Island Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

Dinner would soon be delivered, so we showered off again, walked naked into the cottage, and got dressed for dinner, which arrived promptly at 7 PM. It was a marvelous meal consisting of salads, lobster, and baked sweet potatoes. Key lime pie was the crowning touch, and the shuttle boat soon left the four of us.

We took blankets and walked down to our hidden beach. We spread them on the sand and laid there looking up at the sky, watching the sunset. I was feeling a bit amorous, and I rolled up on to my left side and looked down at Jan. She was smiling back, and somehow I got the feeling she knew what I was thinking. "Want to go for a walk?" she asked.

"Sounds like a good idea. Besides, we ought to give these newlyweds a little time alone!"

We walked hand in hand along the little beach until we were out of sight of the cove. Jan turned around to me, and said, "I do not want you to make love to me tonight. But, I want you to take me over to that tree and fuck me. Make me suck you, and then fuck me!"

I was surprised but excited, so I took ever over to the tree, roughly pulled her clothes from her, and threw them carelessly to the ground. I grabbed her by the hair, bent her head back, kissed her hard, and then pulled her head away from me and pushed her away. I made her stand there while I slowly took off my clothes, neatly folded them, and placed them carefully on some nearby grass. I came back and stood in front of her, pushed her down to her knees, and shoved my cock into her mouth. I grabbed her hair again and held her head so I could pound into her mouth without her getting away.

I pulled out of her mouth abruptly and pulled her to her feet. I ordered her to bend over and lean against the tree, exposing her glorious ass to my eyes. I stepped up beside her, put my left hand on the small of her back, and then began a very harsh spanking. She was nearly in tears, but begged me to keep it up. It was too dark to tell if her ass was turning bright red, but I am sure it was.

I turned her around and put her back up against the tree. I kissed her forcefully, stepped back a bit, and slapped her breasts. Her nipples began to harden and extend from her areoles. I twisted them, causing her to moan. I reached down and fingered her cunt, and it was already sopping wet. "Please fuck me," she begged.

I pushed her down roughly in the sand, spread her legs, put her ankles up on my shoulders, and then plowed my cock into her, hard. I plunged in and out of her cunt repeatedly, taking no care to be gentle with her, or making any effort, other than fucking her, to enable her to cum.

I felt her body tense up, and an orgasm ripped through her body, and then another within seconds. I kept it up until I knew that I would not be able to hold it much longer. I pulled my cock out of her and then stroked my cock until I shot cum all over her tits and abdomen. I made her lick off what little remained on my cock, and then I pulled her to her feet, the cum still dripping from her body. "How was the fuck?" I asked her.

"Great! Thank you."

I got dressed, and picked up her clothes from the beach, but I made her walk back to the cove, naked, my cum still clinging to her. Carrie and Jason were gone when we got there, so we continued toward the cottage. I could hear voices from the patio, and I guessed they were in the Jacuzzi again. I made Jan stand there so they could see my cum all over her, and then let her get showered while I undressed and hopped in the Jacuzzi with Carrie and Jason.

Carrie immediately grabbed my cock with one hand and my balls by the other and demanded to know what we had been up to. "I don't kiss and tell," I said defensively. But Carrie continued to stroke my cock and I soon found myself getting hard, much to Carrie's delight.

I don't know what was with Jan that night, but after showering, she walked over by the Jacuzzi, but did not get in. Instead, she leaned on one of the chairs, wiggled her ass at Jason, and said, "Fuck me, please?"

Jason jumped out of the Jacuzzi, and almost ran over to her. She knelt down and sucked his cock until he was hard, and then, as had happened the previous winter, she jumped up into his arms and then slammed her cunt down onto his eleven inches long cock. She thrashed up and down on him until she had cum three times. She climbed down from him and once again bent over the chair. He jammed his cock into her cunt from behind, in and out, in and out, until he finally blew another wad of cum about a foot up into her cunt.

Carrie was so horny after watching them that she turned around and wrapped her legs around my waist and demanded that she be given equal treatment. She impaled herself on my cock and then nearly went wild slamming up and down on me. She came twice before I shot my load into her.

When we climbed out of the Jacuzzi, Jason and Jan were sharing the outside shower, and we joined them. We all headed to bed, exhausted, but anticipating what else this week might bring. It had brought plenty already, and it was only Sunday!

Monday

Dawn rose a bit on the dreary side, and we were more than a little disappointed when we learned that we would be looking at cloudy skies with the possibility of rain on and off for the entire day. So, after breakfast, we decided to ride back on the shuttle boat and spend the morning using the gym and spa facilities at the resort.

Jan and Carrie headed off for massages and manicures, while Jason and I decided on the gym. We shot a few baskets, jogged on the treadmill, and then headed for the weight room. As I have said before, Jason is a weight lifter, and, as he had been unable to lift for a couple of days, and he was looking forward to the workout. He was attracting a lot attention from a number of the other guests, most of them female. Certainly a couple of the men admired his strength, but I am sure that more than one of the women was trying to imagine what they would look like dressed to the nines while being escorted on his muscular arm. I will hazard a guess from the expressions on a couple of their faces that they might be imagining a bit more than that. One woman even walked up to him and started a conversation with him, but I saw him shake his head indicating his lack of interest, and she walked away with a look of disappointment on her face.

After we showered we caught up with the girls and decided to have lunch there rather than out at the cottage. We had a couple of those fruity island-type drinks, whose names I cannot remember, wraps and salads before heading back out to the island. It wasn't raining, at least not yet, and Jason and I decided to scout around a bit while it was still dry.

Carrie and Jan remained at the cottage, and there was little doubt as to how they were going to be using their time alone as they already had their tops off and were tonguing each other's nipples before Jason and I ever got out the door. We thought about staying, but the two of them had not been alone since our arrival, and we decided to give them some time to enjoy each other.

We walked the entire circumference of the island, sticking to the beach except for the few places where the trees ran right up to the water's edge. The island was really beautiful. Jason and I saw colorful birds, spectacular flowers, and forested areas that were more park-like than dense woodlands. We passed the spot where I had so roughly taken Jan the night before, the location evident from the disturbance to the sand.

We came across a spot where there were three trees in a row, but where there was a wide-open area around them. The sea was on one side, and denser vegetation surrounded the other three sides. Something about the arrangement of this little spot caught Jason's eye, and he told me about this fantasy that started when he was a teenager. We talked it over, and decided that it was time to make this fantasy a reality, a surprise for Jan and Carrie.

We finished our trip around the island, and got back to the cottage in the late afternoon. As we approached the patio, we heard the girls' voices. They had apparently just emerged from the Jacuzzi, and were standing there naked, drying off each other. They had a full bottle of wine on the patio bar packed in a bucket of ice, and four wine glasses were waiting for us. They sat down in the patio chairs and invited us to grab the wine and join them. The look on their faces confirmed what we already knew; they had been making love most of the time we were gone.

As always, there was something strangely sexy about sitting around wearing clothes while Carrie and Jan were naked, but it did not seem to make them feel the least bit self-conscious.

The skies had been darkening, and the skies finally let go, the rain pouring down in buckets. The girls dashed to the cottage. Jason and I took the minute or so that was needed to pick up towels, wine and glasses resulting in our being drenched to the skin.

When we got inside, the girls were waiting for us in the living room in all their naked glory. Jason laid out the towels to dry, and I sat the wine on the table. Jason's wet clothes were clinging to his body, and every one of his muscles was outlined and defined. Jan noticed, and was apparently turned on by his appearance, saying, "Let me help you out of those wet clothes."

She pulled his wet shirt off over his head, and then just stepped back for a moment to admire his well-developed muscles. I doubt that there are any straight women around that would not have been turned on by Jason's appearance. Jan walked over and kissed him gently on the lips, then knelt down in front of him, unzipped his shorts, and pulled them, along with his boxer shorts, down and off. She removed his sandals, picked up one of the towels and wiped the sand from his feet.

Jason was still wet, and this seemed to accentuate his physique. I could tell Jan was getting hot. She kissed him again, this time prying open his lips and rooting around in his mouth with her tongue. She lay on her back on the floor, and she motioned to Jason to join her. He knelt down by her head, facing her feet. She tipped her head back, and Jason slid his already rigid cock into her mouth. With each stroke in and out of her mouth, his huge joint went deeper and deeper, all the way to her throat. Jan was squirming, but she wanted something more.

She reached up, grabbed Jason, spread her legs, and pulled him down until his mouth was imbedded in her cunt. His tongue sought out her clit, and he soon had her writhing in orgasm. I positioned myself so I could get a better view of what he was doing to her, and I saw that he was licking her cunt from stem to stern, even rimming her ass with his tongue!

His thrusts into her mouth were becoming faster and more frantic, and he pumped into her mouth just as though it were her cunt. With what was more of a grunt than a yell, he shot his cum into her mouth, filling it to overflowing. Cum was running out of the corners of Jan's mouth, and, despite her best efforts, she was not able to swallow it all. She ran off to the shower with Jason in tow. They both needed some cleaning off, and I was sure Jan was looking forward to washing Jason's cock with just her two hands!

This left me alone with one naked and horny Carrie. She had been fingering herself the entire time, and although Jan and Jason had left the room, she was still caught up in the moment, so I let her finish herself off. When she came, she groaned loud enough that I am sure Jason and Jan were able to hear her despite the closed doors.

Carrie looked over at me longingly, and noticed that my cock was trying to escape the confines of my soaking wet shorts. She pulled off my clothes, dried me, and then stepped back to take a look at my now throbbing cock. "When you came back with Jan last night with cum all over her, I got to wondering what you two had been doing, and so I asked her about it today, Unlike you, Jan had no trouble with 'kiss and tell,'" she grinned at me. I want the same thing she wanted from you.

"Fuck me!"

I pushed her to the floor, grabbed the back of her blond hair, and forcefully tipped her head back so that her mouth and throat were in a straight line. I took my cock, forced it between her lips, and shoved it all the way down her throat on the first plunge. She gagged, but made no move to pull away. I let go of her hair, but continued to thrust in and out of her mouth while she fought to manage the mouth fucking she was getting.

I pulled out of her mouth, turned around, and went and knelt between her legs, my cock just outside of her cunt. Her nipples were already hard, and I pulled on them and twisted them hard as she moaned, begging me to fuck her. I grabbed both of her boobs in my hands and squeezed them until she cried out, and then I bent my mouth down and sucked and bit her nipples.

"Please, Ben, fuck me now!"

I smacked her tits with my open hand and told her she would have to wait until I was ready. I turned her over on her stomach and proceeded to give her a spanking that would have made Jan jealous. I put twenty hard smacks on each ass cheek, and they began to get a burning red glow to them. She was caught between pain and pleasure, and I decided it was time to grant her wish.

I rolled her back over on her back, knelt between her legs, and threw my cock into her as hard as I could. She pushed back with her hips so that I was literally pounding her into the floor. I knew I would not last too much longer, so I pulled out of her cunt, stood up, and pulled her to her knees. "So, you want it like I gave it to Jan last night?" She quickly nodded her head that she did.

I once again shoved my cock into her mouth, and she had to lick up her own cum in order to take my cock down her throat. I knew I was within seconds of losing it, so I withdrew from her mouth and pushed her down on the floor, lying on her back again. I knelt over her face, and made her stroke my cock until a huge wad of cum shot out coating her from her face almost all the way down to her shaved cunt! She had cum on her face, her breasts, stomach, and the outside of her cunt. I had her lick the rest from my cock, and then pulled her to her feet, my cum running down her beautiful body.

"Thanks for the fuck," she said. "I like making love, but today I just wanted you to give me a good, rough fucking, and you did." Although she had not even cum, she seemed more than satisfied! I ordered her to go show herself to Jason and Jan, and she headed off to the bathroom to do so. By the time she came back, the rain had stopped, so I took her to the outside shower, and we got washed off together.

When we came back in, Jan and Jason were dressed and waiting for us, and Jan rushed over to give me a big kiss. She smiled and said, "I hope you gave Carrie as good a fucking as you gave me last night! She needed it. When she heard about it earlier this afternoon, she told me she was going to try to get you to do her today, and it looks like she succeeded. You had her covered with cum!"

Carrie smiled, nodded to Jan, and then headed off to get dressed. Jan looked up at me and said, "Good job! But save some for later!"

I headed off to get dressed, and by the time I came out to join the rest of them, our dinner had arrived. We asked the wait staff to leave dessert. The rain had resumed, so we decided to stay in for the evening. "I just remembered something," exclaimed Jan, and she dashed off to our room, coming back momentarily, a wrapped present in her hands. "This is a wedding gift," she announced.

"You already gave us one," protested Carrie, "and you made this trip with us. You didn't need to do anything more!"

"Listen," Jan said, hugging Carrie and kissing her full on the lips, "I could hardly put this on the present table at the hotel. Besides, Ben and I view this as more of a honeymoon present than a wedding present. We have a couple of more for you, too. I was going to save this one for last, but since we're kind of stuck inside tonight, I decided to give it to you first!"

Jan smiled at me and winked. I already knew which gift it was going to be. This was probably the most expensive sex toy we had ever purchased, but given our love for Carrie and Jason, it was certainly worthwhile.

Carrie climbed into Jason's lap, tore off the wrapping paper, and opened the box. Carrie's mouth opened wide, and Jason simply grinned. The double-penetrator Carrie lifted out of the box was glass, and was beautifully designed. The cock side of the penetrator was nearly 10" long and 2 ½" in diameter. The parallel butt plug side was nearly seven inches long, and 1 ¼' in diameter. The solid glass was clear, but purple veins were molded into the dildo for both appearance and stimulation.

Carrie was clearly excited! Dildos were neither new nor strange to her, but this was a bit different as it allowed for cunt and ass penetration simultaneously. "Can we try this out?" she asked.

"Please, be our guest," I replied.

Jan said to Carrie, "This is really for you and Jason, but tonight, I want to be the one to use it on you."

Carrie headed to her room, pulling off her clothes, Jan right behind her. "Are you two coming along?" Carrie asked. "I want you to see!"

Jan went over to Carrie's toy box and pulled out jar of petroleum jelly. She had Carrie lie on her stomach, and then thoroughly greased up Carrie's ass. Jan, Jason and I were all still fully dressed, and Carrie, being the only one naked, was feeling very aroused. Her nipples were already sticking out from her dark areoles, even before Jan got started on her.

The girls jumped up on the bed. Carrie rolled over on her back, and Jan moved in, licking Carrie's cunt just enough to get her to start lubricating. She touched Carrie's clit a couple of times, and she was clearly primed for the double penetration! Jan moved up to Carrie's face and kissed her hard, shoving her tongue into Carrie's mouth. "Are you ready, love?"

"Yes!"

Jan placed the head of the glass dildo at the entrance to Carrie's cunt and gently pushed it in. She worked in only the first couple of inches to make sure Carrie was adequately lubricated. She then pushed the dildo in until the head of the ass penetrator was lined up with Carrie's anus. She pressed it past the tight entryway, and then pushed it on in until both sides of the penetrator were in Carrie up to the hilt!

Jan repeatedly pushed the glass cock in and out of Carrie's cunt, making sure to keep the anal penetrator inside of her. Carrie's hips started moving and thrusting toward Jan to facilitate the penetrator getting as far up her ass and into her cunt as possible. Jan began to pick up the pace, and Carrie responded accordingly as three, back to back, shattering orgasms wracked her body. She then collapsed on the bed. Jan pulled out the dildo and promptly licked all of Carrie's cum from the cock side of the penetrator. "You taste really good!" she told Carrie, who looked up at Jan and smiled appreciatively.

"Thanks! That was nice."

Jan took the penetrator to the bathroom and carefully washed it up so it could be put away, at least for the time being. Jason thanked us as well, giving Jan an appreciative hug, telling her he would be looking forward to reaming Carrie out with the glass dildo himself!

Carrie dressed and rejoined us. We decided to take it easy for the evening. We had a busy day planned for Tuesday, and decided we all needed some rest. We said goodnight, and hit the sack early.

Tuesday

The rains were gone, and the morning was bright and beautiful. We had a full day planned, so after breakfast we rode the shuttle boat back to the main island to take advantage of some of the resort's recreational opportunities. We took a shot at parasailing, and all four of us found that being aloft in a parachute while being towed by a speedboat was a real thrill!

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers