Island Discipline Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Clean me" she commanded & Kristy obediently lapped up the pussy juices that had leaked from Mistress C's pussy.

Succumbing to an impish impulse, Kristy slowly & lightly licked up the insides of Mistress C's thighs, tracing the line where her juices had leaked, making the woman shudder in sexual pleasure. Mistress C quickly stepped away.

"Enough!" she said, and Kristy dutifully sank back to position 1.

Mistress C returned to the other guests and again the murmuring arose. Kristy waited patiently for it to finish, knowing that she had two more guests to service.

Finally, the third & final Master walked up to Kristy's position & parted his robe.

"Mouth & hands" was his command to her.

Kristy reached out & took his cock in her hands. She started to very slowly and very lightly stroke his cock & balls, drawing a light fingernail over the shaft, tracing the vein than ran underneath it's length, drawing more light fingernails over the surface of his balls until his cock grew hard & thick. She took her time and was rewarded when his thighs started to tense & his breathing changed pattern, proving she was doing a good job. Next she brought her tongue into play, licking & flicking along the entire length. An idea occurred to her & she lightly blew on the now moistened skin & heard the Master catch his breath. She continued in this manner for a few minutes, licking the entire length of his shaft & then following it up by blowing a light draught of air over the paths traced. His thighs were not rock hard & his cock was hot & stiff.

Kristy now began to use her entire hand, using it to encircle his shaft as she ran it up & down its length. Her tongue traced delicate paths up the shaft to the tip, her fingers encircling it & following behind. When her fingers reached the tip, she gently rubbed her palm over its head, using the droplets of pre-cum to lubricate her path. She maintained a firm pressure throughout, taking care not to grip tight enough to cause pain. She was rewarded with a low groan that seemed to be dragged unwillingly from the Master in front of her.

Now she changed tactics. Up until that point, she still hadn't taken him into her mouth, all she had been doing was using her fingers, her palm & her tongue. Deciding to take him by surprise, the next time she was near the head of his cock, she suddenly plunged her mouth over it, engulfing him as deeply as she could. She heard him gasp with what she hoped was pleasure. Kristy worked her mouth up & down his cock, using her tongue as well to lick & flick across its length. By now the Master couldn't help but groan as she expertly worked on him. She brought her hand back into play and using hand, tongue & mouth together, increased the speed & rhythm of her actions until she was pumping up & down his cock hard & fast.

His hands suddenly descended & gripped her head hard. Kristy knew what was coming next and tried to keep her throat as open as possible as the Master plunged his cock deeply down her throat. He kept it there for a much longer time than the first Master & she was seriously running out of air before he withdrew. She only just had time to gasp a breath before he once again plunged into her. He continued in this way for several minutes, each time trying to thrust deeper inside her. Not satisfied he, like the first Master, tilted her head slightly & continued to thrust, adjusting her head each time until his entire cock filled her throat & his balls were pressed against her lips. Now certain he was as deep as possible, he quickly plunged into her in short, shallow thrusts, quick but deep. She was not given enough time to catch her breath as his cock never left her throat enough to do so! Mercifully, just as her vision was starting to go grey, he pulled out slightly, allowing her to catch a breath & then repeated his actions. Again & again he brought her to the point of passing out before allowing her to catch a breath until one last time he withdrew. After she had gasped a shuddering breath, he gripped her head hard & thrust in deeply. His cock buried itself deeply inside her throat, pumping load after load of its hot seed down her gullet. Her throat strained against her collar, filled as it was by the thickness of his cock. Her face was pressed against his body as he held her into him hard, cutting off all air. Finally he released her & she almost swayed from oxygen deprivation.

"That's enough!" David said warningly. "Step away from the trainee! You may have your own sub clean you."

Kristy heard footsteps approach and then Sue leaned down to speak quietly in her ear.

"Are you ok Kristy," she murmured.

Grateful for the concern, but bearing in mind her Master still hadn't given her permission to speak, Kristy nodded shakily, gasping in lungfuls of air. Sue supported her for a few moments until sure she was recovering, then retraced her steps & re-joined the guests.

David raised his voice. "There will be no further abuse of the trainee," he said in a cool, commanding voice. "Master F, you were dangerously close to breaking the rules of the evening just then. I trust that you will maintain control from now on. After all..." he paused and his voice now contained a subtle threat, "I should have to have to ask you to leave before my trainee has demonstrated the entire range of her abilities."

"I apologise," Master F said, his voice tinged with chagrin. "Your trainee is incredibly talented & I let myself become carried away. I assure you I will be more circumspect for the rest of the evening."

"Very well," David said. He continued in a quieter voice, one which would not be overheard by Kristy. "You have heard the other Masters & Mistresses give their comments. We should like to hear yours."

Again there was a murmur of conversation as the guests listened to the Master's report & discussed Kristy's performance. Finally the last Mistress walked forward to where Kristy knelt. She brought her sub, a muscular young man with golden skin & hair, with her.

She murmured a command to him & he obediently brought a comfortably padded bench & placed it in front of his Mistress. She turned to look at Kristy.

"You will pleasure me anally," she told her. "I prefer a young cock in my pussy so my sub will perform that service for me. However," she paused & looked sternly at Kristy, "do not think this gives you the right to relax your efforts. I can assure you that I will not cum unless you stimulate me sufficiently and my sub hates it when I don't cum – it makes his life more difficult!"

With that, the Mistress lay down on the bench, face up, & beckoned for her sub & Kristy to position themselves. The young man straddled the bench and then looked over his shoulder at Kristy, indicating that she should begin. Kristy positioned herself at the end of the bench, the Mistress' pussy & ass in front of her. Slowly she reached out & began to lightly massage the area around the Mistress' asshole. She realised that if she were to please the Mistress, then lubrication would be needed. Steeling herself, she began to lick around the puckered ring, each time applying a little more pressure. The young sub stood over her, intently watching his Mistress' face to gauge the perfect moment to start his task. The woman sighed, relaxed & then tensed up as Kristy's tongue slipped inside her anal passage. She had been taken by surprise as she knew that until being taken by David, the girl had been an anal virgin. She had not expected her to be as comfortable at licking another person's ass! Kristy withdrew her tongue slightly, then plunged it in again, wriggling it from side to side as she did so. This time the woman gasped & Kristy could once again smell that familiar musky scent.

The young male sub watched as his Mistress' labia lips became puffy & her pussy became wet. Judging his moment carefully, he took his cock in his hand & guided it to the entrance of her pussy. His cock was already hard as his Mistress had worked on him as she watched Kristy perform. When she was satisfied that he was fully erect, she had slipped a tight cock ring around the base of his shaft & a harness around his balls. This would keep him hard but prevent him from cumming until she released him.

As the young man entered his Mistress' pussy, Kristy once again thrust her tongue into the woman's asshole. She started to thrust it in & out, picking up the rhythm of the male sub. As he increased his pace, Kristy withdrew her tongue & carefully inserted a finger instead. With the lubrication from her tongue, it slipped in easily. Kristy continued to thrust in & out, adding another finger as the male sub yet again increased his pace. His Mistress' started to pant heavily & her hips started to thrust towards both subs. This had the effect of pushing Kristy's fingers even deeper into her ass. The Mistress groaned. The young male sub knew what he was supposed to do. He leaned down towards his Mistress as he continued to thrust into her. She reached out & twisted his nipples cruelly. He moaned in pain but continued to thrust into her hard & fast. Kristy also increased her rhythm & greatly daring, added a third finger to the two already imbedded inside the woman's ass. This did the trick & the Mistress shuddered as the combination of the subs' actions sent her over the edge.

"Enough!" the woman said.

The young male sub reluctantly withdrew, his body trembling. He desperately wanted to cum but the restraints he wore prevented any chance of this happening. He was also turned on by the beautiful blonde sub who had been eating his Mistress' ass.

Kristy sat back on her knees, concentrating on maintaining a serene & submissive demeanour. The Mistress gathered her composure & rose from the bench, making her way back to the rest of the guests. Her sub followed dutifully after her, resisting the urge to look back to where Kristy knelt.

There was one final murmur of conversation. When all conversation died down, Sue approached Kristy.

"Well done Kristy," she said. "You did very well. You may retire to your room & freshen up. Don't take too long & when you're ready, go to the dining room & await our entrance."