Island Discipline Ch. 22

Story Info
Kristy prepares to graduate.
9.1k words
4.44
27.3k
5

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 08/24/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

Over the next couple of days Kristy was drilled intensively until her every movement became unconscious. Her fitness level was higher than it had ever been and she found she could survive even Mistress C's exacting workouts. Swimming helped to ease the stressed muscles, as did the daily sunbathing sessions. All exercise & sunbathing was conducted with her naked so the change in her physique was easily apparent. Sue drilled her both barefoot & in a variety of height heels until Kristy's grace & elegance became consistent, no matter what she was required to wear. Punishment sessions were also maintained, not because Kristy was rebelling – far from it, but to build up her tolerance & provide a daily reminder that she was a submissive & bound to obey her Master & Mistress' wishes. She was also required to serve supper every night and by the time Friday dawned, had become picture perfect in negotiating the path between kitchen & dining room & in serving a variety of foods.

On Friday afternoon Kristy was surprised to enter the dance studio to find that instead of Mistress S, her Master was waiting. He was seated in a comfortable chair, elegantly clad in a soft, smoky grey shirt & charcoal grey slacks. One leg was casually crossed over the other.

"Assume position 1" he said quietly when Kristy came to a halt in front of him.

Kristy obediently sank to her knees & placed her hands behind her head, wondering what was going on, as she kept her eyes submissively lowered. David eyed her sleek, naked body approvingly (Sue had instructed Kristy that the afternoon's session would be conducted in the nude), all the week's hard work had paid off!

"Today will be your final day on the island, Kristy," he said, "and you have an important decision to make. You indicated a couple of days ago that you realised that your true nature was submissive. The question I now ask you is this. Now that you are free to leave the island, do you wish to accept life as a submissive or do you wish to return to your vanilla life?"

David held up a hand to forestall Kristy's immediate response.

"I warn you to think carefully, Kristy," he said sternly, "for if you choose to return to the vanilla life, you will leave this island immediately and you will have no further contact with anyone on the island!"

Obedient to his command, Kristy took her time to consider her answer. The life she had been living for the past 2 weeks had been harsh but it had also opened her up to the most amazing sexual & sensual experiences she had ever known! She examined herself with clear vision & realised that she would never again be satisfied with a purely vanilla life. Nevertheless, this was a big decision facing her now. Did she have the strength to live as a submissive, knowing she was subject to the whims of her Master & Mistress, knowing that disobedience and/or mistakes would be dealt with immediately and harshly? It was with a small shock that she realised that she actually needed the punishments that were meted out by her Master & Mistress. Somehow along the way, pain & pleasure had merged and she now knew she was turned on as much by the former as by the latter – something that would never be understood in the purely vanilla world – in fact, and she paused as the realisation hit her, it was the exposure to pain that had heightened the intensity of her orgasms, as if somehow the pain had smashed through invisible barriers that had kept her from experiencing the ultimate heights of sexual pleasure! Licking lips suddenly gone dry as she realised all this might be immediately ripped from her, Kristy answered David's question.

"Thanks to you and Mistress S, I now know my true self," Kristy began. "I realise that by denying my nature, I was a shadow of what I could be and was truly unhappy. I'm ashamed to say that I took this unhappiness out on others!"

"Go on," David prompted when she paused.

"I now know that it is my nature to be submissive, to be under the influence of a strong Master and Mistress. I realise that this is more than something that I want, this is something that I need to complete me. I have never felt more fulfilled than I have under the authority of you and Mistress S, so Master, my answer is that I choose with all my heart to remain a submissive!"

David nodded gravely as she finished speaking.

"Very well Kristy," he said, "you may remain on the island for now. However, you need to understand that I do not take on a submissive on a permanent basis. Instead, I concentrate on training and moulding each submissive before arranging for them to partner with a suitable Master or Mistress. I do not intend to make an exception in your case."

Kristy's face fell. She felt as if the world that she was so ready to enter was somehow slipping out of her grasp!

David read her expression accurately and was swift to move to prevent an emotional downward spiral.

"Mistress Sue, however, does not currently have a full time submissive and has indicated that if it is your wish, she will undertake responsibility for you and become your full-time Mistress," he advised. "Is this something that you want?"

For a moment, Kristy forgot her place & gazed up at her Master, eyes shining.

"Oh yes, Master," she said breathlessly. "More than anything! I-I think I love her," she responded in a shy tone.

"Very well," David said. "I will speak to Mistress Sue on your behalf. There is, however, one further thing to consider. Mistress Sue & I are partners and we share everything. Although I will no longer be requiring your services full-time, you will be expected to serve me whenever I desire. Do you understand this?"

Kristy nodded. Truth be told, when he had told her that he would no longer be her Master, her heart had given a little lurch of dismay & she realised that she had also formed a deep attachment to him! She acknowledged that she loved the feel of his cock inside her, loved the taste of his seed in her mouth & was happy in the knowledge that she served his needs. Knowing that she would still have contact with him from time to time helped to mitigate the sense of loss she had originally felt!

"Yes Master," Kristy said. "I understand that I will be available for your use whenever you desire, I will obey without pause and submit to whatever you choose to have me undergo."

"Very good, Kristy," David said approvingly. "Now, I will be arranging for a select group of my colleagues to visit tonight. Their purpose will be to judge whether you are ready to enter the Lifestyle. You will be stringently tested on your obedience, grace, submissiveness, level of service and acceptance of punishment, and I expect you to perform without flaw! If my colleagues decide you are acceptable, they will graduate you from training. If not, you will undergo further training until I feel you are once again ready to be tested and if you think the last 2 weeks have been harsh, you will see that you were mistaken! However, I do not believe that will be necessary Kristy. You are, without doubt, one of the most exceptional subs that I have ever trained, so DO NOT disappoint me!"

Kristy felt a warm glow of accomplishment at his words, although that was also accompanied by a frisson of apprehension! She knew by her Master's tone of voice that the evening was likely to be extremely arduous and that she would need all her stamina & will power in order to perform to the level that would make her Master & Mistress proud!"

David's voice broke into her thoughts.

"You may take the rest of this afternoon to prepare yourself, both mentally & physically" David told her calmly. "Mistress Sue will be in to see you later to go through what will be expected of you this evening. You may go," he said, dismissing her.

In a daze, Kristy walked back down the passageway to her bedroom. Once there she lay on the bed for a while, her mind whirling with everything she had been told. She ran through an exercise that she had used when about to go into court on a big case. She closed her eyes, concentrated on breathing deeply (she was grateful that her Mistress had not laced her into the corset this afternoon!) and visualised herself performing every task required of her with flawless perfection. She ran this exercise several times, trying to imagine every scenario in order to prepare herself thoroughly.

When she felt suitably calm & prepared, she made her way into the bathroom and ran hot water into the bath. She poured in bath gel that was subtly scented – by now she knew that her Master deplored anything overpowering, whether it be scent or behaviour – and waited as the bath filled to a suitable depth. She stepped in and sank into the depths of the hot water, sighing as the heat penetrated tense muscles. She relaxed in this way for around 30 mins, letting her mind drift, before applying shampoo to her hair & massaging it in. Keeping its length twisted on top of her head, Kristy rose and walked to the shower. Steeling herself, Kristy switched the power to full & its coldest setting before stepping in. She gasped as the icy cold water hit her skin like hundreds of tiny needles. She quickly rinsed her hair, applied conditioner and rinsed once again before stepping out of the cubicle, shivering. Her whole body glowed as she briskly towelled herself off.

She ran a hand over her pubic mound and was relieved to find it was still smooth. She made sure the rest of her body was in similar condition before once again turning on the shower – this time the water temperature was tepid – and filling the enema bag. Once full, she stepped into the cubicle & eased the nozzle into her anal passage, turning the clamp so that the water was released to flow into her. She had made sure to fill the bag completely and groaned as her belly distended. She braced herself against the wall and endured as the bag emptied itself into her completely. Gritting her teeth, she withdrew the nozzle, replacing it with a butt plug that had been left next to the shower for that purpose. She held on until the pain became unendurable, groaning aloud in an effort to hold on a little longer. Finally, when she could take no more, she ran a second bag of water before withdrawing the butt plug. With extreme relief, she squatted over the toilet & released the water, remaining in place for what seemed an eternity before the flow finally ceased. She walked on trembling legs back to the shower where she once again inserted the enema nozzle. This time, once the bag was emptied, she withdrew the nozzle and immediately released the water. The feeling of pain had disappeared, leaving her feeling completely cleansed.

She dried herself off & made her way over to the bathroom cabinet. Opening it, she found a bottle of thick, creamy body lotion. She smoothed this over her skin until it glistened and felt silky to the touch. Satisfied that her body was now as pleasing as possible, with her skin soft & supple, Kristy sat down at the dressing table to dry her hair. She applied a special formula cream that ensured her hair would remain smooth & silky before running a comb through the heavy, blonde tresses. A hair dryer completed the job and the finished look was like a smooth waterfall of pale gold. As she turned off the dryer, she could hear footsteps echoing down the passageway & moving quickly, Kristy was kneeling in the centre of her room as Sue entered.

Sue paused in the doorway, appreciating the sight of the beautiful submissive in front of her. She had to admit that although harsh, David's exercise & diet regime had honed Kristy's body to perfection. There was not a trace of flab anywhere, her skin was glowing & golden, her eyes clear & lucent.

"Good," she said briskly. "I see you've already started preparing for tonight. We can continue as I explain the timetable of events. Stand up, bend over and spread your ass cheeks," Sue commanded.

Kristy complied. She felt a coolness around her asshole & then inside her anal passage as Sue's fingers applied lubricant. Wiping her fingers, she reached into the bag she had placed on Kristy's bed & withdrew a long, thick, silvery metal butt plug. Keeping up firm pressure, she eased it into Kristy's ass, watching as the thick plug stretched Kristy's asshole. She thought she heard a faint moan but couldn't be sure and was inclined to ignore it. The plug was the largest that Kristy had ever had to accommodate & it would take some getting used to. Sue vividly remembered her own graduation ceremony a few years ago, where David had inserted the same size plug into her own ass. These were special plugs, engraved with his initials at the base, making it very clear to all concerned that this area was his and his alone! Finally, the entire length of the plug was inside & Kristy's sphincter snapped closed around the narrow neck. All that was left on view was the wide metal disc with David's initials clearly engraved upon it.

Kristy was panting shallowly, desperately trying not to show her Mistress how much distress the plug was causing her. Sue patiently gave her a few moments to adjust, knowing from experience how difficult this could be. Finally she spoke once more.

"Stand straight & place your hands against the wall," she commanded.

Kristy obeyed, gritting her teeth as the movement jostled the plug deeply embedded inside her. She prayed that her body would not take too long to adjust to this invasion! As she placed her hands on the wall, Sue brought out the corset that Kristy was to wear that evening. Like the training corsets, this one had metal boning to lock in the figure. Unlike the training corsets, the material of this one was heavy, black, damask silk. Sue wrapped the corset around Kristy's waist & proceeded to lace it to its tightest setting. By now, Kristy's body was so perfectly sculpted that although the corset tightly adhered to her body, her breathing was nowhere near as badly constricted as it had been! She still had to take relatively shallow breaths, but could take them easily.

Sue handed Kristy a pair of sheer, black stockings with lace tops and ordered her to put them on. Kristy smoothed them up her legs, attaching the lace tops to the suspenders on the corset. Sue then told Kristy to take a seat & when she did so, worked her thick, blonde hair into a very tight braid that started at the top of her head, securing the end with a slim length of smooth, black leather. The braid was so tight that Kristy's head began to throb but she knew better than to make a complaint!

Next Sue wrapped soft leather cuffs around Kristy's wrists, securing the wide bands with small, titanium padlocks. She placed a collar of the same material around Kristy's throat, ensuring it was snug before again locking it with a padlock of the same material.

Finally, Sue walked to the cupboard & withdrew a pair of black patent leather pumps with 5" stiletto heels with lockable ankle cuffs. She ordered Kristy to step into them & then secured them around her ankles. Whilst these were not the highest heels Kristy had been forced to wear, they were high enough that she was going to have to be extremely careful to maintain her grace & balance when walking in them & by the end of the evening was likely to be in some degree of discomfort!

Sue told Kristy to sit down & apply make-up in the way her Master preferred. She told her that she was being judged on this too & that she was not to disappoint either her Master or Mistress.

Kristy complied, smoothing moisturiser over her face before applying a subtle layer of foundation. She set this with a very light dusting of powder. Next she applied special mascara that lengthened & thickened her eyelashes. Letting that dry, she next applied silvery eye shadow to her lids, darkening it to a smoky gunmetal grey at the outside corners & applying pale highlighter just under her eyebrows. She darkened her brows with a subtle application of pencil, then moved on to apply a light trace of black eyeliner at the edges of both lids.

She used a faint dusting of bronzing powder on her cheeks before once again setting the whole with power to ensure there was no trace of an oily shine & that the make-up would last the entire evening. She picked up a red lip pencil, outlining her lips before applying bright scarlet lipstick. She blotted her lips then applied a clear gloss to finish. It was a special formula, designed to seal in the colour & prevent smudging under even the most extreme of conditions.

Finally, Kristy took up a pot of cream rouge in a dark, dusky pink & applied it to her aureoles & labia lips, which Sue unlocked. The effect was striking! The picture she now presented was that of a very high class, sexual object. The subtlety of the make-up only served to draw attention to Kristy's lips, nipples & pussy, making it very clear what purpose she was intended for!

Sue made Kristy stand up & turn slowly around so that she could inspect her. As Kristy obeyed, Sue was impressed with what she saw. The sheen of the black silk corset was echoed in the golden tone of Kristy's skin, the sheer stockings and the silvery metal base of the plug, not to mention the gleaming gold of her pussy rings!

"Now listen carefully," Sue told Kristy. "Guests will start to arrive from 7pm. We are expecting 6 guests this evening, each of whom will be bringing their own sub. You will remain silent & compliant throughout the evening and therefore you will greet each Master & Mistress by bowing to them before escorting them to the library where your Master & I will be waiting. You will be expected to acknowledge their submissives by a simple nod of the head. At no time do you make eye contact with anyone. You will maintain a graceful & submissive demeanour throughout, no matter what is required of you. Once all the guests seated in the library, you will be expected to serve them in whatever manner they require. When you have satisfied all of them, you will serve them drinks before you retire to the kitchen where the meal will be laid out. A bell will ring when all the guests arrive in the dining room. You will seat your Master & then myself before waiting for further instructions. You will serve the appetizer to each guest in turn, finishing with Your Master & finally myself. You will serve the meat during the entree and the other subs will be assigned by their Masters & Mistresses to assist with the other elements. You will also serve desert. The subs will help you to clear everything away. The guests will then assemble back in the library where you will serve them coffee & liqueurs. I will then accompany you back to your room & prepare you for the next part of your test."

Sue paused for a moment and then looked sternly at Kristy. "I cannot stress enough how vital it is that you conduct yourself to the highest standard. You will be tested to your limits this evening and any show of weakness or inattention will reflect poorly both on yourself and on your Master & I. It would also mean that you do not graduate from your training, a situation neither of us wishes to see!"

Despite her earlier determination, Kristy had started to tremble as Sue spoke those words. It was sinking in how important to her future this evening was going to be! Sue noticed and laid a gentle hand against Kristy's cheek.

"Trust in your training, Kristy," Sue said softly. "Trust in your Master. He has trained many subs before you and would not put your forward for graduation if he didn't believe you were capable of passing!"

Kristy swallowed & nodded, not yet trusting herself to speak. Sue looked at her watch, it read 6:30pm.

"Time to go & meet your Master," Sue told her.

The two women walked down the passageway & entered the library. David was comfortably seated in a generous sized armchair. He rose as the two women entered & nodded in approval at the sight that greeted him. Sue was elegantly clad in a full length black gown. It was deeply split up the front but the skirt was full, subtly masking the split. The bodice of the dress was tight fitting, cross laced with satin ribbon. The neckline was deep, exposing the golden swell of her full breasts, but only just enough to hint at the treasures that lay beyond view. Her dark red hair glowed under the lights, framing her heart shaped face. Her make-up was subtle & sophisticated & looking at her, David was incredibly proud. Her poised, elegant manner was the epitome of everything a Mistress should be. Cool, calm, supremely in control of herself.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers