her palm with his pre-cum and using it to aid the smoothness of her movements. She gradually increased her rhythm and pressure until she heard him moan in appreciation. Only then did she bring her tongue into play, licking and teasing his cock, swirling around his balls until one after the other, she let her mouth envelop them. David caught his breath sharply, highly aroused by Sue's expert ministrations. Encouraged by his reaction, Sue renewed her tongue's action around his cock, swirling up and around the head until she suddenly dipped her head and plunged his cock deep into her mouth. David's hands reached out and wound themselves into her hair, gripping tightly as her mouth, tongue and hand worked in unison, teasing him, stroking him, sucking him. Soon he couldn't help himself. He wound his hands tighter into her hair and holding her still plunged his cock deep inside her throat before pulling out slightly then repeating the action. Each time he withdrew, Sue's tongue came back into play, expertly teasing and flicking, licking and swirling around the head of his shaft. Finally he could hold back no longer and with one final, violent thrust, he shot his seed deep into her throat. Sue's tongue gently continued it's ministrations until not a drop was left, at which point she withdrew as smiled up at him.

"Fair's fair!" she said. "You made me feel so good that I had to return the favour!"

"I think you added interest!" David joked, still feeling a little weak at the knees.

They laughed companionably and helped each other readjust their clothing, David retying the lacing of Sue's bodice so that the swell of her breasts rose above the confines of the leather.

"I think we should freshen up before the second punishment session, don't you" David asked, eying Sue's flushed skin, coated with a slight sheen of sweat. "Why don't we meet back in the punishment room in an hour. "When you bring her back into the room, have her assume Position 2. I will be re-inserting her butt plug. We will use the same size again. She is now ready to accommodate me, but I want the plug inserted to remind her of her place! Oh, and change the blindfold. Use the slimmer lambskin one. I have some plans I wish to carry out later," he instructed.

Sue nodded agreement and each left the dining room to freshen up.

Kristy heard footsteps outside her cell and knelt on the floor in Position 1 facing the door. She heard the lock click and the door swung open revealing Mistress S, who nodded approvingly as she saw David's slave already in position.

"Very good, slave," she said. "It seems as if you're learning! As a reward, would you like to use the bathroom?"

Kristy was feeling very full from the water she had drunk earlier, but had not been able to bring herself to use the bucket.

"Yes please Mistress!" she said gratefully.

"Very well, you may do so," Mistress S replied. "But," she said as hope and gratitude sprang up in Kristy's eyes, "you must do so standing under my supervision!"

"You've got to be kidding!" Kristy said, and was instantly rewarded with a hard slap around the face.

"Silence, slave. I will not tolerate any more insolence from you!" Sue snapped. "You will crawl into the bathroom and you will stand in the bath and relieve yourself! Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Mistress S!" Kristy replied, tears in her eyes.

As instructed, she crawled into the bathroom and stood in the freestanding bath. There, try as she might, she could not let go. Sue drew back her hand and landed two hard blows against Kristy's ass, which was still tender from the morning's punishment. This startled a couple of golden drops of liquid from her, but no more. Impatiently, Sue retrieved the hose and turning it on played cold water over and inside Kristy's pussy. The sound of the water combined with the cold wetness playing against her pussy did the trick and mortified, Kristy could feel the warm golden liquid flow down her legs. Once she was certain the slave was finished, Sue impassively rinsed her body from top to bottom with the hose, leaving Kristy cold and shivering.

They both heard footsteps in the corridor at the same time. Sue instructed Kristy to step out of the bath and as she did so, swiftly slipped a soft, leather blindfold over her eyes, leaving her swaying on the spot.

"On your knees, crawl to the centre of the room and assume Position 2!" Sue barked out.

Slowly Kristy sank to her knees and crawled to where she assumed the centre of the room was, placed her head on the floor and moved her hands back to spread her ass cheeks wide. No sooner was she in position than David entered the bathroom.

"I heard the sound of water, Mistress S. Is there a problem?" he asked.

"The slave would not pee in front of me and so I used the water to encourage her" she replied.

"Ah, it seems our slave still has a lot to learn!" he said.

"Indeed she has," Sue replied. "Once again she questioned my instructions, despite being reminded on several occasions that she must obey without hesitation!"

"Indeed?" David said, with a distinct chill in his voice. "This situation must be addressed! Slave, you seem to have a problem accepting the fact that you are totally subservient to the demands of myself and Mistress S. As you seem to have a particular obeying the orders of your Mistress, I shall be giving her the pleasure of fucking your cunt until you wish you had never opened your mouth! Do I make myself crystal clear?"

Shocked by his choice of language, Kristy could only nod dumbly. She immediately felt a hard blow land across her pussy and she cried out in anguish.

"I said, do I make myself clear?" he repeated.

"Yes Master!" she cried.

Holding out his hand to Sue, he indicated that he wanted the butt plug. She handed it over and without warning he pushed the solid rubber plug into her. Although she was getting used to her back passage being filled by now, the fact that this had been done without any kind of warning or lubrication made her cry out in pain, tears streaming down her face.

"Now, slave, assume Position 3. Immediately!" he commanded and Kristy staggered to her feet, placing her hands behind her head.

David took a length of chain and attached it to her wrists, then murmured something in Sue's ear. She turned and quietly left the room as David pushed Kristy into the walk-in shower. She returned after a few moments with the items David had requested. Still wet and shivering, Kristy's nipples stood out stiff and erect. She consequently had no warning as David attached the first clamp to her nipple and screamed. Taking no notice of her desperate cries, he swiftly attached the second clamp and strung a length of strong twine between them. These were special clamps which tightened when pressure was placed on them. David turned Kristy to face the shower wall and attached the chain to the hook set high into it, raising her hands high above her head. He then took the twine and ran it over the same hook. As the twine stretched taut, the clamps tightened against her nipples, again causing her to cry out.

David beckoned Sue to approach and Kristy felt something being attached to her ankle cuffs. She heard a metallic click and her feet were forced apart as David released the catch on the spreader bar that Sue had attached to her ankles.

"Now slave, it's time for your second punishment session," David informed her. "Remember, you are to count each stroke. If you fail to count a stroke or we cannot hear you, an extra stroke will be added to the tally.

"Yes Master," Kristy sobbed.

David fed his wrist through the loop at the end of the leather strap that Sue handed to him and took a firm grip before swinging his arm back and laying the strap hard against her ass. The main section landed against her left cheek and a moment later there was a sharp sting against her right cheek as the tip whipped across, leaving a crescent shaped mark. He reversed his swing and laid the next stroke across her right cheek, and again a moment later a corresponding mark appeared on her left cheek. Despite the intense sting, each time Kristy managed to call out the number of the stroke.

David altered his aim and the next two strokes landed across the middle of her thighs. Through teeth gritted against the pain, Kristy managed to call out three, then four. The next stroke landed across her shoulders, sending a line of fire shooting through them, and pushing her breasts against the cold tiled surface of the shower wall, putting more pressure on both her nipples and the clamps attached to them. "Five!" Kristy cried. The next stroke whipped across the small of her back the tip whipping round and catching her waist and Kristy sagged against her chained wrists, crying out as the action tightened the nipple clamps once again.

"It seems that once again, our slave cannot even remember a simple instruction," David commented. "That is one extra punishment stroke!" he informed Kristy.

Kristy felt the spreader bar being detached from her left ankle.

"Turn around!" was the next command.

She shuffled around, the chain and twine twisting as she did so, pulling her arms up higher so that she was now standing on tip toe to try and relieve the pressure and the clamps tightening once again. Her abused nipples were now distended and dark. The spreader bar was reattached and Kristy screamed as she was unable to keep her feet on the floor and the nipple clamps bit down hard. At a nod from David, Sue removed the twine from the hook and released the pressure of the clamps slightly.

Gesturing Sue to step back, David took aim and swung the belt once more. It landed across the top of her right thigh. This time Kristy remembered to count. "Six!" she cried out. Again he swung, this time the blow landed against her left thigh. "Seven!" she managed. He shifted his aim slightly and landed two stinging blows against her hips and waist.

Although her body felt like it was on fire, Kristy managed to find the strength to maintain the count. "Only one more to go!" she told herself, forgetting she had incurred an extra stroke for failing to count earlier.

David took careful aim and laid the tenth stroke across her breasts, the force of the blow ripping the nipple clamps from her breasts. Kristy screamed in agony from the intense pain, but somehow managed to call out the tenth stroke. She hung limp from the hook set in the wall. She raised her head as she heard the whistle that signified the strap was moving through the air once again, but before she had time to register more than the sound, fire blazed through her pussy as David's final stroke landed directly between her legs. Sobbing uncontrollably, Kristy forced herself to call out eleven before passing out.

When she came to, she had been removed from the bathroom and found herself on her back and tied down to David's special table. The base of the table had been lowered and her ankles had been drawn back and attached to her wrists, which in turn were secured to the table either side of body. Cuffs had been placed around her thighs and tied to rings set into the floor either side of the table, pulling her knees apart and leaving her completely exposed. Her mouth was forced open by a ball gag which had been inserted. She gradually became aware of movement not far from her and realised that she was not alone.

David glanced towards where Kirsty lay bound and gagged. "Time for another demonstration of her true station, I think" he murmured in Sue's ears.

Eyes shining, she nodded in agreement and lay back against couch she was sitting on. David started to stroke her naked body, cupping her breasts, fingers teasing her nipples before they drifted lightly down her body.

"Don't be afraid to express yourself!" he murmured, his voice caressing her like silk, making her shiver in desire.

She nodded then moaned as David's fingers found and teased her clit. Her pussy was sopping wet and his fingers easily slipped inside where they began a firm, rhythmic motion, thrusting in and out, Sue moving in harmony with him.

"Please," she whispered, "I want my ass used. Will you do that for me?"

David nodded. She reached down beside her and retrieved a vibrator from where it had lain, concealed. David lubricated it with her own juices before easing it gently into her ass and switching it on. She groaned as she felt the vibrations start.

"Oh my god, that feels so good!" she gasped, her body starting to respond to David's skilful manipulation.

David reached down beside Sue and retrieved the strap-on dildo from where it lay on the couch. He held it before Sue's eyes whilst he slowly, deliberately caressed it with his hand, liberally coating it in her own juices. With one hand fingering and teasing her clit, he deftly inserted the dildo into her pussy, easily sliding it's length up inside her, manipulating it so that every so often it just brushed against her g-spot. Sue moaned aloud, incredibly turned on by both the visual and physical stimulation.

"Just think," David whispered in her ear, "this is what you'll be using on our slave in just a few minutes!"

Sue nodded, eyes shining, then shuddered as the first orgasm started. David waited patiently for Sue's first climax to fade before slipping his robe from his shoulders and fastening a soft, leather ring around the base of his cock. Sue immediately knew what was to happen next and shifted so that her pussy was perfectly placed to take him. David bent his head and nipped gently at each of her nipples before easing himself into her pussy. Sue gasped and dug her nails into his shoulders as the heat of his cock filled her. David lifted her hips slightly and slid a cushion under her before letting his fingers find and tease her clit. Sue was now going crazy with desire. David reached down and increased the rate of vibration in the butt plug as he steadily thrust in and out of her pussy.

"Oh my god!" Sue cried. "I'm going to cum! Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

David willingly complied and was rewarded in short order by Sue's second, more powerful orgasm.

Kristy, lying bound and uncomfortable had had no choice but to listen as the steadily increasing intensity of her mistress' moans demonstrated her rise towards orgasm. The obvious sounds of the woman's increasing pleasure stirred an ache in her groin that she was unable to address. To her embarrassment she could feel herself getting wet in response. She tried to call out, to beg for attention, but muffled by the gag, her cries did not reach further than her own mind. She couldn't believe it. She, the woman who always demanded and received everyone's attention and controlled all her sexual encounters, was helpless to do anything but mutely listen as another woman was brought to long and obviously fulfilling orgasms, judging by the her shuddering cries and heavy breathing. Tears leaked slowly from under her blindfold. It was finally dawning on her that she was nothing here. Less than nothing even, as she was completely ignored by the couple having sex just a few feet away from her.

Finally the sounds died away to gentle murmurings and she eventually heard footsteps approach. There was a click and the section of table where her head rested slanted downwards, dropping her head back and stretching her neck. Then she could feel the butt plug being withdrawn from her ass and she sighed in relief as its invasive presence disappeared. Her relief was short lived, however, as Sue, under David's direction, inserted an inflatable plug in it's place. This one had a long hose attached to its pump which Sue then passed to David.

She removed Kristy's ball gag and then moved to stand before him. He held out the harness of the strap-on to her and placing her hands on her shoulders, she stepped into it and stood patiently as he drew it up over her hips and fitted it securely at her waist. Gently, he turned her around and proceeded to tighten the thong between her legs until it rested sung against her crotch and anus. Sue wriggled slightly, enjoying the sensation of the leather pressed up against her. With a light pat on the rump, David signalled to Sue that she was ready. Smiling at him over her shoulder, she walked around the table to take up her position. He moved so that he was standing at the side of Kristy's head and shoved 3 fingers into her pussy, hard!

"Well slave, I assume you haven't forgotten you need to remember your true position -- subservient to both your Master AND your Mistress!" he demanded, pinching her nipple and forcing his fingers deeper within her.

"No Master, I remember," Kristy cried, trying desperately to get away from the pain he was causing her.

"Very well," David said withdrawing his fingers and nodding at Sue to take up her position.

Kristy relaxed as she heard her master moved back in front of her. She was fairly certain she knew what was coming next. She didn't like it, but she was confident that she could bring him off fairly quickly, and after have her pussy roughly violated by his fingers, she was certain that any her mistress did would be far more gentle!

Gesturing at Sue to wait for his signal, David thrust his engorged cock into Kristy's mouth. She wrinkled her nose in disgust as she smelt and tasted the musky stickiness that left her in no doubt that just minutes before his cock had been inside her mistress. To know that she was just an object to be used, whereas her mistress had obviously enjoyed his full attentions filled her with humiliation. However, he was already hard and she was certain she could prove she was better than her so-called mistress! To that end, she immediately started to swirl her tongue around the head of his engorged cock, before descending along its length. She frowned in puzzlement, however, when she encountered the leather cock ring at the base of his shaft. Shrugging mentally to herself, she dismissed it and devoted her attention to bringing her master off as quickly as possible.