Island Discipline Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers

Kristy wearily lifted her eyes and blinked as the lights suddenly came back on. Hope surged within her as she saw Mistress S standing in the doorway. She couldn't talk through the gag, but her eyes begged her mistress to release her from this torture. Sue moved slowly towards Kristy, noticing the uncontrollable trembling of her muscles. She lightly brushed a finger down the side of Kristy's cheek before moving behind her and releasing the gag. She moved around and stood in front of Kristy.

"Well, slave, do you truly regret your transgressions this evening?" she asked.

"Yes Mistress, I do!" Kristy sobbed.

"Very well, I will release you." Sue said. "Tomorrow you will start classes in grace and deportment. They will be strict and you will study to the utmost of your ability. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress," Kristy said softly.

Sue depressed a switch and the pony smoothly lowered back down into the floor, a plate sliding over and concealing it once more. She released the clamps and Kristy cried out as sensation immediately flooded back into her nipples. Sue swiftly bent and sucked each nipple in turn. Once again Kristy cried out, but this time in shocked surprise at the pleasurable sensations rippling through her. Finally, Sue took down her wrists from the hook and unlocked both sets of cuffs. Taking pity on Kristy, she allowed her to walk behind her as she led the way to the bathroom. She indicated that Kristy should step into the shower and turned the water onto full power. Kristy sighed with relief as the hot water hit her body but was unprepared for what happened next. Overwhelmed with the combination of extreme sensations, her body gave up the fight. Her eyes rolled upwards in her head and she slid to the floor in a dead faint.

When she regained consciousness, she found herself wrapped in a warm towel, with Sue rubbing her hands and gently slapping her feet. Once she was certain sense had returned, she drew Kristy to her feet and led her to the cell, where she drew back the covers and eased her into bed. She gently drew the covers over the exhausted woman and stood looking down at her.

"Sleep, slave," she murmured, her breath catching in her throat as she noticed how vulnerable Kristy looked lying in bed, completely exhausted. She had a long week ahead of her, with many things she needed to learn, but Sue was certain now, that by the end of that week, what would emerge would be a truly precious creature. A woman awakened to her true, submissive nature. One who was full of grace, beauty and an eagerness to please her Master.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers
12