Island Discipline Ch. 16

Story Info
The morning after and a stunning revelation
3.7k words
4.6
35.9k
2

Part 16 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

She was awoken the next morning by the door opening. She had slept deeply and felt refreshed, although when she moved, she winced as the welts caused by the whipping stung. She tried to get up, but her legs felt like jelly and her whole body ached. She sat back down on the bed with a thump, then slid to her knees with her hands behind her head. Even though her body reflected the ordeal of the previous evening, her responses were becoming ingrained.

Sue walked through the door and smiled at her.

"Come along, Kristy" she said. "Lets get you to the bathroom."

As Kristy wearily leaned forward, Sue put a hand under her shoulder.

"Not today, Kristy," she said softly. "Today you may walk to the bathroom."

She supported her as Kristy got to her feet and then led her into the bathroom, where the shower was already running, with steam rising. Sue guided her into the shower and watched as Kristy let the hot water revive her senses. She noticed that the enema bag was already filled & hanging in the shower. She quickly bent over and inserted the nozzle into her back passage, wincing a little as the abused muscles protested. She let the water flow in and then gasped in surprise as a cooling & numbing sensation flooded her passage. Something had been added to the water and it was providing blessed relief! Kristy shyly glanced at her Mistress and noticed a slight smile playing around her lips.

"Thank you, Mistress," she said, true gratitude plain to hear in her voice.

"Kristy, you need to realise that what we do is not intended to maim you or make you any less of a person" Sue told her. "You were a truly appalling person when I first saw you, but your Master saw your potential. He believes in you and your ability to transform yourself into a truly complete & sensual woman. He also recognised your deeply buried need to be submissive, and we have been working to bring this to the fore." Sue paused and looked searchingly at Kristy. "Tell me truly, and take your time to think about this, Kristy," she said, "can you honestly say that since you have come under your Master's influence, you have not experienced fulfilment that is deeper and more powerful than anything you have previously enjoyed?"

The question shocked Kristy. Before she had been thinking of her situation as nothing but slavery and punishment for the mere gratification of those holding power over her. However, Sue's question had opened up a whole new range of possibilities and she stood, rooted to the spot as she carefully examined both what had happened to her and her feelings. After some time had passed, she was reluctantly forced to admit that her previous life had been full of restrictions that she had placed upon herself. She had dictated the terms of a very narrow range of behaviour, both inside and out of the bedroom and was beginning to see how much she had denied herself in the process. Despite being forced into submission, she had to acknowledge that since that first evening on the island, she had experienced better and more powerful orgasms that she had ever felt before. She was also more in tune with her body's needs and demands. She raised eyes full of wonder to her Mistress.

"I can't deny it, Mistress," she said.

"So can we now count on your whole hearted participation in your transformation?" Sue asked.

Kristy hesitated. She was scared of the punishments dealt out and a tiny part of her still rebelled at her captivity.

"What are you going to do to me?" she asked in a small voice?

"We shall continue as we started," Sue replied. "We will mould you into a beautiful, elegant woman, full of grace, both physical and mental. A woman completely in touch with her own feelings and her body's desires."

Kristy paused and looked down at the floor as she took all of this in. She also realised with a shock, that her Mistress was calling her by her real name, and not addressing her as 'slave'! A potent indication that her situation was changing! Eventually she raised her head and looked steadily at her Mistress.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, quietly but firmly. "I will cooperate with you fully."

She was rewarded with a genuine smile as Sue walked towards the shower. She lifted a towel from the rail and held it out to Kristy.

"Here," she said gently. "Dry yourself off. You have a long day ahead of you."

As a measure of trust, Sue left Kristy alone in the bathroom and went to see that breakfast was laid out for them both in a small, intimate dining room. She returned to find that Kristy had dried her hair and was automatically putting it into a tight braid.

"That won't be necessary today, Kristy," she said, smiling at her.

When Kristy let her hands fall to her side, Sue picked up the unfinished braid and loosened it, relieving the tension that was already starting to build at Kristy's scalp. Then she deftly plaited the remaining length and tied it off. Kristy still had a high braid, but it was nowhere near as painful as those previously imposed upon her.

Sue led the naked woman to the dining room and indicated that she should sit at the table. Dishes had been laid out and there was a selection of fresh fruit as well as two bowls of muesli, one for each woman. There was also fresh yoghurt and honey on hand, together with a steaming pot of ginseng & ginger tea.

When Kristy held back, Sue smiled once more.

"Eat, Kristy," she said. You have a long and hard day ahead of you!"

Kristy needed no further prompting and took several succulent slices of peach, plum and melon, adding them to her muesli before coating everything with a generous dollop of yoghurt. As she tucked into her meal, Sue outlined her day.

"We have set a schedule for you to follow each day this week," she told Kristy. "In the mornings you will have 1 hour in the gym with a personal trainer. You will follow this with 1 hour in the pool. You will then be allowed to sunbathe until 1 hour before lunch. You will receive a massage to keep your muscles & skin as smooth as possible. Lunch will consist of a carefully balanced protein shake. You will be working hard so we don't want to overload your stomach!" she explained. "After lunch you will be allowed an hour's free time to read. A selection of books has been placed in your room for this purpose. You will then have your deportment lessons. I warn you, these will be extremely demanding," Sue said. "We have found that the most effective way of teaching and of swift absorption by the student is by the means of discipline."

Kristy winced as she remembered what form the 'discipline' would take!

"After deportment, you will be allowed to rest until dinner," Sue continued. "You will be expected to serve at table. It is very important that you learn the correct way to serve your Master. After dinner, we will retire to the study, where you will receive further training & instruction. Your last session each day will consist of any punishment you have incurred together with body conditioning."

Kristy was a little overawed at the sheer intensity of the programme. She suddenly realised that a lot of time and effort was being put into her.

Sue poured tea for them both and when Kristy grimaced at the taste, she added a little honey to her cup to sweeten it.

"Drink, Kristy" she advised. "This tea will give your body energy for the day ahead."

Kristy dutifully drank the hot tea, relieved that the honey smoothed the sharp taste somewhat. When they had both finished, Sue rose from the table and told Kristy to follow her back to the bedroom.

Once there, Sue told Kristy to bend over and hold the end of the bed. When she complied, Sue opened a drawer and removed a length of rope. She doubled it then passed it around Kristy's chest, tying it off so it snugly rested under her breasts. She took a single length and wrapped it tightly around Kristy's right breast, laying the coils snugly against each other, maintaining a constant pressure. When she tied it off, the breast swelled over the confines of the rope, hard to the touch, with the skin drawn tight and the nipple already becoming erect. She repeated the exercise with the 2nd length, binding it around Kristy's left breast. When she was finished, Kristy's breasts and nipples were hard, swollen & erect.

A small groan escaped Kristy's lips, the binding was so tight! Her groan turned into a gasp as Sue lightly brushed her fingers over her breasts & nipples. A spasm of pure pleasure shot through her pussy.

"Binding your breasts is done for 2 reasons, Kristy," Sue said. "The first is to provide support for the exercise session ahead, for as you know, you may not wear clothes in the mansion unless your Master commands it."

Kristy nodded.

"The second reason is the one you have just discovered," Sue said smiling. "Binding your breasts increases their sensitivity and creates a direct link to your pussy. This can be harnessed for either pleasure or punishment."

As Kristy nodded her understanding, Sue reached back into the drawer and withdrew a tube of lubricant and a set of anal beads. Kristy stayed in place as Sue first ensured her back passage was well lubricated, then slowly inserted the beads. The strand was very long and the beads were graduated in size. When they were all finally lodged inside her, Kristy felt very full indeed! There was a loop at the base of the beads and through this Sue threaded a leather strap. This was attached to a belt which she proceeded to buckle around Kristy's waist. She told Kristy to stand up and when she did so, she pulled the strap up between her legs before hooking it tightly to the front of the belt. This pushed the rings & padlocks into the flesh of Kristy's labia, but the strap was supple and caused minimal pain.

Lastly, Sue wrapped a neoprene belt tightly around Kristy's waist. The belt had been shaped, tighter at the waist, slightly looser to the top & bottom. When Kristy looked at herself in the mirror, she saw her swollen breasts rising like smooth globes above an hour glass figure. She looked around for the exercise clothes she expected to wear, but there was nothing else visible in the room.

Sue took a collar and wrapped it around Kristy's neck. This one was smooth, supple leather, soft as butter against the skin.

"Now follow me," Sue instructed as she turned and walked from the room.

Kristy realised that she was expected to exercise in this state and blushed, knowing that she would be fully exposed to a stranger. However, she had given her word that she would cooperate fully, and so she dutifully followed Sue down the hallway and into a well equipped gym.

Standing there waiting for her was a woman she knew! She shuddered as she recognised the hard features of the woman who had so efficiently carried out her piercings.

Mistress C smiled a tight, grim smile.

"I see you recognise me, girl," she said.

Sue turned to Kristy.

"Your Master and I decided that working with a male trainer was putting too much pressure on you, so we changed our plans. Mistress C has kindly agreed to oversee your physical training" she explained.

"I expect you to work hard at whatever I give you to do," Mistress C told Kristy. "I will tolerate no slacking and no excuses. Do I make myself clear?"

Kristy nodded. "Y-yes Mistress C," she quavered.

"Very well, we shall make a start. Go to the cabinet in the corner. You will find wrist and ankle weights. Find ones that fit, put them on and return to the centre of the gym," the woman instructed.

What followed was the toughest workout Kristy had ever had! By the time the hour was over, she was dripping wet, her muscles trembling, her breath coming in gasps.

Mistress C sniffed. "Adequate," was all she said before striding out of the room, leaving Kristy bent over, with her hands on her knees, panting.

"Very nice, dear" Sue said laughing as she entered the room, "but I shan't be using you at the moment!"

Kristy lurched upwards in surprise at the sound of her Mistress' voice. She shook a couple of wisps of hair out of her eyes as she stared at her.

"Come along Kristy," Sue continued. "Strip off those weights and let's get you into the pool."

Kristy almost cried in frustration. The beads in her ass had been moved in and out as she exercised and the strap had rubbed her sensitive clit until she was hovering on the edge of fatigue and desire. Her throbbing breasts just added to the whole intense feeling. Sue noticed the tremors running through Kristy's body and took pity on her.

"Perhaps we should get the rest of this stuff off you first," she said gently, and led her back to the bedroom.

Once there, she removed the bindings from Kristy's breasts, supporting her when she would have sagged in relief, then removed the collar, belt and beads. Kristy sighed in relief.

"Thank you Mistress," she said gratefully. "I tried so hard not to cum, but it was so difficult!"

Sue smiled at her. "This is why you need to learn control, Kristy," she said. "It's what we are trying to teach you. Be assured, your efforts will be rewarded! Now, shall we go to the pool?"

Kristy nodded and followed Sue out to the pool area. Sue applied water resistant lotion over Kristy's entire body, giving her a mini massage in the process to loosen the tight muscles. Pulling a lounger into position under a sun umbrella, she took off her robe, revealing a beautifully honed and tanned body, then instructed Kristy to get into the pool and start swimming.

Kristy complied and slipped into the cool water. At least this time she would not be forced to swim at a rate guaranteed to exhaust her! Nevertheless, grateful for the latitude she was being shown, she threw herself whole heartedly into the exercise, maintaining a steady, continuous stroke. She almost lost herself in the rhythm and was surprised when a shadow fell over her.

"The hour's up," Sue advised, and extended a hand to pull her out of the pool.

Kristy gratefully accepted and hauled herself out to stand, dripping at the poolside. Sue threw a towel at her and told her to dry herself off. When she had finished, Sue drew out a see-through collar and fastened it around Kristy's neck, before attaching a leash to it. Seeing dismay reflected in her face, Sue gently admonished her.

"Kristy, do not forget your place! I am being lenient because you have tried hard this morning, BUT, you are still a slave and you WILL wear the collar as a reminder!"

"Yes, Mistress," Kristy replied, chastened.

Sue led her to the lounger she had been bound to yesterday. Telling her to lie down, she then reapplied lotion over Kristy's entire body, lingering over her breasts and nipples, teasing them with a featherlight touch until she was squirming with pleasure. Telling Kristy to turn over, she then spread the lotion over the rest of her body, this time lingering as she massaged it into Kristy's asshole, allowing her fingers to penetrate and stimulate. This time Kristy let out a moan.

"Please, Mistress, I can't resist if you carry on!" Kristy begged.

Sue slapped her hard across the ass.

"You will resist until I tell you otherwise!" she said.

She lifted Kristy's body and laid it over her lap, then once more started to play with her ass. She moved her other hand underneath and started to rub Kristy's clit. Every time she squirmed, she pulled out and slapped her hard across the ass. She increased her rhythm and now she had 3 fingers inserted into Kristy's ass, fucking it steadily as the helpless woman desperately tried to stave off the demands of her body!

"Mistress, please!" Kristy wailed. "Please, I need to cum and I may not. My Master has not given me permission!"

This was David's cue. He had been listening through carefully concealed surveillance apparatus. As he walked into view, Kristy froze in trepidation. Her body was quivering from the effort of staving off the orgasm that Sue had been so determinedly orchestrating.

He looked down at the quivering woman considering. Finally he spoke.

"You have done well this morning, Kristy. I have been impressed by your diligence and determination. You have even resisted the attentions of Mistress S and I know how hard that can be. I think you deserve a reward."

He slipped his robe off his shoulders, revealing a toned and tanned body.

"Stand up," he instructed.

Kristy complied.

"Now bend over and place your hands on Mistress S' shoulders."

Again she did what he asked.

He placed his hands on either side of his hips and with one smooth thrust, his erect cock pushed deep into her ass. She cried out at the suddenness of his actions but had no breath for anything else as she felt her Mistress start to rub her clit with one hand, whilst teasing her nipples with the other. Master and Mistress settled into a matched rhythm that soon had Kristy panting & gasping. David increased the force and speed of his thrusts until he was pounding into her deep & hard. Sue's fingers were now pinching and teasing Kristy's clit continuously as she tormented her nipples. Kristy started to shake, caught in the beginning of what promised to be a powerful orgasm. She just about retained enough presence of mind to gasp permission from her Master.

"Please Master, I need to cum!" she cried. "Please Master, may I cum?"

David waited a few moments more, testing Kristy's resolve but her body was telling him she was teetering on the edge.

"You may cum," he said.

With a wail, Kristy plunged over the edge & into a powerful orgasm, her body shuddering in the throes of climax. David & Sue slowed their rhythm for a few moments before stepping up once again. Caught coming down, Kristy couldn't resist as a second powerful orgasm swept over her.

Determining that two was enough, David nodded to Sue, who slowly stopped what she was doing at the same time that he withdrew. They let Kristy recover but were both surprised at the first words she uttered.

"Thank you Master, for letting me cum. Thank you Mistress. Please let me repay you for your graciousness!"

Her sincerity was obvious as she looked at her Mistress.

"How do you wish to repay us?" David asked.

"Master, I know you like to fuck me and cum in my ass," she replied, "and Mistress, please let me pleasure you until you cum!" she continued.

Sue & David exchanged a look. This was a major change in attitude!

"Very well," he said. "We will grant your request."

Sue removed her bikini briefs and lay back with her legs spread. David allowed Kristy to reposition herself so that her head was hovering above Sue's pussy.

"You may start," he told her.

Kristy bent her head and tentatively started to slide her tongue between Sue's pussy lips. She was rewarded with a sigh of pleasure. Encouraged, she bent to her task with more energy and was soon lapping her tongue up & down Sue's slit. Then she changed her technique, and used her tongue to lick & flick Sue's clit until it stood erect. She lightly bit down on it before sucking it into her mouth, and was rewarded by the moan of desire that escaped Sue's lips. Again and again, she teased, nipped & sucked. Sue's pussy was soon dripping wet, her breathing fast and shallow. Kristy's next move was to firm up her tongue and quickly darted it inside Sue's pussy.

"Oh my god!" she exclaimed, taken by surprise by Kristy's initiative.

By now David was rock hard. The sight of Kristy, fully intent and concentrating on pleasuring Sue to the best of her abilities was a powerful aphrodisiac! He gripped Kristy's hips and plunged into her ass. She paused, briefly, adjusting her body to accommodate his invasion and when he started to thrust inside her, she matched his rhythm with her own, stroking Sue to fever pitch with her darting, flicking tongue. Soon Sue started to shudder and David knew she was about to cum. His own cock was hot & pulsing and he knew he too was close to climax. He increased the speed of his thrusts and was surprised to feel Kristy push back in response, driving his cock deeper inside her.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers
12