Island Discipline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers

"Very well, I shall complete your preparations and inform your Master that you are ready." Maddox told her.

She dipped into the table's drawer once more and pulled out a leather blindfold, which she wrapped around Kristy's head, buckling it tightly so that no trace of vision remained. Then she spoke into her mic.

"She's ready for you."

Kristy heard a door open and footsteps approach.

"You have done very well in your first session as Mistress!" Kristy heard a man's voice say. It was deep and smooth, filled with self assurance and command. "Now it is time to teach this slave that she must think of others before herself. To do this, we will treat her as she has treated others. She will be used as nothing more than a means for us to achieve pleasure."

Kristy started to tremble. Who was this mysterious man? It obviously wasn't Carlos, his voice was completely different. Bound, gagged and blinded, she was completely at his mercy and his words had left her in no doubt that she was to suffer further humiliation at his hands.

Silently, Maddox moved around the room, turning on cameras located in strategic positions. Each focussed on Kristy's bound and naked body, some set to wide angle, some to close-ups on her face and pussy, with one final camera shooting from behind. They were very carefully placed so as not to reveal the faces of the other participants in the room. Her task complete, she nodded at the Master.

He now addressed Kristy directly. "Mistress S has informed you that your body is unsatisfactory in it's present state. This will be corrected and the process has already been started. In future, you will keep the area surrounding your pussy and ass completely clean shaven. If I find one trace of growth, you will be punished. Do I make myself clear?"

Kristy nodded her head, more unnerved by the fact that the instructions were being given in a matter of tone of voice than if there had been menace behind it.

"Furthermore, it is apparent that your ass has never been used," he continued. "This is completely unacceptable. You will be expected to accede to my every desire and I can assure you that I will use every orifice available to me. As I do not wish to have to exert myself by forcing my way into you, you will be stretched."

So saying, he nodded to Detective Maddox. Taking a bottle of lubricant and a special, inflatable butt plug, nipped in and then flared at the end to keep it in place, she moved towards the table. Kristy's ass was still raised, ensuring easy access to her asshole. Liberally smearing the lube around the area and plug she placed it's tip against the tight little hole. Kristy cried out against the gag as she felt the plug slowly pushing its way into her back passage. Maddox kept up the pressure until the plug was fully and firmly settled inside. She did not inflate it at the moment, plenty of time for that later.

The Master had watched the proceedings impassively, arms folded, but now nodded to Maddox in approval. He beckoned to her and when she was close to him, bent down and whispered further instructions. Moving away, Maddox walked to a cupboard and took out a special harness , together with a clitoral vibrator and a ring gag. Moving back to the table where Kristy was bound, and with the Master assisting her, she raised Kristy's back and fixed the first section of the harness around her waist. The other strap she left for the time being. It was of an odd design, flaring wide at points, and with a middle section that could be removed. Pressing the switch under the table, she lowered Kristy's ass until she was once again lying flat on the table. Now she moved to Kristy's head and handed the ring gag to the Master before swiftly removing the original from her mouth. With practised ease, the Master had inserted the ring gag before Kristy could draw breath to protest. Her mouth was now held open wide.

"Now let me make myself very clear!" the Master said, addressing Kristy. "I have bought and paid for you. $250,000 is a substantial amount and I intend to get my money's worth out of you. From now on you are my slave. You have no rights. You may not speak unless given permission by me. You may not dress unless given permission by me, and if I allow you to wear clothes, they must be what I dictate. You will be punished, both as part of your training and as a result of any actions you commit which displease me. You will be required to service me any time and any place I desire and will thank me for the opportunity to do so. Do you understand?"

Kristy shook her head in denial. He couldn't expect her to agree to all this! It hadn't yet dawned on her that she had no say in this matter. "No way!" she tried to say through the gag.

She suddenly screamed as a hard hand started smacking her already tender ass cheeks. Harder and harder the blows rained down until her ass was on fire. Then they stopped, only to start once more, this time against her breasts. Finally they stopped.

"I shall ask you once more. Do you understand your new role?" the Master demanded.

Tears leaking from beneath her blindfold, Kristy nodded.

"Very good." the Master said. "Now your training will start in earnest tomorrow, but some preparatory work is required first" he continued. "As I have no wish to exert myself tonight, I shall make use of your mouth. I expect you to do a good job, as you will be punished if I am not satisfied."

He lowered the table, slipped off his pants and moved to stand over Kristy's head. The table now placed her head at the perfect height for his cock to penetrate her mouth, but he held off for a while. He gestured for Maddox to bring the clitoral stimulator into position and fix it into place with the strap that had been left hanging loose earlier. The strap had several connectors and Maddox made sure it was as snug as possible, leaving no way for Kristy to avoid the vibrator's ministrations. Next she removed the middle section, exposing Kristy's pussy and finally she nodded at the Master.

In synchronised actions, the Master rammed his cock through the ball gag and into Kristy's throat at the same time that Maddox inflated the butt plug. He withdrew slightly then rammed in again, this time the head of his penis hitting the back of her throat. Again in perfect timing, Maddox inflated the plug once more. Kristy tried to scream but gagged on the cock filling her throat. Once more the Master and Mistress repeated their actions until Kristy felt as if she would pass out.

Suddenly the Master slapped her face. "Not good enough Slave!" he told her. "I do not expect you to remain passive. You will actively pleasure me or I will have you punished! You already have marks against you for your appalling behaviour here on the island."

Frantically, Kristy tried to think of what to do. She had never had a cock in her mouth before, considering it demeaning and beneath her. The Master once again withdrew slightly then thrust inside, this time letting his cock rest where it was. Tentatively, Kristy tried to use her tongue to lick around his penis.

"Better, slave, but not good enough. Do it as if you mean it!" her Master commanded.

Kristy tried again, this time with more effort. Now the Master started thrusting in and out of her mouth rhythmically and after a while Kristy learned to match that rhythm. Suddenly she was startled by a vibration against her clit. She had completely forgotten that something had been placed there. No sooner had she accustomed herself to that than she felt fingers part her labia and start to stroke her pussy. Another sharp slap around the face recalled her to the fact that she was supposed to be pleasuring this man who insisted he was now her master! She tried to concentrate on doing just this but the insistent fingers were now working away inside her and the vibration at her clit was driving her wild. Her breath started coming in short gasps and a slight sheen of sweat appeared on her body. Slowly but inexorably she started to move towards climax. The Master and Mistress waited until they could see she was just on the edge and then suddenly the vibrator was turned off, the fingers were removed and she found her face being slapped once more as she lost concentration.

"You were warned, slave!" the Master said. "You are here to pleasure me! You will not be allowed to cum unless I decide and say you may do so. Your distraction from pleasuring me will be marked down in the punishment book, and you will be punished tomorrow. Now get back to work!"

Genuinely scared now, Kristy bent back to the task with renewed fervour, utilising skills she had never known she had, varying the rhythm and intensity of the strokes of her tongue. She felt like she was making some progress until once again the vibrator and the fingers started working on her . Once more she started to spiral up towards an orgasm, tremors starting to run through her body. Once again, just as she neared the peak, she was brought crashing back down to earth.

"Mistress S," the Master said coldly, "please bring the punishment book here. This is twice the slave has disobeyed and I think she needs a strong reminder of what her place is. Mark down that she is to receive punishments 1 & 2 tomorrow."

Mistress S nodded and brought over the book. She duly made a note of the punishment due to be meted out the next day.

"Now slave, let's see if this time you can actually obey your Master!" he said.

He pulled out of Kristy's mouth slightly before thrusting back in, hard & deep. He gestured at Mistress S, who flicked a switch near Kristy's head. A section of table rose upwards, tilting her head back. This allowed the Master to penetrate far more deeply than he had done so before. Kristy gagged a few times before she could become accustomed to the head of his cock hitting her hard in the back of the throat and the new position was almost choking her as the strap around her neck was now stretched tight. Fearfully she bent to her task with a determination to succeed and this time was rewarded by her Master's cock hardening and the taste of pre-cum at it's tip. Suddenly he grabbed her hair, withdrew and spilled his seed over her face and breasts before thrusting once more into her mouth.

"Clean me off, slave" he commanded.

Not daring to disobey again, Kristy did as he commanded, licking and swirling her tongue around his cock until no trace of cum remained. Finally he withdrew, but as he did so, she felt the vibrator and fingers start their work once more. Trying to shake her head in denial, she could not resist their determined efforts. Closer and closer she moved towards climax, struggling to draw breath against the restriction of the strap around her neck.

Suddenly she felt the gag being removed.

"Well, it looks as if my slave wants to cum, Mistress S" her master said.

"It would appear so," she replied.

"Do you want to cum, slave?" He asked.

"Yes!" Kristy cried.

"I think you forget your place, slave!" her master said, gesturing at Mistress S.

At once both the fingers and the vibrator stopped, leaving Kristy hanging on the edge.

"Were you not told that you must always address me as Master? Also, I have not heard you thank me for the privilege of using your mouth!"

What could Kristy do? Three times now she had been taken to the brink of an orgasm but not been allowed to cum. She was desperate to gain relief!

"Thank you Master for using my mouth for your pleasure," she finally said. "Please Master, may I cum now?"

"Very well slave, now that you have asked, you will be allowed to cum." he told her, gesturing to Mistress S, who had quietly moved across the room to retrieve something from the cupboard.

She returned and started the clitoral stimulator once more, before once again starting to stroke her fingers up inside Kristy's pussy. Gradually she increased their rhythm and turned the stimulator up a notch. Now Kristy was trying to writhe around as her body was overtaken by sensations. Finally, judging her moment to perfection, Mistress S found and stimulated Kristy's G-spot, whilst turning the stimulator up to maximum. With a cry, Kristy came long and hard, her body shuddering as wave after wave of pleasure crashed through her. She barely noticed when Mistress S removed her fingers, she was floating down on a wave of euphoria. Suddenly she felt her pussy being filled as Mistress S inserted a vibrator. She reattached the middle section, effectively holding both vibrators in place. Smiling up at the Master she reached in and turned on the vibrator to full, causing Kristy to cry out once more as she began a second ascent towards climax. This time she reached it quicker, her body already sensitised. There was to be no release, however. Barely had she descended from this second climax than a third started to build. Now it was becoming more akin to pain than pleasure and she begged her Master to make it stop. His reply was to force her mouth open as he inserted a ball gag, effectively silencing her. He did, however, lower the section of table under her neck to allow her to breathe more easily. Satisfied, he placed an arm around the waist of Mistress S and escorted her from the room, leaving behind them the muffled cries of a woman suspended between pain and pleasure, ecstasy and agony.

Cyberdiva68
Cyberdiva68
605 Followers