Island Discipline Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beside her stood Kristy. The contrast between the two women couldn't be more different. Whilst both women were tall, Kristy's golden hair was an excellent foil to Sue's darker, more vibrant locks. Whilst Sue's outfit screamed wealth, class & elegance, Kristy's was the opposite. Whilst the outfit she wore was obviously expensive, there was little doubt as to her position relative to Sue!

"I trust you understand the instructions given to you by Mistress Sue?" David asked.

"Yes Master," Kristy replied quietly, keeping her eyes lowered.

"Good," David said. "Do you have any questions?" This was a trick question. A test to see if Kristy had learned her place completely.

"No Master," Kristy replied. "I know what I must do."

"Good girl!" David said approvingly. Kristy had passed his test.

"Now it's 6:45pm. No more talking until I give you permission to speak. Take up your position next to the front door."

Kristy nodded and turning, elegantly exited the room. Her gait was a smooth, sexy glide, the high heels emphasising her long, slim legs.

Unlike most members of today's society, David's guests began arriving promptly at 7pm. First through the door was the woman who had been in control of Kristy's exercise regime & done the clitoral hood & labia piercings. She was dressed in a severely cut black leather outfit, consisting of a straight skirt split up the sides, long thigh high boots and a tightly laced bodice. Her body was whip cord thin, screaming strength & purpose. Standing submissively behind her was a small, petite brunette with a short bobbed hair cut. She wore nothing but a leather harness. It had a built-in collar, straps that tightly encircled her breasts, a central strap that ran down between her legs & ass cheeks, spreading her pussy lips & ass cheeks. Her nipples had been pierced, as had her clitoral hood. Her breasts were small but the nipples were unusually large, a fact that was emphasised by the golden rings piercing them.

Kristy bowed low to Mistress C & nodded at the sub. Mistress C strode through the doorway then paused, looking Kristy up & down. She reached out a hand & briefly twisted Kristy's nipples hard. Kristy compressed her lips to keep from making a sound. Mistress C nodded abruptly in approval. She reached down between Kristy's pussy lips, inspecting them.

"I do good work," she said. "Show me to your Master & Mistress."

Kristy bowed to her once more, deeply & gestured for Mistress C to follow her. She led the way to the library showing Mistress C through the door before returning once more to the front entrance. After Mistress C, the guests arrived in quick succession. There were two more women and three men. The women both had male subs, almost identically clad in short fitting, leather shorts. The hard bulges in the front of those shorts indicated that their cocks were erect, probably being kept that way by chastity devices. The three men all had female subs with them. One was clad in a similar harness to Mistress C's sub, the other two were wearing tightly confining corsets. The one in the harness was barefoot, the other two in high heeled boots, that laced tightly up their calves & were locked at the tops by padlocks. Each Master & Mistress wore a long cloak, thrown back across their shoulders for the time being & each were clad in various shades of black.

Bowing deeply to each of them, Kristy showed them all into the library and held herself steady as each one in turn inspected her body. Some were content with running their fingers over her nipples, squeezing her ample breasts & sliding a finger through her pussy lips. However two of the men approached David where he & Sue sat comfortably.

"I see you have staked your usual claim, Master D" one of them said courteously. "However, I should like to determine for myself exactly how accommodating your new trainee is. May I have your permission to withdraw the plug to complete my inspection? I will of course, return it immediately once I am satisfied!"

David took his time considering the request. He exchanged a glance with Sue, asking without speaking whether she believed Kristy could tolerate the actions proposed. With the barest of motions, Sue nodded her agreement.

"Very well," David advised. "But make the inspection short. We have a long night ahead of us & I will not tolerate any abuse of the trainee!"

He ordered Kristy to assume position 2 and she gracefully sank to her knees, reaching back with her hands to spread her ass cheeks. By now her ass had become accustomed to the thick plug inside her. The Master took a firm hold of the plug & swiftly withdrew it. Kristy again folded her lips as the Master inserted his fingers & explored her anal passage. When David cleared his throat meaningfully, the Master withdrew his fingers and slowly inserted the plug once again. It took every fibre of Kristy's being not to groan as the solid metal plug was once more firmly inserted into her, but somehow she managed to keep silent. Although he was careful not to show it, David was proud of her self-control. The plug was the largest she would ever be required to accommodate and she had born up to its withdrawal & reinsertion with complete silence.

"Are you satisfied with your inspection?" David asked the Master in question.

"I am," was the response.

"Very well. Kristy is now ready to be tested on her level of sexual service," David announced.

A second Master, after conversing in a low voice with the rest of the guest, stepped in front of Kristy. All the men had placed their cloaks over themselves fully and now the reason for this became apparent. Underneath his cloak, the Master was naked. Drawing it aside he spoke two words.

"Mouth only!"

By this, Kristy understood that she was to service his cock, but only with her mouth. She rose gracefully to kneel in front of him.

She opened her mouth & leaned in towards him. In its flaccid state, his cock was slim but reasonably long. Kristy started by gently licking her tongue along the length of his shaft with light, delicate strokes. She made sure to cover every inch and as his cock started to stir & stiffen started to sweep her tongue along the underside, tracing the vein to its tip. As the Master's cock continued to stiffen, Kristy increased the pressure of her tongue & changed from a slow licking action to quick flicks & swirls, teasing his cock into swelling further. When he was fully erect, Kristy changed her aim, firmed her tongue & started to tease his balls.

"Mmm, good technique," was the Master's response.

Encouraged, Kristy opened her mouth wide & sucked each ball in turn into the hot, moist opening. As she took each one inside, she swirled her tongue around, flicking, teasing & massaging. By now the Master was fully erect & his cock brushed against her cheek as she licked & sucked his balls. Taking this as her cue, Kristy returned her attention to his cock, once again using her tongue with a combination of long, sweeping strokes, quick flicking & slow swirling. As she reached the head, she swirled her tongue around the lip & then over its tip, tasting the pre-cum that had started to form. She kept this up for a few minutes until his cock was rock hard, then swiftly plunged her mouth down over it, enveloping it with moist warmth. She pulled back & then plunged down again, this time taking him deeper into her mouth. Again & again she repeated her actions, her tongue working feverishly all the while. Finally, his hands descended to her head & holding it in a vice-like grip, he pumped his cock into her hard & fast. Not satisfied with the depth of penetration, he tilted Kristy's head slightly, which had the effect of opening her throat wider. The next time he plunged inside, his cock filled her throat. Kristy held obediently still as the Master continued to deep throat her. The guests could see her throat swell against her collar each time he plunged into her. Kristy felt the Master's cock pulse as with one final thrust he lodged his cock deep inside her throat, pumping his hot seed into her. Although this cut off her air, Kristy struggled to remain submissive until finally he withdrew enough for her to be able to breathe. Without waiting for a command, Kristy made sure to lick every last trace of cum from the Master's cock before he withdrew completely. She knelt quietly on the carpet as the Master returned to the seated guests. Although she strained to hear what was being said as a murmur of conversation arose, their voices were too low & she was left in ignorance. She prayed that she had pleased the Master enough to ensure he gave good comments about her performance!

After a few minutes, a Mistress walked towards Kristy's position. She was tall, with a statuesque figure, shining black hair that fell straight to her waist. Her face was cool & impassive as she looked down at Kristy.

"Follow me" she said as she led the way towards a deeply stuffed armchair.

She reclined at her ease, placed one leg over the arm of the chair & parted her heavy black satin skirt, revealing a smooth, bare pussy.

"Pleasure me!" she commanded.

Kristy gracefully sank to the floor and knelt between the Mistress' legs. Her hand reached out & gently spread her pussy lips whilst the fingers of her other hand eased the clitoral hood up to expose the sensitive nub. Having located the clitoris, Kristy used her thumb & forefinger to gently tease it, rubbing it, pinching it lightly, even running a light fingernail over its surface. Before long, the sensitive nub was engorged. Now Kristy brought the fingers of her other hand into play, slowly stroking them between the Mistress' pussy lips. Slowly the labia began to engorge & a dampness started to seep from the woman's pussy. Now Kristy brought her mouth into play. She bent to her task with dedication and started lapping her tongue up & down the woman's slit. She could soon tell by the musky scent that her actions were having an effect. If she had dared to look up, she would have seen the woman start to grip the arms of the armchair as the pleasure started to build.

Kristy brought her fingers back into play, inserting first one, then a second finger into the Mistress' pussy. She removed her other hand from the woman's clit, replacing it with her mouth. She sucked the sensitive nub into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue & nipping gently at it. Despite her best intentions, the Mistress writhed in response. Kristy increased the intensity of what she was doing as her fingers probed inside the woman's pussy. Finally, she found what she was looking for. The slightly roughened patch that indicated she had located the g-spot. Crooking her fingers, she lightly scraped her nails across the area & was rewarded as a groan escaped the woman's throat. Again Kristy stepped up the intensity of her actions. By now, the Mistress was gripping the arms of the chair tightly, her entire body starting to tense up. Kristy started thrusting her fingers in & out of the woman's pussy, taking especial care to ensure each time they penetrated, they rubbed across the g-spot. Soon the woman above her was panting & her pussy was sopping wet. Kristy was sure that she was on the brink of climax. She suddenly bit down hard on the woman's clit as she pumped her fingers vigorously in & out of her pussy. It was too much for the woman to resist & Kristy's face was covered with her pussy juices as she climaxed. Kristy took care to bring the woman gently back down to earth, slowly lapping the excess juices from the woman's pussy. Finally the woman leaned forward & put her hand on Kristy's head.

"Enough!" she said in a husky, voice.

Kristy knelt back on her heels and waited patiently as the Mistress rearranged her skirts & rose from the chair, making her way back to the rest of the guests. Again there was that low murmur of conversation that was just below the threshold of Kristy's ability to hear! Kristy's face was still bathed with the woman's pussy juices but she made no move to wipe them off as she waited quietly in place.

The murmuring died down and a second Master approached Kristy's position.

"Stand up & place your hands on the arms of the chair," he commanded.

Kristy dutifully obeyed, making sure that when she was in position, she kept her legs spread wide. She felt his fingers slide between her labia & explore her pussy.

"Impressive!" the Master commented. "It appears, Master D, that your trainee is turned on by servicing others!"

"Indeed," was David's calm response.

"I shall enjoy this," was the Master's final comment before Kristy felt his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

She could feel that his cock was already hard as he slowly penetrated her. What she was not prepared for was his size! As he continued to press his cock further inside, she felt her pussy being stretched by the incredible thickness of his member. Soon she felt like she would be split in two by the combination of his cock in her pussy & the plug in her ass, and still he continued to penetrate deeper. Eventually, the tip of his cock hit her cervix & she could feel his balls lightly graze her pussy lips, rubbing against the rings piercing her labia. She bit her lip to prevent a groan from escaping her. This Master's cock was a monster! Larger than anything she had even taken!

"Nice & tight!" was the Master's next comment as he started to thrust in & out of Kristy's pussy, each penetration rubbing against the plug lodged inside her anal passage. Kristy tried to relax, knowing that the more anxious she was, the harder it would be as her body tightened in response. Breathing deeply, she eventually adjusted herself to his rhythm and was able to remain compliant beneath him as he increased the speed & intensity of his thrusts.

In fact, to her surprise, she found that once the initial pain faded, the combination of his penetration & the plug in her ass being jostled each time he thrust into her, that her body started its own ascent towards climax! With a shock, she realised that she must not allow herself to succumb to those feelings as she had not been given permission to cum by her Master. It became increasingly difficult to prevent this as once again the Master stepped up his speed & intensity.

By now he was pounding deep into her. His large, powerful hands held her hips in a vice-like grip and now, in addition to thrusting his cock into her, he started to pull her hips back towards him as he did so. This resulted in his cock penetrating deeper than she had ever experienced! She bit her lip against the initial pain but it soon faded as endorphins kicked in & she was swept up in the intensity of the experience. She had just enough presence of mind to place mental controls on her body but other than that she had no option but to endure as the Master fucked her hard. His stamina was incredible! Long after she had expected him to cum, he was still pounding into her although now she could feel his cock start to throb. She deliberately started to tighten & relax her pussy muscles and was rewarded with a guttural groan issuing from behind her. His fingers cruelly dug into her hips as the Master responded to the stimulus. With one final thrust that embedded his cock deep inside her, he spilled his hot seed. Kristy could feel the power of his ejaculation as stream after stream of hot, thick cum erupted into her pussy. Finally, the Master withdrew.

"Clean me," he commanded.

Kristy turned around and knelt before him, taking his now softening cock into her mouth & lapping up the combination of her pussy juices & his semen until she was confident that every last trace had been removed from his shaft & balls. With a grunt, the Master withdrew his cock from her mouth & returned to the other guests.

Again the murmur of conversation arose. It was obvious by now that they were discussing how she had performed each time. Kristy could only hope that she was making a good impression! Now that the Master had withdrawn, her pussy felt sore & slightly numb. There was a throbbing deep inside her. Kristy took a couple of deep breaths to control her reactions. That last Master had pushed her very close to an orgasm & it had only been with a supreme act of willpower that she hadn't embarrassed her Master & Mistress by losing control!

Mistress C leaned over to speak to David, asking him if he would allow her submissive to retrieve something from the car parked outside. David nodded his agreement & Mistress C beckoned the petite sub to her side.

"Go & fetch the black bag from the car," she commanded & the girl swiftly obeyed.

She was back a couple of minutes later, carrying a black leather bag, which she brought to Mistress C's side. Mistress C turned her back to her sub, indicating that she should unzip her skirt. When the sub had obeyed, Mistress C stepped out of the skirt, revealing a bare pussy, complete with clitoral hood piercing.

She strode over to where Kristy was kneeling, beckoning for her sub to accompany her.

"Make me wet" she commanded Kristy as she stood in front of her with her legs spread, hands on her hips.

Kristy obediently started to raise her hands but was stopped by a further barked command.

"Mouth only!"

Kristy placed her hands back behind her head & leaned forward, placing her mouth close to the woman's pussy. She took a breath & then slipped her tongue between the pussy folds & was surprised to find a small ring piercing each of Mistress C's inner labia. Pushing the surprise to the back of her mind, Kristy proceeded to stroke her tongue up & down Mistress C's slit until once again she could smell that familiar musky scent. She moved her mouth to Mistress C's clit & proceeded to tease it with her tongue, occasionally sucking it into her mouth & gently nibbling on it.

"Enough" Mistress C commanded.

She withdrew an article from the bag and stepped into it. As she drew it up her legs, it was apparent that it was a special kind of strap-on. Not only was there a thick dildo on the outside, there was also one on the inside. She beckoned to her sub, who moved to assist & carefully guided the inner dildo into her Mistress' pussy. Mistress C settled the strap-on comfortably then commanded Kristy to once again bend over & place her hands on the chair.

Kristy obeyed & seizing her hips with a firm grip, Mistress C inserted the tip of the dildo between Kristy's labia. With one smooth thrust, she embedded the full length of the dildo into Kristy's pussy. Kristy almost gasped at the suddenness of the action but stopped herself just in time, remembering her Master's admonition that she was to make no sound unless given permission to do so! Whilst the dildo Mistress C was using was long & thick, it was nowhere near the size of the cock that had been so recently impaling Kristy, so she was able to accommodate it more easily. It was, however, solid & inflexible and this aggravated the walls of her already sore pussy. Nevertheless, Kristy held still as Mistress C started to thrust into her.

"Move with me," Mistress C commanded. "I don't want you passive, I want you to actively engage to pleasure me!"

Kristy suddenly understood that it would not be enough for her to passively submit to Mistress C. She must work her body so that the Mistress gained maximum enjoyment. She concentrated for a few moments until she caught the rhythm of Mistress C's actions, and then started moving her body in time. As Mistress C thrust into her, Kristy moved her body backwards, pushing the dildo deeper into her but due to the design of the strap-on, deeper into Mistress C as well. Kristy concentrated on deeply linking into the underlying rhythm, so that when Mistress C upped the speed & intensity, Kristy moved seamlessly with her. Mistress C started to grip Kristy's hips tighter as Kristy actively started to drive back against her body, pushing the dildos deeper inside both women. Mistress C's breathing quickened as her body responded to the dildo being thrust inside her by the action of her fucking Kristy. For her part, Kristy was once again also rising towards an orgasm & was clamping down to prevent her body from responding as much as possible. She prayed that Mistress C would reach climax soon. As if her thoughts had been heard, Mistress C suddenly groaned aloud. She dug her fingernails into Kristy's skin as her body locked in reaction to the orgasm that swept over her. Finally she withdrew the dildo & gestured to her sub to remove the strap-on. She then moved to stand in front of Kristy.