Island Discipline Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers

"How many times have you been told you will obey all instructions immediately, slave?" David snapped.

Blushing in shame at her lapse, Kristy shuffled nearer wincing as the chain rubbed against her tender pussy and ass and the clamps once again tightened around her nipples. This time she needed no urging and bringing her hands down from behind her head, she used one hand to part Sue's pussy lips whilst the fingers of her other hand started to stroke in between them, backwards and forwards, lightly teasing. She bent her head and used her tongue to seek out the other woman's clit, licking and teasing it until it stood proud & engorged. She placed her teeth over it, nipped lightly and was rewarded by a moan of pleasure from above her. Encouraged, she altered the position of her fingers and eased them into the now wet pussy, starting with a gentle rhythm and a single finger, gradually increasing until she had three fingers inside, thrusting rhythmically in and out.

Sue by now had dropped her head back and was surrendering to the expert ministrations of David looked on, his cock getting harder as he watched his new slave working hard to please his former slave. Finally he could resist no longer. He removed his pants and took hold of Kristy's ponytail, pulling her roughly back from her task. Confused, she looked up at him.

"Mistress S, would you mind changing position?" he asked politely, gesturing what he had in mind.

"Not at all!" Sue replied, and swiftly turned so that she was lying lengthwise along the couch, her hips raised by the arm.

David pulled Kristy to her feet, again by her ponytail and positioned her at the end of the couch.

"Now you will continue to pleasure Mistress S," he commanded.

Once more Kristy bent to her task, using fingers and tongue to stroke and tease Sue towards climax. David took hold of the thin chain and moved it to one side of Kristy's asshole, causing her to cry out in muffled agony as the added pressure caused the clamps to tighten painfully. With one firm thrust he was inside. Kristy gasped at the mingle pain and pleasure that this action caused. She actually forgot the task in hand as she felt David's cock move inside her.

"It looks like you slave is enjoying having her ass fucked!" Sue commented. "However, that does not mean you can forget your duties, slave!" she continued, and grabbing Kristy's head, pulled it down hard against her pussy.

Beneath him David could see Kristy's face buried in Sue's pussy. Sue herself was starting to pant as waves of pleasure coursed through her, pleasure that was reflected in the expression on her face. David pumped in and out of Kristy's ass, watching Sue's face carefully as he tracked the progress of her stimulation. He saw her face start to contort with the onset of her orgasm and thrust himself harder and faster inside his slave. Finally Sue cried out as the orgasm swept over her, triggering David's own release. Together they came, each carried away on a tide of desire, completely ignoring the slave who had so obediently provided the means of their release.

As they came down from their high, Kristy remained where she was, bent over the edge of the couch with her face in Sue's pussy still licking and stroking her and with her ass impaled by David's cock. She was awash with conflicting emotions. Uppermost was the shame and humiliation of being used as nothing more than a means of gratification with no more consideration than she would given to one of her toys, but bubbling underneath was the realisation that she had enjoyed her ass being fucked and the satisfaction of bringing the woman she must call Mistress to orgasm. Her nose was filled with the musky scent of the other woman's sex and she could feel her own pussy was hot and wet.

David withdrew and made his way into the bathroom to freshen up, still completely ignoring Kristy. Sue, on the other hand, patted her head before easing herself up to a sitting position.

"Very well done, slave," she said smiling.

Kristy felt an answering smile light up her face and her heart lifted. This praise was heartfelt and sincere, something new in her experience! Sue heard the sound of running water coming from the bathroom and rose from the couch. She sauntered over to the bathroom and posed in the doorway.

"Is this a private affair or can anyone join?" she asked David, smiling seductively.

About to undress, David paused and looked over at her. "What did you have in mind?" he asked her.

In answer, she made her way towards him, maintaining eye contact the entire time. When she was in front of him she started to undo his shirt, one button at a time, her fingers caressing his skin each time. One all the buttons were undone, she lightly trailed her fingernail from his navel up to his neck and collar bone and back down again. Then she turned her attention to the cuffs of his shirt and unbuttoned them. Next she slid her hands under his shirt and with them flat against his skin, slipped it off over his shoulders to fall on the floor, dropping light kisses along his collarbone as she did so.

Then she backed off and performed a slow strip tease for him. Her blouse had only a few buttons as it was cut in a low plunging neckline and was the first thing to go. Then she slowly unzipped her skirt and wriggled sensuously as she eased it over her hips and down to the floor. Now she stood before him clad only in a black satin corset and a pair of black seamed stockings. One by one she detached the fastenings holding up the stockings and smoothed them down her legs. Removing them she then ran her hands back up her legs, up the inside of her thighs before dipping the fingers of one hand into her pussy. Withdrawing them, she placed each finger, one at a time, into her mouth and sucked it off, maintaining eye contact with David at all times.

Next her hands moved to the clasps fastening her corset. It was tightly laced at the back, emphasising her trim waist and cushioning her breasts, and the clasps at the front made it easy for Sue to get into. She had others at home that had been provided by David in her days as his slave that were considerably more restrictive, ones that once laced into, she could not escape, but those were behind her now. One by one, starting at the bottom, she unhooked the clasps until finally it too, fell to the floor, freeing her breasts. David could see that this evening she was wearing a pair of nipple rings that had special significance. The 18 carat gold rings were each set with a diamond and a bloodstone, the jewels representing his initials. When David had told Sue that he was going to train her to become a Mistress and that she no longer needed to wear his initials, she had gone out and commissioned these. "This way only you and I know that I still really belong to you!" she had told him.

David had watched the strip tease appreciatively and he was touched when he saw the nipple rings. Holding out his hand, he drew Sue into the shower. There was now a selection of luxury gels and shampoos available for their use. These would be locked away when they finished. Once they were both wet, Sue picked out a rich, creamy shower gel and poured some into her hands. Standing behind David, she massaged it into his body, first across his back and shoulders then, with her breasts pressing firmly against him, she moved her hands around to his chest. Still behind him she moved her hands lower, working the gel down around his cock and between his legs. She couldn't resist momentarily pulling him back against her and grinding her pubic mound against his ass whilst her fingers played with his cock and balls. David groaned deep in his throat.

Sue then tipped some more gel into her hands and moved around in front of him where she sank to her knees. She worked her gel covered hands up and down his legs, stroking and massaging them from the ankles all the way up to his inner thighs before once again moving between his legs. This time she massaged his ass hole before gently inserting her finger. David groaned again and buried his fingers in her hair, pulling her back slightly to allow the shower to rinse off his cock, which by now was once more erect.

Sue shook water out of her face and lovingly took David's cock into her mouth, using her free hand to stroke him to further hardness. The finger that she had inserted into his ass now found and stimulated his g-spot, causing him to gasp in pleasure. She started to increase her rhythm and was startled when David placed his hands on her shoulders, stopping further action. As she looked up at him he drew her to her feet.

"This time, we cum together," he murmured.

Lifting her up he held her against the wall of the shower and encouraged her to wrap her legs around his hips. Sue quickly caught on and was ready for him as he plunged his cock deep into her pussy as his mouth fastened onto one of her nipples. Sue clasped her arms around his neck and surrendered completely to him. The combination of their heightened state of arousal combined with the hot water cascading over them and before long they were both shuddering in the throes of orgasm.

Kristy, in the other room, could hear every sound and it was too much for her to bear. She slid off the couch onto the floor and uncaring of how the action might place more pressure on her nipples, she slid the tight chain to one side and inserted her fingers into her pussy. Her other hand moved to her clit and soon she was lost to the increasing waves of pleasure sweeping over her. Her fingers pumped in and out of her pussy and her other hand busily stroked and pinched her clit as the orgasm built until finally she knew she was close to the point of no return. Remembering what her master had done on previous occasions, she pinched her clit hard and cried out as she crashed over into her own orgasm. As she came down from her high she opened her eyes to see her Master and Mistress glaring down at her.

Her heart started thumping and her mouth was dry as she realised what she had done. Now she could only wait and endure whatever punishment they decided upon. David bent down and grabbed hold of the metal chain, pulling her to her knees, the chain cruelly biting into her pussy and causing the nipple clamps to tighten to their most severe. Sue, meanwhile had gone to the bedroom and now brought back an inflatable ball gag, which she forced into Kristy's mouth. Securing it tightly around her head, she proceeded to inflate it ball to its fullest setting. This forced Kristy's jaws painfully wide and meant she would now have to breathe through her nose.

David dragged her to her feet and released the nipple clamps but pulled the chain up hard between her pussy lips. Kristy cried out as feeling flooded back into her nipples and pain shot through her pussy from the chain pulled tight against it. David judged his moment carefully and just as Kristy was getting used to the feeling returning, he reattached the clamps and pushed her head down so she was bent over and the full impact of the weights tightened them. Kristy screamed into gag as pain flared through her over-sensitised nipples. Ignoring her distress, he pulled her hands behind her back and tied them together with a leather thong Sue handed to him. He kicked her legs further apart and then stood at Kristy's head, his hands on her shoulders making sure she couldn't straighten up. He nodded at Sue, who had taken up her new paddle and watched as she started to lay hard strokes across Kristy's ass. The studs embedded into the paddle bit painfully into her buttocks and branded Sue's name across the skin. Kristy lost count of how many times the blows landed, but she was weeping by the time they ceased. Her ass was bright red and imprinted with Sue's name.

David released the pressure on her shoulders and allowed her to stand upright. Once again he removed the clamps from her nipples, causing more agony to shoot through her. This time, however, he detached the chain linking the weights and reattached it to the longer length of chain before drawing it up and through the front D-ring on her collar. He pulled it as tight as it would go before locking it into place. Kristy couldn't get away from the intense pressure the chain imposed.

He then untied her hands and placed a pair of cuffs around them. He then secured these to another set of D-rings on her collar. Finally, he took a spreader bar with integral ankle cuffs and attached it, releasing it to its full width. Kristy's legs were now spread wide and she was completely exposed. Sue handed him a black riding crop and he started the next phase of Kristy's punishment. Working methodically, he laid a series of hard blows over the top of the marks already laid down by Sue. Then he worked his way down the back of Kristy's thighs. The marks he was leaving were deep, a reflection of the weight of his strokes. He shifted position and aim and laid three hard strokes directly across Kristy's ass. She screamed into her gag as pain shot through her.

He moved around to the front and started again. This time he took his time and let the pain from each stroke fade before laying down another. He also varied the timing so that Kristy couldn't anticipate when the next one would land. He covered her upper thighs with a criss-cross of strokes, then altered his aim and landed the next few against her inner thighs. Again Kristy screamed. Once more he altered position and aimed three hard blows between her pussy lips and across her clit. Kristy's vision greyed and she fell to her knees, only to be yanked back to her feet by Sue pulling on her hair.

This time Sue did not release her. Instead she maintained her grip and shifted the other one to Kristy's collar. This tightened the leather further and left Kristy gasping. When she was sure she had the slave secure, she nodded at David. He brought the crop back up and laid a hard stroke against the upper part of Kristy's breasts. He repeated his actions until there a series of deep, red welts appeared. Then he altered his aim and the lower part of her breasts soon wore the same markings. Finally he took careful aim and laid two quick, hard strokes across her over-sensitive nipples. Kristy screamed herself hoarse and passed out.

When she came to, she was once again laid spread-eagled on the bed. Her gag had been taken out but the chains remained as tight as ever and she was blindfolded. Although the nipple clamps had not been replaced, pads had been placed on her breasts and nipples. Wires ran from the pads to a small device that was now attached to the chain and hung between her breasts. It hummed slightly. Then Kristy felt a tingling sensation run through her breasts and nipples and against her ass, pussy and clit, in fact everywhere that the chain and pads touched. The tingling increased and she could feel nipples stiffen and her pussy start to grow wet. This in turn caused the tingling in that area to intensify and soon her clit was engorged as her body started to respond. Unable to move, she had no choice but to lie there as her body started to very slowly rise towards a climax. She had never felt anything like this before. The feelings were intensifying at an excruciatingly slow rate, but for all that, she could feel they were building to a powerful climax. Just as she felt that she was about to cum the tingling stopped and she was left aching for release. Slow tears leaked from under the blindfold. It was obvious she was being taught a lesson. Three more times she was taken to the brink, and each time was left cruelly unsatisfied. She begged and pleaded for her Master and Mistress to give her relief to no avail. Finally, the sensations stopped and she was left aching and alone, immobile and with her entire body throbbing in pain and unsatisfied desire.

Sue eventually came into the bedroom, detached the electric device from the chain and removed the pads from Kristy's breasts. By now, Kristy was shivering in the aftermath, convinced she could still feel the electrical impulses running through her body. In addition, her entire body throbbed in pain from the harsh punishment meted out earlier. Sue removed the blindfold surveyed her impassively. Angry red welts covered Kristy's sweat soaked body and her nipples were swollen. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying and all in all she looked a complete mess, totally in contract to Sue's immaculate appearance. Now fully dressed, Sue detached the cuffs from around Kristy's ankles and then released her hands from the head of the bed, although the cuffs remained around her wrists. Taking hold of the chain, she pulled hard against it, causing Kristy to whimper.

"On your feet, slave!" she commanded.

Slowly and painfully Kristy made it to her feet. Sue then attached her wrist cuffs to the D-rings on either side of her collar and pushed her towards the bathroom. She shoved her into the shower and ordered her to stand still. She then detached the head of the shower and turned the setting to cold. Using the remaining hose, she washed Kristy down like an animal. Clinically, she took the soap from the dish and rubbed it hard over Kristy's body, causing her to wince in pain. Once again, Sue turned the hose back on and rinsed the soap off before making Kristy bend over. She filled the enema bag and roughly inserted the nozzle into Kristy's ass, letting the water flow inside. When the bag was empty, she inserted a butt plug whose size caused Kristy to groan in protest.

"You will stay here until I return," Sue told her and walked out of the bathroom.

She returned to where David was sitting in the living room and sat on the couch beside him.

"I think she's learnt her lesson," she said. "She's an absolute mess and there was no defiance left in her when I gave her orders."

"Let's hope it remains that way," said David. "She surprised me by her behaviour. I regret that we had to deal with her so harshly, but she needed an immediate reminder of her place! Will you do me a favour and stay with her tonight?" he asked. "She has a very full day tomorrow and I want to ensure she is fully prepared."

"Of course I will," Sue replied. "I put her bed into the guest bedroom, so I shall be extremely comfortable."

"Excellent. I shall leave it up to you as to what she wears tomorrow." David said. "Now I must take my leave. I still have a lot of work to do this evening. Oh by the way, I took the liberty of ordering supper for you. It should be here in a few minutes. I hope you enjoy it!"

With that he rose and left the apartment. Sue waited for another ten minutes before going back to the bathroom where Kristy was now in some distress with her bowels distended by the large amount of water she was unable to expel and shivering from the cold water that still adhered to her body. Sue walked around to face Kristy.

"Do you regret your earlier behaviour, slave?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I am so sorry that I masturbated and made myself cum without permission," Kristy replied meekly.

"Very well, I will remove the plug, but you are not to release anything until I give you permission, understood?"

"Yes Mistress," Kristy replied.

Slowly, Sue removed the plug, giving Kristy time to steel herself. A very small trickle escaped but all in all, Sue was pleased at her control. She waited for another minute, during which time Kristy trembled from the strain, before finally giving permission to release. With a sigh of relief, Kristy allowed the water to flood out of her, feeling weak at the sudden release of pressure. Sue once more turned the hose on and played it over Kristy's body, making sure she was entirely clean before turning it off. She ordered Kristy to stay where she was as she walked into the bedroom. She opened one of the bedside drawers and took out 2 lengths of chain. One she attached to a ring at the top of the bed, the other to a ring at its base. She then returned to the bathroom and roughly towelled Kristy down, again making her wince whenever the towel moved over her breasts or the welts.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
602 Followers