Island Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers

Apparently there was no need for me to be concerned as to the quality of their day together; Jan was staring up at Jason in a way that spoke volumes. It was obvious that she had probably spent as much time with Jason's huge cock stuck in her as I had with Carrie's cunt wrapped around mine. I was sitting holding Carrie's hand. I turned toward her quickly and mouthed the words, "love you," and then we got up to welcome our respective spouses. Jason had his robe on, but Jan was naked as she ran up to me and warmly kissed me. I glanced over and saw Jason and Carrie wrapped in each other's arms, and I knew that everything would be just fine.

I picked Jan up in my arms and carried her back to our bedroom, closing the door behind us. She looked fantastic, as always, and I realized I was glad to have her back with me again. My cock started to swell, and she looked down appreciatively.

"I'm glad to see you still love me," she teased.

She knelt in front of me and drew my cock deeply into her mouth, the familiar tongue flicking up and down the length of its shaft. She climbed up on the bed, and we soon were in the 69 position as I avidly licked at her clit and sucked her cunt. She came almost immediately, and then twice more after just a couple of more minutes. She rolled me over on my back and turned around facing me. She licked her cum form my face and kissed me before straddling me and impaling herself on my now raging cock.

Jan rode up and down while she sat up very straight over top of me. Her breasts bounced enticingly, and I could feel her ass making little circular moves as she was grinding down on my cock, driving me absolutely wild. Her body went rigid, and a loud groan escaped from her mouth as another orgasm swept over her. She began bouncing up and down on my cock with renewed vigor, and I soon shot a huge load of cum into her cunt.

She looked down at me, smiled, and said, "I love you Ben. That was wonderful!" She leaned down and kissed me before moving quickly to the bathroom. Breakfast would be arriving soon, so we got dressed after getting cleaned up. The sound of the boat arriving with our meal roused Carrie and Jason from their bed, and they quickly dressed before joining us in the kitchen. Breakfast was delightful, and the day was certainly off to a good start!

After the boat departed, we all retired to the living room. Jan remembered that we had other gifts for Jason and Carrie, so she went to retrieve them from our bedroom. There were three boxes this time, all gift-wrapped. One was addressed to Carrie another to Jason. The third one bore my name, which caught me by surprise.

Carrie opened hers first, and found an extremely sexy leather garter belt along with a pair of fishnet stockings. She smiled, passing the gifts around for all of us to admire. I had to admit that I would be looking forward to seeing it on her. "I'll have to try this on," she cooed, sexily.

At Jan's insistence, Jason and I opened our gifts at the same time. The boxes contained identical leather cock rings, although, for obvious reasons, Jason's was slightly larger. "Had to get you extra large, love," smiled Jan. "I expect a fashion show from the three of you before this morning is over!"

Carrie looked up thoughtfully, and a concerned look crossed her face. "But Jan, none of us got you anything. No fair."

An evil grin crossed Jan's face. "Don't worry about me. I bought myself a gift and brought it along. I'll show you all later." No amount of cajoling would convince her to divulge her secret, so we reluctantly agreed to wait until the right moment. "Why don't the three of you try on the presents? I want to make sure they fit, and besides, I can't wait to see all of you in them!"

I went back to the bedroom and undressed. I took the cock ring and wrapped it around my cock and behind my balls before buckling it into place. It only took a moment, so I headed back out into the living room in time to see Jan helping Jason get his buckled firmly where it belonged. It was another couple of minutes until Carrie rejoined the group. She was naked from the waist up, wearing only the fishnet stockings, which were attached to the very sexy leather garter belt, and black high heels. The garments served to frame her shaved cunt, and the black leather contrasted sharply with her blond hair. Jan was still fully dressed.

We pretended we were modeling on a fashion runway, walking back and forth, and showing off out our goods to our beautiful judge. Jan applauded for us all, and declared that she was happy with her purchases. We begged her to show us what she had bought for herself, and she finally agreed. She told us she'd be about 10 or 15 minutes, so we should just relax until she returned.

The sight of Carrie already had blood pumping into my cock, and I could see that Jason was in a similar condition. Apparently turned on by these two swollen cocks, Carrie stepped toward us, grabbed a cock in each hand, and pulled us toward her, not that we resisted very hard. She started stroking us, and the harder we got, the more intensely we became aware of the presence of the cock rings!

I bent down and put my mouth over Carrie's right nipple and began licking and sucking it. I could feel it hardening in my mouth. I bit her lightly, causing her to moan. Jason decided to take care of the left breast, and soon she had two men pleasantly suckling on her breasts. Her moans became more frequent, and I saw her hand groping for her cunt.

Jason and I stood, and Carrie knelt down, grasping our cocks as she did so. She immediately took Jason's cock deeply into her mouth, and began working her head back and forth, licking and sucking him at the same time. She then switched over to my cock and repeated the ritual while holding onto Jason with her other hand.

The door opened, and we heard Jan demand loudly, "What's this?!" We turned and saw Jan and her self-purchased presents. She was wearing a leather and chain breast harness, which left her nipples, and most of her breasts, fully exposed. A studded leather garter belt, replete with D-rings, held up black stockings that were impossibly sheer. Two pairs of handcuffs dangled from the D-rings, and a brand new pair of leather, very high spiked heels completed the lower half of her outfit. Jan's black gloves reached above her elbows, and a black mask with the eyes cut out covered the upper half of her face. The wide leather collar around her neck was engraved: DOMINATRIX. In her right hand was what looked like a small whip, something we later learned was a penis flogger, and she had the two leashes in her left.

She stood with her legs slightly parted and her hands on her lovely hips. A frown was on her lips. "I should have known better than to leave you three alone, even for just a couple of minutes. As hot as Carrie is, I almost don't blame you, but we need some discipline around here!

"Jason and Ben, move away from her and put your hands behind your backs. Carrie, you stay put!"

Her voice sounded so authoritative that we readily, albeit willingly, complied. She stepped behind me, cuffed my hands, and then did the same thing to Jason. Our cocks were still standing straight out, a fact accentuated by our hands being secured behind us. She attached a leash to the D-ring on Jason's cock and pulled him roughly over toward the table. She turned around one of the wooden chairs and ordered him to sit in it. She tied the leash to one of table legs and told him to neither speak nor move.

I could tell from the expression on her face that Jan had really gotten into the role and was going to play it hard and well. She looked hot, and my cock kept getting stiffer as the possibilities raced through my mind. She stared at my cock for a moment, and then suddenly lashed out with the penis flogger, catching it right on the head. It stung, and I yelped. "Quiet," she ordered.

"OK," I replied.

The flogger connected again, and Jan said, "Thank me for that."

"Thank you." The flogger connected again.

"Thank you what?"

I puzzled for a second, and as she raised the whip again, I hurriedly said, "Thank you, Mistress."

She smiled, but then flogged me again anyway. "Make sure you remember next time or the consequences will be more severe!" The flogging stung more than hurt, but I was looking forward to having something to soothe the sting.

Jan connected one of the other leashes to my cock ring, and pulled me over to where Carrie was still kneeling, just as Jan had ordered her. I was standing with my cock only inches from Carrie's mouth, but with my hands cuffed behind my back, and with Jan in control of the leash, there was not much I could do.

"Keep your mouth off of that cock until I tell you otherwise," Jan ordered Carrie.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do not move nor cry out no matter what, do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied again.

Jan kept enough tension on the leash to remind me who was in charge as she stepped around behind Carrie. The flogger came down on Carrie's ass, four, five, ten times. She did not flinch, although she had to bite her lip to avoid crying out. "Good job, you cunt. You took your punishment well."

"Thank you, Mistress."

Jan took the leash, put it between my legs, then stepped around behind me and pulled the chain so it was snug against my balls. "OK, you cunt, suck that cock!"

Carrie readily obliged, her head thrusting back and forth, her tongue making circles around the head, and flicking back and forth as her head worked like a piston on my camshaft.

Jan must have sensed that I was about ready to cum because she jerked on the chain and said, "Not yet. Wait for my permission."

"Yes Mistress," I moaned more than answered. I held off until I was almost out of control, my cock fighting the cock ring and the beckoning of Carrie's able tongue.

Jan knew I could hold off no longer, so she eased the tension on the leash, and said, "Now!"

I let go of what felt like a bucketful of cum into Carrie's lovely mouth. She gobbled down as much as she could, but it still left her with cum running down her chin and dripping onto her breasts.

Jan herself pulled my cock out of Carrie's mouth, and then cleaned me off with her tongue. She stood up quickly, and yanked me unceremoniously with the leash to another chair at the table, pushed me into it, and tied the leash to one of the table legs.

She went over to Jason, lifted his chin as though she were going to kiss him, and said, "I'll be back for you, later."

"Yes Mistress."

Jan strode back over to Carrie, looked at her face, and told her not to move. She got a washcloth and towel, and tenderly wiped the last of my cum from Carrie's face and breasts. She took Carrie's face between her hands, and kissed her mouth hard, forcing her tongue between her lips. She pulled back from Carrie's lips, and said, "You are a lovely and hot cunt, and you make me drip with desire. Now, I want you. Lie on your back."

"Yes Mistress," Carrie replied eagerly looking up into Jan's face.

Jan immediately went down, straddled Carrie's face, and shoved her cunt down into her mouth. "Eat me, you hot little cunt!"

Carrie began licking Jan's cunt wantonly, starting at her anus and licking all the way up past the lips and into her pubic hair. Her tongue found Jan's clit, and she licked it incessantly until Jan finally convulsed, sending a stream of her cum down Carrie's face and into her mouth. Not yet satisfied, Jan began to grind her cunt on Carrie's face. Carrie's lips located Jan's clit and sucked on it, alternately biting and licking it until Jan once again arched her back and screamed with delight.

Jan pulled her cunt an inch or two from Carrie's mouth, and Carrie gently kissed her cunt as though she were kissing Jan's face. "Thank you, Mistress," she cooed.

"Good job, cunt. You have two more tasks, and if you perform them satisfactorily, you shall have your reward. Stand up."

Carrie sprang to her feet. Jan lovingly kissed her, and forced her over to the table by grasping her nipples between her fingers and thumbs and pulling them. Carrie winced, but obediently followed. She ordered Carrie to lie on her back on the table just as Jan herself had done at the cabin back in January, her head tipped back over the edge. We all knew what was going to happen here, and Carrie was squirming with anticipation.

She untied the leash form the table leg, and yanked Jason to his feet. Jason's cock was standing out as straight as an arrow, totally aroused from watching what hat already gone on, anxiously awaiting his own turn, although perhaps a bit apprehensively, given the penis flogger. Carrie had Jason stand so she had a profile view of him, all eleven inches of his cock standing well out in front.

The flogger whistled through the air and struck Jason's cock right on the head. He flinched, but remembered to say, "Thank you, Mistress." She flogged him five more times, the lashes spread out across the full length of his huge member.

She moved in close to inspect the results of the flogging, and was satisfied. She tied the leash to the chair so Jason could not get too far, and then climbed up on the table with Carrie. Jan told Carrie to spread her legs, and then proceeded to flog her shaven cunt, causing Carrie to gasp, and say, "Thank you, Mistress," after each stroke.

"Good cunt. Now, you need to soothe Jason's cock with your mouth. Do you understand?"

Yes Mistress."

Jan climbed down, untied Jason's leash and pulled him around to the end of the table so that his cock was poised just inches from Carrie's lips. She leaned over and kissed Carrie, and then kissed the head of Jason's cock. She grabbed Jason's cock and pulled him in closer to Carrie's face, and helped push the head of his cock past her lips. She pulled gently but surely on the leash, forcing his cock into Carrie's mouth and into her throat. When about two thirds of his cock was into her mouth, Jan removed the leash, leaving the cock ring in place, and then unlocked his cuffs.

"Now, my love, fuck her mouth!"

At Jan's urging, Jason began to pump in and out of Carrie's mouth, and she licked him constantly as his cock moved ever deeper into her throat. Eventually his cock was buried into her mouth and throat so that his balls were lying against her forehead. Carrie was thrashing on the table, her head flailing from side to side despite having cock down her throat. They were both in ecstasy, and Jan was nearly wild-eyed from the rush of the power and control. As my leash was tied to the table and I was sitting right there, I had an incredible view, finding it almost hard to believe that she was able to get the whole thing into her head.

"Stop!" she ordered. Jason immediately withdrew and stood there, his cock pulsing up and down, and Carrie desperately wanting his cock back in her mouth. She ordered us all to stay still while she disappeared into Carrie's room. She came back with the jar of petroleum jelly in her hand.

Jan ordered Carrie to come down off the table, bend over and brace herself against it. Jan applied the petroleum jelly liberally to Carrie's ass, shoving her fingers in to help lubricate its dark reaches.

She looked at Jason, and said, "Now, fuck her ass until you cum!"

Jason eased in, little by little. Carrie groaned and moaned, although she also wiggled her ass to entice him to drive it in farther. Jan had her face just inches from Carrie's ass, perhaps wanting to see close up what had happened to her back in January. Incredibly, Jason soon had his cock completely buried in his wife's ass! I saw Carrie's eyes widen, caught between the pleasure and the pain of having this huge tool shoved up her ass.

Jan's expression had changed from one of triumph to one of awe as she watched the cock slide in and out. She stepped around behind Jason, got up close to him, put her hands on his ass, and shoved him just a little bit harder into Carrie, squeezing and caressing his ass as she went.

Jason began to tremble and it was evident to all of us that he was about to cum. He began to pick up speed, and every stroke caused Carrie to loudly moan and nearly scream. Jan took Jason's balls in her hands and gently squeezed as he shot a load up Carrie's ass, as though she wanted to make sure he was completely empty.

Carrie was nearly beside herself. All three of us had cum on or in her, and she had yet to cum herself. Jan gently stood her up, took Carrie in her arms and kissed her deeply and lovingly. She released me from my leash and cuffs and told Jason and me to go into the bedroom. She led Carrie in, gently laid her on the bed, and then climbed up with her and tore into her cunt with her tongue and lips. Carrie was already so high that she came within two minutes. Her hips thrashed around, but Jan kept at it, one orgasm after another wracking Carrie's lovely body. Her breasts heaved, the nipples standing out straight from the areoles.

Jan lifted her head from Carrie's cunt long enough to order us to suck Carrie's nipples and for Carrie to hold onto our cocks while we did. We hungrily sucked and bit her nipples while Jan continued to feast on her cunt. Carrie stroked our cocks enthusiastically, and I was once again hard as rock. I guess it was too soon for Jason because I noticed he was not fully erect.

Jan's tongue worked its magic, and wave after wave of orgasm caused Carrie's body to shudder. She came eight times altogether. Jan continued to lick and kiss Carrie's cunt, just to come down slowly from the highs of orgasm.

Noticing my throbbing hard-on, Jan moved away and I took her place between Carrie's legs, and shoved my cock deep into her cunt. Jan washed Jason's cock with the cloth, and then got busy sucking his cock herself. All pretenses were gone. We were no longer role-playing. This was a free for all, suck and fuck session.

I saw Jason rise to the occasion, not surprising since Jan is such an incredible cocksucker. Carrie was lifting her hips to meet my thrusts, and she had three more orgasms, her own cum running out of her cunt, down the crack of her ass and onto the bed, leaving a huge wet spot.

I heard Jason groaning, but Jan stopped him before he could cum. She wanted his huge cock in her cunt. She dropped back onto the bed next to Carrie, and Jason climbed up, entered her, and shoved his entire cock up into her cunt with one thrust. All four of us were now in the bed, fucking our brains out. There were so many moans, groans, grunts, and near screams that anyone walking by would have probably thought a crime was being committed.

No longer able to contain myself, I grunted loudly, slammed into Carrie's cunt as she lifted her hips to me, and I shot another load of cum into her wet snatch. I collapsed onto her, and then rolled onto my back, keeping myself impaled in her cunt. She lay on top of me, kissed me warmly, and looked at me with eyes that would make any man's cock jerk. We held onto each other as my cock started to shrink, the cum dripping out of her cunt and down onto my crotch.

Jan and Jason were picking up speed. Carrie and I turned to look just in time to see a huge orgasm tear through Jan, and another only seconds later. Jason was giving her all he had, and that was quite a lot. Jan soon shrieked again, at the same moment Jason did as he pumped her full of cum. Jan was looking up into his eyes, thanking him for what he did for her.

The four of us lay there together for a while, and then headed off for the showers. We were all covered with one another's cum, and lunch would soon be arriving. Jan picked up all of the toys on her way through the living room so our activities would not be too obvious to the wait staff.

I was the only one out of the shower when the boat arrived, so I asked them to leave the food. They had included wraps and sandwiches, chips, dips, and even some fruit. So, while the others finished cleaning up, I packed up a bottle of wine and a couple of beers so we could head out to our private beach for a picnic. The others agreed it was a great idea! Jason and I carried the food and drinks while the girls grabbed sunscreen, towels and blankets.

rxstories
rxstories
43 Followers