Island Fever

Story Info
Two couples honeymoon on a private island.
26.2k words
4.37
104.7k
59
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

Saturday Afternoon

The left wing of the jetliner dipped, and we began a slow sweeping curve toward the largest of the dozen or so islands below. The main island was the only one large enough for commercial aircraft, and this airport had only one runway.

Jan was seated to my right, and she leaned toward me as the plane banked more sharply. Jason and Carrie were seated to my left, Carrie in the window seat. Sunlight pouring in caused her blond hair to shine, and reflected on the diamond ring on her left hand. Jason had placed the matching wedding band along side of it just a few hours ago, and they looked incredibly happy!

Two Months Ago

It had been about five months since the four of us had been up to the cabin for our New Years vacation. Winter had gone, and spring was more than half over. The relationship between Carrie and Jason had continued to blossom, and it became increasingly obvious that the two of them were falling in love. We saw them fairly regularly, going out to dinner at least a couple of times a month. The better we got to know Jason, the more we liked him, and we were very pleased that things seemed to be working out for them.

I guess it was the during the first week of May that Jan received a call from Carrie asking us to meet the two of them the next night for dinner at The Tavern, one of our regular haunts. We agreed, and met them there the next evening around 7:30 PM. Carrie and Jason were already seated when we arrived. I kissed Carrie on the cheek, and Jan did likewise to Jason. We sat down, ordered drinks, and began to peruse the menu.

After the drinks had arrived and the waitress had taken our order, Carrie told us she had something to tell us. But instead of saying anything, she held out her left hand to show us a diamond engagement ring. Carrie was smiling and Jason was beaming broadly. It took about one second to sink in, and then Jan screamed, attracting the eyes of everyone in the place, jumped up and ran around the table. Carrie stood up, and the two of them hugged and rocked back and forth. I extended my hand to Jason. "Congratulations! We're really thrilled for you two. Carrie, you could not have made a better choice."

I had the waitress bring us a bottle of Asti Spumante, and the four of us drank a toast to their engagement. Over dinner, they told us the wedding was being planned for the Saturday right before the 4th of July. It would be a small, quiet ceremony, just their parents and a few close friends. "How would you two like to be our maid of honor and best man?" asked Jason.

Jan answered for both of us. "We would be honored."

Carrie asked Jan if she could help her with some of the planning, to which Jan readily agreed. It was hard to tell which of the two girls was more excited.

About a week later, the phone rang. It was Carrie asking if they could drop in for a few minutes on their way home from the mall to discuss something about the wedding. They arrived about eight. I sat four ice-cold beers on the table, and we sat down to talk.

"Jason and I have been talking things over, and we decided that we would like the two of you to join us on our honeymoon!"

"What? Are you sure?" Jan asked. "I mean, it's your honeymoon. Don't the two of you want to be by yourselves?"

"You know, originally we were thinking just that," Jason admitted, "but the more we talked about the possibility of you two coming along, the more excited we got about the possibility. Would you guys be able to get that week off from your jobs?"

I looked over at Jan, who, although somewhat astounded, vigorously shook her head yes. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"Jason and I found this Caribbean resort where each cottage is located on a small island by itself. We even get our own private beach. There's a shuttle boat, so we can still run over to the main island if we want to eat out, or they will deliver meals if we want! There is plenty to do, but each island is very private. We almost couldn't imagine going without you two!"

All four of us had huge grins on our faces. We exchanged hugs and kisses, and they went on their way. I turned to Jan and said, "Wow!" We both knew what this meant, and the mere thought of it had me excited. Jan grabbed my hand and we ran for the bedroom.

We pulled off our clothes and literally dove onto the bed. Images of the last time the four of us had been away together were running through my head, and my cock became hard. Jan kissed me hard, licking and biting my lips, and shoving her tongue into my mouth. She quickly worked her way down to my cock and seized it with her mouth, frantically licking me with her tongue. She was so excited that I think for a moment she almost forgot about herself!

I withdrew from her mouth for a moment, turned around, straddled her face, spread her legs, and buried my mouth in her cunt. As I wildly licked her, she grabbed my cock and stuck it back into her mouth, taking in the full length of me.

I found her clit with my tongue and worked on it almost savagely. After about five minutes of sucking and licking, an orgasm shook her body, cum pouring out of her cunt and into my mouth. I kept on licking and she came four more times, the entire time with my cock down her throat.

I pulled out of her mouth again and turned myself around so I could kneel between her legs. She spread them wide, and I shoved my cock into cunt her as hard as I could. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I pounded into her until she came twice more. I could hold on no longer, and shot cum into her steaming snatch!

We couldn't wait for the honeymoon!

One Month Ago

I came home one evening to find Jan on the computer. She came over to me and gave me a quick kiss and asked me to give her a hand. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Shopping for a present for Carrie and Jason."

"I thought you already bought them something a couple of weeks ago?"

"I did," she replied, "but that present is for the wedding, the present that everyone will see. I'm shopping for more of a honeymoon present, something we can take along with us to give them while we're on the island. Do you want to help me look?"

The sly grin on her face gave me a good idea of what we would be shopping for, so I eagerly joined her. I was not in the least surprised to find her shopping on the site where we buy our sex toys. "I want something very special for them, something they might not be likely to buy for themselves. After all, they're treating us to this island cottage. The least we can do is to bring along a nice gift!"

We looked at lots of toys, but we wanted to find something we were pretty sure they did not already own. We decided on a couple of things, and Jan said she would order them the next day. We would not even tell Jason and Carrie about them until after we reached the island, and even then, not until we felt the moment was right.

This trip was beginning to look hotter all the time! I couldn't wait!

Wedding Day Evening

The wheels of the plane touched down on the runway and taxied to the terminal building. Our luggage reached the baggage claim quickly, and we had no trouble connecting with the shuttle service for the resort.

We had about a half an hour ride to the resort, so we had plenty of time to check out the palms and the pines that so beautifully adorn the island, along with the rest of the tropical foliage. If our private island looked anything like this, it was going to be fabulous.

We arrived at the resort, and decided to have dinner before taking the shuttle out to the island. Our luggage was sent over while we dined, and we had them take several bottles of wine along as well, asking them to put three on ice and the rest in the refrigerator at the cottage.

The wedding had been simple and delightful. Carrie's was beautiful, her appearance accentuated by her beautiful body. Jason had looked especially handsome, and his well-fitted suit had shown off his muscular body incredibly well. In other words, they had been a spectacular couple! To accommodate our flight, the wedding had been in the morning followed by an elegant luncheon at a local hotel. We went straight from there to the airport for our four-hour flight.

Dinner had been delightful, and we were anxious to get out to our cottage. As it was pretty dark, we were not really able to see much while riding the shuttle boat out to the island, but there was enough light that we could still see its silhouette as we approached. We could also see there were other islands nearby, but there was a very comfortable distance between them. It was going to be wonderful!

The skipper of the shuttle dropped us off on the small pier, and we arranged to have breakfast brought out to us at about 9 AM. The cottage lights shone invitingly, and we had no trouble finding our way up the path of crushed shell to our island retreat. The cottage was delightful, the rooms spacious and airy. Each bedroom had its own bath, and was fitted with a king sized, four poster bed.

Out on the back patio were a large Jacuzzi and very comfortable patio furniture, including an outdoor bar. "This is unbelievable," I exclaimed. "Carrie, you and Jason could not have chosen a better place for your honeymoon! The sea, the privacy, the ambiance, it's all fantastic!"

I picked a bottle of wine from the refrigerator, along with four glasses from the kitchenette, and we headed out to the patio. "We have got to check out this Jacuzzi tomorrow," Carrie suggested. We all agreed as I filled wine glasses and passed them around. We toasted the bride and groom, and exchanged another round of hugs and kisses.

"We have to get Carrie ready for her wedding night," Jan announced. "Why don't you two bring the wine inside and have a seat in the living room. I think we'll be more comfortable there."

The girls trotted off to Carrie's and Jason's room while Jason and I dropped into comfortable chairs to sip our wine. Jason and I glanced at each other and grinned, knowing that this was likely to be a week of "shock and awe."

"Ben," Jason said, "I feel really fortunate to have found Carrie. I just hope our marriage can be as solid as the one you and Jan share! And, I also feel that we are just as fortunate to have you and Jan in our lives. I am really glad the two of you were able to come along."

"I wouldn't miss it!"

The bedroom door opened, and the bride entered the room, dressed, if one could actually call it dressed, all in white. Carrie was wearing a white, lacy bra that barely covered her nipples. She was wearing white stockings that were attached to a sexy white garter belt that matched the bra. She was wearing no panties, and, as usual, her cunt was shaved. She had a garter around her right thigh, and wore white high heels! Her blond hair was brushed carefully to frame her very pretty face. Her makeup had been freshened up, and she had a white leather collar around her throat. She looked beautiful, hot and sexy, and my cock began to throb. What a lovely bride, ready for her bridegroom!

As matron of honor, Jan walked just a couple of steps behind Carrie as they entered the room. She was naked except for a pair of black high heels. Her thick, nearly black cunt hair had grown back over the months, but she had trimmed it rather short, and had used depilatory cream to keep the hair in narrow strip only about 1 ½" wide, like the landing strip for an airplane.

The difference between the two was striking, unlike our last getaway when the two of them had dressed identically for much of the time. Carrie's shaved cunt, blond hair and white lingerie strongly contrasted with the dark hair on Jan' head and cunt, not to mention the heels the two of them were wearing. "It's time to consummate this marriage," Carrie announced. "Jason, I want your cock!"

Jan went over to Jason and helped him out of his clothes. She kissed his mouth affectionately, and then leaned over and kissed the head of his cock. She spoke directly to his cock. "Good luck!" She then turned around to Carrie and passionately kissed her. She pulled out a chair, had Carrie sit in it, and then removed the garter from Carrie's leg, placed it on her own, licked her thigh, and kissed her cunt. "You enjoy yourself, too!"

Jan moved away from Carrie and came over to sit next to me. Jason moved toward Carrie, confidently. Jan tossed a pillow to Carrie who put it on the floor and knelt down in front of Jason. His eleven inch cock was starting to stiffen, but he was nowhere near up to full size. Carrie, took the enormous cock in her hand, and then brought it to her lips, kissing it tentatively before sliding it into her mouth, wetting Jason thoroughly. Her head bobbed up and down excitedly until his cock was at its full, majestic length. She was a cocksucker extraordinaire, and Jason was responding to the ministrations of her skilled tongue.

Jan noticed that my cock was uncomfortably confined by my pants, so she helped me quickly shed them, along with the rest of my clothing. Free at last, my cock sprang upright and began to throb. Jan reached down and held onto it, but simply stroked it just enough to keep me interested and hard! We continued watching the newlyweds.

Carrie had Jason lay on the floor, and his huge member stood straight and tall, a sentry on duty, ready for action! Carrie straddled him with her ass toward his face, and eased herself down on the giant tool. It took a couple of minutes, and she gasped more than once, but she managed to impale herself on the entire length of his cock. What a sight! She rode him hard, fingering her cunt the entire time, and her body soon convulsed with her first orgasm of the evening.

She beckoned to us to join them, so we got up and walked over to them. Carrie grabbed my now very erect cock and stuffed it into her mouth. Jan straddled Jason's face and lowered her cunt into his waiting mouth. His tongue sought after, and located, her clit, and he soon had her squirming uncontrollably. Her body tensed, shuddered, and then exploded in orgasm, her cum running down onto Jason's face.

Carrie was sucking away at my cock while she continued to finger herself until she finally came again. I heard Jan's second orgasm, quickly followed by a third, but she continued to grind her cunt into his mouth. She came for a fourth time at just about the moment I shot a huge wad of cum down Carrie's throat.

Jason had Jan's breasts in his hands, and he was alternating between pulling and twisting the nipples, and squeezing them while she moaned as the pain and passion merged until she was unable to tell which was which. She came for the fifth time just as Jason began to pump harder and harder into Carrie's cunt. He shot cum deep into her. Jan climbed from Jason's face just in time for Carrie to spin around on Jason without ever letting his cock come out of her. She fell into his arm and kissed him warmly, and then lay there until his hard on subsided and plopped out of her cunt. "I love you," she whispered.

We headed to our rooms to get freshened up, but we all understood that it was not over for the evening; another foursome was likely to occur. Jan finished in the bathroom first, and nearly ran back to the living room. I took a few minutes longer, and then went back to join the party.

When I got there, Jan and Carrie were already tangled on the floor; their cunts were buried in each other's mouth. Jason was seated in one of the chairs, sipping a glass of wine and watching them. I poured one for myself and turned to watch the girls. I saw Jan sucking on Carrie's clit, drawing it into her mouth, and then flicking it with her tongue. Carrie was squirming, and she soon came twice in quick succession, drenching Jan's face with her cum. Jan licked it up enthusiastically, turning Carrie on all the more. But, it was Jan's turn to cum. Her back arched, and she let out a near scream as Carrie's tongue brought her to climax. They continued to lick and suck each other for another 10 minutes, and they both came several more times. The finale was when they got each other off at the same time. They were both squirming, and yet trying to keep their mouths on each other's cunt at the same time, just adding to the thrill!

They finally rolled apart and ended up lying next to each other on the floor, trying to catch their breath. Jason and I were now fully recovered and ready to go another round. Carrie called me over to her, whispered in my ear, and I ran off to their room to find her box of toys. I lathered my cock up with petroleum jelly and headed back to the main room.

When I got there, Jason was lying on his back on the floor; Jan, kneeling between his legs, was sucking on his cock, doing her best to take the whole thing into her mouth. Carrie was eating Jan's ass. I watched her momentarily as her tongue rimmed Jan's anus trying to force its way inside. Every once in a while, she would move her face away and smack Jan's ass before diving back in between her cheeks to suck on her.

I eased up behind Carrie and placed the head of my engorged cock against her asshole. She wiggled against me, encouraging me to take her. But, I took my time, easing my entire nine inches into her ass until it was completely buried. I stayed still for just a moment, giving her time to get used to the feel, and then I started to pump in and out, enthusiastically if gently. Her asshole was tight around my cock, and it felt great!

While Carrie was eating Jan's ass, Jan continued to suck Jason's cock like there was no tomorrow. Her head was going up and down like the piston of an engine, and Jason was moaning almost as loud as was Carrie due to the presence of my cock in her ass. Suddenly, Jason yelled, and I knew that he had just dumped another load of cum into Jan's mouth. I was not far behind him, and my cum was soon filling Carrie's lovely ass.

We took brief showers, said goodnight, and headed off to bed, each couple to its respective room. What a start for the honeymoon of a lifetime!

Sunday

In the morning, we put on bathing suits and headed down to the ocean for a brief swim. When we saw the shuttle boat heading our way, we trotted back to the cottage. We showered off and got dressed just as our breakfast arrived. The coffee was hot and delicious, the food tasty and well prepared. We decided to ride the shuttle to the main island for the next few hours. We rented a convertible and rode around the island trying to get a feel for its culture and its people.

We did some shopping, picking up some more wine, Corona, and limes to go along with it. We even bought the requisite straw hats in the market, chatting with the shopkeepers who were extraordinarily friendly. We found a small, out of the way place for lunch that was frequented by locals rather than tourists, and thoroughly enjoyed the local cuisine.

We took the shuttle out to our island, and asked that dinner be brought out at 7 PM. It was about 2 PM, and we decided to try the beach on the other side of our island. To our delight, the beach was on a secluded cove, and we could see none of the neighboring islands. All that was in sight was the open sea! We peeled off our swim suits and plunged naked into the warm water of the lagoon. We stretched out on blankets to dry in the sun. It was a wonderful afternoon, and it passed quickly.

At about 5, we headed back to the cottage. We all noticed that this side of the island and the back of the cottage afforded us absolute privacy, and we vowed to take advantage of that fact. When we got back, we used the outside shower to wash off the sand, and then all four of us jumped into the Jacuzzi to soak and relax.

There was some playfulness in the Jacuzzi, but nothing too hot and heavy. The girls took turns playing with our cocks, and we took turns sucking on their nipples and jamming our tongues down their throats. Carrie and Jan playfully caressed each other's breasts, and kissed each other whenever the mood struck them.

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers