Island Discipline Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kristy hesitated. Her bound breasts were hot, swollen and hard and she had been expecting the belt to have been removed before she swam. This was obviously not going to happen! Sue tugged at the line impatiently, and scared that she had angered her Mistress further, Kristy was quick to slip into the pool, the cool water a balm to her over heated skin.

Sue walked to one of a pair of unusual boxes located at each end of the pool. She took the cover off and attached the line to a ring. She then walked to the other end of the pool and removed the cover from the second box. She flipped a switch and both boxes rose by about 1 foot. This brought a pair of lines into view that had previously been invisible in the water. She flipped a second switch and the lines began to move, running between the two boxes. Kristy suddenly felt a strong pull on the line attached to her collar and realised that it had been connected to the mechanism. She had no choice but to swim. The pull was so powerful that if she stopped or slowed down, she would be dragged under the water. Sue watched for a couple of minutes as Kristy struggled to keep up the pace, but finally she hit her stride and settled into a steady stroke.

Kristy couldn't believe her eyes as she watched her Mistress walk away from the pool area and disappear. She was unaware of the many discreet cameras placed around. There was no chance that she could get into trouble without someone being aware of it and able to rectify the situation. She was also unaware that the mechanism could be controlled remotely and that as she tired, the line moved slightly slower to compensate. Nevertheless, by the time Sue reappeared at end of an hour, she was completely exhausted.

Sue briskly switched off the mechanism and unclipped Kristy's line, reeling it in as the exhausted woman staggered to the side of pool. She unbent enough to extend a hand and help Kristy out of the pool. She led her to a sun lounger and told her to assume Position 3. Kristy raised her leaden hands and placed them behind her back, spreading her legs wide. Sue undid the belt between Kristy's legs, then took off the belt fastened around her hips. Then she turned her attention to untying the ropes binding Kristy's breasts. The rope had tightened in the water and Kristy's breasts were now discoloured and highly tender to the touch. As the ropes finally loosened and fell away, she fell to her knees and cried out from the pain as feeling rushed back.

Sue let her recover for a minute before instructing Kristy to lie back on the sun lounger. Once Kristy was in position, Sue attached her collar to a special link in the chair, ensuring that she could not rise. She then took a bottle of high factor sun lotion and liberally coated every inch of Kristy's skin. She took two pairs of special see-through cuffs, that would allow the sun's rays to penetrate and attached them around Kristy's ankles and wrists. She then linked these to rings embedded in the lounger. When Kirsty's exhausted eyes met hers she explained.

"Your Master said you would be allowed to rest and so you may. But as you have proved yourself untrustworthy, you will be bound in place while you rest." I will return later to turn you over. Your Master wishes you to have a pleasing tan over your entire body and to that end, you will be expected to expose your skin to the sun every day this week. I suggest you take this time to get some sleep.

Kristy was so tired that despite being bound in position, she quickly fell asleep. She was watched carefully through special glasses and when her skin showed the faintest signs of pink, Sue shook her awake, unclipped her cuffs, flipped her over and then bound her back into position. The lounger had a clever section under the head that could be dropped away, leaving a space so that Kristy was in no danger of suffocating. This was important, as the attachments to her collar would not allow her to move her head.

By the end of 2 hours, Kristy's skin was deepening in shade, but thanks to the high factor protection she was wearing, she had not burned. Sue unhooked Kristy's cuffs, but taking 2 short lengths of rope, she hobbled her wrists and ankles. She attached a leash to Kristy's collar and forced her to crawl behind her as she led the way back to the punishment room.

Kristy trembled when she saw where they were going, but quickly obeyed her Mistress when she commanded her to get onto the metal table. Still hobbled, Kristy struggled to obey, but finally she was lying, panting, on her back. Sue hooked the rope hobbling Kristy's wrists through a hoop at the head of the table. Next she untied the rope hobbling Kristy's ankles. She attached each cuff to a ring set into the foot of each side of the table, then undid the catch and separated the two parts, spreading Kristy's legs as wide as they would go before securing each section with a bolt in the floor.

Sue then pulled down a hose which hung from the ceiling, turned it to full power and proceeding to hose Kristy down like an animal, completely ignoring the gasps of shock & pain as the freezing cold water hit Kristy's skin like thousands of tiny needles. She kept the water on until all signs of oil had been rinsed from Kristy's skin. She then flipped a switch in the side of the table and the whole top rotated until Kristy was suspended upside down. Another switch pushed and the metal that had supported her back slid away, leaving Kristy facing the floor, suspended from a metal frame. The only support was a thin section of metal that had been slid into place under her hips and this was already digging into her painfully.

Once again Sue turned on the hose and proceeded to rinse the remaining oil from Kristy's body. By the time she had finished, Kristy was shaking from cold, her hair hanging in wet strands, looking thoroughly dishevelled.

Sue moved to the cabinet and withdrew a special corset. She walked back to the table and slipped the corset under Kristy's suspended body. She secured it loosely before depressing a switch that brought metal plates sliding into position under Kristy's torso. When they were in place, she pulled the lacing on the corset as tight as possible. Kristy gasped as it tightened around her body. This corset had been made with metal strips replacing the boning. It was harsh and restrictive, forcing her waist in at least 2 sizes from its natural position! She could barely breathe and was forced to take shallow gasps of air. Sue depressed the switch once more and the plates slid back, once more leaving Kristy suspended, face down. This time the metal supporting her hips also slid away, but the corset was so stiff, that her body did not sag by even an inch!

Sue flipped the switch & once more the table rotated to its original position & the metal plates slid back underneath Kristy's body. She walked back to the cabinet and withdrew a latex hood, complete with a special gag. This consisted of a tube of hard plastic. Sue returned to the table and commanded Kristy to lift her head. Scared but too weary to resist, Kristy complied and Sue drew the hood over Kristy's head, inserting the tube gag into her mouth before lacing the hood tightly at the back. The hood had been made to Kristy's exact dimensions and fit like a glove. It had speakers built into it, from which instructions or white noise could issue. Completely blinded, mouth forced open by the wide tube, Kristy felt completely helpless, a feeling that intensified as she felt something hard press against both sides of her head. What she could not see was that two blocks had been place on either side of her head, secured by being bolted into the table. Next Sue drew a leather strap up from under the first block, passing it over Kristy's hooded forehead, then fastened it down tightly to the other block. Kristy's head was now held firmly in place with no possibility of movement.

Satisfied that she couldn't move, Sue untied the rope hobbling Kristy's wrists and secured each cuff to the side of the table. Now she was completely spread-eagled. Kristy felt her Mistress manipulating something at the top of the corset, then gasped as she felt something thin & hard tighten around her right nipple until she cried out in pain. Sue repeated the process on the other side and Kristy's nipples were tightly encircled by metal wires that were locked into place inside the corset.

Sue then withdrew a key from her pocket and swiftly unlocked the padlocks securing Kristy's labia. She forced her hand into Kristy's pussy, making her gasp & try, futilely, to writhe away. Ignoring her completely, Sue impersonally sought and found the two vibrator eggs that David had placed inside. She withdrew these slowly & Kristy sighed in relief. However, Sue wasn't finished. Kristy tensed as she felt something cold, round and hard invade her pussy. It was larger than the eggs that Sue had just removed. Then she felt another being inserted, then another, then another. Now she groaned as her pussy was filled completely. Sue locked the padlocks together once more and turned her attention to Kristy's ass. She removed the butt plug and again Kristy sighed in relief. However, this was short lived as she felt another plug, this one larger and also feeling cold and hard, taking its place. Finally, Sue stroked & rubbed at Kristy's clit until it stood erect & engorged. She then clipped something metallic to it, making Kristy cry out.

Preparations complete, she switched on the speakers in Kristy's hood.

"Slave, you will now be taking your lunch break." She said.

Kristy couldn't understand. How could she be expected to eat when she was tied down like this? Her answer was swift as liquid poured into her throat, stopping just before she could choke.

"That is a high protein shake," Sue's voice informed her. "I suggest you swallow before the next load comes!"

Not wishing to choke, Kristy swiftly obeyed, swallowing down the thick liquid.

"Very good slave," came Sue's voice once more. "This shake is especially designed to give you enough energy for the training you will receive each day, but will not add anything to the weight & size that you are already. The mechanism I have set up will deliver precisely controlled portions at regular intervals until you have consumed the required amount. It will then switch to delivering water. After all, we cannot have you dehydrated. That would be counter to your Master's wishes for your body to be completely pleasing."

With that, she switched off the speakers in the hood and walked out of the room, leaving Kristy bound & immobilised, force fed by a machine like a factory farm animal.

The parallel was not lost on Kristy, who did not even dare to cry the tears of shame & humiliation she felt, scared that if her throat thickened with tears she would be unable to eat the liquid being forced into her mouth through the tube.

After what seemed an eternity, the thick liquid stopped, to be replaced by a gush of cool water. She swallowed this gratefully, as she did several more. But as time went on, she felt more worried and anxious. Whilst each mouthful was never more than she could swallow, the water continued to come, filling her until the pressure on her bladder was intense! Finally it stopped and she tried to breathe a sigh of relief, difficult with the harsh restriction of the corset. She lay there immobile, trying to maintain control of her body but the pressure was steadily increasing. She knew that very soon she would have to relieve herself but was desperately trying to hold off until she could reach a bathroom.

Suddenly, a jolt of electricity hit her ass, pussy, clit & nipples, all at the same time. With a wail of despair, her body overrode her commands and warm, golden liquid gushed to the floor. The electrical shock stopped as quickly as it had begun, leaving Kristy sobbing in despair & humiliation. She knew the consequences of losing control would be harsh, even though she had been powerless to resist!

She wondered how long she would be left in this position and shuddered at the reaction when her Master or Mistress returned, but exhaustion soon returned and she slipped into sleep. She was shocked awake by yet another jolt of electricity shooting through her body. She tensed, expecting more, but nothing happened and she soon drifted off again. Again she awoke to more electric shocks, little knowing that these were being carefully timed so that she gained no surcease from sleep. Again and again she was just on the edge of true sleep when she was jolted awake.

Finally, the door opened and Sue walked into the room. Kristy felt the pressure on her forehead ease as Sue removed the leather strap, took away the blocks, then lifted her head to untie the hood, pulling it swiftly off. She made sure to be wearing a frown of disapproval as Kristy's eyes blinked, trying to adjust to the return of light.

"Slave, it seems as if you have no more control than an animal!" she hissed. "Therefore u will be treated as such!"

She drew down the hose and directed it at Kristy's pussy. She turned it onto full power and Kristy shrieked as the freezing water hit her exposed and tender pussy. When Sue finally turned the water off, Kristy was shaking & trembling from the shock & cold.

"It is time for your deportment and grace class," Sue told the shivering woman. "Try to do a better job this afternoon than you have managed this morning!"

She brought some items to the table. First, she released Kristy's nipples from the wire cinched around them. The wire retracted back into the corset into which it was anchored. Then she raised Kristy's head and secured a high, stiff, leather posture collar around her neck, locking it into place with a padlock. The collar had several rings placed around its circumference. She then took a wide leather strap and ran it through Kristy's legs, pulling it almost painfully tight as she attached it to hooks on the front & back of the corset. This pushed the plug further into Kristy's back passage and also ground the rings & padlocks into her pussy & applied intense pressure to her clamped clit. Kristy bit her lips to prevent herself from making any noise. Finally, Sue took a pair of 6" stiletto shoes and slipped them onto Kristy's feet. The shoes had a wide strap around the ankle that fit snugly and was padlocked securely in place.

Once Kristy was dressed to Sue's satisfaction, she removed the ankle cuffs and detached the wrist cuffs from the table. She pulled her into a sitting position then attached her wrist cuffs together in front of her. Kristy obediently sat still as Sue pulled her hair into a tight braid, running from the top of her head. She winced as the hair pulled painfully at her scalp, but knew better by now than to protest. Finally Sue was finished and pulled Kristy to her feet.

"Follow me, slave" she commanded.

Kristy teetered precariously as she made her way along the passageway behind her Mistress. When they came to the hallway, Sue turned and walked through a door that had not been opened before. With her eyes on the ground to make sure she didn't trip, Kristy first noticed the polished wooden floor. Then as she raised her eyes she realised she was standing in a fully equipped dance studio, with two walls covered with wall to ceiling mirrors and another containing a variety of equipment racks, although the equipment that hung from them did not fall into the usual category of dance paraphernalia! These racks, running the entire length of 1 wall, held a variety of whips, canes, floggers and paddles. A large cabinet stood at the end of that wall and there was no telling what it contained!

Kristy caught sight of herself in the mirrors and couldn't help but stare at what she saw. With her hair pulled so tightly back from her face, it showed her fine bone structure in high definition. Her head had been forced up by the high posture collar encircling her neck. Her body had been forced into an almost perfect hour glass figure by the harsh corset. She could see the wide leather strap digging into her flesh as it ran between her legs, which seemed to have gained in length due to the height of the heels she wore. Even with no makeup, the effect was stunningly provocative and Kristy's shoulders slumped in shame. The corset was black leather with scarlet detailing, the shoes were scarlet. The whole effect screamed sex & wantonness!

She was brought to her senses by the sound of a cane whistling through the air and a sharp sting as it landed across her shoulders.

"You will stand straight at all times, slave" Sue commanded.

Kristy tried to comply, but she was so tired that it was a major effort. Again the cane came whistling across her shoulders.

"You will learn to do better than that slave," Sue instructed.

With a superhuman effort, Kristy drew her shoulders back.

"Good!" Sue said approvingly. "Now I want you to walk up and down this room, concentrating on keeping your action as smooth as possible. I want to see what I will be working with."

Kristy tried to follow the instructions of her Mistress, but could not walk without teetering. She risked a glance out of the corner of her eye at her Mistress and was dismayed to see her frowning with displeasure.

"Well, it seems there is a lot of work to be done to make you presentable slave," Sue said. "Come here."

With trepidation, Kristy approached and stood before her Mistress.

"Hands behind your head!" Sue commanded.

When Kristy swiftly obeyed, Sue clicked a switch and a hook smoothly descended from the ceiling. Sue quickly looped Kristy's cuffs over it then raised it until her arms were stretched tight above her. She moved to the cabinet and withdrew a pair of nipple clamps, 2 lengths of wire and a pair of round, lead weights.

She fastened the clamps to Kristy's nipples, making her cry out as they fiercely latched on. She then attached a length of wire to each clamp before running it up her body and through the rings on either side of the collar. Draping them over Kristy's shoulders so that the wires were hanging down her back, Sue finally attached the weights, holding their weight in her hand until both were attached then letting them drop together. Kristy cried out as the clamps tightened painfully around her nipples.

Sue moved around to stand in front of Kristy.

"These are clover clamps," she explained. "They tighten when pressure is applied to them, as you have just found out."

Kristy tearfully nodded her understanding.

"Now, if you walk smoothly, the weights will stay almost stationary and will not place any further pressure on the clamps. However, if you continue to stagger, they will swing and each time they do, the clamps will tighten further. I'm sure you do not want this to happen, am I correct?" she asked.

Again Kristy nodded, then winced as the action made the weights swing slightly, again tightening the clamps.

Sue unhooked her wrists and kept Kristy walking backwards & forwards until the tears were streaming down her face from the pain in her nipples. It took her some time to master the knack of gliding across the floor in her high heels and each time she lost balance, the clamps tightened painfully around her nipples. By now they had bitten into the flesh and the nipples were swollen & highly painful. At last Sue called Kristy over to her. She took the wires off the clamps and then removed the clamps.

Kristy cried out and would have fallen if Sue had not grabbed hold of her. She put the clamps to one side and reached into her pocket for some salve, which she smoothed onto Kristy's tortured nipples.

"Easy now, slave," she soothed. "The worst is over now. You have learned to glide properly, which was the purpose of this exercise."

Kristy looked searchingly at her Mistress, trying to detect any hint of sarcasm. She was surprised when Sue placed a gentle kiss on her lips.