Island Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

We tried snorkeling in a shallow cove with an instructor, and we all delighted in the colors of the fish that inhabit these waters! The sun warmed us out as we lay on towels on the beach. We used an outside shower to wash the sand from our bodies, and then all used the gym locker rooms to shower before getting dressed and meeting for lunch.

After lunch, we took a taxi into town and caught a movie. The air conditioning felt good after being in the sun all morning long. The girls sat together, holding hands, while Jason and I sat next to our wives. There was nobody else in our row, and in the darkness of the theater, Jan let her hand stray to my cock on more than one occasion. I was hoping Jason was seeing the same reward for his efforts!

We stopped at a liquor store and picked up more wine, and hailed a taxi to get back to the resort. As we were about to get in the cab, Jason suddenly said, "You guys go ahead. I want to do some shopping on my own, but go ahead back out to the island. I'll be there by 6:30 or so, and we can have some dinner. In fact, I'll bring something back with me. Ben, cancel tonight's dinner with the shuttle captain, OK?" The girls were very trusting, so they did not ask too many questions, although I caught the exchange of some curious glances between the two of them.

We caught the shuttle, but I almost forgot to cancel the dinner and had to yell out to the captain as he pulled away from the pier. The three of us lugged our purchases to the cottage and put them away. The girls remained inside while I went out to the patio to turn on the Jacuzzi.

When I came back inside, the girls were standing at the bedroom door, naked as usual, beckoning for me to join them. As they started to undress me, Carrie explained the situation. "You know Ben, since the three of us were first together almost a year ago at the cabin, we have never had an opportunity for just the three of us to relive any of the magic of that weekend. This is the first time the three of us have been alone, so Jan and I decided to ask you if you would be interested in a reunion, of sorts."

Actually, as great as everything had been, I had, on more than once occasion, lamented having to share these two spectacular women with anyone. I knew it was selfish, but there was no denying the feeling.

"That would be great," I answered.

I took Carrie in my arms, and I kissed her hard, pressing her up against me by placing my hands on her ass and pulling her my way. I felt her nipples growing hard against my chest (I had never seen anyone whose nipples sprang so readily to life, not even Jan's). I turned to Jan, held her lovely face in my hands, and kissed her tenderly, almost tentatively.

The girls next kissed each other, and there was nothing tentative about it. As I had done just moments before, Jan grabbed Carrie's ass, pulling her closer. Jan's trimmed pubic hair ground against Carries naked cunt, and their breasts were touching. My cock was rising to the occasion.

The girls knelt down on the floor, Carrie in front of me and Jan behind me. Carrie quickly seized my swollen cock and put it in her mouth. From behind, Jan fondled my balls for just a few moments. She then spread my cheeks and began to eat my ass! Her tongue rimmed my anus time and time again, and she frequently darted her tongue into its musty regions.

Carrie tongued and kissed my cock enthusiastically, and I could almost feel my cock pulsating with every beat of my heart. I had never experienced this before, and my head and body were just awash with sensations. We hopped up on the bed and decided to reenact our first sexual encounter, only with roles reversed for the two girls. I lay back on the bed, and Carrie straddled me with her ass toward my face. She squatted over my cock and impaled herself on it. She had her legs slightly in front of her, and she was leaning back on her arms for balance.

Jan watched us for a while, playing with her cunt. She picked up a vibrator and worked her clit until an orgasm exploded within her, sending a sea of cum running down her legs. She pushed Carrie back so she was lying on my chest, just as Carrie had done all those months ago! She spread Carrie's legs, and then hungrily dropped her mouth onto her cunt, licking her clit as fast as possible until Carrie's body was wracked my spasms, one orgasm after another causing her head to flail from side to side, and her cunt thrash up and down on my cock.

Jan now used the vibrator on Carrie, and it was just too much for her. She came two more times, really hard, and then collapsed back onto me. Jan grabbed hold of my cock and pulled it out of Carrie's cunt and began sucking me off. She licked every drop of Carrie's cum from my cock, and then pumped her head up and down on me until I lost control, shooting a huge wad of cum into her mouth, which she readily swallowed.

We lay there in each other's arms for a few minutes, and then the three of us got in the shower together. We soaped each other up and enjoyed running our slippery hands over each other. I touched their breasts, and they touched each other's breasts, and they took turns washing my cock and balls. I fingered both of their cunts, and brought them simultaneously to orgasm, something none of us expected would happen.

We finished washing up and got dressed. It was about 6 PM, and Jason had not yet returned, worrying Carrie a bit. "He'll be fine," I assured her. He said 6:30, so let's just relax and enjoy our reunion, while it lasts."

We sat there drinking wine and reminiscing about the first weekend we had spent as lovers. The two women confessed that the sexual manifestation of their love for each other had come as the biggest surprise of the weekend, and has provided them a way to express their love for each other. They both also admitted they enjoyed the three way sex and the voyeurism that this allowed. I told them that I felt that being able to make love to both of them, as hot as they are, I was a very privileged man!

We all kissed and hugged, the girls even getting a bit teary-eyed as they expressed their feelings. We were tempted to get started again, but Jason was due back soon, and we decided that if the opportunity presented itself again, we would take advantage of it, so long as Jason was kept informed, not that we expected he would either object or be surprised. Given the opportunity, he would certainly take advantage of it!

The door opened, and we were again a foursome. Jan hugged Jason enthusiastically, and Carrie gave him a big kiss. How'd the shopping go?" I asked, trying to act innocent.

"Where are the rest of your packages?" asked Carrie. "There's nothing here except our dinner, which, by the way, smells wonderful." The aroma of Chinese food wafted through the air.

"I shipped the stuff home. I really didn't figure we had any extra room in our suitcases anyway. It should be there by the time we get home." He winked in my direction while the girls were distracted. "It was just some souvenirs for the folks back home anyway."

I glanced at his feet and could tell by the sand on them that he had most likely been back for some time before he came in the door and had walked out to the little copse of trees to stash the supplies we needed to fulfill his fantasy.

We warmed up the Chinese food and all dug in, probably eating more than we should. But the activities of the day, sexual and otherwise, had left us with big appetites. We washed the food down with ice cold beer, and I honestly could not think of anything that could make this honeymoon any better!

Jason went in to shower after dinner, and the rest of us sat out on the patio, enjoying the warm evening. Jason joined us a few minutes later, laying a box on one of the chairs. He announced, "Carrie and Jan, you are two incredibly hot women, and you have done an excellent, no, an unbelievable job keeping things exciting and hot. But tonight, Ben and I are in charge. We will be role-playing, servants and masters, and it begins right now. Do you both understand?" he asked sternly.

"Yes Master," they answered, falling quickly into the roles.

"Just remember," he continued, "that there will be a price to be paid for disobedience, so make sure you comply exactly with our instructions."

"Yes Master."

"Go take off all of your clothes, hang them up, and get in the shower together. You are to wash each others' asses and cunts thoroughly, and be back here in ten minutes, exactly. You are to be naked at that time and ready for inspection. Is that clear?"

"Yes Master," as they nearly sprinted for the cottage.

When they had gone, Jason confirmed that he had been able to purchase everything we needed for his fantasy. He had spotted an adult store while we had been shopping earlier, and was able to purchase everything else at a local hardware store. "I swear, my cock was hard half of the afternoon just thinking about this stuff. Did you and the girls have a good time while I was gone?" he asked with a grin.

"Great," I answered. "Try it sometime."

"I will!"

Precisely 10 minutes later, Carrie appeared in front of us, stark naked and spotlessly clean. "Where is Jan?" asked Jason.

"I am sorry, Master, but she is not yet ready. She was fingering her cunt when I left, trying to make herself cum."

"That is not acceptable," he said harshly. "Ben, will you please get her and bring her here?"

I went and found Jan doing just as Carrie had indicated, fingering her cunt and trying to cum. I grabbed her hand and made her stop when she was only seconds from going over the top. I put her over my knee and gave her ten hard spanks on the ass. "That is only from me! I have no idea what Jason will do, but he is going to punish you. Don't expect him to be lenient, and don't expect me to intervene."

"I'm sorry, Master. I just wanted to cum."

I led Jan out to the patio where Jason awaited her with his arms crossed over his chest and a stern look on his face. Carrie was standing next to him, saying nothing.

"Slave, you have been disobedient. I told you to be back in precisely 10 minutes, and you did not make it. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Master. I know you will have to punish me. I am bad, and I deserve to be punished."

"And punished you will be," he said. He turned to Carrie, and said, "Go to our room and get the switch. Do not be long, or it will be your fate as well."

"Yes, Master," she replied, and she headed back to the cottage, returning in less than one minute with what appeared to be a switch made of birch or some similar wood. It seemed innocuous enough, so maybe he was letting Jan off easy.

He took the switch from Carrie's hand, and ordered Jan to bend over the table, offering her ass to him. As she bent over the table, Jason said, "This will hurt, but you are not to move no matter how much it does so. I will be giving you 20 lashes with the switch, and every time you move I will add five extra to your punishment. Do you understand?"

"Yes Master."

He stepped to her left side. Raised the switch over his shoulder, and sent it flying squarely onto Jan's ass where it left a welt across both cheeks that immediately turned red. I saw her tighten her grip, but she did not cry out and she did not move. He lashed her again and again until her ass was a crisscrossed mass of red welts. He handed some lotion to Carrie and ordered her to rub it into Jan's ass to soothe the burn.

He kept Jan bent over the table, while the three of us enjoyed another glass of wine, a privilege that was denied Jan. All three of us enjoyed looking at her ass, and Jason and I occasionally walked over to her, putting some of the lotion on our fingers before sliding them into her asshole. Being obedient now, she did not complain nor cry, although I knew she was actually enjoying the ass fingering!

Jason finally let her stand up, and he ordered the two women to stand facing me with their backs toward him. He went over to the box he had brought out earlier and pulled out the slave collars the girls had used last New Years up at the cabin. He put one around each girl's throat, and tightened it firmly in place. His box next yielded two blindfolds. Jason placed them over their eyes so they would not be able to see where we were going or what we were doing.

He threw me a leash and kept one for himself. "Which one of these cunts do you want to train?"

"I'll start with Carrie," I replied. I hooked the leash to Carrie's collar, and Jason did the same with Jan. Although it was still daylight, we kept them naked as we started out along the island trails. Although it was really not that far to the copse of trees, we took the long way around, taking many side trails and going in circles to try to cloud their sense of where they were, and how far from the cottage. We even led them out onto the beach on the far side of the island, counting on its privacy to keep unwanted eyes from seeing our women.

The three trees we were planning to use were in a row running parallel to the beach, and in plain view of it. Jason had stashed the box of supplies he had picked up earlier, and he went to get it while I held Jan's leash as well as Carrie's. It was obvious Jason was going to need a hand, so I led the two slaves to a nearby tree and ordered them both down onto all fours. I looped the handles of the leashes over a convenient broken branch, and ordered them to neither change position nor talk to each other under penalty of punishment.

The three trees were close enough that if the girls were spread eagle, their hands and feet would be close enough to the trees for us to be able to secure them there. We tied coils of rope around each tree, and then got the box of items from the adult shop ready for use.

Since Carrie had been well behaved, I decided to bring her over first. I allowed her to get to her feet, and then led her by the leash to the trees. "You have been a good slave, so far," I said. I kissed her gently on the lips and gently stroked her hair. "Your training should go well!"

"Thank you, Master."

I let the leash dangle behind her while Jason and I attached bondage cuffs to both her wrists and ankles. We extended her hands straight out from her side, and tied off the cuffs to the coil of rope attached to the tree on the left, and the one in the center. We next spread her legs as far as possible and tied her ankles off to the trees as well. This left her spread eagle between the trees, fully exposed front and rear, cunt and ass alike.

I then went back for Jan. I forced her to crawl over to the trees as further punishment for her earlier defiance. Jason spanked her ass hard 10 more times, and then we yanked her to her feet. We attached the bondage cuffs, and tied her off to the tree on the right and the one in the center. The result was the two naked women were firmly secured, spread eagle and side by side, to the three palm trees. There was still some daylight, and they were fully exposed on the beach should anyone happen along in a boat.

We ordered them not to speak, telling them we had a digital recorder right in front of them to monitor their compliance. We then left them there, tied to the trees, and went back to the cottage, which in reality was only about five minutes away. We had a glass of wine and quietly reviewed how the rest of the training would go for the evening.

We were back to the girls within about a half an hour, although I am sure it seemed longer to them. We listened to see if they were talking as we approached silently, but we did not hear a sound from them. Their blindfolds were still in place, and the leashes still dangled from their collars. We took turns standing either in front of them enjoying our view of their breasts and cunts, or behind them admiring their well-formed asses. We did not speak to them, and tried to conceal our presence from them for several minutes.

We checked the digital recorder and discovered they had both obeyed the order not to speak, so we had to do no additional punishment in advance of their training. Jason reached into the box of purchases and came out with two pairs of nipple clamps. I walked up to Carrie and sucked and pulled on her nipples until they were firmly erect and then hooked the clamps to her, pulling lightly on the connecting chain to make sure they were secure. She moaned, gently, and I asked her if they were too tight.

"No Master. They feel fine. Thank you."

I decided that would not do, so I removed the clamps, adjusted them just a bit tighter, and put them back on Carrie's nipples. She winced this time, but did not cry out, and I again tugged on the chain to make sure they were properly in place.

Satisfied the clamps were set tight enough, I watched Jason hungrily sucking Jan's nipples. They stood out proudly from her areoles, and my cock throbbed a bit at their sight.

"Do you think she had been adequately punished yet for her disobedience?" Jason asked me.

"No, I don't," I replied. "She will need more persuasion or you can never hope for her to be a good slave."

He nodded his agreement, and then decided to remove the vinyl caps from the nipple clamp, leaving nothing but metal at the point of contact. Being blindfolded, Jan had no idea what was coming, and she bit hard into her lip when Jason firmly clamped each nipple. "Thank you, Master. I deserve to be punished."

It was now nearly dark, and Jason and I slipped out of our clothes, freeing our cocks from their confinement, and allowing the slightly cooler night air to wash over our bodies. I walked up behind Carrie and gently stroked her hair with one hand and her ass with the other. I again complimented her on her obedience, and told her that she was a very hot slave who would soon be rewarded. Jason was telling Jan how disappointed he was with her, and asking her if she would do as she was told from now on. She was nearly in tears from having been humiliated, but she also seemed very willing to obey and receive the rewards for doing so. "I'm sorry, Master. I will never disobey you again."

"That had better be the case," he replied. "The next mistake will result in more serious consequences!"

We backed up again, and began to admire the girls, and talked out loud about how hot they looked stretched out side-by-side attached to the trees. We spoke to each other, making comments about how much we enjoyed their asses, and how nice their breasts were. Jason had some more tricks up his sleeve, though, and he went back to his box of tricks.

He got out to lengths of lightweight chain and put one around each of their waists, and fastened the ends of the chains by means of a snap hook. He next pulled out a dildo and a butt plug from the box, as well as the jar of petroleum jelly. He greased up the butt plug and handed it to me. He nodded in Jan's direction, so I walked over to her and shoved the plug up her ass, holding it in place. He, in turn, took the dildo and started working it in and out of her cunt until she began to lubricate, allowing him to insert it all the way.

I pulled the leash down Jan's back and wedged the chain between her ass cheeks, locking the butt plug in place. Jason pulled it up over her cunt to hold the dildo securely in her snatch. He attached the leash chain to the chain around her waste using the snap hook. Jan was writhing more than a little bit. "Thank you, Masters. It feels good. I am your slave."

We moved over to Carrie and repeated the process on her, and both girls were tied to the trees with both their asses and cunts stuffed! We sat on the blanket and enjoyed the view, especially that of their cunts and asses. Our erections were becoming more of an issue, so we decided to move forward with the training. We decided to train Carrie first, the additional spread eagle time for Jan being the last of her punishment. We disconnected the leash from the waist chain, removed the plugs and the chain itself, and then released her from the bondage cuffs. She stood there for a few moments with her hands at her side to allow the blood to circulate back into her arms and hands. "Thank you, Master. I am ready."

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers