Island Discipline Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's enough for this session," he told Sue & Kristy.

Sue removed the clamps, weights & posture collar & Kristy gave a small, barely discernible sigh of relief.

"Kristy, take yourself back to your room & rest before the last session today. And very well done!" he added, "You are turning into an elegant & graceful woman & I'm very proud of you!"

Kristy glowed with pleasure and a feeling of accompaniment as she glided back to her room.

David spoke quietly to Sue, a smile in his eyes. Startled, she looked up at him for confirmation & he nodded.

"You think she's earned this?" she asked seriously.

"I do," David replied. "More than that, I think we owe her for the ordeal she went through last night!"

"I find myself in agreement with you," Sue said. "I'll get the room set up."

When Sue entered Kristy's room later, she merely beckoned for her to follow then turned on her heel & exited, completely secure in the knowledge that Kristy would be on her heels. She led the way to the punishment room & Kristy hoped against hope that she had not done too much wrong today. She knew she would probably be punished for missing the morning's session & mentally prepared herself for the coming session.

As she followed her Mistress into the room she couldn't help but notice the large oblong frame set up vertically in the centre of the room.

"Over here," David commanded.

Kristy obeyed, walking towards David & placing herself where he indicated, in the centre of the frame.

She stood submissively as David & Sue locked cuffs around her wrists, ankles & thighs, then attached those to restraints that were pulled tight & secured to the frame. David placed a strong leather hood over her head & laced it tight, then fastened a high posture collar around her throat. There was a metal loop embedded in the top of the hood. David attached a chain to the top of the hood & drew it tight, which had the effect of holding her head held in position. By the time he & Sue had finished, Kristy was stretched tight, arms & legs drawn out into a taut X, thighs also held wide apart by the cuffs placed around them.

David then took a length of rope & proceeded to tightly bind Kristy's breasts. He pinched & teased her nipples until they stood hard & erect, and then placed suction vials over them & created a vacuum, sucking the air out of the vials until Kristy's nipples throbbed & pulsed.

David picked up a very soft flogger & proceeded to lay light strokes over her entire body until it started to warm & to tingle. Judging her reactions with care, he swapped to a padded leather paddle & started to really spank her ass hard. At this point, Sue took up position at Kristy's pussy. She started by rubbing Kristy's clit with slow, light strokes, teasing it until it engorged, then she moved her fingers inside Kristy's pussy as her mouth took over on her clit. Together Sue & David increased the intensity of their actions until Kristy started to shudder. She was about to cum but David abruptly commanded her to resist until he gave her permission. Kristy bit her lip in an effort to try & obey his command. Again Sue & David increased their rhythm. By now Kristy's ass was burning hot & sore but she was completely suffused with intense pleasure. David kept a close eye on her & when he determined Kristy couldn't hold out any longer, he order spoke one short phrase.

"Cum for your Master, sub!"

Sue bit down on Kristy's clit & thrust her fingers deep inside Kristy's pussy as David dropped the paddle & thrust his fingers into her ass. Overwhelmed, Kristy shuddered into a massive orgasm & her pussy juices squirted all over the floor.

David & Sue were not finished, however. Sue maintained her actions as David rotated the frame until Kristy was now horizontal, face down. The frame was once again locked in place and David took over from Sue, stroking & rubbing Kristy's clit & pussy, enough to keep her on the edge of another orgasm but not enough to push her over.

Sue donned a strap-on & wheeled a bench into place underneath Kristy. When she was ready, she signalled David who stepped away & returned to her ass. He removed his robe & stood naked & poised. With perfect co-ordination, he & Sue thrust into Kristy's ass & pussy at the same time, making her cry out at the double penetration. Sue attached a small bullet vibrator to Kristy's clit & turned it onto full power as she & David continued to fuck her. Again Kristy found herself driven inexorably towards another massive orgasm, her whole body shuddering as she desperately tried to stave off the climax. David once again kept her balanced on the edge until the pleasure became unbearably intense. Judging his moment with exquisite care, David finally gave her the command to cum. With a long, drawn out wail Kristy let loose the mental restraints and crashed into the most intense orgasm she had ever experienced.

Deeming that 2 orgasms were about as much as Kristy could take, Sue removed the vibrator from Kristy's clit & allowed her to recover. Once the tremors died down, they unlocked her from the frame & allowed her to sink to her knees. Kristy moved to place her aching arms behind her head but David calmly told her it was not necessary, she could place them on her thighs but she must ensure her pussy was completely visible to him. She gratefullycomplied.

David had held himself back from cumming in Kristy, even though his cock was hard & throbbing. Sue gave him a significant glance, removed the strap-on & flipped herself over until she was lying face down across the bench. She raised her hips seductively towards him, inviting him to fuck her ass. He manoeuvred her so that they were facing Kristy & he could watch her as he fucked Sue. He slipped his fingers between Sue's pussy lips & found her pussy was already sopping wet. He slid his cock between her pussy lips until her juices liberally coated his entire shaft. He lubricated her asshole with his slippery fingers & then slowly slid his cock into her. Sue moaned as her anal passage was stretched by his shaft. He snaked a hand back underneath her & found her clit. Working slowly, he thrust deeper into her as his fingers worked her clit. Keeping superhuman control, he proceeded to fuck Sue very slowly towards orgasm, watching Kristy's face as he did so. She couldn't believe what she was seeing as Sue's face started to contort with extreme pleasure. Before long Sue's entire body was quivering but David maintained that slow penetration & manipulation. Finally, Sue could take no more. Her body was now trembling uncontrollably, right at the edge of orgasm but David's actions were not enough to send her over the edge. She begged him to fuck her hard, to make her cum. This was what David had been waiting for. Without warning, he pulled his cock almost entirely out of her ass & then rammed it back in again, penetrating her hard & deep. At the same time his fingers crushed her clit against her pubic bone, rubbing it hard. He continued pounding into her for a few moments longer until she cried out that she was cumming. When he heard those words, David released the mental restraints he had placed on himself & shot his hot seed into Sue's ass. He held her body tightly to his as she succumbed to a massive orgasm. When both of them had finally recovered, he withdrew his cock, walked over to Kristy & told her to clean him off. Although the idea revolted her, she opened her mouth & took him inside. To her surprise, all she could taste was his cum – Her Mistress was obviously as scrupulous in keeping herself clean as she was in demanding Kristy do so!

David replaced his robe and leaving Sue to recover, he led Kristy back to her room. Awaiting her was a covered dish that exuded an appetising odour, a second, smaller dish containing a smooth panacotta & a chilled glass of white wine. When she lifted the cover, a beautiful meal of poached salmon, leeks, mange tout & wild rice was revealed. When Kristy looked up at David amazed, he smiled down at her.

"That last session & this meal are your reward for attaining the required level of behaviour & the acceptance that I expect from a true submissive." David told her.

"Enjoy the meal and get some rest," he continued. "There are 2 more days to go before graduation and I expect you to be picture perfect!"

With that he withdrew, leaving Kristy to enjoy the wonderful meal laid out for her.

12