Island Discipline Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once he was sure Kristy was fully concentrating on him, David nodded at Sue. Taking position, she set her feet and thrust hard with her hips, pushing the 7" long dildo deep into Kristy's pussy. At the same time David squeezed the pump in his hand, inflating the plug in Kristy's ass. Shocked, Kristy cried out and almost gagged as David shoved hic cock further down her throat. Sue withdrew slightly and again forced the dildo up inside Kristy's pussy. David squeezed the pump, inflating the plug further. Again Kristy cried out. The solid rubber dildo was unforgiving and its length and width were more than she was used to, and the inflatable plug in her ass only increased the pressure. Sue thrust harder and deeper, turning what should have been a pleasant experience into one of endurance. Timing things carefully, David inflated the plug in gradual increments, until it was at full size. Kristy felt as if she would be ripped apart as the dildo pounded unmercifully into her pussy, which was being compressed by the size of the plug in her back passage.

Her body was now covered in sweat, and try as she might, she couldn't seem to bring her master any closer to cumming. She was weeping tears of frustration and fatigue, her body limp with exhaustion, her mouth aching from her frantic efforts to please her master.

Sue's body was flushed and also coated with a slight sheen of sweat. The action of fucking Kristy with the dildo was rubbing the thong against her clit and pussy and was also nudging the vibrator that was still nestled in her ass. David knew that it would not take much to bring her to orgasm. He gestured for her to bend over towards him, and her eyes widening as she realised his intention, Sue happily complied. David switched on the vibrator in her ass and her nipples immediately hardened in response. Next he withdrew his cock from Kristy's mouth and unfastened the leather ring at its base. Released from the pressure of the ring, his cock softened and with one hand guiding it, he thrust it back into Kristy's mouth.

Disheartened at her lack of success, Kristy nevertheless began again, grateful of the reprieve, however brief. She bent all her concentration upon rousing her master's cock to stiffness, and slowly she was rewarded, finally tasting a drop of pre-cum at its head. Sue had resumed fucking her pussy, if possible harder than ever as the stimulation she was receiving both from the harness and the vibrator pushed her towards orgasm. Finally Kristy could feel that her master was rock hard and his hands moved down to grip her head. Then to her horror she felt him suddenly withdraw and hot liquid splashed across her face and breasts. Sue gave a shuddering cry and buried the dildo deep within Kristys pussy as she came.

Kristy cried hot tears of humiliation as she lay bound on the table, used, abused and covered in semen. Never in her life had she been made to feel this way. Finally she felt the dildo being withdrawn from her pussy and the butt plug was deflated. She could hear her Master and Mistress moving around the room, but by now had more sense than to try and draw attention to herself. For once in her life she waited patiently to see what would happen next.

David helped Sue into a beautiful sky blue silk robe before donning his own. Leaning down, he whispered into her ear.

"Let our slave use the bathroom to relieve herself, but do not let her clean herself up," he instructed. "I'll make sure a suitable meal is left in her cell for her. Join me for dinner once you have freshened up. Oh, and tell the slave that she will be brought before me after dinner. She is to demonstrate that she has learnt all three positions properly. If she pleases me, she will be allowed to ask one question."

Sue nodded and as one they returned to release Kristy from the table to which she was bound.

"Position 2!" Sue barked, and Kristy immediately slipped to her knees, placed her head on the floor and spread her ass cheeks, still bearing the red welts from her punishment, wide. David smiled in approval and withdrew the butt plug. He fingered her hole and was pleased with the ease with which it slipped inside. He withdrew is finger and nodded to Sue, who clipped a leash to Kristy's collar.

"We have decided you may use the bathroom this evening," she told the subservient woman still kneeling with her hands spreading her cheeks wide.

"Thank you, Mistress," Kristy said gratefully, maintaining her position.

"You may release Position 2," Sue informed her and tugged on the leash to get her moving.

She led her down the passageway to the bathroom where she positioned her in front of a mirror. Then she removed the blindfold. As her vision cleared Kristy was faced with the sight of her reflection. Horrified she couldn't tear her eyes away. Staring out at her from the mirror was a woman with dishevelled hair, her face and breasts covered in drying semen, her lips puffy and her body covered in red welts from the punishment she had received. She put a shaking hand to her hair and drew back in disgust as it encountered a large glob of semen lodged within. She went to turn on the taps in the basin, determined to return to some semblance of poise, only to be jerked backwards by the leash.

"You may relieve yourself only, slave," Sue informed her. "Now, get into the bath... or do I have to make you?" she added menacingly.

"Kristy shivered but quickly stepped into the bath. Without the plug filling her ass, she found it easier this time to find relief, and soon the warm golden liquid was running down her legs. As before, Sue waited until she was finished before dispassionately rinsing her off, this time with the shower attachment.

Another tug on the leash had Kristy stepping out of the bath and she automatically sank to her hands and knees. The training was finally starting to sink in. Meekly she followed her mistress back to her cell and was rewarded with the sight of another pitcher of clean, cold water, and a meal of chicken and boiled rice. She barely felt the leash being detached or the sound of the door locking behind her as she fell on her meal, using the spoon provided to scoop the food into her mouth. After the day she had just endured, this simple meal tasted like the most sumptuous feast she had ever had. Washing it all down with a glass of cold water, she reached for her blanket and drew it around her shoulders, careful to hold it away from her breasts, which were still covered in sticky semen. "Why me?" she thought dolefully, as she sat and contemplated her fate.