Island Discipline Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nodding quickly at Kristy, Helen hurried off. She was keen to get all the details of her friend Susan's evening!

Kristy knocked on David's door and nervously entered. Without even looking at her David told her to close the door, strip and assume Position 3. She obeyed with alacrity, not wishing to anger him further. Once she was standing naked in the centre of his office David rose from behind his desk and walked over. He pinched her nipples hard and she bit her lip to stop herself crying out but her pussy throbbed in response. She opened her mouth to apologise but his glare stopped her.

"Did I give you permission to speak, slave?" he asked. Mutely, she shook her head. "Then keep your mouth shut!" he continued. Kristy hung her head, completely cowed. She had never seen him like this.

Taking hold of her plait, he pulled around and bent her backwards over his desk. He then took her wrists and bound them together above her head. He looped cord through them and attached it to a hook discreetly placed under his desk.

"Spread your legs" he commanded.

Kristy quickly obeyed, placing her feet far apart. This placed incredible strain on her back but she wasn't about to protest. David opened a drawer in his desk and withdrew 4 small titanium padlocks. He held these in front of Kristy's eyes.

"As you heard earlier, your inability to obey a simple order has dictated that I take steps to ensure this never happens again" he said, his voice as cold as ice. "Never before has a slave of mine behaved in such a disgraceful manner. Therefore, you will be locked closed at all times other than those where I decide to use your pussy or offer it's services to one of my friends."

With that he moved around to her pussy and one by one attached each of the padlocks through a corresponding pair of rings, drawing her labia lips tightly closed. Kristy bit her lip, desperate not to cry out and anger him further. When he had finished he unhooked the cord from his desk and unbound her hands.

"Turn over and spread your ass cheeks," he commanded.

Kristy obediently turned so that she was now face down over his desk and reached her hands back to spread her ass cheeks. David dropped his pants and jerked the plug out of her ass. Without giving her time to catch her breath he rammed his cock inside her as hard and as far as he could. He fucked her hard and fast, each thrust ramming into her, crushing her pubic mound against his desk and abrading her breasts against its surface. Kristy was acutely aware that his actions were not for his gratification but intended as punishment. What she hadn't realised was that he was wearing a cock ring and he continued to pump into her long after she had expected him to cum. Finally he withdrew and shoved the plug back inside her before taking off the ring.

"Position 1" he ordered.

Kristy sank to her knees in front of him. She opened her mouth to receive him and was startled when his hand jerked her head up.

"Look at me slave," he growled and with one hand still cruelly pulling her head back he proceeded work his cock with the other. It wasn't long before he groaned and shot his seed all over her face. She could see it coming but had no option but to kneel and accept the humiliation.

Taking a tissue from a box on his desk, he cleaned himself off and drew his pants back on. He moved back around the desk and threw the box of tissues at Kristy.

"Clean yourself up and get out of my sight!" he demanded.

Ashamed and humiliated Kristy wiped his cum off her face and put her clothes back on. She quietly walked to the door and let herself out.

She made her way to the bathroom, grateful for the fact that it was the lunch period and the office was reasonably empty. Every step she took was echoed in a slight pull against the now linked and locked rings in her labia, reinforcing the fact that her master now completely owned her body. She stood in front of the mirror and washed her face before repairing her make-up. Her hands were shaking so much she had to take several deep breaths to regain control. When she felt she was finally ready to face the world again, Kristy made her way to her office and sat down behind her desk. Immediately she felt the padlocks push against her pussy and squirmed in discomfort, but no matter what she did, she couldn't get away from their constant pressure. Finally she sighed and tried to immerse herself in her work.

Susan popped her head around the door when she returned from lunch to find her boss hard at work. Files and books were scattered over her desk and she was busy typing on her laptop. She cleared her throat to gain Kristy's attention and when she looked up, asked her if there was anything she needed.

The first thing that ran through Kristy's mind was "yes, help me get these bloody things out of me!" but she knew she would never let anyone see her private humiliation. Instead she smiled at her secretary and asked for a cup of tea with honey. She needed the sweetness after the shocks earlier.

The afternoon seemed to drag on but finally Susan tapped on the door and asked if there was anything else Kristy needed before she left for the day. She shook her head and told Susan she could go, wishing her a pleasant evening. She couldn't wait to get to her Master's office so that she could retrieve her keys and get home.

She waited for a few more minutes before going to his office. As she approached Helen's desk the woman looked up, puzzled.

"I'm here to see Mr Bourne," Kristy said. "Could you tell him I'm here?"

"I'm sorry Ms McCall, but Mr Bourne has already left for the evening," Helen replied.

Kristy went cold. How was she going to get into her apartment without keys? In a daze she returned to her office, picked up her things and then made her way down to her car. She unlocked the door to see an envelope lying on the driver's seat. With trembling hands she picked it up, immediately disappointed as it's light weight showed it did not contain the apartment keys. She opened it and read the words on the single sheet of paper contained within.

"You will go back to your apartment. When you reach it, you will strip, ring the doorbell and assume Position 3."

The paper fell from Kristy's shaking hands and she grabbed the door of her car for support. Obviously her Master was still angry and intended further humiliation for her. If she obeyed the instructions in the note, she ran the very real risk of being seen by her neighbour on the same floor, but if she wanted to reach the relative safety of her apartment, she had no choice. Pulling herself together, she stepped into the car, started the engine and drove home.

Once in the hallway in front of her apartment door she hesitated, dreading what must come next. Gritting her teeth, she quickly began to strip, hoping to get the whole thing over and done with before anyone could see her. Soon her clothes were lying in a neat pile beside her and she rang the doorbell before placing her feet wide apart and her hands behind her head. She waited nervously, sure that at any moment her neighbour would step out of his apartment or the elevator and see her. Suddenly she heard the sound of the elevator's motor whirr into action and once more looked frantically towards the door. It still remained firmly closed. She was unaware of the fact that Susan was keeping her under surveillance the entire time. To Kristy's relief, the elevator stopped on a lower floor and then sank back down to the lobby. She felt her knees go weak with relief. Again she looked towards the door but it was still firmly closed. She swallowed hard and closed her eyes as once again she heard the elevator start up. This time it didn't stop on a lower floor and continued to rise before coming to a stop on her floor. Kristy was now frantic. Any minute the doors would open, exposing her naked and plugged and with her piercings plain to see. She wanted to bolt, but did not dare, more scared of what her Master would to to punish her than she was of being discovered. A discreet chime signalled the elevator's doors opening and Kristy closed her eyes, not wishing to see the look on her neighbour's face. On the few occasions she had run into him, she had been anything but cordial. Now it was all coming back to haunt her!

Instead, she heard a key turn in a lock and opened her eyes to see her Mistress opening the door to the apartment. Hardly believing her luck, Kristy felt relief rush through her. She didn't know that her neighbour was away on business that week, a fact that had been firmly established by David and Sue when they engineered this situation.

Sue looked at the red-faced and shaking woman in front of her.

"Well, slave, pick up your clothes and get inside. There's a lot to be done this evening," she said.

Kristy was too relieved to take in the meaning behind her Mistress's words. She retrieved her clothing and followed Sue into the apartment. Once they were both inside, Sue closed the door and turned to Kristy. She took a key from her pocket and unlocked the collar encircling her throat.

"You will go to the bathroom and clean yourself thoroughly, slave" she commanded. "Once clean you will wait for me in the bedroom in Position 3."

"Yes Mistress," Kristy replied meekly and hurried to obey.

She turned on the shower and stepped in. To her relief, the temperature setting was not locked to cold and she made sure to lather herself thoroughly with shower gel, ignoring the sting of the welts on her body. She hesitated before washing her genital area as it was still sore from the piercings, but her Mistress had said to wash thoroughly and she knew she would be inspected. She didn't dare come up lacking! Gingerly she took down the shower head and played the water over her clit and pussy before gently working gel covered fingers over the area. It was a difficult job as the padlocked rings made sure the lips of her inner labia were tightly closed, but somehow she managed. She took down the enema bag from its hook and filled it with warm soapy water. Putting it back in place, she pulled out the butt plug and rinsed it off before inserting the enema nozzle into her ass. Releasing the clamp, she let the water flow into her. She was becoming accustomed to the procedure by now and it was actually becoming a pleasant experience. Automatically she replaced the plug inside her and waited for the specified ten minutes before withdrawing it once more and letting the water flush out. Giving herself and the plug one final rinse, she replaced it in her ass and stepped out of the shower, patting herself dry with a towel. Then she made her way to the bedroom and assumed Position 3.

Sue entered and walked over to inspect her. In this position the piercings were clearly visible. She nodded to herself when she saw the locked labia piercings in addition to the one in the clitoral hood which had been previously arranged. She had known that David had been extremely angry last night and had expected something like this might occur. She herself had never angered him to such an extent, although she too had a clitoral hood piercing. In time she had realised how stimulating this could be and had been grateful to him for instigating it in the first place.

"I expect you're regretting your disobedience last night, aren't you?" she asked.

"Y-yes Mistress." Kristy replied. "I will never do it again!" she continued fervently.

"It's a little late for regret now, slave. I suggest you think very carefully before you act in future," Sue advised.

"Yes Mistress," Kristy replied meekly.

Sue moved to the bedside drawers and unlocked them, withdrawing a wide leather collar. It had a silver disc bearing David's initials attached at the front and a hasp and padlock at the back. It was also set with several D-rings. Sue wrapped it around Kristy's throat and locked it. The collar was so wide it forced her to hold her head high. Sue then went to the chest of drawers where the underwear was kept. She drew out a black leather corset and brought it back to where Kristy was standing.

"Go to the wall and place your hands on it at shoulder height," she instructed.

Kristy dutifully obeyed. Sue stood looking at her for a few moments. It appeared that the new diet was already working. To her practiced eye, it looked as if the slave had lost just over a kilo in the last few days. Satisfied, Sue approached. She wrapped the corset around Kristy's body and proceeded to tighten it. The corset was a special design. It had a built in quarter cup bra that lifted and supported the breasts and presented the nipples for easy access. Cut high at the back it left the wearer's ass completely exposed and instead of the normal boning, there were metal strips stitched into very secure channels. This meant that the corset could be very tightly laced. The lacings themselves consisted of very strong but thin cord, which ran down to a lockable clasp. Once the wearer was laced into it, it was impossible for them to release it. The details were completed by D-rings set around the waist.

At first Kristy welcomed the feel of the garment but very soon she was gasping for air as Sue tightened it further. She breathed a sigh of relief as she felt Sue pause, but it was short lived. Once again, starting at the top, Sue continued to pull the lacings tighter. Eventually she was satisfied, and she threaded the laces through the clasp, tying them off and locking it. Kristy's waist now looked considerably slimmer, at least an inch, by Sue's estimation. However, she knew this was not good enough for the Master's eventual wishes.

She turned a panting Kristy around and started to speak.

"This is a special corset, designed to mould your body into a more pleasing shape." she explained. "It is the first, and loosest of three that you will be expected to wear," she continued. "Your Master is unhappy with your body as it is currently and therefore we will oversee your diet and exercise to ensure you lose the necessary weight and tone up. The corsets will make sure your body takes on the classic hourglass figure that your Master finds most pleasing."

Kristy's mouth had dropped open. If this was the loosest of the three corsets, she shuddered to think what the others must be like! As it was, she was having to take shallow breaths.

Sue went back to the drawers and pulled out a pair of sheer black hold-up stockings and instructed Kristy to put these on. Kristy complied and looked up from smoothing them up her legs to see Sue holding out a pair of open fronted ankle boots. They were black patent leather with a 6" heel and multiple buckles, all of which locked into place.

"Put them on and lock them!" Sue commanded.

Kristy obediently slipped her feet into the boots and fastened the buckles, locking each one into place. Sue waited until she was finished before ordering Kristy to sit on the stool at the dressing table. Once there, she proceeded to take her hair out of this morning's plait, which had loosened during the course of the day. Sue brushed Kristy's hair back into a tail high on top of her head, this time securing it with a long length of leather cord. She then re-plaited the hair incorporating the cord within it before tying off the end.

Next she turned Kristy to face her and made sure all traces of the day's make-up had been removed, giving her a clean canvas upon which to work. First she chose a pale, iridescent powder to highlight the brow bone before applying a very dark gunmetal grey to the lids. Heavy kohl was drawn under the eyes and she finished with three thick applications of mascara to the lashes. Next she chose a vibrant pink blusher and dusted it over Kristy's cheekbones, emphasising it's effect with one several shades deeper in the hollows. Finally she finished off by lining the lips in deep red before applying bright scarlet lipstick. When Kristy was turned around to look at herself in the mirror, she was horrified at the image. She looked like a china doll!

Sue, however, wasn't finished. She went back to the bedside drawers and pulled out a silver chain with adjustable nooses at each end. She returned to where Kristy sat and picked up the deeper shade of blusher she had used earlier. Circling each of her breasts in turn, she applied blusher to the aureoles, deepening their colour and drawing attention to them. Then she started to pinch and tease the nipples until they stood erect, slipped the nooses around them and pulled them tight.

Once more Sue returned to the bedside drawers and withdrew the final item.

"Assume Position 2!" she commanded.

Kristy slipped off the stool and knelt, head down, on the floor, her hands spreading her ass cheeks wide. She felt her mistress remove the rubber butt plug and then gasped as something cold replaced it. Sue had inserted a silver coloured, stainless steel butt plug in its stead.

Kristy was allowed to stand up and as she teetered on the 6" heels, she caught sight of herself once more in the mirror. The marks of her punishment were still clearly visible, as were the rings and padlocks in her clit and labia. Anyone looking at her would immediately see her for what she was. Nothing more, nothing less than a sex toy, to be used and abused at her Master's whim.

Tears of misery welled in Kristy's eyes.

"Don't you dare cry!" Sue hissed. "Do you really want any further punishment today? Because that's what you'll get if you ruin your make-up!"

Kristy hastily gulped back the tears and breathed as deeply as she could manage to get herself under control. The action set the chain between her breasts swinging, drawing attention to them. Sue nodded approval and gestured for Kristy to precede her into the kitchen. There, laid out on the table was a light supper of chicken salad and glasses of fruit juice.

"Sit down and eat, slave," Sue said, seating herself at the table.

Kristy gingerly sat down, the hard chair seat pressing uncomfortably against the padlocked rings. She had little appetite and barely picked at her food. Finishing her own plate, Sue noticed this.

"If you do not eat that food, I will put it in a liquidiser and force feed you!" she warned. "I will not have you fainting tonight!"

Startled, Kristy looked up at her Mistress. She could tell by the hard look in her eyes that she meant every word! Not wanting to endure further humiliation that evening, she bent back to her plate and forced herself to eat every scrap, washing it all down with a glass of fruit juice.

"Now wash everything up and put it away while I change," Sue said and left the kitchen.

As Kristy tottered around the room cleaning and drying all the dishes and cutlery, Sue retired to her room to make her own preparations for the evening. She had showered and washed her hair earlier that afternoon so all that remained was to see to her make-up and get dressed. In marked contrast to Kristy, Sue's make-up was subtle, enhancing her natural beauty. Her outfit was also leather, but unlike Kristy's, it was made of the softest lambskin. The bodice laced at the front and could be tightened to the wearer's preference. Sue made sure it fitted snugly and it emphasised her hour glass figure whilst subtly supporting her breasts ensuring a perfect swell of cleavage without actually revealing them. The skirt was short and tight with lacing up the sides. She completed the look with tight, thigh-high boots with stiletto heels. The whole outfit screamed power.

She brushed her long red hair until it fell below her shoulders in gleaming waves and put on a pair of diamond earrings before moving out into the living room. Kristy entered from the kitchen and stopped dead in amazement. The woman in front of her was the epitome of beauty and power -- something she had struggled to attain all her life. Her shoulders slumped as she realised that she had never been anywhere close to the real thing and had surrounded herself with shallow reassurances. Without conscious thought, she sank to her knees and assumed Position 1.