Island Discipline Ch. 06

Story Info
She thought it was all over, but it's only just begun.
9k words
4.52
53.6k
7

Part 6 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers

The jarring sound of the alarm woke Kristy the next morning. As she took in her familiar surroundings, she had the brief notion that the whole weekend had just been a bad dream. Then she stretched and hissed as her body protested, the welts on her skin stinging and her abused muscles aching. She put her hand to her head in dismay and cursed as she felt the towel. She had forgotten to dry her hair last night! Swiftly she got out of bed and hurried into the bathroom, stepping into the shower and turning it on full blast. She hissed as the stinging water hit her skin but gritted her teeth and quickly washed and conditioned her hair. She patted her skin dry and roughly towelled off her hair. She sat down in front of her dressing table, picked up a comb and ran it through her hair before grabbing a brush and hairdryer to style it. Eventually her hair fell to her shoulders in gleaming golden waves. She stared at her reflection in the mirror. In this style she was reminded of her ordeal on the island. Lips thinning in disapproval, she swept her hair up and into a french pleat. The result was neat and businesslike, as far from the dishevelled state she had been in as she could manage.

She expertly applied her make-up, dabbed Chanel No. 5 behind her ears and on the pulse points of her wrists then walked over to her closet to pick an outfit for the day. A charcoal grey Armani trouser suit caught her eye. "Perfect!" she thought to herself. Next she chose a masculine looking, white, pinstriped shirt. She went to her underwear drawers and selected La Perla black label briefs in an opaque tulle and a beautiful white lace bra from the same label. She eased the briefs up and over her hips, careful not to disturb the area where her tattoo was being removed. Then she put on her bra and winced as the lace abraded her sore nipples. She went back to the drawers and pulled out a different one, this time a mixture of tulle and lace, infinitely softer and more forgiving to her nipples! She eased a pair of pantyhose up her legs and then drew on her shirt and trousers.

She walked into the kitchen and split a bagel and placed it under the grill to toast whilst she brewed herself a strong coffee. When the bagel was done she slathered it with butter, cream cheese and smoked salmon. She sat down at the kitchen table and hastily consumed her breakfast. She added cream and sugar to her coffee and mentally prepared herself for the coming day.

She picked up her car keys, and retrieved her jacket from the bedroom. She transferred the contents of her purse into one more suitable for the office and swept out of the apartment, taking care to lock the front door behind her. Ignoring the doorman completely, she made her way to her car and drove to the office. Thanks to forgetting to dry her hair last night, she was running around 30 minutes late, a fact guaranteed to irritate her!

She pushed through the double doors of the office with a face like thunder. The receptionist opened her mouth to wish her good morning, took one look at her expression and lowered her eyes to intently scan her computer screen. She had no wish to have her head bitten off first thing on a Monday morning! As Kristy swept through the office people hurriedly found somewhere else to be. The admin staff had all been on the receiving end of her sharp tongue and had no wish to endure another tirade! David stood in the doorway of his office, arms crossed, quietly watching her entrance. His lips thinned slightly as he saw her push through her work colleagues, not even acknowledging their existence. Two or three of the junior partners tried to wish her good morning and congratulate her on her win last week, but she completely blanked them and strode towards her office.

Susan, her secretary looked up as Kristy swept past her desk. She grimaced as she saw the expression on the woman's face. Today did not look as if it would be a pleasant one! She couldn't understand what had gone wrong. Surely Kristy should have been relaxed if nothing else from her weekend away, but she looked as if she had eaten something rancid! Maybe it was just the fact that she was running late, but in any case, Susan had a sinking feeling that nothing she did today would be good enough! Gritting her teeth, she followed her boss into the office.

"How was your weekend?" she asked brightly. "Was the hotel good? It looked lovely on the website!"

"None of your business!" Kristy snapped. "Did you get those tapes done on Friday?"

Biting down on her resentment, Susan managed to maintain an even tone as she replied. "Yes, everything is on your desk in clearly marked folders."

Kristy intently scanned through the documents in their folders, obviously searching for something to criticise. Finally she had to admit defeat.

"Very well," she said. "Get me a cup of coffee then leave me alone for an hour. No interruptions under any circumstances. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes Ms McCall," Susan replied and went to get her coffee.

As she made her way to the kitchen, David caught Susan's eye and beckoned to her. "Rough morning?" he asked, smiling gently at her.

"Yes, and the day's barely started!" she replied with a wry grin.

"Well could you put an entry into Ms McCall's diary for 11pm this morning? I need to have a meeting with her," he asked.

"Of course Mr Bourne," Susan replied. "Good luck," she muttered under her breath as she watched him walk away.

She met David's secretary in the kitchen where she was making herself a coffee.

"You are so lucky to have Mr Bourne as your boss!" she told her enviously. "He's so polite and civilised! Not like the harridan I have to work for! Honestly, you would have thought she would be marginally easier to deal with this morning after a weekend of rest and relaxation, but no. Not a word of thanks to me for booking her hotel and she bit my head off when I asked her if she had a good time!"

The other woman shook her head in sympathy. "I don't know how you put up with her!" she commiserated. "Mr Bourne is strict, but he's never been anything but polite and courteous. Can't you ask to be placed with another boss?"

"Are you kidding Helen?" Susan replied incredulously. "Who would want to trade places with me?"

"Hmm, you have a point!" said Helen.

"Oh well, I guess I'd better get this back to the Valkyrie, before she starts finding fault with my work!" Susan said with a grimace.

"Good luck!" was the response that followed her out of the kitchen.

She tapped on Kristy's door and a curt "enter" answered. Steeling herself, she opened the door, placed the cup of coffee on the desk and waited to be acknowledged.

"Well?" Kristy asked, looking up and frowning. "What is it?"

"Mr Bourne has asked for a meeting with you at 11am this morning, Ms McCall" Susan told her.

"What does he want?" Kristy snapped.

"He didn't say Ms McCall" Susan replied.

"As if I'm not busy enough!" Kristy grumbled.

"Should I advise Mr Bourne that you're unavailable?" Susan asked.

"No, no. He's a partner. I'll go," Kristy replied. "Remind me at 10:45. I don't want to be late."

"Very well Ms McCall," Susan said and quietly left the office.

For the next couple of hours Kristy buried herself in her work, losing herself in case law and writing opinions. She was so engrossed with what she was doing that Susan's quiet tap on the door startled her.

"What is it?" she snarled as she yanked open her door.

"You asked me to remind you of your meeting with Mr Bourne," Susan said mildly. "It's 10:45."

"Oh, right!" Kristy replied. "Well get back to work. There are 2 tapes on my desk. I want them finished by mid-afternoon. Then you'll need to get the clerk to file the documents with the court."

She picked up her jacket and walked out of the door and made her way to the ladies' bathroom to freshen up. She reapplied her lipstick and checked that her eye make-up was perfect. Drawing on her jacket, she checked her hair and satisfied that she presented an image of a woman in control of her own destiny, she walked towards David Bourne's office with a firm and confident stride.

David's secretary looked up as Kristy approached her desk.

"I have a meeting with Mr Bourne at 11am," Kristy said curtly. "Kindly inform him I am here."

Helen flicked a switch on her desk intercom. "Ms McCall to see you Mr Bourne," she informed him.

"Good, I've been expecting her," came his reply. "Send her in and please hold my calls for the next hour if you would be so kind."

"Certainly," Helen replied, smiling.

She looked up at Kristy and her smile faded. "Mr Bourne is expecting you. Please go in," she told the hard faced woman.

Without another word, Kristy opened the door and swept into David's office, closing the door behind her. David remained seated at his desk and merely watched her approach. She opened her mouth to ask why he wanted the meeting and stopped dead when she saw the remains of the g-string she had worn that fateful Friday lying in full view on his desk. The colour drained from her face and she lifted incredulous eyes to his. Maintaining eye contact, David gestured to the g-string.

"I believe this is yours," he said by way of opening the conversation.

"You!" she hissed. "I thought I recognised the voice! How dare you hold me against my will! I'll make sure the police and senior partners hear all about this! You'll be ruined.

"Oh, I don't think you'll do any such thing," David said mildly. "After all, how would you explain these?"

As he spoke, he slowly laid a set of colour photographs down in front of her, one by one, each more explicit than the next until eventually she was staring at a shot of her face, covered in cum, lips puffy, the complete image of a wanton woman! Amongst the photos were shots of her peeing in the shower, of her with both her pussy and ass filled. Also there were close up shots of her in the throes of orgasm and of her on her knees sucking a man's cock. There was even a shot of her with nipple clamps attached to her breasts.

She looked up at him and his expression was now hard.

"You see?" he said. "I hardly think you're in a position to say anything. Just imagine what the partners would think should they see these!"

All the fight suddenly went out of Kristy. She was trapped! The photos were so cleverly taken or airbrushed, that there was no sign of her having been forced to submit to these acts. The photos all showed a woman who was obviously entering into the spirit of things. Her shoulders slumped and she hung her head.

"What do you want with me?" she asked in a deadened voice.

"Well Ms McCall, I have been observing you this morning and by your behaviour, it is obvious that you didn't learn anything from this weekend and that you lied to me on Sunday evening," David informed her. "I have therefore decided that you will remain as my slave until such time as I am satisfied you have truly changed your ways."

"What do you mean?" Kristy asked.

"I mean that from now on you will address me as Sir when in my office. You will do as you are told, without question. You will service me as and when I instruct you to do so. Do I make myself clear?"

Incredulously, Kristy stared at him. "Like hell I will!" she snapped.

"Very well, I shall take these photos to the partners," David informed her, making as if to rise from his desk.

"No, wait!" Kristy said, realising she had no choice. "I agree to do as you say."

"Very good slave. So first of all you will strip. From now on you will wear only what I tell you to wear."

Kristy hesitated but as she saw him reach once more for the photos, she slipped off her jacket, closely followed by her shirt and trousers. Face flaming, she stood before him in her underwear.

"When I said strip, slave, I meant everything. You will be completely naked in my presence. Do you understand?" David warned.

As Kristy nodded, he rose from his seat and picking up a pair of scissors, walked up to her. "From now on, slave, you will not wear panties to the office and only bras which I have specifically told you to wear. These are completely unsuitable," David informed her.

Kristy shivered as she felt the cold metal of the scissors slide between the fabric of her panties and her skin. Two quick snips and the expensive briefs fell to the floor at her feet. Next he turned his attention to her bra. First he cut up the centre between her breasts, exposing them. Her nipples immediately hardened due to the coolness of his office. Next he cut through each of the straps and the bra also fell to the floor.

"Bend down and fold your clothes neatly, slave. I will not allow any mess in my presence!" David commanded. In a daze, Kristy obeyed.

"Now slave, what you wore today is completely inappropriate. From now on you will wear only skirts, no trousers, your blouses must be loose and button down the front as I will require immediate access to your body at all times. First thing tomorrow I expect you to deliver this outfit to my office. Understood?" he demanded.

"Yes," Kristy said quietly.

"What did you say slave?" David asked, his face hardening.

Kristy realised her mistake. "Y-yes Sir!" she stammered.

"That's better slave," David informed her. "Now I am assuming you can demonstrate what you learned at the weekend? Assume Position 3!"

Without thinking Kristy stepped into position, hands behind her head, feet placed wide apart. This pushed her breasts forward and David took one of her nipples between his fingers and pinched hard. She gasped, but at a warning look from him, managed not to cry out. He repeated the process with her other nipple. To her dismay, she could feel herself getting wet. Cued by the flush in her face, David moved his hand down to her pussy and slipped his fingers between the already moist folds. Humiliated and ashamed, Kristy had no option but to stand there and submit to his examination. Finally he withdrew his fingers.

"Position 2!" he commanded.

Kristy sank to her knees, placed her head on the floor and brought her hands behind her to spread her ass cheeks.

"Very good, slave," David approved. "However, tomorrow I shall give you a thorough inspection and I shall be extremely annoyed if you are not suitably clean!"

Kristy wondered what he meant and then her mind jumped back to the weekend. She immediately realised that he would be satisfied with nothing less than that she give herself an enema! She shuddered in reaction.

"Position 1, slave" was David's next command and Kristy knelt up with her hands behind her head.

David walked around in front of her, unzipped his pants and withdrew his cock.

"You know what to do, slave," he said.

By now totally humiliated, Kristy nevertheless had no option but to comply. Taking his cock into her mouth, she started to lick and suck it, working her tongue feverishly. She just wanted this whole ordeal to be over. As if sensing her thoughts, David suddenly grabbed hold of her head and held it immobile as he forced himself deep into her throat, almost choking her. Twice more he did this before withdrawing.

"Now, slave, you will take your time and make sure I am completely satisfied, do I make myself clear?" he demanded.

"Yes, Sir" Kristy replied.

"Very well, you may continue," was her master's response.

This time Kristy made sure to work steadily and thoroughly, paying acute attention to the cock within her mouth. Slowly it started to engorge and stiffen, and she tasted a drop of pre-cum at its tip. Encouraged, she increased her rhythm and started, of her own accord, to take him deeper into her mouth and throat. Finally, after what seemed to her to be an eternity, David grabbed her head once more and spilled his seed down her throat, withdrawing at the last moment so that the last drops fell between her breasts. The he placed his cock back into her mouth.

"Clean me off, slave, and do a good job," he instructed.

Kristy did as she was told and lapped every last drop of cum from his cock. Finally satisfied, David withdrew and tidied himself up.

"You may get dressed now," he advised.

When Kristy made a move towards the tissue box on his desk, he slapped her hand away.

"I did not say you could do anything other than dress," he said. "You will stay like this for the rest of the day as a reminder that you exist only to obey and service your Master!"

Kristy couldn't believe what she was hearing. Bad enough she had been forced to humiliate herself, but now she couldn't even clean his cum from her body! However, when she made as if to argue with him, the coldness in his eyes made her flinch and she silently started to put her clothes back on.

"That will be all for today, slave," David informed her. "Report to me as soon as you arrive tomorrow morning. You will be dressed in the blue silk blouse and the black single breasted suit with the pencil skirt. You will wear black hold up stockings and black high-heeled pumps. Is that clear?"

Kristy's mouth fell open. How did he know what was in her wardrobe? It must be a lucky guess, she thought to herself. He must have seen her wearing that combination before. It was true that she didn't wear it that often, preferring the sense of security a double breasted jacket gave as opposed to the single buttoned one she had been instructed to wear. However, now was not the time to argue.

"Yes, Sir" she said meekly.

"You may go," David said. "On your way out, let my secretary know I am available to take calls again."

Kristy meekly obeyed and dutifully informed Helen that Mr Bourne was now available again. She walked back through the office until she reached her own.

"Please hold all my calls until after lunch," she informed her secretary distantly as she walked into her office and closed the door firmly behind her.

Susan stared after her in amazement. Had she actually heard her boss say please? Shaking her head in puzzlement, she turned her attention back to her work.

The rest of the day passed in a blur for Kristy. Her whole world was coming crashing down around her ears. Now she understood how the detective and unknown man had known so much about her, but never in her wildest imaginings would she has suspected David Bourne! He was too quiet, too unassuming! However, she had now experienced a very different side of him and had no doubt which was the true persona. Her shoulders shook in reaction and she shakily made her way to the ladies' bathroom where she proceeded to throw up. Finally she rose, wiping the bitter taste from her lips and went to the sink, where she splashed cold water over her face. Regaining a measure of composure, she walked back to her office. Susan looked up as she passed and asked if she would like some lunch. Kristy mutely shook her head, not trusting herself to speak, and closed the door behind her.

Her thoughts spun around her head endlessly. She thought she had escaped her nightmare, only to find it would be perpetuated indefinitely. What really hit home was the statement David had made about her bringing this on herself by her attitude! She attempted to bury herself in her work but time and again was reminded of her changed situation as her breasts brushed against the material of her shirt and her trousers rubbed against her crotch. She was thankful when the clock on her desk read 5:30pm. She could now legitimately leave the office without calling attention to herself.

Picking up her purse, she opened her door and informed her secretary she was going home. Susan looked at her quizzically.

"I made sure the clerk filed those documents, Ms McCall" she said.

"Thank you," Kristy said absently as she walked on, leaving her secretary staring after her in amazement. Something was definitely going on, but she was at a loss to know what!

David watched Kristy leave, his face giving nothing away, then turned and went back into his office. He still had work to do.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
601 Followers