Island Discipline Ch. 14

Story Info
The week's intensive training starts.
8.6k words
4.58
53.8k
5

Part 14 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers

Dear All

First of all, please accept my apologies for it taking so long to post this next chapter. Unfortunately 2010 was a year fraught with too much mundania. But Kristy is back and hopefully her adventures will continue to entertain. As always, all comments are welcome.

So please, sit back and enjoy the next chapter.

Chapter 14

Kristy awoke as bright sunlight streamed through the window. Her whole body ached from the trials and especially the punishment of the previous evening. She noticed that a pitcher of water had been placed in her cell and poured herself a glass. The water was cool, not cold, but she didn't care. Her throat was parched & crying out for liquid. She drank 3 glasses before her intense thirst was finally sated.

Her stomach grumbled and Kristy realised she had not eaten since breakfast the day before! The water had helped to take the edge off but she was still suffering the pangs of hunger when Sue opened the door to her cell.

Kristy immediately slipped out of the bed and assumed Position 1, kneeling meekly with her eyes downcast.

There was a smile in Sue's voice as she addressed the woman kneeling so submissively in front of her.

"Your true training and conditioning will start today, slave" she advised. "By the end of this week, your Master expects you to be a perfect example of submissive beauty & womanhood".

Kristy digested this information in silence and wonder. Before she had taken pride in the way she looked and had been shocked and dismayed to be forced into a life of submission, for what seemed to her to be no purpose other than punishment. But from the words of Mistress S, it seemed as if plans had been made for her with a higher purpose in mind and she could only wonder what that would be!

"You will be expected to undergo physical training & swim every day to tone your body to perfection," Sue continued. "You will also be trained in grace and deportment, and the art of applying cosmetics to create a desired effect," she paused then added, "and that is not just restricted to facial cosmetics, slave!"

Kristy blushed as she remembered how her Mistress had used blusher to accentuate the aureoles of her nipples the previous evening.

Reading her reactions correctly, Sue laughed softly, but not unkindly.

"Slave, you will be expected to accentuate not only your face & nipples, but your pussy too. After all, your entire body belongs to your Master and it is your duty to ensure it is as pleasing as possible to his eye!"

Before she could control her reaction, Kristy's eyes flew up to seek Sue's, wide with shock. Surely she could not mean the words she had just spoken. However, she swiftly cast her eyes back down to the floor. There was no sign in the eyes of her Mistress that she did not mean every single word!

"Now slave, go to the bathroom and prepare yourself for the day ahead. Remember to clean yourself thoroughly," Sue commanded.

Kristy dutifully complied, grateful that this morning her Mistress was allowing her to walk to the bathroom. She relieved herself before moving to the shower. She turned on the water, noticing that there was only 1 power setting – full. The water this morning was hot & steam arose. Moving to the wash basin, she took out the enema bag from the mirrored cabinet and filled it with warm soapy water. There was also a butt plug in the cabinet and wincing a little at it's size, Kristy nevertheless brought it to the shower together with the enema bag and a bottle of lube.

She stepped into the shower and flinched as the water hit her skin like hundreds of red hot needles. She bent over, smeared lube around her asshole and inserted the enema tube into her ass and waited in place as the bag slowly emptied itself into her, filling her completely. When no more water flowed, she removed the tube and coated the plug with lube before slowly but firmly pushing it into place, groaning as the plug stretched her anal passage and her sphincter closed around the tapered section, holding it in place.

She then turned her attention to washing down her body. The welts had faded considerably overnight but were still tender to touch as she soaped and rinsed her body, paying special attention to the rings piercing her clit & labia. She noticed that they did not hurt so much today, a sure sign that the healing process was well underway. She blushed in shame as their very existence was a shocking reminder that she was no longer in control of any part of her life, including her body!

Finally, she unbound her hair from the tight plait, her head throbbing in relief as the tension was finally released. She lathered shampoo into her long tresses before rinsing and smoothing through the conditioner. She left this in for a few minutes as she squatted over the drain and removed the butt plug, releasing the water inside her. She used the shower to fill the enema bag once more then inserted the tube and let the water flow into her again. This time, when she withdrew the tube, she allowed the water to flow out unimpeded.

Satisfied that she was completely clean, she rinsed the conditioner out of her hair and stepped from the shower, patting herself down with a towel before moving to the mirror to try and style her hair – a difficult task without the benefit of a hair dryer. Finally she had to make do with running a brush through her hair until any tangles had disappeared and her hair clung damply to her neck and shoulders.

She moved back into her cell to find that a tray had been left for her. On it was placed a glass of freshly squeezed orange juice, a glass of steaming ginseng & ginger tea sweetened with honey, and a bowl of muesli, rich with fruit & nuts topped with yoghurt. Although this was completely alien to the kind of breakfast she usually ate, she was so hungry that she fell to with relish, hardly noticing in her famished state that she was completely naked.

She was just finishing her meal when she heard footsteps in the passage outside. She swiftly slipped off the bed and assumed Position 1.

David entered the cell and nodded in satisfaction at the sight before him.

"Slave, rise and place your arms on the bed," he commanded.

Kristy was quick to obey, even remembering to spread her legs wide as she did so. She felt his fingers explore her asshole, slipping inside & probing deeply. She meekly submitted to this violation, knowing that the slightest protest would result in punishment. When David finally withdrew, she was rewarded by the note of approval in his voice.

"Very good, slave. You are learning your place and your body shows signs of improvement!" he said.

Sue walked into the cell and handed some items to David. As she was facing the wall, Kristy could not see what had been brought, but she soon felt it as her ass was invaded by a large & solid butt plug that David firmly pushed into place. Once done, she felt a belt being secured tightly around her hips. David then attached another wide length of leather to the belt, bringing it between her legs and securing it tightly, thereby forcing the plug deeper inside her. She winced as the leather rubbed against the rings piercing her clit & labia, but knew better than to protest!

David, however, was not finished. He now took a length of rope passing a doubled length around her chest, securing it just under her breasts. He then took one of the single strands and wrapped it tightly around her left breast before tying it off. He did the same with her right breast. When he was finished, her breasts stood out from her body, hard & swollen.

"You may stand up straight now slave" he said.

As Kristy stood straight, the rope tightened further around her breasts, making them pulse & throb.

"This morning you will work out on the beach with a personal trainer I have engaged," David told her. "You will follow his directions and put all your effort into the exercises he gives you!" he continued. "You may be clothed for this period only."

So saying, he moved aside and Kristy could see her Mistress holding out a sports top & lycra shorts.

David continued to lay out her schedule for the day.

"Once you have completed your session with the personal trainer, you will be required to swim for 1 hour. Only then may you rest."

When it appeared that Kristy was looking for a swimming costume, David smiled slightly.

"Slave, you are forgetting that whilst here, you will remain naked unless I decide you will be dressed. Therefore, as soon as you are back at the mansion, you will strip off your top and shorts before starting your swimming session."

Kristy nodded in resignation, knowing better than to give any indication of protest.

"Very well, slave, you may get dressed. Mistress S will take you to the personal trainer when you are ready." With this statement, David turned on his heel and walked out of the cell.

Sue handed Kristy the clothes and stood watching as Kristy struggled to pull on the tight clothing. When she was finished, Sue could clearly see the nipples as they pressed against the fabric. The shorts were of a necessarily thicker material to conceal the belt being worn underneath.

Kristy's hair was now dry and fell in a tumbled mass around her shoulders. She presented a very tempting – and wanton – sight! Sue told Kristy to hold her arms out in front of her. When she complied, Sue placed a special pair of neoprene wrist bands onto Kristy's wrists. At first they were slightly loose, but at the press of a button on a remote concealed in Sue's hand, they quickly tightened, drawing a gasp of surprise from Kristy.

"These are special cuffs, slave," Sue told her, "to remind you always of your place! Now follow me and don't delay" she commanded, turning and walking out of the cell.

Kristy obediently followed her Mistress as they walked towards the large main hallway. There was a very handsome, well muscled young man waiting for them as they entered. Sue smiled at him and introduced Kristy as his new client.

"She doesn't really need to lose weight," she explained to him, "but we do want her to tone up. We think she has the potential to be an excellent model," she continued, neglecting to state that the type of model would probably have him rock hard and embarrassed in short order!

As it was, the young man could hardly keep his eyes off the sight of Kristy's nipples & breasts straining against the tight fabric of her top.

"Oh, by the way, we would like her to have more definition to her legs," Sue said as if just remembering.

"That would need ankle weights," said the young man, "and I didn't bring any with me!"

"I think we may have some lying around," Sue reassured him. "Please wait here while I check."

With that she slipped through one of the doors and retrieved a special pair of ankle weights.

When she returned, the pair hadn't moved. Kristy stood in the same spot, certain that her actions were under constant observation. The young man riveted in place, trying hard to control his reactions to Kristy's appearance.

"I'm afraid these were all I could find" said Sue with mock apology. "They were specially made so that I could exercise on the beach without worrying about them loosening."

At the trainer's quizzical look, she showed him how the weights were designed to lock snugly around the ankles.

"Will these do?" Sue asked, looking at the young man.

He swallowed hard and nodded, not trusting himself to speak for the moment.

Sue knelt and quickly secured the weights around Kristy's ankles. As she rose, she looked meaningfully into the woman's eyes, her expression conveying a message that was plain to see, that this was another reminder of her position as slave.

She turned back to the young trainer. "Well," she said brightly, "as it's such a lovely day, would you like to make use of our private beach for the session?"

He blushed, his mind obviously jumping to thoughts of a completely different session!

"Y-yes, that would be great!" he stammered.

Sue led the way through the hall, down through the garden and out onto the private beach. She turned to Kristy.

"Now I expect you to do everything this young man tells you to do," she told her. "I want to know that you have worked as hard as possible, and I will be asking for a report from the trainer at the end of the session!"

With that, she turned and left the two of them together.

The young man swallowed again, and held out his hand to Kristy. "I'm Sean," he said.

Kristy hesitated, then held out her hand and shook his. "I'm Kristy," she replied.

That seemed to break the tension, and Sean became businesslike and focussed on the task at hand. First he ran her through a series of stretches and warm-up exercises, noticing the smooth play of muscles under her skin. She was in good shape, but the other woman was right, she could benefit from toning up. Then he started in on a set a strenuous exercises designed to work and tighten muscles.

Kristy by now was in some discomfort. Her breasts were throbbing within the confines of the ropes. They were hard and swollen, causing her nipples to stiffen and rub against the fabric of the top. Things soon became worse. In an exercise designed to strengthen & tone her calf & thigh muscles, Sean made her slowly sink to a squatting position & then just as slowly rise up. This had the effect of forcing the plug deeper into her anal passage each time she squatted, whilst the belt rubbed her sensitive clit & forced the rings in her labia into her pussy. With a shock, she realised that this was actually starting to turn her on.

As she glanced up, she realised that once again Sean's eyes were locked onto the sight of her nipples thrust hard against her top. She slowly rose, lips half parted and ran her tongue over them to moisten them. She heard Sean's breath catch in his throat. She looked at him through her lashes, & tossed her hair back over her shoulder. She was rewarded by the sight of a significant bulge in the young man's shorts and the sound of his breathing turning faster & harsher. She smiled seductively at him.

The combination of the hot sun and the strenuous workout had made her body glisten with sweat and her top was now semi-transparent. Her bound breasts were now clear to see and Sean was having trouble breathing.

The pair were completely unaware that they were under observation as David & Sue watched from a balcony overlooking the beach. David turned to Sue and indicated that she should turn up the heat and with a small smile, she removed a remote and pressed a button.

Kristy jumped as an intense vibration started in her pussy. She had forgotten that the items David had placed there had not been removed! David observed her reaction, then murmured another instruction to Sue. She pulled out another remote, this one with a slider, which she moved up to half way. David watched as Kristy jumped again, this time from vibrations erupting in her ass. She had been completely unaware that the butt plug was a vibrator!

Sean watched, puzzled, as Kristy desperately tried to act as if nothing was wrong, but soon she was panting & desperate to cum! She knew it was forbidden, knew she would be punished, but she was being driven beyond thinking!

She reached for Sean, placing a hand on his bulging cock & stroking it.

"I need you to do something for me," she breathed, her eyes wide, her bound breasts heaving.

Startled, Sean tried to pull back, but Kristy clung to him with a strength born of desperation.

She closed her eyes and swallowed, hating what she had to say next. "I will give you a blow job if you do what I ask" she offered.

Suddenly, Sean's attitude changed. He slipped off his shorts and his cock sprung free, erect with pre-cum glistening from its tip. He had spent an entire hour being turned on by working with this woman and now she was offering herself on a plate to him!

"What do you want me to do?" he asked.

"I need you to rub & pinch my nipples until I cum", Kristy whispered, her face red, not from the sun but by mortification from what she was saying.

"Blow me first!" Sean commanded, grabbing her head and twisting his hands in her hair, pulling it painfully tight.

He forced her to her knees in front of him and shoved his cock into her mouth. She gagged as its tip hit the back of her throat. He was much larger than her Master and she had to stretch her mouth painfully wide to accommodate him. She bent all her efforts towards bringing him off quickly, desperate to cum and scared that they would be caught by Sue's return. She licked, sucked, flicked with all her skills, but he wasn't satisfied. He twisted his hands tighter in her hair and pulled her head further back before ramming his cock deep into her throat. He held it there, choking her until she thought she would pass out, before withdrawing and allowing her to gasp a lungful of air. Then he plunged back in. Again and again he rammed his cock down her throat, choking her, scaring her with his force & intensity until finally, he shuddered, thrust deeply once more and shot his seed deep inside her. As he did this, his hands moved to her nipples and viciously twisted them, making her cry out. This was what David & Sue had been waiting for. As he repeated his actions over and over again, they turned both vibrators up to full intensity and Kristy was pushed over the edge, cumming hard and shuddering in reaction.

Sue left the vibrators on full power as she descended the beach towards them. She found Sean desperately trying to pull his shorts back on, whilst Kristy was left lying huddled on the sand, her body shuddering under the assault of multiple orgasms.

Sue gave Sean a withering look.

"I thought you were a personal trainer?" she said coldly. "Now I see you're just an opportunist out for a quick fuck when you get a chance!"

Sean opened his mouth to protest, but she had already turned to Kristy, surreptitiously turning off the vibrators as she did so.

"As for you," she told Kristy, "I am very disappointed in you. This is not the behaviour I expect from one of my girls!"

She turned back to Sean and with hard eyes said "Your services are no longer required. I expect you to get out of my sight immediately and if I hear of anything like this happening again, I will personally see that you are run off the island!"

Scarlet faced, Sean couldn't get away quickly enough, practically running through the garden and out through a side door to where his car was parked. He had only ever seen that expression a couple of times, and knew that it meant trouble if he ever mentioned what had just happened!

Sue watched him leave, then turned back to Kristy with hard eyes.

"I thought we had made ourselves explicitly clear, time and again, slave" she hissed at the shuddering woman. "Your body belongs to your Master, as do your orgasms! Now I find you are actively pursuing your own desires and, what is more, engaging with an outsider to gain satisfaction. You will be severely punished for this transgression!

Now Kristy was shuddering with fear. She knew that she had overstepped the mark by a large margin and was dreading the consequences! Sue dragged Kristy to her feet and drew a collar and leash out of her pocket. She secured the collar around Kristy's neck and swiftly strode up the beach to the pool, dragging a trembling Kristy behind her.

Once at the pool area, she ripped the top from Kristy's body. The soaked material had been so tightly stretched that it parted easily from the force of her action. Then she picked up a sharp knife from a poolside table and sliced the shorts into pieces, letting them fall to the floor. Finally, she removed the wrist cuffs and ankle weights.

She then unclipped the leash from Kristy's collar, replacing it with a long line. Then she turned to face her.

"As you've proved you cannot be trusted to obey a simple command to exercise properly, I will be making sure that you put every effort into your swimming session. Get into the pool, slave" Sue commanded.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
603 Followers