Island Discipline Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened the door to her apartment and sighed in relief as her feet sank into the deep pile carpet of the living room. Throwing her purse onto the dining table, she took her suitcase through to the bedroom. She stripped off her blouse and skirt, throwing them into a corner. After this weekend, she was never going to wear them again -- too many bad memories associated with them.

She walked into the bathroom and turned on the taps in the bath. As steam rose from the water, she selected a rich, moisturising bubble bath and liberally poured it in. When the water reached the desired height and temperature she turned off the taps and stepped in. The water was just this side of bearable.

She winced as she eased herself down, the hot water stinging the welts that covered her body. She was going to have to make sure those weren't seen at work tomorrow! As the hot water started to ease her aching muscles she finally began to relax. After all, she was safe now. Back in Miami where she belonged. She resolved never to go anywhere near the Keys ever again!

The heat was soothing her stress away and she closed her eyes, concentrating on relaxing. Her hands, almost of their own accord, drifted up to caress her breasts. She winced slightly as her fingernails grazed her nipples, but was started by the frission of sensation that coursed through her body as a result. Intrigued, she repeated her actions. Again came that small burst of electricity. Hesitantly, she took her nipple between her fingers and pinched it, moaning aloud at the sensation aroused. She tried again with the other nipple, with the same effect.

Slowly she moved one hand down her body until her fingers reached her clit. It was already swollen in reaction to the attention she had given her nipples. They moved further down and parted her labia, easily slipping into her pussy. Kristy slipped further down into the water and closed her eyes, fingers working at her clit, pussy and nipples. Her breath started to come in short pants as she gave herself up to the sensations washing thru her body.

"Almost there!" she thought to herself, "just need to go that one step further!" But try as she might, she couldn't get herself to cum. She pinched and teased, stroked and even in desperation thrust multiple fingers into her pussy, all to no avail. She just couldn't cum! Finally exhausted, she admitted defeat and fell back against the side of the bath weeping. What was wrong with her? Why couldn't she cum? She'd done so before, easily. Why not now?

Taking her hair out of the hated plait, she dipped her head underwater, letting her hair fan out around her. She poured some of her favourite shampoo into her hand and lathered her hair, revealing in the feel of the rich texture against her scalp. Turning on the shower attachment, she rinsed her hair and then smoothed conditioner through the strands. After a final rinse, she stepped out of the bath and wrapped herself in a soft, fluffy towel, wrapping another around her hair. Wincing, she patted herself dry and went to sit at her dressing table.

First course of action was to smooth some Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser over her face, working in smooth strokes to give herself a mini facial. She followed this by applying Bulgari body lotion over her skin, wincing as her hands passed over the whip marks left from the weekend.

Her beauty routine complete, she pulled out her favourite nightgown, a sheer black baby doll with silk ribbon ties, and drawing it on moved back to the bed, where she opened her suitcase to put away her clothes and stared in shock as her eyes registered what lay within. None of the underwear or bikinis that she had packed for her trip were there. Frantically she upended the contents of the suitcase onto the bed and went through them, but not one item was left! Furious, she scooped all the clothes off the bed and threw them into a corner. How dare they! She didn't even know if it was the hotel staff or the police or even, and she shuddered at the thought, the man who had held her captive that weekend!

Shaking in reaction, she threw herself down on her bed and reached into her bedside drawer, pulling out her favourite vibrator, one which stimulated her clit and pussy at the same time. Reaching down, she spread her pussy lips and started to run the vibrator between her labia and up over her clit. Gradually the little button engorged as did her labia, opening and providing access to her pussy. Now lubricated by her juices, the vibrator slipped easily inside her pussy and she started to work it. Slowly she could feel her body respond and she turned up the intensity. Again and again she upped the level, her other hand caressing and teasing her breasts and nipples. She built up the sensations until she was teetering on the very edge of climax, but try as she might, she couldn't slip over and cum. Frustrated and humiliated, she burst into tears. Now she couldn't even control her own body anymore! Depressed and exhausted, she slipped downwards into the welcoming darkness of sleep.