Island Discipline Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue was surprised and pleased by this change in Kristy. It was a great boost to her confidence, something she needed tonight in her first official outing as a mistress. However, she made sure to let no sign of this show in her expression. Instead, she instructed Kristy to go to the spare room and bring out her coat. She returned carrying a long, leather coat with intricately worked collar and cuffs. Sue gestured for her to drape it over the couch.

"Assume Position 3!" she commanded and Kristy dutifully obeyed.

Sue left Kristy in the living room and returned to the bedroom. First of all she went to the wardrobe and pulled out a full length black cape. Draping this over her arm she went to the bedside drawers and selected some items and then locked the drawers. She returned to where Kristy obediently stood awaiting instructions.

First Sue locked a pair of cuffs around Kristy's wrists. She then attached a second pair to her ankles. She brought Kristy's hands down behind her back and clicked them to the D-ring set into the back of the corset. This caused Kristy's breasts to push forward, displaying her nipples prominently. Next she took the cape and draped it around Kristy's shoulders. It fastened at the neck with a single clasp. With her hands secured behind her back, Kristy would have no way of keeping the cape from blowing open and exposing her to any who happened to be around.

Sue put her coat on and attached a leash to Kristy's collar, tugging on it to get her moving towards the front door.

"Please Mistress, where are we going?" Kristy asked nervously.

"Out!" was the reply.

Kristy had no option but to follow, teetering on the very high heels. To her relief they made it down to the car park without seeing anyone. They made their way to Kristy's car where Sue casually opened the passenger door, shocking Kristy with the fact that she had the keys.

"Get in," Sue instructed.

In her high heels and with her hands secured behind her back, Kristy struggled to seat herself but eventually managed it. Sue passed the leash around the back of the seat and tied it back onto the collar. Now Kristy couldn't move from her position. Deliberately, Sue opened the clasp of the cap and arranged it so that Kristy's breasts, which were now thrust forward by her hands being bound behind her, were prominently displayed. She then shut the passenger door and walked around to the driver's side, got in and started the engine. Kristy tried to wriggle the cape around so that it covered her and Sue slapped her hard across the face. The hand print stood out against Kristy's painted cheek.

"You will stay where you are put, exactly as you are put for the rest of this evening, do you understand, slave?" she demanded.

Tears threatened to well in Kristy's eyes, but mindful of her Mistress's earlier warning, she swallowed them back and nodded.

"Yes Mistress," she said quietly.

Sue engaged the gears and drove out of the car park. The attendant at the gate got a glimpse of the passenger's outfit and his mouth fell open in amazement. His cock immediately stiffened at the sight of the naked breasts with the nipples stiff and adorned with a silver chain, and he craned his neck to try and see the person's face, but the car swiftly pulled away and he was left disappointed.

They drove leisurely through the city and every time they stopped at traffic lights, Kristy prayed that no one would pull alongside. She was unlucky, however. Shortly into their journey a group of teenagers in a pick-up truck pulled up beside the jag. Originally intending to challenge the sports car to race off the lights, those thoughts were quickly forgotten at the sight of the woman sat in the passenger seat. The height of their truck gave them a clear view into the car and they couldn't believe their eyes. Breasts thrust upwards with hard nipples linked by a silver chain, they could also see that below the corset she was completely shaved.

"Hey darling," yelled the driver, "how about a quick fuck? I'll make it worth your while?"

Kristy blushed furiously, but with her head held immobile by the leash, she couldn't even look away.

"Hey why should you get all the fun?" complained one of the others. "Tell you what, a horney slut like you could take us all on and probably have room for more! How much for a group fuck?"

At that moment, and to Kristy's intense relief, the lights changed and the Jag pulled away. The boys, however, were not to be denied their fun and followed the car over several intersections, laughing and hooting, leering and making obscene suggestions all the while. Eventually, they grew tired of the sport and peeled off to find their own entertainment.

Kristy had been so intent on ignoring the jibes and comments of the youths that she had lost track of their direction and now did not recognise what part of town they were in. Whilst not the upper class district that she lived in, it was still obviously an affluent area, with expensive cars parked along the sides of the road. Sue smoothly pulled the Jag into a parking space and switched off the engine. Getting out, she walked around to the passenger side and untied the leash from the seat. Then she refastened the clasp to the cape and pulled Kristy out of the car.

"We walk from here," was all she said.

Kristy struggled to keep up as her Mistress walked away. She was unaccustomed to wearing such high heels and they were killing her feet. She was forced to take small steps in order to maintain her balance. They walked for a block before stopping outside a substantial looking black door. Sue turned to Kristy and once again released the clasp of the cape. This time she removed the garment from her shoulders, leaving Kristy completely exposed.

Kristy shivered, partly in reaction and partly from the chill of the evening air. She was terrified that someone would walk down the street and see her!

Sue jerked the leash to get her attention.

"Listen very carefully, slave," she said sternly. "This is your Master's private club and you are privileged to have been brought here. You will not speak unless spoken to, you will do exactly as you are told without hesitation and you WILL NOT embarrass your Master in any way? Do I make myself clear?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," Kristy replied, dreading the knowledge that others would see her dressed in this way.

"Very well," Sue said. I suggest you try very hard to please your Master tonight. I don't think you would care for any more punishment, especially tonight!"

With those ominous words, she turned and rang a discreetly placed doorbell. There was a pause, then an intercom clicked on.

"May I help you?" a voice asked.

"I am Master D's guest," Sue announced.

"Ah yes, you're expected," the voice replied, and the door swung open.