Island Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

There was, however, a fresh pot of coffee, so I poured myself a cup and headed out to the patio wearing just a light cotton robe. The cool morning air felt good against my skin, and it was a pleasure to just be out and about. Carrie soon joined me on the patio, not surprisingly, completely naked. "I thought you wanted to wait," I teased.

"I do," she answered, "but that doesn't mean that I don't want you to enjoy me until 'later' gets here. Besides, the mornings are delicious here, and I like having my cunt and breasts out in the air like this. How many places are there around where you can be outside like this without a stitch of clothing, even in broad daylight?"

I smiled down at her and asked, "When are Jason and Jan going to get out of bed? I'm getting hungry."

"They're gone for the day," she replied. "They called for an early shuttle boat and left about an hour before we got up. Jan and I decided that we would like to spend an entire day with each other's man, and today is that day. Are you OK with that?"

I smiled what I am sure was a very big smile, and said, "Carrie, I could spend a day with you anytime!"

I turned toward her, and she was in my arms in an instant. We shared a long, warm kiss while I rubbed my hands up and down her body, gently caressing her lovely ass. She untied my robe and dropped it to the patio, reaching down and encircling my cock with her hands. "Is later now?" I asked.

"Almost. Come with me?" Carrie grabbed my hand with hers, and picked up a blanket with the other hand as we started walking along the island path, neither of us wearing anything at all.

She led me to the same little beach with the copse of trees that had served to present Carrie's and Jan's bodies to the sea, not to mention to Jason and me, two nights previously. She walked to within a few feet of the water and spread out the blanket. She knelt on it and signaled for me to join her. I looked around, and I found it totally erotic to be here with Carrie during daylight, on a beach, naked and ready to make love to each other.

I approached her, and she immediately reached for my cock and shoved it into her mouth. She licked and sucked, and I was soon standing out as straight as a flagpole. "You taste good," Carrie cooed, "like a man should taste."

Carrie continued to suck my cock until I stopped her to avoid cumming too soon. I knelt in front of her so we were face to face on the blanket. We kissed ardently, our tongues exploring each other's mouths, perhaps searching for some new spot never before encountered. I slid one hand down and gently stroked her ass, and she softly moaned as my finger briefly brushed across her anus. I knelt farther down so I could seize her nipples in my mouth. I alternated between nipples, sucking one while twisting or pulling the other while Carrie moaned in delight.

I rolled her over on her back, kissed my way down her stomach, and then attacked her waiting cunt. I licked her all over, sucking her clit, and forcing my tongue up into the opening to her cunt. I ran my tongue down and toyed with her asshole, using my tongue to ream her out, causing her to squirm and wiggle her hips. A huge orgasm overcame her, and her entire body seemed to tremble with its force, splashing my face with her cum.

Carrie rolled back over onto her stomach but got up on all fours and wiggled her ass back and forth at me enticingly, looking back over shoulder and me with what I could only describe as longing in her eyes. I put my fingers into her cunt, and started using her cunt juice to lubricate her ass. So much cum had already run from her cunt to her ass that this didn't take too long. I inserted my thumb into her cunt, got it all lubricated, and then inserted it into her ass. She writhed with delight! I put my middle finger into her cunt, and then worked both thumb and finger in and out of her. My thumb and finger could feel each other thought the membrane that separates the two openings, and that really got her excited. Her ass swung back and forth in response to my stimulation, and she was panting more frequently, her breath sometimes coming in short gasps.

"Ben, please, fuck me good and hard."

I put her back on her back, spread her legs wide, and plunged my cock into her cunt all the way up to the base. She let out a short gasp, and then started thrusting hard against me as if to try to drive my cock even deeper into her cunt.

After a few minutes, I bent her legs back with my arms so that her cunt was even wider open to me. I plunged back into her and started pounding into her with abandon. Her back arched, she moaned loudly, and another huge orgasm wracked her beautiful body, nearly lifting her ass off the ground. Three more soon followed, each more intense than the one before, as if they were building one upon the other,

I finally let out a yell of my own, and I came hard and long into her already sopping cunt. She put her legs down, and I lay there with my cock in her until it noisily plopped out dragging some of my cum with it. We lay there in each other's arms for what seemed like a long time, letting the sun soak into our naked bodies. We picked up our blanket and walked hand in hand back to the cottage. We used the outside shower to clean off, and then soaked lazily in the Jacuzzi for about an hour. I put my arm around her shoulders, and she laid her head against me, letting the Jacuzzi work some of the kinks out of our muscles. She fell asleep there, and I just sat there with her, enjoying every second of this lovely morning.

We headed in and showered so we could get dressed before the boat delivered our lunch. The shrimp salad wraps were incredible, and some of the local fruit nicely completed our meal.

After the boat left, I poured us each a glass of wine, and we moved outside to the patio where we dropped into adjacent chairs. I held her hand, and she lightly stroked mine with her thumb. We sipped our wine and stared up through the surrounding tree branches to the nearly cloudless sky. It was almost too good. I started to realize that we would be leaving the day after tomorrow, and this idyllic, love and sex filled week would be over. We would all go back to our coupled lives, and though those were good lives, I knew the transition back to reality would be a difficult one.

I had a brief wave of depression, but I looked over into Carrie's lovely face, saw her smile and the promise of things to come, and I decided to just plain and simply be grateful for a situation that few people in this world ever experience. I smiled back and gently squeezed her hand. "Let's go take a nap," I suggested.

We went into the cottage, shed our clothes, and cuddled up like spoons in the big bed. I lay behind her, by chest against her back, my cock against her ass, and my arm around her. We fell fast asleep.

I awoke an hour or so later to find Carrie still fast asleep at my side. I lay there for a while just looking at her pretty face, framed by the blond hair which cascaded around her delicate features. I got up quietly, used the bathroom, brushed my teeth and washed my cock. I managed to slide back into bed without waking her, although I certainly intended to wake her soon enough!

I gently pulled the sheet down, exposing her lovely, large breasts, and the mere sight of them sent blood coursing to my cock, bringing it to life. I leaned down and began to suck on her nipple, and it soon sprang to life, reaching out to me from the dark areole. She stirred just a bit, but did not awaken. I wanted to do something special, but her legs were too close together for me to get to her cunt without waking her rather rudely.

She was lying on her right side, her face toward me. I knelt by her head, and gently grazed my cock across her lips, and then pulled it away. Not eliciting a response. I did it again, and this time her lips slightly parted, almost reflexively. I slid my cock across her now parted lips again, and gently pushed the head into her mouth. Her eyes slowly opened. She looked up at my face, pulled my cock just about an inch out of her mouth, just enough so she could look up, smile, and say, "Hi, lover."

She gently pulled the head of my cock back into her mouth, gently licking it while simultaneously giving it light bites. She slid my cock all the way into her mouth, and just lay there lightly sucking on it.

I pulled out of her mouth, tossed a pillow on the floor, knelt on it, and coaxed her to the edge of the bed. She spread her legs, and laid them over my shoulders, affording me unobstructed access to her shaved cunt. I licked her, and she began moaning. I quickly found her clit and began licking and sucking it. A spasm shot the length of her body, and she came as though she might never again have the opportunity. My tongue continued its assault, and she soon came again, cum running out of her cunt and down onto the bed.

I stood up at the side of the bed and gently eased my cock into her cunt. I grabbed her hips and slid her ass out just past the edge of the bed so I could get into her more deeply. Two more orgasm wracked her body, and the smile she was sending my way told me that she was thoroughly enjoying the screwing I was giving her.

There was a wanton look on her face, and I decided I wanted her ass. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and rolled her back farther on her hips. She knew what I was going to do, and the look on her face told me she wanted it, too. I placed the head of my cock against her ass and gently slid it in, an inch at a time, until it was completely buried in her ass.

Her eyes were rolled back in her head, and a loud moan escaped her lips. I started to pump in and out of her, gently but steadily, faster and faster. Unexpectedly, given I was reaming out her ass, another orgasm ravaged her, and she shuddered violently as it spread throughout her body.

A gasp escaped her mouth as she said, "Harder, Ben. Fuck my ass harder."

I had been gentle up to this point, but as she had admonished me to fuck her harder, I did so. Louder moans poured from her mouth as I humped in and out of her ass over and over again, burying all nine inches in her on every stroke. The tension built up in my cock, and I exploded into her. She nearly screamed as I finished her off, and I stood there buried in her ass until I shrank and dropped out of her.

I helped her out of the bed. She pulled my face down to hers, and said, "Thank you, love. You came in all three of my holes today. It has been perfect, and the day is not over."

After we got cleaned up, we still had about an hour or so until dinner would be delivered, so we pulled on our robes, picked up towels, and walked down to the beach where we had made love earlier that morning. As was always the case, there was nobody around, so we hung our robes on a tree branch, and walked naked out into the little lagoon. The water was warm and it was absolutely delightful. We swam around, frequently stopping to kiss and touch each other. Once, Carrie even wrapped her legs around me and enthusiastically rubbed her cunt up against my cock while she shoved her tongue into my mouth. She then just turned around and swam the other way, an obvious tease. "Later?" I asked.

"What do you think?"

We climbed out of the water, and although we had towels, we just stood there and let the warmth of the sun dry us off. We picked up our towels, threw our robes over our shoulders, and walked back to the cottage holding hands. We used the outside shower to clean off the sand and saltwater, and had to quickly throw on our robes as we heard the shuttle boat arriving with our dinner.

We had them leave it on the table, and asked them not to wait to clean up. We took our meal out to the patio to eat at the outside table. We took off our robes, and just sat at the table enjoying the cooler evening air on our naked bodies; and, we enjoyed each other. We finished our dinner, but continued to sit out on the patio drinking wine and openly staring at each other. As many times as I had seen Carrie, her body continued to excite me, and I soon felt the familiar throbbing as blood found its way to my cock.

Carrie noticed, and the realization that I was getting hard brought a smile to her face. We stood looking each other, kissed and embraced and rubbed out genitals together. She turned the other way and backed up to my front, my cock lying comfortably along the crack of her ass as she rotated her hips against me. I reached around to her front and found that her nipples needed no persuasion from me to stand up and be counted, but I rolled them between my thumb and forefinger, eliciting moans from deep in Carrie's throat.

Our hands were all over each other, every touch having nearly an electric quality to it. Perhaps knowing that our day alone together was winding down was putting an extra edge on this lovemaking session, but there was something nearly tingly about this one!

Carrie dropped to her knees in front of me and took my cock all the way into her mouth, her head rapidly moving back and forth, sucking me with a verve that I had rarely experienced.

She stood up and said to me, "Ben, there is one more thing I want you to do to me before this day is over. I want you to fuck me the way Jason fucked Jan the other night here on the patio, and during the snowball fight up at the cabin. I want to wrap my legs around you like I did in the lagoon this afternoon, but this time I want to impale my cunt on your cock and ride you for all I am worth! Please?"

I nodded my head, and she reached up around my neck, kissed me warmly, and then jumped up, wrapping her legs tightly around me. She reached down with one hand, grabbed my cock, and slowly guided me into her wet snatch. She pushed down until I was fully imbedded in her cunt. She began to thrash her hips wildly, bouncing up and down and side-to-side, while I did my best to pump in and out of her steaming twat. She came, and then she came again. And again. And again. The expression on her face was ecstatic, and I could have watched her this way for hours!

Despite having already cum several times that day, I felt a big orgasm building, so I began thrusting into her even harder. She cried out and pushed down as hard as she could, and I soon exploded with what felt like quart of cum being ejaculated into her wanton cunt. She locked her legs around me even tighter, kissed me hard and erotically, and then slid down out of my arms as my cock softened and slipped out of her cunt.

We were both covered in each other's cum, and I was glad the outdoor shower was only a few paces away. We showered off, got dried, pulled on our robes and walked back into the cottage. "What time should we expect Jan and Jason?" I asked.

"They will be very late. Jan said something about going back to that secluded beach we found yesterday to see the sunset. Who knows how long that will take, and it's at least an hour's ride back to the resort, so we won't see them anytime soon. Speaking of the beach, do you want to go for a walk?"

We headed down the trail, my arms around her shoulder and hers around my waist. It was completely dark when we arrived, but there was enough moonlight that we could see out over the ocean. We could see the lights of an ocean liner several miles out, and some smaller, private boats were passing within a couple of hundred yards of our beach. We took of our robes and hung them on the same tree branch they had occupied earlier in the day. We walked along the beach, naked, absorbed totally in each other. The cool night air felt refreshing, and although we were not down here to make love, I could not help but notice that Carrie's nipples were erect and full. I turned her toward me and crushed her to my chest, feeling them dig into my skin. I kissed her deeply and meaningfully before we turned and headed back the way we had come. I felt my relationship with Carrie had moved to another dimension today, and I knew that, other than Jan, there was no woman that I loved more than I loved Carrie!

We picked up our robes and walked back to the cottage. She stopped me halfway down the trail and said, "I want to sleep with you tonight. I want to fall asleep with my head on your shoulder. Please, Ben?"

I smiled and squeezed her shoulders, pulling her closer to my side until we arrived all too soon back at the cottage.

Carrie went back into the bathroom and got ready for bed. When she came out, I did the same thing, and then stepped back to the bedroom. Carrie was lying on the bed, her blond hair spread out like a fan on the pillow, her breasts risen proudly, her legs slightly parted. Although the lights were off, the drapes were not drawn, and ample moonlight streamed into the room for me to fully enjoy this vision of beauty and passion.

The blood rushed to the right place, and my cock rose proudly to prepare for the task at hand. I walked over to the edge of the bed, and Carrie moved over to meet me there. Her lips parted, and she drew my cock into her mouth, wetting me enough to be able to lubricate me until her cunt could take care of the task on its own.

I came up onto the bed, and she rolled onto her back, spreading her legs. I entered her quickly, but moved slowly until I felt her juices starting to run down along my shaft. Our pace became measured, and we just made love gently and quietly until a shudder running through her told me she had cum. My cum soon mixed with hers, and our day together had come to an end. I would never forget it. Unlike the lust filled sessions that had characterized my sex with Carrie so far, much of today had been more romantic, and my feelings for her had sharply intensified. I considered myself a lucky man.

We both cleaned up a bit, and then we climbed into bed, pulling a sheet over us to ward off the cool breeze pouring through the window. I put my arm around her, and Carrie put her head down on my shoulder and went to sleep almost at once, her gentle, regular breathing testifying to that fact. I stayed awake for a short while, eventually falling asleep with memories of the day swirling in my head. So far as I knew, when I finally dozed off, Jan and Jason had still not returned.

Friday

Sunshine was streaming though the open window when I awoke. Carrie's head was still on my shoulder, and she was gently coursing her fingers through the hair on my chest, trying not to awaken me. I rolled over toward her and pulled her gently up against me. "Good morning, lover," she whispered. I kissed her and stroked her blond hair with my free hand.

"Good morning, Carrie." We gazed at each other for a few moments, and the memories of yesterday were drifting through both of our minds, I am sure. We both knew that yesterday was over, and that today we would return to our usual foursome. And although neither of us said anything, I think we both just wanted to savor a couple of minutes of being just the "us" that we were yesterday.

She smiled, pushed me on my back, and then rolled over on top of me, stopping to give me a huge kiss. "Time to get up, lover. How about if I make coffee?" She dashed off to the bathroom, and then came out with her makeup freshened and her hair brushed. I took one last look at her gorgeous body, and she took her time so I could enjoy it for just another minute. I got out of bed, kissed her lightly on the corner of her mouth, and then headed off to the bathroom as she pulled on just her robe before she headed out toward the kitchen. I finished in the bathroom, put on my robe, and headed out to join Carrie. I could already smell the aroma of the brewing coffee as I pushed open the bedroom door.

I looked over at the other bedroom and saw that the door was closed, so Jason and Jan had apparently gotten back sometime after Carrie and I went to sleep. I hoped they had enjoyed their day as much as Carrie and I had enjoyed ours. Carrie poured us each a cup of coffee, and we once again stepped out onto the patio. We finished the first cup and were starting the second when the door to the patio opened and Jan and Jason came out to join us.

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers