Island Discipline Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers

When she was dry, Sue ordered her back to the bed and commanded her to lie down. Meekly Kristy obeyed. Sue detached the ankle cuffs from their restrained and fixed them around Kristy's ankles. She linked them together and then attached the chain at the end of the bed. Finally, leaving the wrist cuffs attached to the collar, Sue fastened the chain at the head of the bed to the collar's front D-ring, effectively holding Kristy in place. There was enough play in the chains that she could move a little, but this was almost worse for Kristy as any movement she made would cause the thin chain David had locked in place earlier to chafe against her clit, ass and pussy.

"I suggest you get some sleep." Sue told her. "It will be a very long day for you tomorrow."

With this ominous statement, Sue switched off the light and left the bedroom. As she walked into the living room, the doorbell rang and she moved to answer it. The delivery boy at the door cast an admiring glance at Sue as he handed over an insulated bag. She thanked him and closed the door firmly in his face, before taking the bag into the kitchen. Mouth watering aromas reached Kristy and her stomach grumbled. Bound in place she could do little but endure her hunger pangs as Sue tucked into a delicious gourmet supper.

Eventually, Kristy heard sounds in the kitchen, signifying that her mistress had finished her meal and was cleaning up. When she was finished, she turned out the lights in the kitchen and living room and made her way to the guest bedroom. Removing her clothes, she padded naked to the bathroom and ran herself a bubble bath. As the tub filled she opened up a locked cupboard and withdrew a rich, creamy bath lotion and a soft fluffy towel. She moved back to the bath, and liberally poured in the lotion before returning to the cabinet and locking it once more. The contents were for her and David to use. Certainly the slave would not be allowed access! She stepped into the bath and luxuriated in the hot water, letting it's temperature sooth her muscles.

When she felt fully relaxed, she stepped out and wrapped the towel around her. She had brought an overnight bag with her and now took out cleanser and moisturiser which she proceeded to use in her night-time beauty routine. She took out a filmy nightdress and stepped into it before drawing back the cover and easing herself into the welcoming softness of Kristy's bed. Relaxed and full of good food, Sue's eyes closed and she drifted off to sleep. Kristy, on the other hand, beset by pain and hunger, lay awake for a long time and the hard mattress before sleep claimed her.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
604 Followers